Linahan Limousine

Southern New Hampshire and the Merrimack Valley of MA.

Local family owned. Great value at a fair price.

Linahan Limousine is located on Rockingham Road in Windham NH. We welcome and encourage you to stop in to see our fleet and meet our friendly staff. From our 10 and 12 passenger white stretch limousines, the famous monster truck, sedans and SUVs to our 14 passenger Excursion and shuttle van, we have vehicles to meet nearly all occasions. We offer local one hour packages, full wedding services, wedding shuttle, and, of course, airport transportation. We look forward to being a part of your special day. Call us at 603-893-1424 to learn more about our product. We hoping to hear from you soon.

Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Limousine + Sedan, Shuttle Service, Transportation

60 Rockingham Rd, Windham, NH Southern New Hampshire and the Merrimack Valley of MA. (603) 893-1424

Airport transportation

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Jessica C

Linahan Limo provided our airport transportation from southern NH to Logan Airport. My husband upgraded from a black sedan to a white limo for only $30 extra (it was a great surprise!). Linahan was one of the few limo companies that did not jack up their prices for early morning... Read More or late night transportation, it was the same price no matter what time you needed them!

Reliable with fair pricing

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Stacey M

Our ceremony and reception were at the same venue, so it seemed like a waste of money to hire a traditional limo. Linahan provided us with a shuttle van for our guests to our wedding from the hotel and back with no pushy sales pitches for any additional services. Their prices... Read More were completely reasonable. They were one of the few companies that would charge me for the time that the shuttle was actually in service (2 hours) rather than charging me for the time transporting and the time throughout the entire ceremony and reception (8 hours total), which made their prices amazingly reasonable. Before the wedding, we changed our pick up times a couple of times. Linahan was flexible and reliable when it came to these changes. The shuttle showed up exactly when and where it was supposed to for both pick-ups. I did not personally ride in the shuttle, but not having to worry about it is a rave review in itself. I've been to multiple weddings where the shuttle has gone off with guests from the wrong wedding, shown up late, or not shown up at all; and I didn't have to give the shuttle service a second thought. Linahan was reliable, affordable, and flexible; and I couldn't ask for much more. Don't hesitate to book them.

They were wonderful!

Reviewed on 10/31/2010 Sarah C

I only needed the limo for the morning to bring the groomsmen and the my bridal party to the wedding. Typically you only get the limo for an hour and I needed it for an hour and a half. They worked with me on a package that fit my needs! And they were better priced than other... Read More limo companies I called.

Reviewed on 6/27/2016 Heather M

I was very disappointed with the service we received for our wedding. The communication was great up until the day of as I was 15 minutes away from ceremony time and I was told the driver never picked up the second group of guests at the hotel due to running out of time. I would... Read More of happily paid for the time. It wasn't pretty having a bride 15 mins before getting married finding out that a group of guests that travelled in for the big day were left at the hotel and the limo company was just going to leave them stranded. I would pass next time.

2016-09-24T17:26:35 Response from the vendor

Dear Bride, I am sorry to hear that you were unhappy with our service. I am also not clear on why you didn't ever call us to report a problem during or after your event. I just joined The Knot today, so therefore am responding... Read Less Read More

The One Rock in my Shoe

Reviewed on 5/09/2013 Jessica R

They always responded to my phone calls and sent me up to take receipts via email. They had a great price and service over the phone was great. The Limo was what I requested, which I was never cause I did everything over the web. I never saw it before the day, but it looked... Read More great. There were not many drinks provided but our trip was pretty short so did not matter. Only issue was that the driver started to complain at the end of the ceremony that we were going over time. I didn't mind paying. I actually was prepaid to pay, but he went around to our bridal party telling them. He wanted them to rush us along right after the ceremony as we were taking a few photos. But to top it off we were not running over time, he picked up the groomsmen early and was tracking that time! In the end he didn't charge us, but it was like a rock in your shoe. You just want to get rid of it so you can enjoy your day again.