Lighten Films - Las Vegas Wedding Videographers

Las Vegas, International

Relax, Rejoice, Relive

Terrence and Suzi Lighten and their team of film makers, have over a decade of experience in the event videography field, and guarantee you will love every single product we deliver, forever!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Full-Length Video, Highlight Video, Video, Photo + Video

Las Vegas, International (702) 266-6226
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/18/2017 Blair B

This may be a way late review but I rewatched my wedding video last night & was reminded today by social media of the morning I wrote my fabulous cinematographer an email after watching our video for the first time and wanted to share what the email stated. "OH MY GOODNESS... Read More Terrence!!!! The coming attraction trailer is PERFECT no worries on the few extra days; it was worth the wait. Thank you so so much for everything. The video is such a priceless piece; you have no idea how elated I am at 5:00AM watching such a touching recap of our wedding day. It is so surreal, how many times I have looked at your site and watched countless videos falling in love with your work and now here it is the day we get to be a part of your collection that I have been so mesmerized with. From the initial inquiry in hopes that you had availability, you being so wonderful to be willing to start filming at 3am knowing you had a wedding to film until 10pm, your advice and support for any Las Vegas wedding questions I had, my fingers being crossed knowing your 4th little ones delivery might be any moment & knowing you wouldn't leave if labor started - Praying it wouldn't be my fault you weren't there LOL (which all worked out perfectly THANKFULLY), to the kindness and professionalism you have shown Brandon and I there are no words to express my gratitude. This will go down as the best money I ever spent, not only on the wedding but as a priceless piece that could never have been wanted more and now treasured endlessly. Terrence, you & Steven blow me away with your work not to mention how great & fun you guys were to work with! We never got the chance to meet the Mrs. but I am sure she is great, maybe we will be so lucky on our next visit out to Las Vegas. The Lighten Films Family is bar none "

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Rachael Z

Terrence and his team were wonderful and excellent! When we received our video, we were able to relive our wedding day from start to finish (tears and all). Terrence is an experienced video-grapher as he able to explain all the angles and lightening required to make an... Read More excellent video. He was prompt with replies which made planning our wedding easier as we had to do this all the way from Australia. Those couples who are on the fence with getting Video...get it! It is completely different from your uncle holding that small handheld camera, Lighten Films in a professional team and will capture does candid moments and be able to relive all those little moments.

Reviewed on 11/06/2017 Sunita A

We loved the highlight reel! Lighten Films, you all were amazing! Thank you for filming our most important day.

Reviewed on 11/03/2017 Brandi M

Literally the best decision we made for our wedding. Watching this video is like reliving the day over and over- we laughed, we cried! Terrence has a way of capturing every detail and taking you back to the that exact moment, making you feel like you're there again. He is so... Read More professional and kind. He had a way of taking some of the anxiousness away because I knew that even if something didn't go as planned, the video would make it seem like it went flawlessly! It is obvious he has a passion for this. My husband and I are not the type of people that like to be the center of attention or to be filmed but he made us both feel so comfortable that we were free to be ourselves. LIGHTEN FILMS IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST!

Terrence Lighten

I went to film school to become the next Steven Spielberg, and although I am not making Hollywood blockbusters, I am capturing memories for couples in love. I am making wedding blockbusters and I love creating it just as much as my couples love watching it. I have been filming weddings since 2006 and still love it, its a rush. What makes us unique is that we build a relationship with our couples that blossom into friendships. Steven, Suzi or Terrence Lighten will personally be there for you from the initial email, wedding day, editing process, all the way until the delivery of your film.