Lightfoot Restaurant

Historic Venue, Restaurant

Bar + Drinks, Cakes + Desserts, Food + Catering, Planning, Service Staff

11 N King St, Leesburg, VA

Reviewed on 8/01/2011 Katie F

Absolutely gorgeous setting for our rehearsal dinner!! Everyone had a great time and the food was incredible.

A wonderful Reception Venue!

Reviewed on 6/28/2010 Marie M

I had my reception at Lightfoot this past spring and it was a wonderful place. The lunch buffet we had as well as the cake we had Lightfoots pastry chef were both absolutely delicious and wonderfully presented. I didn't want to be your "average bride" and asked for a red fondont... Read More cake with white flowers and it was just as I had hoped it would be. I left all of my decorations there in boxes and they were willing to set them up and tend to the flowers for me as well. Their willingness to help was wonderful and they made a point not to be intrusive during the ceremony. I would definitely recommend them but believe that the ~120 guests would be the max comfortable that you could have there as we definitely filled the room!

Reviewed on 7/10/2016 Kristina S

If you are looking for warm and fuzzy/timely responses then you may want to look elsewhere. Both sisters are austere and rarely smile. They can be a bit confusing. However, the food is perfect, and they are very flexible with the contract and contents. If you have sensitive... Read More feelings then this isn't the group for you... But it's worth it in the long run- completely. Be patient and you'll have a wonderful reception here!