Lifetime Films-"Making mothers cry since 1991"

Serving Cincinnati/Dayton

"Making mothers cry since 1991"-NOW SHOOTING IN 4K

Quite simply the best in Cincinnati: Featured nationally on TLC and Fox. Voted #1 by the people of Cincinnati (Cincinnati A-list-2015). The Knot's BEST PICK an unprecedented 9 years --2007-2015. With more FIVE STAR reviews than the competition combined.

$$$$ – Expensive

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Digital Files, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Bow2010
Bow2008 09
Bow2007

PO Box 30168, Cincinnati, OH Serving Cincinnati/Dayton (513) 231-0080

Reviewed on 12/15/2015 Kelly E

Matt Pine and Lifetime Films are TOP NOTCH!!! Thank you for capturing the best day of our lives and telling our story better than we could begin to remember. After seeing the sneak peak wedding trailer, we knew we were in for a treat, and that's exactly the product that was... Read More delivered! The voice overs, editing and quality are second to none. Thank you Matt and team for an amazing experience!!

Lifetime Review

Reviewed on 11/22/2014 Kendall B

Lifetime did an AMAZING job capturing our wedding day! The final product was flawless and I cannot stop watching it! They captured every important moment and we got to see things we were not able to in the busyness of the day. Matt and his team were very professional and really... Read More were like a "fly on the wall." We never felt they were intrusive and yet they were able to capture every special moment. Watching the film takes us right back into the emotions of our wedding day and we have been able to laugh and cry watching all of the memories caught on film. Hiring Lifetime was definitely one of the best decision we made and I would recommend them to anyone!

Wedding video

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Amanda H

We have our video already! Thank you SO MUCH!! What an experience. Matt, and all the people at Lifetime are simply amazing. It was the best day of our lives so far, but it flew by. Now, thanks to Lifetime, we get to experience it over and over. What a gift! Every little detail... Read More we wanted was captured - and so much more. I can't get enough of it. I want it on constant repeat in our home :) We love you guys!! Thanks again!

Reviewed on 11/30/2016 Denise P

Thanks, Matt and the Lifetime team, for yet another amazingly beautiful film for our family. We knew that only Lifetime Films would be able to capture our family's "wedding weekend" and tell the story of two weddings and two receptions so perfectly. You are all such a pleasure... Read More to work with and create such a beautiful video, one that will be enjoyed for many years. Thank you for your expertise and taking such care in capturing the emotions, feelings and memories of such a special day.

Reviewed on 8/04/2016 Katie R

Matt and his crew are amazing! I found Lifetime Films looking for a videographer on a wedding website. Within moments, I was crying watching video trailers of couples I had never met- I knew I had to have Lifetime Films! I sent in a request for our wedding date, and Matt called... Read More me back so soon. We chatted for such a long time, and he gave me so many recommendations for other vendors- one of which was our photographer, who was also amazing. Matt was so incredible- lending advice and offering suggestions without being pushy. We met with him the week of the wedding to get our voiceovers out of the way, which was a relief come wedding day. Our video is absolutely amazing, and I wouldn't change having Lifetime Films document our day for anything! If you want a videographer- stop looking and book Lifetime Films now!

Reviewed on 7/31/2016 Lauren D

Thank you Matt Pine and the rest of the Lifetime crew for capturing the most amazing day of our life. Scott and I cannot thank you enough for telling our story in such a beautiful way. The entire team was a joy to work with. I love watching our video and reliving that day.... Read More Hiring Lifetime Films was the best decision my husband and I made during the wedding planning process.

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Marcie C

Matt and his crew did a beautiful job of telling our story and capturing our once in a lifetime day! The one thing I knew for sure was that I wanted a videographer for our wedding. I researched several videographers and no one even compared to Lifetime Films. They truly make... Read More your wedding just like a movie. There are so many things you do not see during your own wedding and Matt and his crew are able to capture these very special moments and told our story beautifully! I couldn’t be happier with Matt and his crew. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone considering a videographer for their special day!

Reviewed on 2/19/2016 Nancy C

Our family has been fortunate to enlist Matt and his talented team for both our daughters' weddings. Videographers are often the first budget cut brides make...and my advice is..cut back on something else and hire Lufetime Films. Having a talented videography team assures you of... Read More a lifetime of memories that you will be able to share with loved ones. Matt worked flawlessly with the family, wedding party, venue, photographer, and officiant . No one knew he was there....until the jaw dropping preview video hit the web. Lifetime videos sets itself apart with their voice overs , drone viewpoints of venues, and coordination of up to 12 hours of memorable moments.. Moments the bridal party misses because the day does fly by. Thank you Matt... One more daughter left... Be ready to clear your calendar when I call please 😉

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 gail f

As mother of the bride you want your daughter to have great memories of her wedding day. Thanks to Lifetime Films my daughter gets to see all the joy,smiles and tears that happened on her special day. Matt and crew were so easy to work with and produced a special film that will... Read More be a treasured keepsake. I highly recommend Lifetime Films for your wedding videographer.

Reviewed on 10/05/2015 Jodie F

Matt and Lifetime films were amazing to work with! They did such an incredible job capturing the whole day. Our trailer was unbelievable and we love that we relive the day! I would recommend Lifetime films to anyone!!

Lifetime Films

Reviewed on 2/08/2015

Nate and I absolutely love our wedding video! Matt Pine and everyone at Lifetime Films did a fantastic job! They were very professional and a pleasure to work with! We would recommend them to anyone in a heartbeat! If you or anyone else you know is getting married and you are in... Read More need of a videographer (which we highly suggest you get!) please check out Lifetime Films! They are the best!

Making ALL Cry

Reviewed on 1/25/2015 Sarah F

Matt and his team did an exceptional job!!! They were all truly a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process. The communication and thoughtfulness of our vision was executed perfectly. We are so pleased with our trailor and wedding film, we can't put a price on it. It's... Read More beautiful and the perfect capturing of the day. As a bride the day flys by and now I get to relive it and remember every detail. I absolutely recommend Lifetime Films. Not only did you make the mothers cry - you made us all cry. We can not THANK YOU enough!

Best. Videographer. Ever.

Reviewed on 12/19/2014 Elizabeth W

Matt and his team are absolutely AMAZING. We were referred to Matt by another vendor and I'm so happy she put us in touch with him. From our first conversation about the wedding and what we were looking for, Matt was super engaging, energetic, and responsive. The... Read More booking/planning process was a breeze and Matt and his team were really fun and mellow on our wedding day. Words can't describe how unbelievably wonderful the video turned out. Matt and his team captured our day so perfectly and made us (and our entire family) laugh, cry, and smile through the whole film. I love that we can share our wedding video with friends and family for the rest of our lives and we have Lifetime to thank for that.

Priceless video

Reviewed on 11/05/2014 Alyssa H

Thanks to Lifetime films, My husband and I have all our favorite wedding moments on video. I was so impressed with the film, it even made my dad emotional! Matt and his team are so professional and talented, I didn't even notice they were around on our wedding day. The video... Read More is priceless, I would recommend to anyone!

August 9, 2014 wedding.

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Renee i

I knew I wanted a videographer for our wedding and I did interview and meet quite a few vendors. However, I wasn't quite satisfied. Something was missing, until I stumbled upon Mr Pine and Lifetime Films. From the moment we met Matt, I knew I found what I was looking for to... Read More complete our wedding planning. They captured everything and more. Matt and his team were very professional and blended right in with the entire wedding party and our vendors. Our movie highlight is beautiful and brings back very lovely memories. Yes, it will definitely make you cry, while warming your heart at the same time. We cannot wait to see the rest of the full movie. Best wedding investment ever. Thank you once more.

wedding August 24th

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Christina M

The entire team was a joy to work with. I just received my sneak peak and I am beyond thrilled with the quality and overall presentation. Videography is a must. I think its safe to say I'm going to love my video much more than my photos. Ladies Lifetime films is the perfect... Read More compliment to your wedding and it will be a priceless memory that will last a lifetime.

Can't beat Lifetime!

Reviewed on 9/15/2014 Jenna C

Matt and his team were so professional and enjoyable to work with throughout our whole wedding journey. They did everything they were responsible for without causing me any stress and did multiple other little things on the day of the wedding to make everything perfect. We had... Read More an absolute blast working with him and his team and couldn't be happier with our decision. Our video is everything we dreamed it to be and more. Lifetime is worth every penny! We can't thank you guys enough!! :)

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/11/2014 emily n

The videographers did an amazing job capturing our day! Our wedding video trailer completely captures our emotions of the day and I can't wait to see the full film!

Priceless!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Sandra M

Matt Pine and his team captured the beauty, excitement and love of my daughter's wedding day with such professionalism and artistry. The videographers were unobtrusive and respectful while making sure they caught all of those special moments. The music, the voiceovers and the... Read More editing combine to tell the story one of the best days of our lives! The video was a part of the wedding budget that I will never regret because the memories we have are priceless! Take a look at the trailer: http://vimeo.com/99599187

One of the best parts of my wedding

Reviewed on 8/18/2014 Danielle M

Matt and the lifetime crew were so amazing to work with I recommend them to everyone! They were one of the best vendors to work with, they knew what they were doing. I felt so comfortable knowing I was in good hands, I never had to stress that something would be wrong or they... Read More wouldn't get any if the footage that I really wanted. We watched our video so many times when we got it back, and for our one year wedding anniversary we watched the full video again. I was so thankful once again that I had such great coverage of our wedding because they were able to get Mikes grandma on camera one last time. She past away a few months after our wedding, you don't realize how much you will cherish your video until you see your loved one you haven't seen. We were on the fence about getting a videographer and we researched local vendors all over, the only people we liked was lifetime. Unfortunate they were booked for our wedding day, so we decided not to worry about it and we won't have anyone. Lucky for us the wedding they had already had booked fell through and Matt called us. He actually remembered us!! How awesome is that?! Not many people would remember us, but Matt did. I can not say thank you enough to Matt for remembering us and giving us a call that day. If anyone is on the fence about weather or not to get a videographer, we HIGHLY recommend you do it! When it comes to deciding who to go with, I promise, you will not regret going with Lifetime!! They are the best if the best. They never disappoint, they are the best to work with and the best "movies"!!

A LIFETIME Investment

Reviewed on 8/14/2014 Tricia L

Some say hiring a wedding videographer is non-essential. I say those people must not be familiar with Matt Pine and the work of his team at Lifetime. Matt and the entire Lifetime crew are consummate professionals, innovators in their field, phenomenal story tellers, true magic... Read More makers. It only took sitting down to watch a few examples of the spectacular work they produce, time and time again, for me to know that I HAD to book them for our wedding day. From the first conversation, I knew I had more in Matt than someone who would be holding a video camera on the day of our wedding, and I was right. He was a constant source of trusted industry information, across my entire wedding planning process, always there to lend advice or offer suggestions. On the day of our wedding, he was there to calm nerves and make us laugh (I think he even offered to help carry bags at one point!), all while meticulously capturing the moments of the day in a way that beautifully framed our story. Seven years later, Matt still finds ways to remember our big day – through messages, images – his way of letting us know that we are as much a part of his [Lifetime] story as he is of ours. Whether they know it or not, Matt and his team help us celebrate our anniversary, every year, as we sit down to watch the story they told for us on the big screen - the story that still fills the room with tears of happiness. Our wedding video is such a cherished, priceless possession, and we have Matt to thank for all of it!

Martha, Mother of the Bride

Reviewed on 7/20/2014 Anna D

Choosing Matt Pines, of Lifetime Films, was one of the best decisions we made in planning the wedding. After all the planning, and the flurry of the whole weekend, we can look forward to a great, professional, and beautiful video. Matt has a great eye of picking what is... Read More important from the weekend and giving us great memories. And, yes, he does make mothers cry.

Moms aren't the only ones that will cry...

Reviewed on 7/17/2014 Anna D

Choosing Lifetime Films was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day (after the groom, of course!). They were so professional, and every one of the videographers that was there that day was great to be around. Matt is the absolute best - he knows exactly what he's... Read More doing, he's clearly one of the very best in the business. We just got our "sneak peak" and it is fantastic...I think everyone who has watched it cried. They captured all of the little moments that I wasn't necessarily able to see on my wedding day. We also had Lifetime flim our Rehearsal and Rehearsal dinner, and I am so glad we did that. Having the Rehearsal Dinner speaches is great - the weekend goes by so fast, that it will be fantastic being able to relive every moment. You won't regret going with Lifetime!

Best Video I've ever seen!!!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2014 Dana B

Just finished watching our video and I can't even explain how glad we are that we chose to include lifetime films in our big day! You and your team captured everything and we are now able to rewatch the most important day of our lives over and over again. I will definitely say... Read More that having you there was the best purchase of our wedding! Thank you all so much for everything. I will recommend you to everyone

Picture perfect engagement captured!!!!

Reviewed on 11/17/2013

Traveling from Phoenix to Cincinnati for a destanation engagement can have complexities, but I had seen Matt's work from a friend's wedding video and I just knew I could put complete trust in Matt and his team. They helped me capture every moment of a special day that I would... Read More cherish forever. From the first talk on the phone, to finally meeting Matt in person for the walk through and voice over on the day before our engagement. The professionalism and experience of the Lifetime team is second to none. The day of the engagement went off with perfection and the final video exceeded our expectations. Not only did mothers cry, but every time I watch it, tissues are needed. I would recommend that every man meet with Matt to have your proposal and wedding captured. The day goes by so fast and to be able to watch over and over is priceless.