STEP INTO THE LIMELIGHT

Limelight Photography ONLY photographs WEDDINGS - this specialized focus ensures that you will fully experience Limelight's code of luxury. Every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations. We have successfully photographed over 1,000 weddings. We are simply the BEST wedding photographers on the West Coast of Florida! We offer 2 photographers in every package, archive your wedding images for a lifetime, have support staff in our studio, use the best equipment and technology available and have a PASSION for weddings! Collections begin at $3,000 and are designed to offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment. Call 813.926.4290 or text 813.503.9560.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Bow2010

Tampa, FL West Coast Florida + Worldwide (877) 926-4291

Reviewed on 2/06/2017 NATE C

We went with Limelight for our big day and we're so happy we made the right choice! We love Limelight for the following reasons: 1. Everyone we came in contact with from Limelight was always professional. 2. The initial consultation over the phone with Rebecca was extremely... Read More thorough. 3. The engagement session was included in the fee. 4. Jess was a doll to work with and no matter what we threw at her (and there were a lot of curve balls...e.g., change of venue, early morning engagement session on THANKSGIVING DAY, off-site bridal party photos during cocktail hour, etc.) she always kept her cool and did a wonderful job! 5. We received our engagement photos and our wedding photos within 3 weeks of the event date. 6. Regretfully, a videographer was out of our budget, but Limelight did such a great job with capturing the wedding, we didn't need a video. We have so many different angles and candid shots! 7. They created a day-of-timeline for me that kept everyone on track and they also created a family portrait lineup so that we did not forget anyone during the event. 8. All of my questions/concerns were timely and adequately addressed. 9. They did a phenomenal job editing the photos. Really great work! If you're having doubts about who to go with, take a look at Limelight's website and or Facebook page - thats what I did! Thanks Limelight! The Carter's

2017-02-07T13:58:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amanda and Nathaniel for your review! This is so helpful for our future bride and grooms!

Reviewed on 7/18/2017 Brittany H

I don't even know where to begin....Professionalism, flexibility, positive attitude, superior quality, and the most organized and dedicated group of photographers EVER! Ian and I honestly cannot thank you enough for capturing every memory from start to finish of what was truly... Read More the best day of our lives. Rebecca and Michael, it was an absolute honor and privilege to work with you. The compliments that I received from multiple guests all night all had one thing in common, "OMG how did you find these guys!??" Truly the best of the best of the best! Judging from the small photo preview we got too, we are so unbelievably excited to receive the rest!!!! Thank you thank you and Thank you! We adore you both!!! Love, Brittany, Ian, and the MOB (Gayle)

2017-07-18T11:06:02 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! We truly enjoyed getting to know and work with you. We truly are grateful for your kind words and for your business. Your family will remain dear to hearts always.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Leiyen P

Love Love loveeeeee..... We can not say enough good things about Limelight and their team! They did our engagement photoshoot and will be doing our wedding day as well in Sept! We had a vision for wanting a beach/garden vibe photoshoot and she exceeded our expectations! Everyone... Read More that has seen our engagement pictures has had nothing but amazing things to say! We get daily compliments on their work. They are quick when it comes to emails, phone call and text messages. Super easy and fun to work with for sure. We would recommend them to anyone looking to capture their special moments! We can't wait for Limelight to capture our wedding day :)

2017-05-22T15:05:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Leiyen and Perry for your sweet feedback. It was SUCH a pleasure working with you for your engagement portrait session. Clients like you make me LOVE my job! http://stepintothelimelight.com/engagement-sessions#/leiyen-allan-engagement-1/

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ariel S

Limelight captured every memory that I would ever want to look back on and more! I can't thank them enough for working with my husband and I through all of the wedding and pre-planning!

Reviewed on 8/17/2017 Sarah D

We were absolutely blown away by our photos from Limelight. I first found them by doing a google image search of photography for our venue at the Florida Aquarium. Every time I saw an image I liked through google images I would click on the photo to see who the photographer was.... Read More Roughly 80% of the images that caught my eye were from Limelight. I also involved my father in law in my photography search as he is a hobbiest in photography. He turned down each and every photographer I sent him until Limelight, which he immediately loved. My husband and I knew the lightening in our venue was going to be tricky, and we needed the best. Boy did we get that with Limelight. Due to family health conditions, we weren't sure if we were actually going to be able to go through with our wedding day as planned. Michael, the co-owner of the company helped to create an arrangement in our contract that would assist with our circumstances if we had to call it off at the last minute. Luckily, conditions improved and these arrangements were unnecessary. We were nevertheless grateful for his willingness to work with us. Our team was led by Christi with assistance from Daphne and an intern, Kara. They were a phenomenal team to work with. Beyond their production of fabulous photos, they were friendly and kind. Though they frequently do weddings at this venue, their enthusiasm for us made my husband and I feel as if our wedding was uniquely special. They had great suggestions and ideas for posing and locations. They also kindly stayed a few minutes late to capture one last special moment between my sister and her boyfriend at the end of the evening. (They have this picture hanging up in their home). We are beyond grateful to have worked with Limelight. They are hands down the best photography group in Tampa.

2017-08-18T17:26:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Sarah and Joel for your kind words and feedback. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! http://stepintothelimelight.com/florida-aquarium#/sarah-joel-thefloridaaquarium/

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Dominique N

Limelight photography is the absolute best! I had a destination wedding and everyone I spoke with was amazing. I am so glad that I chose them for my wedding. Ann was everything I needed in a photographer. She knew what how how to picture the best moments. She captured... Read More everything!! I highly recommend Limelight. You will be very happy with your pictures.

2017-06-22T16:16:12 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Dominique for your review. We are so pleased you enjoyed working with Ann, Audrey and Greg! http://stepintothelimelight.com/sheraton-sand-key#/dominique-michael-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Victoria M

My husband and I could not be happier with how beautiful our wedding photo's came out. Everyone at Limelight was so nice and accommodating. THANK YOU so much for perfectly capturing our magical day!!!! I highly recommend Limelight for all your photography needs!!

2017-06-19T18:53:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review Victoria! See pictures here: http://stepintothelimelight.com/westin-tampa-bay#/victoria-aaron-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Tracey V

If you're looking for the perfect wedding photographers, look no further than Limelight! I initially heard about them from looking at all of my friends beautiful wedding photos, and when I asked them who photographed their weddings, it was always Limelight. From the initial... Read More consultation, I knew I had to have them, and they did not disappoint! They were so easy to work with and answered all of our questions. They make sure nothing is left to chance, so day of, you don't have to worry about a thing. Our lead photographer was Ann, who I actually grew up going to school with, and she is amazing. She is professional and organized and made the whole process seamless. Day of, she jumped right in taking pictures and organizing everyone to get the perfect shots. She was so great to work with and you can tell how seriously she takes her job, she makes sure all the shots are perfect. She came prepared with so many ideas of places to take pictures and helped so much with posing us, she's a total pro! We got our pictures in LESS THAN 3 WEEKS! They are absolutely breathtaking! I am honestly blown away at how great they all came out, and there are tons! I am so grateful to have so many wonderful pictures to remind us of our perfect day, and can not thank Ann and Limelight enough!

Reviewed on 5/10/2017 Michelle L

My husband & I knew very early on that we wanted to use Limelight Photography for our wedding. They have an amazing reputation and take gorgeous photos. We were not disappointed when the big day finally arrived! Jess & Carlos were our photographers and they did beautiful work!... Read More We have a very silly group of friends, and Jess really worked well with everyone. They both had a way of capturing so many great moments throughout the night without feeling invasive. They listened to exactly what we wanted, and we could not be happier with our decision to choose Limelight!

2017-05-10T14:29:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michelle and Matthew for your feedback. I love hearing that you had a wonderful experience! http://stepintothelimelight.com/hyatt-regency-clearwater-beach#/michelle-matthew-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 5/09/2017 Kendra F

Sarah at Limelight Photography did an amazing job at my wedding. The pictures were exactly what I wanted and she captured every moment from beginning to end. I would definitely recommend Limelight Photography!

2017-05-09T16:45:26 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kendra and Tim for your feedback. I am so pleased you enjoyed working with Sarah and our team! Your wedding images are gorgeous! Congratulations! http://stepintothelimelight.com/ritz-carlton-sarasota#/kendra-tim-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Lauren E

Limelight did an amazing job on our wedding photos. They turned out amazing! Thank you to Christi Curtis our Photographer and her Assistant Photographer Sam!! Thank you to the Limelight Team also!!

2017-05-01T12:24:05 Response from the vendor

Thank you Lauren and Drew! Your wedding was amazing - congratulations:) http://stepintothelimelight.com/hyatt-regency-clearwater-beach#/lauren-drew-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 michelle f

We planned a destination wedding which was a little scary at times not being familiar with local vendors in Tampa. HOWEVER it was very easy for us to choose Limelight solely based on online reviews and web sites. And sweet lord am I so happy we did. Michael was so thorough and... Read More professional during the initial sales call, it was an easy and comfortable decision to make. Dafne took the time and sent us so many online albums to help us get a better idea of the specific location where we would be married. That really helped since we didn't get a chance to see the location beforehand. Carlos was our lead photographer and if I get a chance to see him again I owe him a huge hug. He was always available and in contact with me during the planning process, our timeline was laid out and confirmed well before the wedding. When he showed up on the wedding day he kept the prep process moving but had such a calm demeanor, it helped to keep me calm. He knew just how to express what he wanted from us as the bride and groom in order to get the most frame worthy shots in a short period of time. Audrey was the associate photographer and I really appreciate the detail and candid shots she and Carlos were able to capture. Carlos and Audrey did not miss a thing!! From the flower arrangements and the place cards, to the piles of seafood and macaron favors they caught every detail. I appreciate that because the wedding day felt like such a blur. I'm glad we have these pictures to look back on. We got our pictures in less than 3 weeks and it was easy to download and view everything. The difficult part will be choosing which pictures to hang on our wall. Can we print all of them???? I'd recommend Limelight to anyone. - Michelle and Eric Ouimette

2017-05-01T14:01:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Michelle and Eric for sharing your experience working with Limelight Photography and our team! I understand how it takes an additional element of trust to hire vendors for your wedding when you are not able to meet in person. Your review... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 4/18/2017 Alison F

My new husband (!) and I adore Limelight! From the second I spoke on the phone to Rebecca and then met with Michael in the studio, I knew we had found the best and most professional photographers in the business! There are just no words to describe how completely in awe we were... Read More when we received our photos! We were married 3/25/17 and we actually received them even faster than the 3 weeks we were quoted! What a great gift to come back from our honeymoon to open! Let me just tell you, Ann Fuentes is incredibly talented and an absolute sweetheart. She was born for this! From setting up the timeline and shot lists to the actual day of, she was amazing. An unforeseen event and major traffic issues in downtown St Pete the day of our wedding made for complete chaos when it came to transportation, and if it wasn't for Ann, I think I would've been a basket-case! She just went with it, rolled with the punches, helped us stay calm and even though I was slightly frazzled, you would never know from the photos- she captured just the right moments and emotions! Her and her associate photographer Stephanie were amazing and our photos are beautiful, timeless, artistic and just perfect. Thank you Limelight, thank you Ann and thank you Stephanie! :)

2017-04-19T18:22:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you Alison and Michael for your review! Your experience makes me so happy and fills my heart with joy:) Ann is amazing at rolling with the punches; I am so pleased that everything worked out and your pictures are GORGEOUS!!!! http://stepintothelimelight.com/birchwood#/alison-michael-wedding-2/

Reviewed on 4/16/2017 Alyssa K

I want to thank limelight and especially our photographer Christi for doing such an amazing job for our wedding last night. Christi you were an absolute delight and pleasure to work with and have with us on our special day so we wouldn't miss a thing. From our engagement photo... Read More session to the wedding day you were on top of everything and put myself at ease. Extremely professional but also very personable. Could not ask for better!!!! Alyssa and Hunter Karass married 4/15/17 at the Powel Crosley in Sarasota FL

2017-04-18T09:42:22 Response from the vendor

Wow thank you for your review - the day after your wedding! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed working with Christi and Stephanie. Congratulations on your marriage! We are all excited to see your beautiful images! :)

Reviewed on 3/24/2017 Emily M

Absolutely outstanding! My husband and I worked with Limelight from our engagement session to our wedding and we could not be happier. Our photographer was Christi and not only is she an amazing and creative photographer she is genuinely an amazing person! I would absolutely use... Read More Limelight again!

2017-03-24T15:56:35 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily for your review! We appreciate you! http://stepintothelimelight.com/powel-crosley#/emily-keenan-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 3/18/2017 Danielle G

WITHOUT a coordinator, a venue, or even an OFFICIAL wedding date set – WE CHOSE LIMELIGHT! Why did we choose Limelight without hesitation? Were we just inexperienced? The answer is simple: Limelight is a family owned business with the vision and values close to our hearts and... Read More beliefs. This was especially important to us as their mission is to serve a Kingdom Business’s mission, which is defined as, “A business that makes Kingdom Impact through influencing change within the community it serves, the people it touches, the industry it is involved in, while bringing transformation to the land.” We wholeheartedly knew that Limelight Photography shared the same vision we have making them the perfect fit to capture our vows & love for one another in a way that values & respects our beliefs. After months of emailing/speaking back & forth, it was only then at the actual wedding that we finally got to meet face-to-face! The timeline setup & execution for me (the bride) was completely executed by the photographer (Jess) which was extremely uncustomary to me even having been in 12 previous weddings. *Note to Jess & Carlos: There are truly no words worthy to express just how extraordinarily blessed & honored we are to have had the privilege of working with Jess & Carlos. They immersed themselves into our wedding & among our family & friends which enabled them to capture phenomenal perspectives of the day’s special moments. *Brides, find people/vendors who see the true beauty in the love you have for yourself & the love you have for each other* Attached are two photographs that only the following words could possibly describe: inexplicably, profoundly, esoteric, phenomenally, & wondrously. These two images capture who me & my husband are as individuals, as husband & wife, and who the passionate people were who captured those photographs. Each time I see them, I see them as I explained above. Jess & Carlos will forever be in our lives as we are reminded through their photos.

2017-03-20T08:34:36 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Danielle and Sean for your glowing review! It is such a thrill to work with amazing clients like the two of you that appreciate our work and share our same values. May God abundantly bless your marriage. http://stepintothelimelight.com/marco-island-marriott#/danielle-sean-wedding-1/

Reviewed on 1/15/2017 Emily P

Christi Curtis and her team were phenomenal photographers for our December 2016 wedding! They were reliable and arrived promptly before start time with smiles on their faces! Christi was so nice during my bridal session and she really made sure to do what was best for my husband... Read More and I! She did not worry about the incompetent Hyatt Regency wedding coordinators or pushy members of our wedding party! She stuck to her timeline and our requests so that we were completely comfortable and happy the entire time! I am looking forward to receiving our amazing final portraits and I am expecting nothing but the best from Christi! I would definitely advise brides to prioritize photography as a "must have" because I fully believe that "one will get what she pays for"!

2017-01-15T19:36:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Emily and Nickolas for your review about your experience working with Christi and Limelight Photography!

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 georgia s

Limelight photography was easily one of the easiest parts of the wedding. The photographs were incredible and I recieved so many compliments on the professionalism and diligency of the team of photographers on the actual wedding day. Of course our wedding and engagement... Read More photographs were sensational and the timing of recieveing the pictures was spot on- always under 3 weeks! The best part is that you have all of the rights to your photographs! Five stars for the crew at Limelight and Sarah McDonald in particular.

2017-01-12T15:37:24 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Georgia and Matt for sharing about your wonderful experience working with Sarah and Limelight Photography!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Amanda T

Wow! That is all I can say about Limelight and especially our Lead Photographer, Jessica Orthober. We did our engagement photos and day of wedding photos with Jess. My husband and I couldn't be any happier with how all of our photos turned out. There isn't one photo (from all... Read More 1,000+) that we didn't like. She captured everything from our special intimate moments to our funny ones. We can't thank Jess, her assistant photographer, Carlos and Limelight enough for capturing our special day! Best regards, The Keim's

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Jenna C

I am absolutely in LOVE with how gorgeous my wedding pictures turned out! I can't say enough about how unbelievably impressed I am with Limelighy photography. Rebecca and Michael Zoumberos both called and spoke to me when I first inquired about a wedding photographer. They were... Read More both genuinely interested in everything about my husband and I and how we envisioned our wedding day. It was so unexpected and I felt 100% confident going forward with them just from my initial conversation. Ann Fuentes was our primary photography and Alexia was her assistant. Ann and Alexia were absolute sweethearts and really helped relieve my nerves right before walking down the aisle. All of our photos were ready in less than 3 weeks and every single person in every photo looks flawless. Limelight really knows that they're doing - and since they only photograph weddings, it makes sense as to why they're so amazing! Ann captured shots that I had no idea were even taken (hardly saw her!) and she really knows how to capture your best angles right from the start. Since wedding photos are what you have as memories after the big day, I HIGHLY suggest Limelight photography! You won't be disappointed :)

2016-12-15T12:43:15 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jenna for your heartfelt review. We are so blessed to work with such a kind and sweet couple! Congratulations on your wedding and marriage! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/11/jenna-and-derek-featured-in-limelight.html

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Rachel K

The day my mother called me to tell me that she had found the perfect photographers for our wedding, I thought she was acting a little crazy, because she was so extremely exciting. I thought to myself, "what could really make these photographers any different from anyone else?"... Read More My mother was raving about Rebecca and Michael of Limelight Photography so much, I told her that if she was really this excited, we should hire them. You see, I had never met or seen their work before, because I was planning my Tampa wedding from NYC with an extremely busy schedule, leaving most of the major vendor decisions to my mother. However, from the moment I saw Rebecca and Michael's work online and spoke to them over the phone for the first time, I knew my mother was right. Finding Limelight Photography checked every single box, so to speak, of what I was looking in a photographer. I'm the type of person who loves to have every single thing organized and planned out. This is why I instantly "clicked" with Rebecca. Not only is she one of the nicest people I have every met, but she also is extremely organized and professional. Rebecca really took the time to get to know and learn about me and my husband. Our wedding was an Orthodox Jewish wedding, which is slightly more complicated than the average wedding, because of the many different parts to the ceremony throughout the event. Photographing something like this could have been a little daunting to the average photographer, but not for Rebecca and Michael. No matter what we threw at them, Rebecca and Michael were more than happy to learn about the custom and take on the challenge. Rebecca is a master planner and made the most amazing timeline for getting every single shot we wanted. When wedding day came, I was naturally a little nervous with everything going on around us, but Rebecca and Michael were our rock. Rebecca was with me while I got ready and Michael was with my husband. Rebecca has such a calming, yet authoritative presence about her, that as soon as we started taking photos, I instantly became more at ease. My husband said the same thing about Michael. Michael even saved the day when one our groomsmen forgot his white pocket square and made one for him out of a pillowcase! You couldn't even tell it was different! We recently got our photos back and I am still in awe. I have never seen such amazing wedding photos in my life! When I look at other people's photos, who also recently got married and ours photos, there is really no comparison. Rebecca and Michael captured everything we would have wanted and more. Everything they took is so stunning that I could cry. We got our photos back about a week and a half after our wedding, and Rebecca even sent me a sneak peak of some shots the day after! I have uploaded many of our photos to my Facebook and everyone I speak to tells me that this was the best wedding photography they have ever seen. Needless to say, hiring Limelight Photography was the best decision we could have made. I am so lucky to have been able to work with Rebecca and Michael and I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Rebecca and Michael, you're really made our day special and now I have the most amazing photos to always remember how wonderful our day was! I cannot wait to start creating a photo album!

Reviewed on 12/10/2016 Melanie B

Choosing Limelight to capture our wedding was the easiest decision we made. When I first met with the owner to review their work I knew no one could capture our day like a Limelight photographer. Christi captured our day perfectly. She truly listened to our vision and brought it... Read More to life. I have looked at our pictures 1000 times since our day and I'm so thankful to have such beautiful images that will last a lifetime!!

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Riley R

We found our amazing wedding Photography studio through our venues preferred vendor list. As soon as we saw their portfolio we were blown away with the amazing way they capture those special wedding moments. My husband and I worked with Ann Fuentes and were not disappointed. She... Read More was so lovely and working with her was effortless. You can just tell she see the world in photographs and it was so cool to watch and be apart of. She made my now hubby and I feel very comfortable from the beginning starting with our engagement shoot. In the months between our engagement shoot and our big day she as always available and ready with a solution to everything we needed or wanted. On the days leading up to the wedding she as in constant communication confirming everything from timelines to shot lists to make sure she missed nothing. It made me feel so ready and confident for my wedding day. I knew I had nothing to worry about because she wasn't going to miss anything and she would handle it all. On the big day she and her team showed up right on time and knew what she wanted and how she wanted it. I felt like a princess all day and it was in HUGE part to Ann. She was so hands on and yet in the background all at once. Just how an amazing professional photographer should be. It was a truly amazing experince. It took 3 weeks for us to get our photos back and I could not be happier with my photographs. They are so beyond perfect. The group shots, the details, the candid memorable moments, she beautifully captured it all. I would recommend Ann and Limelight photography to anyone and everyone you will not be disappointed!

2016-12-05T12:51:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Riley for your incredibly kind words and feedback about your experience working with Limelight Photography and Ann. Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2016/11/riley-and-jimi-featured-in-limelight.html

Reviewed on 11/03/2016 laura j

We Stepped in the LImelight.. After Meeting with Micheal Zoumberos at the Limelight studio, my husband and I new we chose the right vendor. The studio was inviting, warm, elegant and had amazing pictures taken by all lead photographers, They had wedding albums and canvas... Read More displays through out the studio. We watched a short slide how of past wedding pictures and Micheal ask questions on what we envisioned for our wedding. My husband and I felt comfortable with our packaged and the reassured that we will always have a lead photographer and assistant for our wedding day no matter what happens. Our amazing lead photographer Christi Allen Curtis contacted me with in days and asked questions and really listened to my concerns and Ideas. As months go buy, Christi always kept in touch. As our wedding day came, Christi and her team were professional, had all their notes with them and timeline. We stayed on the timeline and everything went on so smoothly. She was amazing and so fun to be around, our wedding party felt like they were part of their own cool fashion shoot... Everyone was relax and had fun... Our pictures are wonderful.. I keep viewing them.. Cant get enough reviewing them, it is like we are experiencing our magical day all over again. Pictures came exactly 2 weeks after our wedding day. Amazing quality of photography.. Thank you Christi and Thank you Limelight for capturing our special day... We look forward to more special moments with limelight..

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Nicole C

We could not be happier with Rebecca, Michael, and the entire Limelight family! They are more than just "Photographers", they are artists AND life savers!! From the very first meeting at their beautiful studio, we knew these were the people we wanted to share our special day... Read More with. Michael was inviting, friendly and welcoming when we walked in. They showed us a nice video with some examples of their work and then explained the timeline leading up to the wedding day, the day itself and the timeline of when we would get our images. It wasn't a pressure sales pitch or script read presentation, it was from the heart. He gave us time and privacy to look through everything, talk it over and even understood when we wanted to go home and involve our parents. Our engagement shoot was awesome, Rebecca was helpful, creative and flexible. The images were delivered quickly, professionally and most importantly they were PERFECT!. Our wedding day was no different, in fact, they continued to amaze us. If it weren't for Limelight we would have been hours late to the ceremony, missed things at the reception AND not had a bustled wedding dress. I was in awe when the bustle on my wife's dress broke and Rebecca was down there on the floor helping get it pinned up so we could enjoy the rest of the night. Lastly, the pictures.... first and foremost, they were delivered earlier than expected and most importantly they are AMAZING! Even battling a time crunch Rebecca and Michael were able to really capture us as a couple. In our opinion, aside from the vows, pictures are the most important INVESTMENT of a wedding because those are the memories that you will be able to look at FOREVER, and thanks to Limelight Photography we have the best memories to cherish. Thank you again, Michael and Rebecca, from the bottom of our hearts!

2016-11-02T11:27:56 Response from the vendor

Oh my goodness Nicole and Matt - I am crying happy tears! Your review is so heartfelt and genuine and really touched my heart. Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback about your experience working with Michael and me. We adore the... Read Less Read More

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos are the husband and wife owners of the acclaimed photography studio Limelight Photography. With a B.S. in Advertising from the University of Florida and a M.F.A. in Graphic Design from Academy of Art University in San Francisco, Rebecca’s creative roots run deep. Michael applies his former experience training world-class athletes by channeling his positive energy and determination among the Limelight team members. This dynamic duo's passion for weddings is contagious. They lead a team of photographers with amazing eye for design and creativity.