Limelight Photography ONLY photographs WEDDINGS - this specialized focus ensures that you will fully experience Limelight's code of luxury. Every collection promises to deliver exceptional customer service, superior quality and a five-star experience that will exceed all expectations. We have successfully photographed over 1,000 weddings. We are simply the BEST wedding photographers on the West Coast of Florida! We offer 2 photographers in every package, archive your wedding images for a lifetime, have support staff in our studio, use the best equipment and technology available and have a PASSION for weddings! Collections begin at $3,000 and are designed to offer flexible options to accommodate your planned wedding photography investment. Give us a call so that we can connect! 813.926.4290

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Tampa, FL
West Coast Florida + Worldwide

Reviewed on 10/31/2015

Everything that was promised to us in the “sales meeting” is EXACTLY what we received and more. If I had a question about something, they answered it quickly and it didn’t matter if it was photography related or not. Anne and Dafne were our photographers and so pleasant to work... Read More with. Anne photographed our engagement session in downtown St. Pete at the sundial mall. I never thought I would be obsessed with looking at our pictures over and over, but I catch myself going through them all the time. I love showing them off. I knew their pictures were beautiful, but when I saw my pictures, I knew I was in good hands. She even incorporated the rain into the engagement pictures and they are still beyond perfect! So the wedding pictures are beyond anything I could even imagine, even with the rain and not so good weather that day. I love everything about them. Anne captured my getting ready moments while Dafne captured the grooms, and both captured every special moment of our day. We received our pictures within three weeks as promised. I’m ecstatic to build an album with them! I recommend every bride and groom to step into the Limelight!

2015-11-02T19:05:31 Response from the vendor

Erica - we work so hard to provide excellent customer service and superior quality photography. Thank you so much for sharing your appreciation! Engagement Session: http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/08/erica-and-chris-step-into-limelight.html Wedding: http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/09/erica-and-chris-featured-in-limelight.html

perfect for a reason

Reviewed on 2/05/2015 Allison S

You can look and many photographers and companies around the Tampa Bay area and mostly you will find good places to choose from. If you want GREAT photos, the best experience, and quality that will last a lifetime then choose LIMELIGHT! I have been told by many brides that... Read More they regretted the photographer they had. There is a reason this company and photographers have perfect reviews. Because they ARE PERFECT! The entire experience was perfect from start to finish. Michael made me and my fiance feel so comfortable. He went over all the packages and worked with our budget. I never once felt pressured or felt that I wasn't able to get the perfect package for us. I found myself becoming more and more excited the more photos I saw my photographer do for weddings before mine along with Rebecca and Michael. Jess was absolutely stellar! We met her for our engagement photos and her creativity really showed through. Looking at all the photos she took I felt like any of our photos could be in an Ad campaign. The wedding was perfect. I never felt like I needed to do anything but just enjoy my wedding day. Looking at all the photos I couldn't believe the MOMENTS Jess captured. Moments I will always cherish and remember just from looking at a photo. We are having an album made along with parent albums because you want to be able to display this as art because that was she did! I couldn't recommend this company more. At least look at their website and meet with them. You will never regret stepping into the limelight :)

AWESOME photos!!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2015 Marianne H

Anne and her team (Stephanie and an intern) did a FABULOUS job covering our wedding. The pictures are absolutely AMAZING! Every time we look through them it is as if we are reliving the day and the emotions that we felt. They covered all the details from the beginning... Read More preparation stages to the sparkler exit ending. The shots they took were very unique and artistic while still capturing the emotion of the moments. The pictures were clear, sharp, and crisp (no shadows over faces, etc), and we loved how creative they were!! My mom used one of my childhood teddy bears as a prop during her speech at the reception and every time I look at the picture of this teddy bear sitting on the empty dance floor I think of the speech my mom gave. Very cute/original photo! While I never really noticed the photographers, a few of my guests commented later (in a good way) how productive my photographers were – constantly snapping pictures and never sitting around doing nothing. Using Limelight was one of the best decisions we made. We knew from the start that the photographer was the one vendor we cared the most about choosing, and we feel that we made the right decision using Limelight. The entire process from the initial consultation till the time we received our photos was very smooth and organized. Not to mention a very quick turnaround to receive our photos!! We did not have to stress about whether or not something would be done, as they were very on top of everything and even told us things we had not considered. The day of the wedding, we didn’t worry about anything. Anne and her team showed up and went right to work capturing the day. Your wedding will only last a few hours, but the pictures you have for a lifetime. The angles and creativity they use when capturing the moments are so original and artistic that you can look through your photos and not feel like you are looking at the same type of photo over and over again. Very talented professionals!!! Highly recommend that you use them!!!! If we had it to do all over again, we would still choose Limelight!!!!

2015-01-14T08:27:55 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you so much Marianne for your feedback regarding Ann, Stephanie and Kasey! I am THRILLED that you enjoyed your experience and love your photos. We work very hard to provide superior quality and excellent customer service. It is so rewarding that you notice and... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 11/07/2015 Adrian D

My fiance and I are thrilled to have worked with Michael and Rebecca for our recent engagement shoot. We are even more excited to work with them for our upcoming wedding. We just got our photos back from our engagement session and can only say that they are AMAZING! Never could... Read More we have imagined that they would ever turn out that great. Michael and Rebecca are both extremely professional and took the time to understand exactly how we wanted our pictures to look like. We were nervous at first because we had never done a photo shoot before, but they quickly put us at ease and we actually had a lot of fun! It was a great night. Not to mention the end result was perfect. These pictures could only be done by professionals who knew exactly what they were doing. We are extremely happy that we chose Limelight to photograph these very important times in our life and will always recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding/engagement photographer. We will have the most beautiful pictures that we can always look back on! Limelight is perfect in every way!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Cindy M

We loved working with Jess Orthober from Limelight. We just received our "sneak peek" photos and can't wait to see the rest!! It was a new venue for Jess to photograph, so she took the time to meet us a month prior to the wedding to get ideas for the photos, and she really took... Read More some fantastic and creative photos! Throughout the night, Jess and her team were always in the right places at the right times and she was fantastic at keeping us on the agenda that we wanted so that we could get through the important photos and be able to mingle with our guests. We definitely recommend her and Limelight!

2015-10-28T06:13:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you much Cindy for your kind sentiments. What a pleasure it was to work with you and Dane for your beautiful wedding at 900 Park Street! :) http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/10/cindy-and-dane-are-featured-in.html

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 10/20/2015 Jillian H

Jess and Michael from Limelight Photography were just amazing! So easy and fin to work with they had a questionnaire to fill out before the wedding so they knew exactly what and who we wanted photographed even before the day started. During the wedding they were so unobtrusive... Read More and professional that to be honest at times we didn't even know they were there. The pictures we got from them help us relive our special day every time we look at them. If you're even on the fence over whether or not to choose them please do yourself a favor and choose them; but choose quickly, they're so good their dates fill up fast! You won't get a better experience than with Limelight Photography!

2015-10-21T12:29:48 Response from the vendor

Jill - Thank you so much for your feedback:) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/12/jillian-and-bill-are-featured-in.html

Above and Beyond

Reviewed on 10/16/2015

When Christi flew up to Buffalo for our wedding we were not expecting her to spend time with us that we didn't pay for, but she did. The day before our wedding she went more than an hour out of her way just to come see us and our venue. She even took candid's and venue shots... Read More while we were there so she could focus more on us on our wedding day. Christi is very friendly, professional, and made me feel comfortable. She went above and beyond what we paid for and her product is incredible.

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Danielle L

My husband and I are from NY, and we always knew we wanted to get married with our toes in the sand. We decided to take a trip to FL to check out some venues in the Tampa area. Every place we went to showed us sample albums, and Limelight photography really stood out to us. We... Read More decided on a venue, and months later when it was time to choose our photographer, I still did not forget about Limelight. When I scheduled a consultation, I was not disappointed. The owner of the company spent over an hour discussing every detail about the packages, what they offer on the wedding day, and answered any questions I might have. I don't think I even made any other appointments to speak with another photographer. We knew Limelight was the right choice! Well, we got married just about 3 weeks ago, and just got our pictures back this week. We couldn't be more happy! Sarah was our photographer and she really captured our wedding day perfectly. She was so organized, which I loved, and made sure we didn't forget any photos that I knew I wanted to capture. The quality of our photos are absolutely amazing! I would 100% recommend limelight photography!

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lauren L

I just had my engagement photo shoot two weeks ago on September 11th at Fort Desoto State Park and I have to say it was an AMAZING experience. My Fiancé and I had a great time with our photographer (Sarah). She was full of ideas and captured the best shots. I got back my photos... Read More 2 weeks and 2 days later and I am so happy with every single one of the shots. It is hard for us to decide which is our favorite because they all are. Sarah was fun and excited and made us both feel super comfortable. Needless to say, I am so happy we chose Limelight Photography for our engagement photoshoot as well as our wedding. Thank you for allowing us to Step Into the Limelight!

2015-10-02T15:42:04 Response from the vendor

Thank you for sharing your experience. We love Sarah too!:)

Amazing photographs!!!

Reviewed on 9/25/2015 Sarah Z

Heather Kline and Michael were my photographers on my wedding day 9/5/2015 at the Sirata beach resort, and I couldn't be happier! Heather was awesome and made us feel at ease and like we've been friends for years. She did our engagement photos and we knew she would an amazing... Read More job for our wedding day. Our pictures are stunning. Everyone comments that they look like they're from a bridal magazine. The only problem is having to choose what pictures to put on the walls, because they are all amazing. I highly recommend Heather and Limelight, they went above and beyond our expectations!

2015-10-02T15:41:39 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. Congratulations on your wedding.

Pure Joy!

Reviewed on 8/31/2015

Words cannot express the feeling you get when you open your photos for the first time and you are suddenly flooded with joyful tears! Our photos are absolutely wonderful and more perfect than anything we could have ever imagined. Michael and Rebecca caught every beautiful... Read More moment of our "Best Day Ever" in ways that draw us right back into the day and those memories will forever be in our hearts. Taking photos was fun and exciting and we all had such a great time! It was easy to relax and enjoy the day. They are meticulous with the shot lists, organizing our time, and literally made every step of the way a breeze! But, more importantly, they captured us!!....our hearts...our personalities...our love and for that we are forever grateful! Limelight Photography is simply amazing!

2015-09-01T14:48:23 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Jacqueline and Kelly for allowing us the honor of documenting your wedding! We love you both and pray for God to continue to bless you both and your sweet families. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/08/jacqueline-and-kelly-featured-in.html

Absolutely Perfect!!!

Reviewed on 8/16/2015 Gail H

My husband and I just had the pleasure to look at our wedding photos that we promptly received from Limelight Photography as promised! I was in absolute awe at the preview photos, but now after receiving all of our wedding photos, I can't even express how beautiful our moments... Read More were captured! I can't say it enough, Limelight is who you want to work with and capture your wedding moments. From my first conversation with Michael, to the prompt emails and correspondences from the staff at Limelight, to our personal photographers~Jess and Erica, everything was great. Having a destination wedding in Florida and living in St. Louis, MO, I had to communicate via phone and email. We took a chance on Limelight Photography, and there is never a guarantee when you take chances. However, my husband and I feel so lucky that we chose Limelight Photography. It was the best decision that we made! Photos capture those moments that you always want to remember. Thank you Limelight Photography for doing that, for going above and beyond, and for making Dave and I feel so special! We can't thank you enough!

2015-08-17T17:30:03 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Gail for your kind words and review. I am so thrilled you enjoyed your experience! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/08/gail-and-dave-are-featured-in-limelight.html

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Amy P

We hired Limelight to do our July 11th wedding photos . We knew from the moment that we sat down with them that this was the photographers for us. The professionalism as well as the absolute beauty of their photos was second to none. We just received all of our photos from... Read More the wedding and they are SPECTACULAR!!!! Heather Kline and Erica Csatlos far exceeded our expectations. The photos are beautiful and capture the whole day perfectly. Limelight and their team of photographers are worth every penny. If we ever need photographers again in our future, we won't have to look any further then them. Thank you so much for the memories that you captured for us.

2015-07-27T22:08:41 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Amy and Michael for your very kind feedback! Your wedding was spectacular and we are honored we were able to capture this special day for you! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2015/07/amy-and-michael-featured-in-limelight.html

Reviewed on 7/25/2015

I can't say enough about Rebecca and Michael. They are not only incredible people but their work is more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Every bride wants to look beautiful on her wedding day and wants the pictures to show this. Well my pictures exceeded all... Read More expectations. I want to share my pictures with the world. I recommend them to anyone and think you are making the wrong choice if you don't work with them :)

2015-07-26T08:19:46 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind review. I would love to know who wrote this so I can thank you personally:)

Reviewed on 7/03/2015 Kirby C

The entire Limelight experience was perfect from start to finish. Our in person consultation, phone chats, emails, and BIG day went better than expected. Jess Orthober, our photographer, exceeded all of our expectations. Her talent, efforts, and passion made for such a joyous... Read More and carefree experience. Jess' vision captured everything I wanted for the day. We now have the most beautiful photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives, what a dream come true. Thank you, thank you to the entire team for making this one of the best parts of our wonderful wedding day.

2015-07-06T12:40:48 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Kirby and Eric for your lovely review! We adore Jess as well and I am so pleased you had such a wonderful experience! We work very hard to exceed expectations and I am so happy we were able to do that... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/29/2015 Lindsay S

I don't think I know the words to describe how amazing it was to work with Limelight Photography as my wedding photographer. From the moment we stepped into their studio, I KNEW that they would have to be my photographers. Michael and Rebecca provided every bit of information... Read More that we needed to make our decision and anticipated every question that we had. We booked our wedding with Jess, and through the planning process, she was available to answer every question, assist with building the perfect day-of timeline, and to just generally assure that we would have every image that we wanted of our day. On the day of our wedding, Jess and her assistant moved so seamlessly through our guests that their presence was not noticeable, and yet they captured EVERY moment of our day. It was so important to us that the photographers not miss anything because we chose not to have a videographer, and we were NOT disappointed. We have over 1000 amazing images - portraits and candids - to remember our day. Jess was able to have our photos to us within just a few weeks of our wedding day. Once we had our images, our work with Limelight was not complete. Rebecca and Michael provided all the information we needed, again, to make a decision about the type of formal album that we wanted to order. It made ordering our album the obvious decision. We're now working with their designer, Sarah, on our album layout. The hardest part of the process was trying to choose just a sampling of all our photographs. Because of Limelight's AMAZING work, we have been fortunate enough to have been contacted by several blogs that would like to feature our photos. Hands down, working with Limelight has been a dream, and I recommend them to all brides looking for the best photographer for their day.

2015-06-02T18:00:58 Response from the vendor

Lindsay and Kris ~ THANK YOU so very much for your words of affirmation. Your kind words are so encouraging! We pour our hearts and souls into providing a wonderful experience and capturing your memories to cherish for generations to come. We very much appreciate... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/10/2015 Jessica H

The night pictures look great. They are very crisp and wonderful quality. Everyone is really sweet there and are very quick to communicate.

2015-05-11T15:02:48 Response from the vendor

The Knot published this wedding https://www.theknot.com/real-weddings/a-simple-wedding-at-palmetto-riverside-bed-and-breakfast-in-palmetto-florida-album More images: http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/11/jessica-and-matthew-featured-in.html Congratulations Jessica on your beautiful wedding and thank you for your feedback.

Exceptional Photography

Reviewed on 4/29/2015

Working with Sarah of Limelight has been an absolute dream. We couldn't be more pleased working with Sarah for both our engagement session at Fort Desoto Beach and for our wedding at the Don Cesar! Limelight is an exceptional team of photographers that is well worth the money.... Read More Thank you Sarah for perfectly capturing some of our most endearing moments of our lives. Limelight is certainly the best of the best in photography!

Priceless, Perfect Photographs

Reviewed on 3/22/2015 Kathryn W

I can't say enough good things about Limelight Photography. Michael sold me on their company within minutes of his opening sales pitch- it's a smaller group that takes enormous pride in their product. We booked with Jess, and she was willing to help me throughout my engagement.... Read More I went to her with questions from makeup to timing to hotel choices. She graciously answered all of my emails and had tons of great advice. Two weeks before my wedding, Jess let me know that her assistant had just recently begun working with her. Because they wanted me to be 100% satisfied with my photography, Rebecca (the lead photographer) joined us to help out for the big day! The whole group worked together flawlessly and made the entire day seem easy. They mingled gracefully with my friends and family- remembering everyone's names, playing with the ring bearer, and rolling with whatever surprises came our way. They dreamed up beautiful shots that gave us a wonderful variety of photographs to choose from. Plus, all these beautiful pictures were mine and on my computer within 3 weeks of my wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to anyone needing professional photography for any occasion.

2015-03-23T18:09:10 Response from the vendor

Kathryn and Patrick - Thank you so much for taking your time to share about your experience working with Limelight Photography. Clients like you make our job so rewarding and fun! Congratulations on your wedding and marriage! Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to... Read Less Read More

You will not regret Stepping into the Limelight!

Reviewed on 1/08/2015 Emily P

I worked with Jess and Ann for my Key West wedding. I'm from Tampa and have followed Limelight since before I even met my groom, so I was very familiar with their work. My groom and I are smidge camera shy and don't have many photos of ourselves so I wanted to make sure that we... Read More had beautiful photos to remember our wedding day. I had very high expectations going in and knew I wanted magazine quality photos. I knew I was in good hands with Jess, yet she managed to far exceed any expectations I could have ever imagined!! Seeing my photos for the first time brought tears to my eyes! She not only made me feel comfortable in front of the camera, but also made me feel like a movie star princess all in one. During our planning meeting, I sent her a Pinterest board and on my wedding day she had planned out all of those shots and even the ones I had later added. She is a super professional and managed to get everything I wanted and then some. She was so great at keeping ring bearer and flower girl smiling too! All of my married bridesmaids commented they wished they had had someone as amazing as Jess and Limelight for their weddings. Their photography is so incredible I also purchased an album because I know none of those online places can do their work justice. I can't wait to see my wedding album because I know that will be spectacular too! I truly enjoyed working with Jess, Ann and everyone at Limelight. I will be forever grateful to them every time I look at my wedding photos.

2015-01-12T15:31:45 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you SO much for your feedback Emily! WOW! We are so flattered that you were Limelight fans for so long! :) Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and you are a movie star princess!

A Vendor you can Trust!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Andria D

Planning a destination wedding can challenging, you must be able to trust your vendors. Limelight ensures this through their experience, professionalism, and friendly service. Our two photographers Ann and Sarah managed to get all the pictures we wanted and somehow capturing... Read More those special moments. All the while making us feel comfortable like they were our old friends taking our pictures. I cannot express enough how happy we were with Limelight!

2015-02-19T09:20:57 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you for your feedback! Congratulations on a beautiful wedding and marriage, we are so happy you enjoyed stepping in the limelight with Ann and Sarah. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/07/andria-and-mark-featured-in-limelight.html

Amazing, Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 12/24/2014 Kelly L

I used Jess from Limelight Photography for my wedding and she was AMAZING! I just sent my sneak peek to all my friends and family and they were all blown away by how great the photos were. She was really flexible to get the pictures I really wanted but she also came up with a... Read More lot of great ideas on her own too. She was very friendly and worked well with my family and friends. Trying to get everyone organized for pictures in a tight timeline is stressful but she knows how to get it done. I also had my dog in our wedding and wanted a few pictures with her which requires some patience but Jess was happy to work with my pup and make all the silly noises you need to make to get a dog to look at the camera. Limelight was pricey but now after being a bride I can say that the whole day flys by so quickly there are so many little things and moments you miss and having a great photographer is the best investment. Being able to see photo's of friends and family enjoying themselves or all the little details you didn't get to see is so nice. I absolutely recommend Jess and limelight as a whole. They are wonderful!

2015-01-28T12:11:50 Response from Rebecca, the member

Thank you so much for your kind words! This truly means a lot to us! The photos of your dog came out so adorable! We loved working with you and happy you Stepped Into The Limelight! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/10/kelly-and-sam-are-featured-in-limelight.html

Limelight is 5.5 out of 5 stars!!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014 Caryn R

My husband and I were married on 12.514 in Marco Island and had the most amazing experience with Limelight. The entire team there is so professional and courteous, not to mention extremely talented! My husband and I did a lot of research before selecting Limelight and there is... Read More just no one better than the team there! Our photographer Christy Curtis and assistant Stephanie were both fantastic to work with and made our day so special! I would highly recommend Limelight as they are the best of the best!

2014-12-15T15:41:49 Response from Rebecca, the member

Caryn and Greg - Congratulations on your amazing wedding in Marco Island! It is so rewarding to hear about your amazing experience with Limelight Photography, Christi Curtis and Stephanie Carter. Thank you for warming my heart with your kind words. http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/05/caryn-greg-step-into-limelight-loch.html

Worth Every Penny!

Reviewed on 11/26/2014

They are worth every penny!! Ann and Michael did our pictures and they are absolutely breathtaking! This is a wonderful company where you can get to know the photographers. We had a long day for pictures and they were very professional about it! We didn't even have really set... Read More plans where we wanted them to take our pictures gave them ideas and they went with it! It is 2 weeks after the wedding and I have seen some of the pictures and I cannot believe that there is not 1 pictures that I do not love!!!! This is one thing I was very excited about for the wedding. I was never pulled from my reception for pictures! These pictures are BEAUTIFUL!

2014-12-01T12:39:58 Response from Rebecca, the member

Carolyn and Johannel - Congratulations on your wedding! You are a fun-loving and sweet couple that Ann loved working with:) Thank you so much for your encouraging feedback. We are so thrilled you are loving your wedding pictures! http://stepintothelimelight.blogspot.com/2014/11/carolyn-and-johannel-featured-in.html

Out of this world Amazing

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 JRay H

Rebecca from Limelight was our wedding photographer and there just isn't enough room in this box to explain how amazing she was. From the planning process to getting our wedding pictures back, working with her was a dream. She was wonderful to communicate with, always very... Read More responsive and was great at taking the requests I had for the overall look of my pictures. Halfway through our pictures on my wedding day my fiancé and I both said to each other how Grateful we were that we had hired them. Without even seeing the pictures we Knew they were going to be amazing. We had a very large wedding party (a wonderful but Very rambunctious group) and Rebecca and Michael were amazing at getting everyone organized and exactly where there needed to be. They were totally prepared with shot lists and names so we were able to fly through our pictures. After getting our pictures back, we are even more blown away. Every single one of them looks like it is straight out of a magazine. We have about 1000 pictures and we might frame every one of them for our house because you just can't find a bad one. I will also say how impressed I am with the turnaround time. Most of my friends who have been married recently say it took about 6 weeks to get their pictures back. We had our pictures in 2 1/2 weeks which is just unheard of. On top of all of that, Rebecca spends the time to submit the photos to different publications for possible publishing. Most of my bride friends say they spent hours and hours putting together submissions trying to get into magazines. 3 weeks after my wedding, Rebecca's submissions have already been accepted by 2 publications. Limelight was without question the best money we spent on our wedding. We literally relive every moment of that day when we look at our pictures. You will not find anyone better then them!

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos

Michael and Rebecca Zoumberos are the husband and wife owners of the acclaimed photography studio Limelight Photography. With a B.S. in Advertising from the University of Florida and a M.F.A. in Graphic Design from Academy of Art University in San Francisco, Rebecca’s creative roots run deep. Michael applies his former experience training world-class athletes by channeling his positive energy and determination among the Limelight team members. This dynamic duo's passion for weddings and enthusiasm are contagious. They lead a team of photographers with amazing eye for design and creativity.