Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Tampa, FL
West Coast Florida + Worldwide

Desiree and Ed "Proudly" Stepped Into The Limelight

Reviewed on 12/01/2015

I could keep this very short and simply state we LOVE Limelight Photography, but then, anyone would want to know why. It all started as a referral, a referral which included Limelight Photography and of course others. It literally took one meeting with Owner/President Michael... Read More Zoumberos and a brief consultation between my now wife and I to decide, this was the only conversation and meeting we needed as we determined who new wanted to capture our special day.Upon arrival and entry into Limelights on-site office we felt so comfortable, as though we were walking into a close friend’s living room. The environment, atmosphere was calm, quiet, serene and peaceful. We had some introductory friendly conversation getting to know each other, likes, dislikes, preferences. We never felt like we were being sold anything, never felt pressured, in fact it was quite the opposite. Michael was a true genuine gentleman, endearing, kind, authentic. We learned about him, his family, his staff and organization. We felt as if we had known him for years. At the conclusion of our conversation, he allowed us to view Limelights work over time, I enjoy my amateur photography and we both love beautiful art. Everything we saw, the detail in their previous shoots left us in awe and wanting our moments captured in such an inspiring, memorable way and did they deliver!! Once we agreed to partner together, we arranged a post engagement shoot with Jess Orthober. We decided on the area near the Waterworks Park and Ulele in Tampa on North Boulevard. And again, meeting with Jess and doing the shoot, we felt so very comfortable and as if we knew her for years. We never felt rushed, she instinctively knew how and what we were comfortable with. She was always patient, kind, and thoughtful in how she wanted to capture our moments. We connected, in fact everyone on the staff we interacted with, always made us feel special as if we were their first and last client whether in person, over the phone, via email or even text messages. Jess did an AMAZING job with our post engagement shoot and we were thrilled to know she would be shooting our most memorable Wedding Day. We had numerous conversations leading up to our Wedding Day with every detail discussed, wants and needs. Limelight recently celebrated a milestone, having 1000 Wedding shoots, and we can say, we are honored to have been part of that 1000 and would choose Limelight all over again. On the Wedding Day, Jess Orthober and Erica Csatlos both arrived to shoot my beautiful bride early in the afternoon. They both made sure everyone in the bridal party were comfortable and captured stunning amazing photos. And this is important, my wife’s wedding dress needed a quick mend. Well, Jess Orthober, based on her experience had needle and thread. Did she save the day, perhaps not, but at that moment, I’m sure it felt like she did. The point, she is experienced, and well prepared. Upon my arrival-the Groom and Grooms party, Erica met us on time and promptly, we had some rain to deal with, and some other pre wedding ceremony related timing hiccups, but Erica, again, based on experience, thoughtfulness, care and concern was nimble enough to work around any and all obstacles. Erica even took the time to pin the boutonnieres on all the men. Throughout our experience with Michael, Jess, and Erica and the rest of the team, it was always clear, the little things, the smallest details mattered and they anticipated

2015-12-01T17:41:22 Response from the vendor

Ed thank you so much for your genuine and heartfelt feedback. Michael is in Amsterdam but I cannot wait to share it with him upon his return. You and Desiree are an amazing couple and I am so grateful for the opportunity we had to... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Everything that was promised to us in the “sales meeting” is EXACTLY what we received and more. If I had a question about something, they answered it quickly and it didn’t matter if it was photography related or not. Anne and Dafne were our photographers and so pleasant to work... Read More with. Anne photographed our engagement session in downtown St. Pete at the sundial mall. I never thought I would be obsessed with looking at our pictures over and over, but I catch myself going through them all the time. I love showing them off. I knew their pictures were beautiful, but when I saw my pictures, I knew I was in good hands. She even incorporated the rain into the engagement pictures and they are still beyond perfect! So the wedding pictures are beyond anything I could even imagine, even with the rain and not so good weather that day. I love everything about them. Anne captured my getting ready moments while Dafne captured the grooms, and both captured every special moment of our day. We received our pictures within three weeks as promised. I’m ecstatic to build an album with them! I recommend every bride and groom to step into the Limelight!

2015-11-02T19:05:31 Response from the vendor

Erica - we work so hard to provide excellent customer service and superior quality photography. Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation! Engagement Session: Wedding:

perfect for a reason

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Allison S

You can look and many photographers and companies around the Tampa Bay area and mostly you will find good places to choose from. If you want GREAT photos, the best experience, and quality that will last a lifetime then choose LIMELIGHT! I have been told by many brides that... Read More they regretted the photographer they had. There is a reason this company and photographers have perfect reviews. Because they ARE PERFECT! The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. Michael made me and my fiance feel so comfortable. He went over all the packages and worked with our budget. I never once felt pressured or felt that I wasn't able to get the perfect package for us. I found myself becoming more and more excited the more photos I saw my photographer do for weddings before mine along with Rebecca and Michael. Jess was absolutely stellar! We met her for our engagement photos and her creativity really showed through. Looking at all the photos she took I felt like any of our photos could be in an Ad campaign. The wedding was perfect. I never felt like I needed to do anything but just enjoy my wedding day. Looking at all the photos I couldn't believe the MOMENTS Jess captured. Moments I will always cherish and remember just from looking at a photo. We are having an album made along with parent albums because you want to be able to display this as art because that was she did! I couldn't recommend this company more. At least look at their website and meet with them. You will never regret stepping into the limelight :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Carly G

We recently got married at Barrington Hill Farm in Dade City, FL in October 2016. I am absolutely blown away by our wedding photos through Limelight Photography! Ann and Dafne were amazingly detailed, thorough, timely, professional and overall wonderful to work with. Not to... Read More mention, they have an amazing skill in capturing every moment, every detail so artistically and creatively AND editing the photos to look flawless. A few weeks prior to our wedding, Ann and I went over the details again and she provided us with a timeline of exactly what they would be shooting and when. They captured every moment of the wedding and didn't miss one detail. I am so pleased with the service we got from them and would recommend this company for any event in a heartbeat!

2016-10-18T12:28:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Carly and Pete for your kind words. Your wedding was truly a magical fairly tale! Thank you for the honor of allowing us to capture these lifelong memories for you.

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Jody H

Limelight was absolutely fantastic and professional. My photographers that day got every picture I wanted and more. They were nice and help through the whole wedding process and day of helped me feel completely stress free. At least for my photos. My pictures came out absolutely... Read More gorgeous!

2016-10-12T19:44:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you SO MUCH Jody and Israel for your kind words and feedback! We loved working with you for your gorgeous wedding at The Florida Aquarium!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Brittany A

I can't even begin to say what I feel about Limelight! We met with Michael for our first consultation to see if they were a right fit to capture our wedding. Well I could tell as soon as we walked in that they were. When you walk in you feel like you are at home, it is such a... Read More comfortable environment and they display their work proudly! We knew after talking with Michael that they were the ones to capture our love! We signed right then and there. Michael was very helpful and went through the entire process and made me feel completely comfortable that they could handle our day with no problems. We also ended up having them do our engagement session too! Jess is doing our wedding and did our engagement session. SHE IS AMAZING! Has great ideas and is very easy to work with. I sent her a cabillion Pinterest pictures and she captured exactly what I wanted and more! We had SO much fun at our shoot because my Fiancee is such a goof! But she captured so many amazing moments between us and truly truly captured the love that we have for one another! She took her time and did not make us feel rushed, she also asked if there were any other places or poses that we wanted. I left the shoot feeling completely wonderful and happy! She said we would the pictures in about 3 weeks but have a sneak peek later that week we shot. Well not only did we get the sneak peek, we got our pictures in a little over a week! We loved them all! I can't wait until our wedding and all the amazing pictures we will have from her! :) :) THANK YOU LIMELIGHT!!!!!!!!!

2016-10-11T12:47:25 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review Brittany and Jacob! We are excited for your wedding:)

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Annette M

There are no words to adequately describe our experience with Sarah McDonald of Limelight. Our only issue is that there are so many wonderful pictures that it will be impossible to narrow our choices down for our album. In addition to her talent as a photographer, Sarah is a... Read More caring, empathetic person who showed rare sensitivity. I would highly recommend Sarah and Lime;light to anyone seeking a photographer.

2016-10-06T10:18:16 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Annette for your kind words and review. You are a pleasure to work with and I cannot wait to see your wedding album!

Reviewed on 7/18/2016 Lauren L

This review should not be considered an accurate review because 5 stars is simply not enough for Limelight Photography. We had Limelight capture our engagement pictures and the entire day of our wedding. Jess was our lead photographer and we simply adore her! She has a great... Read More talent for seeing the right shot, knowing just the right lighting and capturing every moment so naturally. As if we weren't impressed and happy enough with our engagement pictures that Jess took, our wedding pictures absolutely took our breath away. Jess worked with assistant photographer, Stephanie, on the day of our wedding and were there to capture every detail and every moment of the day perfectly. Stephanie spent time with the men and Jess with all of the girls while we got ready, which allowed them to get so many small details that we had planned. Throughout the day I was amazed at everything they thought of, and how thorough they were to not miss anything. On top of being so incredibly thorough, professional and artistic, Jess and Stephanie were so nice and warm in personality, that we never felt rushed or concerned with anything because we knew that they had a plan and a vision in place for the entire day. They worked tirelessly with each other, our DJ, our wedding planner and important wedding party members to make sure that everything ran smoothly all day and night. Not only would we not have the beautiful and perfect pictures we do without them, but our wedding day would not have run as smoothly as it did if not for Jess and Stephanie. I think this says a lot about not only their personality and work ethic, but also about Limelight as a whole. Their mission is to make every couple have the perfect wedding day and to have the perfect pictures to remember that day by. After the fact, we had multiple guests from our wedding make comments to us about how great our photographers were, how friendly they were to everyone, how hard they worked and how they never missed a moment. If this doesn't speak highly enough of Limelight, their pictures certainly do. We received ALL of our photos earlier than their guaranteed 3 week return time. Each picture was perfectly edited and beautiful. They were even organized by folders that allowed us to relive our wedding day exactly how we remembered it and more. There were so many moments that we never realized they captured, and so many details they picked up on that we never asked for, but are so happy to have because they understood how important it is to help us remember everything that we saw and even everything that we didn't get to see on the day of. We are so happy that we chose Limelight to capture our wedding day. We have said multiple times that our wedding day would not have been nearly as perfect without them. Forget the venue, the food, the anything else...hiring them IS the best investment we made. We wish they could photograph every milestone in our lives from now on! We will forever have the most beautiful pictures of our wedding day, and will remember it as perfect as we felt it was thanks to their artistic vision. If you're reading this review trying to decide on or find a photographer for your wedding, you have found them here. 5 stars is not enough for this fantastic company. Thank you Limelight, and especially Jess and Stephanie for your perfect work!

2016-07-19T08:54:23 Response from the vendor

Lauren - WOW! Thank you. What a heartfelt review about your experience. THANK YOU so much for your kind words! We have a passion for what we do and nothing feels more rewarding than when our hard work is appreciated. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/06/2016 Yuting M

Limelight is abolustely the best! Our lead photographer Sarah McDonald is amazing. Before the wedding she spent a lot of time planning the day with us, during the wedding, she made everything so smooth, we had a great time working with her. After we received the photos, words... Read More cannot describe how impressed we are. If you want your big day to be a beautiful memory for you forever, choose Limelight. If you want an experienced and caring photographer, Sarah is the one!

2016-06-06T13:38:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Yuting and Steven for your review. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding at St. Brendan's Catholic Church and the Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016 Jill R

Christi Allen-Curtis and Stephanie Duffany were our photographers and we simply cannot (& will never be able to) say enough about these two magnificent women. They were calming and still fun. They were open to our ideas and incorporated elements of our quirkiness, while keeping... Read More everything looking beautiful! Christi captured such beautiful moments between us and our family members, that we'll never be able to thank her enough. They also captured wonderful moments between our loved ones, that we were completely unaware of. They all worked so hard to understand who we were and created such a magnificent collection of photographs of our special day. They made me feel beautiful and I think it takes a special gift to stand behind a camera and, with just a few words, evoke an emotional response from whoever's in front of them...then they captured the response in a lovely way that touched my heart. Worth absolutely every penny. Their photographs brought tears to my eyes more than once (and I am NOT a crier).

2016-04-22T13:52:34 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jill & Mark for your review! I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience working with Limelight Photography, and especially with Christi and Stephanie!

Reviewed on 3/24/2016 Katia G

After much research and careful consideration, we booked Limelight for engagement photos and wedding coverage. We were nervous, anxious and awkward about the engagement session with no experience in front of a camera. Sarah instantly set us at ease with her knowledge, direction,... Read More patience, humor and reassurance. We used so many backdrops, incorporated props, utilized various lens and our results are STUNNING. We could not be more pleased and are so excited for the wedding day to arrive so that she can capture that magic as well. Our experience with Limelight has exceeded our expectations thus far and we highly recommend this team.

2016-03-25T11:52:10 Response from the vendor

You did have such a lovely engagement session! Thank you so much for sharing about your experience. We are so excited for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 3/21/2016 Ashley H

Limelight is hands-down the best wedding photography company is the area. After the first meeting we had with Michael, we knew we would be in great hands with Jess and Carlos (our photographers). I never had to worry about a thing with our photos and they were professional the... Read More whole time. They worked great with all our other vendors and although I barely saw them the whole night, my photos say otherwise. They were everywhere they needed to be, without my now husband and I even noticing. Thank you so much Limelight for capturing the best night of our lives!

2016-03-21T14:26:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you Ashley and Chad for your feedback. :) We really enjoyed working with you!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Francesca P

Limelight Photography was amazing! Sarah was our lead photographer on our wedding day and she took beautiful pictures, kept us calm and went with the flow. It rained on our wedding day and a lot of the pictures we wanted to take were outside. We still got it done and you would... Read More never know the pictures were taken in the rain! The pictures were delivered on time and guests have said that they are the best wedding photos they've ever seen. Highly recommend them...we are so glad we chose them to capture our special day!

2016-03-14T16:19:27 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Francesca and Tim for your review. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and marriage! We are thrilled to have been a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 2/17/2016 Robin D

I really wish I could give more than 5 stars for Limelight. From initial contact until the wedding they were on the ball and went above and beyond to provide exactly what we wanted in our photos. We were married in the aquarium which is a very difficult venue to shoot due to the... Read More lighting and reflections from the glass on the tanks. EVERY one of our pictures is phenomenal. Christie worked her butt off and didn't stop for one second that night. I cannot recommend her enough, her personality, her work was worth every penny. We really appreciated everything she did to make our night, especially when our venue was very difficult to work with. Thank you, Christie and the entire Limelight team! Limelight Photography responded with the the following comments: Thank you so much Robin for your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience In The Limelight!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Emily S

I cannot begin to express how much we loved working with Limelight. From the initial consultation to the final images after our big day, everyone was so thorough, professional, and kind. Michael made it so easy when he explained the different packages and ways to capture our... Read More "best day ever." Sarah and Carlos were our photographers the day of and they were amazing! We had not met them prior to the day of the wedding and the way they just jumped into the action and got to work really helped alleviate some of my jitters. They both just knew exactly how to capture those special moments throughout the entire day and really set a calming atmosphere for the entire day.They were quick and efficient following the ceremony - which was a plus because we did not want to keep our guests waiting too long. I'm pleased to say they kept the timeline right on track for the perfect sunset photos as well. When we received our pictures in ~3 weeks (mind you we got married right at Christmas and New Years) we were absolutely blown away! They were beyond perfect! We were able to re-live our day over and over right up to every little detail. We cannot thank them enough and would recommend this outstanding team to anyone and everyone! You will not regret Stepping into the Limelight, I promise!!

2016-03-14T16:16:28 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily and Bret for your kind words. We are so grateful for wonderful clients like you!

Reviewed on 1/20/2016 Jocilyn M

I had a great experience with Limelight Photography. I found that they were very easy to work with and professional. Even though the photographer and I had a pre-arranged schedule on the wedding day, things (inevitably) fell behind on the actual day. The photographer was able to... Read More adapt and work with the new timeline. She also made me feel incredibly special as she was taking photos. The pictures turned out amazing, better than I imagined. I would absolutely recommend them to any bride on her wedding day.

2016-03-14T16:30:20 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jocilyn and Jason for your review. We loved working with you!

Absolute Perfection!

Reviewed on 1/14/2016 KC C

Our experience with Ann Fuentes and Limelight photography was absolutely phenomenal! Ann took such care in understanding our vision and went above and beyond in executing it. The pictures we have of our wedding day have perfectly captured the memories that we will cherish for a... Read More lifetime. Ann not only took all the pictures that we requested, but trekked through woods, beaches, and up and down staircases to get some last minute impromptu shots that were absolutely breathtaking. Everyone who has seen our wedding photos has absolutely loved them and said they belong in a magazine! We knew from the beginning that photography was going to be one of the most important aspects of our big day and we know that we 100% made the right choice by going with Ann Fuentes and Limelight. She was so organized in helping us handle portraits with multiple very large families, and made sure that the experience was completely stress free and enjoyable for us. We highly reccomend Ann Fuentes and Limelight to anyone looking for the PERFECT wedding photographer! And coming from a perfectionist that means a lot ;) Hali and KC Coker

2016-03-14T16:14:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Hali and KC for your feedback. :)

Reviewed on 12/06/2015 Grant R

The day of went so smooth because of the two shooters eye for photos, understanding of the crowd and big events. They navigated everything so well and were calm and time managed everything beautifully. Pictures were stunning. Very great and new posed and angles. I wish I could... Read More have had them even longer! Their shots were great!! I would highly recommend them!

2015-12-08T13:01:10 Response from the vendor

Dear Hannah and Grant, Thank you so much for your feedback:) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding:)

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Adrian D

Hands down the absolute best around!!!! From the very start of our engagement session to our wedding, we knew we had made the right choice picking Limelight to be our photographers. We booked with Michael and Rebecca and couldn't have ever dreamed of having anyone better!!! True... Read More professionals in everything they do. They take the time to listen to what you want and do it beautifully and tastefully. They always made sure we were 100% satisfied. Any questions or concerns that I had about anything, even about what to wear for our engagement session, Rebecca was right there to assist me. On our wedding day, they worked together flawlessly and made what could have been a stressful event so easy. They were graceful with our family and guests and remembered everyone's names. They gave us the most beautiful shots that I could have never even dreamed up. They are wonderful and they even got us all of our wedding photos back to us before we got back from our honeymoon! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a professional photographer for their wedding.

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Cindy M

We loved working with Jess Orthober from Limelight. We just received our "sneak peek" photos and can't wait to see the rest!! It was a new venue for Jess to photograph, so she took the time to meet us a month prior to the wedding to get ideas for the photos, and she really took... Read More some fantastic and creative photos! Throughout the night, Jess and her team were always in the right places at the right times and she was fantastic at keeping us on the agenda that we wanted so that we could get through the important photos and be able to mingle with our guests. We definitely recommend her and Limelight!

2015-10-28T06:13:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you much Cindy for your kind sentiments. What a pleasure it was to work with you and Dane for your beautiful wedding at 900 Park Street! :)

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jillian H

Jess and Michael from Limelight Photography were just amazing! So easy and fin to work with they had a questionnaire to fill out before the wedding so they knew exactly what and who we wanted photographed even before the day started. During the wedding they were so unobtrusive... Read More and professional that to be honest at times we didn't even know they were there. The pictures we got from them help us relive our special day every time we look at them. If you're even on the fence over whether or not to choose them please do yourself a favor and choose them; but choose quickly, they're so good their dates fill up fast! You won't get a better experience than with Limelight Photography!

2015-10-21T12:29:48 Response from the vendor

Jill - Thank you so much for your feedback:) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding!

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

When Christi flew up to Buffalo for our wedding we were not expecting her to spend time with us that we didn't pay for, but she did. The day before our wedding she went more than an hour out of her way just to come see us and our venue. She even took candid's and venue shots... Read More while we were there so she could focus more on us on our wedding day. Christi is very friendly, professional, and made me feel comfortable. She went above and beyond what we paid for and her product is incredible.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Danielle L

My husband and I are from NY, and we always knew we wanted to get married with our toes in the sand. We decided to take a trip to FL to check out some venues in the Tampa area. Every place we went to showed us sample albums, and Limelight photography really stood out to us. We... Read More decided on a venue, and months later when it was time to choose our photographer, I still did not forget about Limelight. When I scheduled a consultation, I was not disappointed. The owner of the company spent over an hour discussing every detail about the packages, what they offer on the wedding day, and answered any questions I might have. I don't think I even made any other appointments to speak with another photographer. We knew Limelight was the right choice! Well, we got married just about 3 weeks ago, and just got our pictures back this week. We couldn't be more happy! Sarah was our photographer and she really captured our wedding day perfectly. She was so organized, which I loved, and made sure we didn't forget any photos that I knew I wanted to capture. The quality of our photos are absolutely amazing! I would 100% recommend limelight photography!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lauren L

I just had my engagement photo shoot two weeks ago on September 11th at Fort Desoto State Park and I have to say it was an AMAZING experience. My Fiancé and I had a great time with our photographer (Sarah). She was full of ideas and captured the best shots. I got back my photos... Read More 2 weeks and 2 days later and I am so happy with every single one of the shots. It is hard for us to decide which is our favorite because they all are. Sarah was fun and excited and made us both feel super comfortable. Needless to say, I am so happy we chose Limelight Photography for our engagement photoshoot as well as our wedding. Thank you for allowing us to Step Into the Limelight!

2015-10-02T15:42:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love Sarah too!:)

Amazing photographs!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Sarah Z

Heather Kline and Michael were my photographers on my wedding day 9/5/2015 at the Sirata beach resort, and I couldn't be happier! Heather was awesome and made us feel at ease and like we've been friends for years. She did our engagement photos and we knew she would an amazing... Read More job for our wedding day. Our pictures are stunning. Everyone comments that they look like they're from a bridal magazine. The only problem is having to choose what pictures to put on the walls, because they are all amazing. I highly recommend Heather and Limelight, they went above and beyond our expectations!

2015-10-02T15:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. Congratulations on your wedding.

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos are the husband and wife owners of the acclaimed photography studio Limelight Photography. With a B.S. in Advertising from the University of Florida and a M.F.A. in Graphic Design from Academy of Art University in San Francisco, Rebecca’s creative roots run deep. Michael applies his former experience training world-class athletes by channeling his positive energy and determination among the Limelight team members. This dynamic duo's passion for weddings and enthusiasm are contagious. They lead a team of photographers with amazing eye for design and creativity.

Start a Conversation!