Country, Disco, Hip-Hop, Pop, R&B, Rock

After Party, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, Music

Reviewed on 3/22/2017 Christina M

We had Lima bean Riot play at our wedding in September. They were absolutely amazing and our family and friends were on the dance floor all night long!! We got an unbelievable amount of people who told us how amazing they were ! Just recently the band members that played at my... Read More wedding changed over to a group called Modern Luxe-- with the lead singers being Janelle and Antoine still . There are ALL new members of Lima Bean Riot now-- which all the previous wedding reviews are NOT about. Keep that in mind :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Andrea M

The Lima Bean Riot was absolutely incredible!! We had the privilege of getting to see them play a live show when we were searching for a wedding band, and we were blown away! They are an incredibly talented, down-to-earth, and fun group, and we felt so felt so lucky to get to... Read More have them play at our wedding! Every single guest I talked to commented on how good the band was. The Lima Bean Riot really made our night super special and fun for everyone! The highlight for me was when they let me come up and do an old-school rap that I love along with them, it was a blast! Since they are well-established and already play a lot of venues, it's easy to go check them out and see for yourself. I promise you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 5/30/2016 Jenna H

We loved Lima Bean Riot! They were great. They were extremely flexible with our requests for the wedding. We didn't have a sit down dinner, and wanted the music to be upbeat for the entire night. Thanks to Lima Bean Riot our dance floor was NEVER empty. They made our special... Read More night so much fun. If you work with Lime Bean Riot, you won't be disappointed.

Love this band! They got everyone dancing!

Reviewed on 8/20/2015 Cate C

Lima Bean Riot was amazing at our wedding! They played a wide variety of music and got everyone up on the dance floor. They were all very professional and sounded great! If your looking for a younger talented band for your wedding you need to hire Lima Bean Riot!

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

I cannot say enough about how FANTASTIC Lima Bean Riot was at our wedding. I had the opportunity of attending two very different functions where LBR performed, at a catered event and at a beer hall in Philly. The band's ability to adapt to each environment convinced me that they... Read More would be perfect for our wedding. Between coordinating with Patty from the beginning and later making choices about specific songs with Ian, both were responsive and extremely helpful! I also want to commend the overall professionalism of the entire band when our venue seemed to want to change everything at the last minute!! I know everyone must have been frustrated, but it didn't seep into my or my husband's night. The band's song choices were spot on, they didn't play the music too loud that my older relatives were complaining and all of my friends spent the entire night on the dance floor! They contributed so well to the overall tone of the night and I would not hesitate in the slightest to recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

AMAZING Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

Lima Bean Riot rocked! They were super professional, incredibly accommodating, and went far and beyond what I would expect from any entertainers. They even went out of their way to allow me to practice with them to play a song for my wife(although I was unable to at the actual... Read More wedding). They sounded amazing, and I have been getting nothing but glowing reviews from everyone who attended. I cannot recommend them enough, as you will not be disappointed!

WONDERFUL Wedding Band!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2014

WOW! What a great band we had for our wedding!! They were exceptional!! From the cocktail hour to the last dance of the night, they kept the guests moving and thoroughly enjoying the evening. They made the evening the success it was. No second thoughts, HIRE THEM!! You will not... Read More be sorry! They are a wonderful group of musicians that can make the venue rock!!! Thank You!!

Book This Wedding Band!!!!

Reviewed on 9/17/2014 Lois J

WOW! What a great band we had for our wedding!! They were exceptional!! From the cocktail hour to the last dance of the night, they kept the guests moving and thoroughly enjoying the evening. They made the evening the success it was. No second thoughts, HIRE THEM!! You will... Read More not be sorry! They are a wonderful group of musicians that can make the venue rock!!! Thank You!!

LIMA BEAN RIOT IS AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Lima Bean Riot did an amazing job at our wedding! Ian was great organizing all the details for us. The band provided entertainment for all ages, the dance floor was packed! Janelle even sang with the little girls, which made their night! Antoine was amazing on vocals and people... Read More were amazed with both him and Janelle. Our guests said it was the best wedding they have ever been too! No one wanted the night to end! Thank you Lima Bean Riot for making our wedding dreams become a reality!!!

Best Decision We Made!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Lima Bean Riot. They were the best decision we made for our wedding (aside from marrying each other!!!). I was a bit concerned when both of the lead singers that had been with the band when we booked were no longer with the band at the... Read More time of our wedding. But Antoine and and Janelle were AMAZING...they were truly some of the best voices we've ever heard. People repeatedly came up to us and said that our band was the best wedding band they have ever heard. They played an excellent mix of music for all ages, and the volume was PERFECT! No old folks complaining about the music being too loud. Ian was incredible to work with leading up to our wedding, and I would recommend LBR to ANYONE looking for an incredible band for any event.

Amazing Band!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Absolutely amazing! So professional, entertaining and genuinely happy/fun people. We have been following LBR for a few years and they are the absolute best!

Thank you!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Thank you for making our wedding day so special with your electrifying performances and your talents. You guys are unbelievable and it meant so much to us that everyone was on the dance floor. LBR is a great band that my wife and I try to see as much as possible!!

Great Band!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

The band was amazing, we couldn't have asked for anything more. They played to the crowd, everyone was up and dancing the whole time. Many of our guests told us that night, and are still telling us today, how much they enjoyed the music. They did a great job with learning the... Read More songs we asked them to learn (first dance, father/daughter dance, mother/son dance). Ian, the MC, was amazing. We spoke with him the week before the wedding and he helped us come up with an agenda for the night that worked well for both us and the band. He also saved us with our ceremony music, what we had originally planned fell through, and with only a few days notice he was able to help get us music for our ceremony, and it was perfect.

Best Wedding Band Ever

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Wow! What an amazing, incredible experience. Words do not begin to explain how awesome Lima Bean Riot was at my wedding on March 8, 2014. The dance floor was packed from the second they began to perform until the end of the last song. They played exactly what we requested -... Read More including the Disney melody. Our guests repeatedly told us they had an amazing time and the wedding was the best they have ever attended. We asked the band to perform as it was another Friday or Saturday night gig - with the energy and set list - and they did. I absolutely, 100%, recommend Lima Bean Riot to perform at another wedding or private event. These guys care about the music they perform and genuinely care about their audience. Ian was fantastic as MC and helping with the last minute planning. Janelle is a very welcome addition to the band with a great voice and warm personality. I think Rayvon had a very memorable final show with the band. Quality, responsiveness, professionalism, value, and flexibility are all a 5.0. To say that we are completely satisfied is an understatement. It was AWESOME. We are indebted to you for "bringing it." Can’t wait to see the band perform again at a local bar! A recommendation if you book Lima Bean Riot: go to a few shows. Get to know the band. It will make the performance more personal.

THANK YOU!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Everyone at the wedding (of all ages and musical tastes) enjoyed the performance of the band. It is not often that you find a band with a diverse enough skill set to genuinely please the entire crowd! Ian, the band leader, and Patti, the coordinator for the band were... Read More extremely responsive. They were organized and timely with communication, but did not pressure for details that we were still sorting out. It was the perfect combination to get things taken care of during all the chaos that comes along with wedding planning! The band was extremely well dressed and carried themselves with absolute professionalism. They fit right in with the party and it goes without saying that Patti and Ian were quite professional in all of the communications leading up to the wedding. LBR is worth every penny, they were able to get EVERYONE on the dance floor and keep them having a good time all night! On the day of the wedding, we had a timeline that Ian worked hard to keep to, but when we made last minute requests (like wanting to start the reception a bit early) he didn't skip a beat and worked with the rest of the band to make it work. The band was really there to make our day as perfect as possible, and we could not have been more impressed!

LBR made our wedding!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Lima Bean Riot made our wedding! The entire process they were so professional and helpful to a bride/groom who really didn't know how this all worked. Day of, Ian (band manager) ran things impeccably. The music selection was spot on for our guests. I'd estimate over 80%... Read More of our guests were on the dance floor all night. At least two guests asked us about potentially hiring them and we received more compliments on LBR then anything else from the whole day. We couldn't be happier!

Hire Lima Bean Riot!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Unbelievable!! Lima Bean Riot was absolutely AMAZING at our wedding! They had our guests dancing from the first song through the last. More importantly, they made my wife and I feel special and it was a night we will never forget! The process of selecting songs and creating a... Read More schedule with LBR was pretty easy thanks to Ian and the patience/flexibility of the band. We cannot say enough great things about LBR! If you want to have an awesome time at your wedding and want to give your guests a night to remember, then you need to hire Lima Bean Riot!

Best Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014

Lima Bean Riot was excellent! Very professional and kept everyone on the dance floor the WHOLE TIME!!! Ian was on top of everything from setup of the venue to our entrance songs! They even came up with a special medley for us! Could not thank them enough!

Party Band

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Zach R

The band had everyone out on the dance floor!

Great Wedding Band!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Meagan L

These guys are awesome. They made our night so special. I didn't stop dancing the whole night. They really made it a great party and kept a great energy going the whole time

LBR was amazing!

Reviewed on 9/03/2014 Aaron S

This band seriously rocks! Patti and Frank in the office are wonderful! My guests LOVED them!