Limani Designs, Custom Weddings and Events

Limani Designs is a full-service Chicago-based event and floral design company. From weddings to special events to intimate dinner parties, Limani Designs will manage all aspects of the planning process to execute a flawless, one-of-a-kind event infused with imagination, vision and personality.

Wedding

Day-Of Coordination, Full Service Wedding Planning, Planning

Mt Prospect, IL Serving Chicagoland Area (847) 912-2906

Reviewed on 10/07/2015 Megan M

I can't even put into words how amazing Eleni and her team are at Limani Designs!! We planned our wedding from across the country, and the minute I talked to Eleni, I knew she just got me and my vision. It was breathtaking, every detail was perfection! And for so much less than... Read More what other vendors quoted. My donut/dessert table was out of this world gorgeous and the flowers rivaled those of 100K weddings. I mean it when I say, Eleni is a godsend, everything a bride could ever ask for!! Thank you!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Jennifer T

Eleni was wonderful for my bridal shower! She understood my shabby chic vision with greens whites and lemon yellow accents! From invites to the execution of the shower it was all beautiful. If your looking for creativity and something unique these are your people at Limani.... Read More Guests still talk about my event- it was that beautiful!

Very Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/26/2014 veronica v

Words cannot begin to describe how grateful I am to Eleni from Limani Designs to have brought the dreams I had for my wedding to life. From my initial conversation with Eleni (it is worth noting that after Eleni received my inquiry, while on vacation, she took the time to... Read More contact me and hear my vision), I felt a connection to Eleni which remained throughout our journey. I was so trusting of her and confident she had captured my vision. She has such an endearing, personable quality to her...everyone involved in my wedding party who met her, loved her! Every aspect of my wedding which she was involved with, was beautiful and of quality...the save the dates, invitations, flowers, favors, the set up of the chapel and the reception room...truly breathtaking. She and her team were worth every penny!! I would HIGHLY recommend Limani designs and consider Eleni a God send. I wish her continued success!!

Bridal Shower

Reviewed on 11/01/2015

Limani Designs did an AMAZING JOB for my sister's bridal shower. They were able to turn Greek Islands into a cozy place for a room full of women to chat, laugh and stay all night. The lavish floral centerpieces mixed with brikia, Greek coffee pots, had everyone in awe!!! There... Read More is no other vendor I would contact for any of our functions! We have been pleased every single time they have completed an event for us:) Way to go Limani Designs Team!!!

Very Talented and Detailed Oriented

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

I worked with this Limani Designs and was very impressed with their end result and that was the overall design in the entire wedding from the floral to the lights, the backdrop. They designed the whole look and ambiance of the room and ceremony space. Not only talented but... Read More very approachable and easy to talk to, sees the vision before it happens. It was our pleasure to work with this vendor and we look forward to many years of partnership.

TRULY ONE OF A KIND. Absolute beauty! Excellence!

Reviewed on 10/22/2015

Eleni, Limani Designs, I wanted to write to you to thank you for everything you have done for our daughter's Engagement. Everything was absolutely amazing. Your professionalism, patience, creativeness, attention to detail is TRULY ONE OF A KIND. The Peacock floral/bird... Read More cages at the ENGAGEMENT reception room BLEW ME AWAY (blew everyone away!!!) It was the WOW factor I wanted above and beyond! I would highly recommend Limani Designs to anyone looking to get a lot for a great price. Thank you! Everything was stunningly beautiful. We got so many compliments from people on the flowers!! Then we did the Wedding Shower. Absolutely GORGEOUS work!!! Eleni is so talented. We gave her the theme idea of 'Greek Islands' and the floral decorations were just gorgeous!!!! Even better than we could have imagined. Her "vision" and expertise went above and beyond in adding beautiful personal touches to the event. I was utterly blown away when I walked in and saw the amazing table arrangements, and everything else they arranged. It was truly magical! Thank you Eleni-Limani Designs. Absolute beauty! Excellence!

Truly Extraordinary!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015 Angela K

If you a bride to be considering Limani Designs, do not hesitate. I worked with Eleni to design my wedding reception including room decor, candy table, escort cards, table decor and more than I can't remember or that she took care of and never told me. Eleni is extremely... Read More detailed oriented. She will pay close attention to your needs and go above and beyond your expectations. Eleni is a professional, extremely organized and responds quickly to calls and emails. She is also extremely kind, she loves what she does and the proof is in her work. My guests still talk to me about my wedding details and I know without her help my wedding would not have been as beautiful. She took a good looking average space and made it one of a kind and extraordinary, romantic, vintage and extremely me. I would recommend Eleni and her team to my friends and I look forward to working with her for future events.

New Years Eve Wedding

Reviewed on 1/23/2013 Elaina K

We used Limani Designs for our New Years Eve wedding and we could not have been happier with our selection. Eleni was extremly professional and such a pleasure to collaborate with. She is so talented and truly captured our vision. She has great ideas and works within any... Read More budget. We used Limani Designs for our personal flowers, centerpieces, table linens, programs, and menu cards. They do it all which was so convenient and everything incorporated tied into our New Years theme perfectly. I would most definitely recommend using them, in fact, I have already referred Limani Designs to two of my newly engaged friends.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 11/26/2012 anna k

Very happy with the detail of the work. The flowers were beautiful. Very professional.

Eclectic Designs - Fabulous Team !!

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 Eftychia A

Limani designs planned both my bridal shower and my wedding, and they did a spectacular job! From the initial meeting to create a design concept, to the invitations, to putting the finishing touches on the event space, Limani Designs can do it all with a friendly... Read More professionalism that is unmatched. Eleni and Angie of Limani Designs find ways to tie in the theme of an event into every last detail. For my bridal shower "love birds" theme, the central floral arrangement was a nest of beautiful flowers (which I can still picture and wish there was a way to keep!). And for my "old hollywood/crystal filled" wedding, the ladies found a way to incorporate crystals everywhere, even creating a crystal filled ring pillow! Eleni and Angie have the amazing ability to take a single idea and create an elaborate story with the client as main character. For my wedding, I was overwhelmed by all the options and ideas out there, and reacted by just giving up, but Eleni was so patient and understanding. From the few things I told her I liked (just my color theme, really!) she was able to present me with just a few options that I could easily pick from. And my husband and I couldn't be more happy with the results. Thank you Limani Designs, for making an already unforgettable event in my life, so much more amazing!! I look forward to using your services again in the future!

wonderful experience!

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Elaine A

Eleni and Angie of Limani Designs created and coordinated wonderful events for both my bridal shower and wedding. Their ideas and creations are imaginative, artistic, elegant, and one-of-a-kind. Eleni invested the time to understand my style and ensure that the events... Read More reflected it. Her ideas and energy are boundless and she is truly professional in that she is committed to perfecting each and every aspect of an event. I highly recommend Limani Designs to anyone seeking an original display of artistic talent.

Absolutely Beautiful

Reviewed on 11/07/2012 Anli C

We feel so lucky to have Limani Designs on our wedding day. We initially envisioned our wedding to be very soft, romantic, and extremely 'us'. The vision was vague until we met with them a few times when we talked everything from our likes in life to our families and stories. We... Read More felt we just met our long lost friend, who understands our vision in mind, our surroundings, and our culture. Classical music has been big part of our life, and it's what ties our long parted lives back together. They magically incorporated all musical elements into our day, from decoration to wedding favors, from center piece to guestbook. I've never known any other people who are so exquisite and artistic in little details, and every single detail represents who we are so explicitly. Their elegant style sits with our imagination so perfectly well, that when I walked on the aile and saw the place for the first time, I know my dream had just been realized, in a way that's beyond my dream ever.

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Anna P

My husband and I used Limani Designs for our engagement party, shower, and wedding. They were so helpful throughout our entire engagement and wedding! It was great to know that we could count on Limani Designs to help make the best decisions for the two of us and our guests.... Read More Lemani Designs worked intimately with me and my husband to tailor all of our wedding dreams into a reality that was perfect for us! They were always available and followed through with all of our (sometimes outrageous) wishes. It was so great to have someone to count on for feedback, guidance, and excellent service! It was so easy to work with Limani Designs - they made sure that all of the details were discussed and taken care of for us. It was great to not have to think about the small stuff so that we could enjoy our special day with our guests. Thanks, Limani Designs!

The perfect boutique event planning and design com

Reviewed on 10/24/2012 Eleni G

I used Limani Designs to help me with my sister's bridal shower. The outcome exceeded my every expectation. I was impressed with the company's creativity and attention to detail. Every element of the event, invitations, center pieces, and party favors, fit together... Read More perfectly. The theme was fresh and unique and all the guests loved the atmosphere that only Limani Designs could create. They took a typical bridal shower and transformed it into an elegant spring gathering with flower arrangements that I had never seen before. I would have never dreamed that putting tulips with hydrangeas and bells of ireland would work but the arrangements were absolutely stunning. If you book Limani Designs, expect to be blown away. Their team has real creative talent. I highly recommend using the company and I will certainly use them for future events.

Amazing Ideas, Amazing Company... Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Afroditi K

Limani Designs planned my engagement party and my wedding. My husband and I loved every idea that they came up with! Every touch made our special days simply wonderful. Limani Designs added our personalities into our wedding which made it all that more special! From our... Read More invites to the decor of the church and reception the quality of their work was OUTSTANDING! Thank you again!

Best quality, great people, and stunning designs!

Reviewed on 10/22/2012 Kathy G

I chose Limani to do my bridal shower, complete wedding, and now my "first home" announcements. Their creative, handcrafted invitations and amazing decor left me and my guests in awe! They are a great group to work with...very personable and willing to work around YOUR budget.... Read More Always on time with scheduling and available throughout the entire process. AMAZING ideas and beautiful results. HIGHLY RECOMMEND this lovely group of people!!