Light Cannon Films

Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

101 Laughing Oak Ln., Wilmington, NC Wilmington NC, Charleston SC, Savannah GA, Charlotte NC, Raleigh NC, Asheville NC, Atlanta GA, Myrtle Beach SC and Bald Head Island NC. (910) 274-7164

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Elizabeth M

Light Cannon Films I believe is the best videographer in Wilmington. I am not being biased because we used them for our wedding, but they were so easy to work with, more cost friendly compared to other videographers and very professional! Leading up to the wedding we had a lot... Read More going on in our personal lives and Luke plus his wife Christine were amazing when it came down to communication. They were so understanding and after one simple phone call knew exactly what to do when it came down to the big day. Luke and his partner were punctual, professional and so fun to work with on our wedding day. They were hilarious and knew exactly what they were doing. I was very impressed and highly recommend using their services. We have not received our video yet because we just got married, but I know it will be amazing! I mean... look at all their work already on their website! I cry and laugh watching all of them...

Reviewed on 8/15/2016 Amanda d

Light Cannon Films created an absolutely amazing film that captured each moment of our special day! Luke, Christiana, and team were incredibly thoughtful, easily approachable, and exceptionally talented in all their work - from the preparation, to the day-of, and to delivering... Read More the product! The highlight film they produced for us was a perfect representation of the most wonderful day ; family and friends who were unable to attend the wedding stated that after viewing the film, they felt as if they experienced the entire event right along side us! It moved many (including me!) to tears. I would highly recommend using Light Cannon Films to capture your big day; you can't go wrong!

Highly Recommend Light Cannon Films!

Reviewed on 12/13/2014 Emily H

Luke and team were such a great addition to our wedding day. They captured more than I could have ever imagined- from getting ready at the salon to saying I do- they were a blast and were never ever in the way. Luke made it a point to meet with me and my husband a few months... Read More before the big day to get to know us so he could figure out exactly what we would be looking for in a film. His team is so professional and a blast to be around. Also, the quality of the film you receive is amazing- especially for the cost. I still spend many moments watching his wedding films online. My husband and I have nothing but wonderful things to say and would highly recommend having Light Cannon Films a part of your wedding.

Wonderful Video!

Reviewed on 8/08/2014 Leslie C

Luke did such a great job with our video! I loved watching the other videos he had done and was so excited when he told me he was available for our date and willing to drive to Charlotte for my wedding. He was very professional and personable. He made me and my bridal party... Read More feel so comfortable, which made the video so much better, because we were able to be ourselves. The video he made was everything I had hoped for. It truly showed our personalities and our relationship. He put the whole day in a video that is easy to share and showed the whole process from getting ready to our grand exit in a seamless way that was fun to watch and made us want to relive the day over and over. I would highly recommend Light Canon Films to anyone! Here is a link to my video so you can see it for yourself: http://vimeo.com/102763887