Event and Floral Design

Centerpieces, Bouquets, Flower Arrangements

1710 Newkirk Avenue , Brooklyn, NY

Reviewed on 7/20/2015

Lindsay is amazing! We met a couple of times to talk budget, ideas, and general aesthetics but I left it mostly in her (talented) hands. The results were more than I had hoped for and so incredibly tasteful and beautiful. I didn't have much of a floral budget but she managed... Read More to stay within it while providing professional and caring service. I can't recommend her enough! Our wedding wouldn't have been the same without her. Thank you Lindsay!

This girl is AMAZING

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Synthia L

Lindsay is the most incredible person and florist. She went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely beautiful. Initially, she met with me to discuss my vision and totally understood what I wanted. I also gave her a really tight budget and she had no complaints. She worked... Read More within my means and absolutely exceeded all of my expectations! When I walked into the room, I was in shock. It was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Everything from the centerpieces to the simple little accents that adorned the space was breathtaking. I got so many compliments on how gorgeous the decor was and how incredibly "me" it was. This girl is a gem... seriously.. just hire her NOW.

Reviewed on 6/24/2015 Kim F

I found Lindsay Rae Design through one of my bridesmaids. I was working and living in New York City, but my wedding was in Massachusetts. And she shrugged and was like "Yeah, not a problem". And that was with everything! Everything I asked for, every vision I had, it was... Read More always "Yes" as if I asked her if she liked being on the beach at sunset with a cocktail. Her collected and organized way of working made me feel like everything was under control, and I could breathe knowing I was in good hands. I created a pinterest board of my vision for flowers and decorations. She said tell me your budget and your vision, and we'll make it happen. There was never a hesitation of no you can't have that because of budget. We had a couple meetings. She said in one of them that she's always had a knack for understanding someone else's vision and that she loves making that happen for other people. And she's so insanely right. She picked up every nuance of what I envisioned and was able to take it a step further. The miracle work that she performed day off was like nothing I've ever seen. We couldn't be in the venue until the morning of, so that was Lindsay's only time to put it all together. The next thing I knew the entire venue was transformed. How she managed to do it long distance I'll never know. It was flawless, and better than I could have pictured. What I love about Lindsay is that you can see her passion for the work. And she creates things out of nothing. I saw her do it multiple times. She has an awesome aesthetic and a great eye. I actually could not have pulled off such a gorgeous event without her. Anytime a friend of mine announces they're getting married I immediately pipe in LINDSAY RAE! I would highly recommend Lindsay Rae Designs to any bride or party thrower :D

Gorgeous wedding flowers

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Jessica D

We are so happy with Lindsay's work on our wedding. She's a really thoughtful designer, and understood what we wanted based on only a few vague reference photos we put together - except she made it even better than our reference photos! She's very responsible and laid back which... Read More was valuable for us during the planning process. She worked closely with us to maintain our budget from the beginning. Her flowers and succulents were so beautifully arranged and displayed and added a wonderful casual elegance to the evening. I think between myself and the guests, we may have taken every arrangement home at the end of the night. I wish I had another excuse to hire Lindsay again soon!

I couldn't recommend Lindsay more highly!

Reviewed on 9/24/2014

Lindsay did the flowers for my wedding last fall, and she did an unbelievable job! She made the flowers for my wedding look more beautiful than I could have even imagined! On top of that she is such a wonderful person to work with, AND she kept me within my budget. If there is... Read More one florist to hire, Lindsay is the one! I couldn't recommend her more highly!

Gorgeous Design!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Alicia C

One of the things I loved about Lindsay's designs was how you could tell that she put the bouquets with care and thought. I told Lindsay that I wanted flowers but was working on a budget. She was super helpful in working within my budget and checking in with me. I had no idea... Read More what I wanted for flowers but showed her a few pictures and told her that I trusted her design. All of my friends couldn't believe I didn't know what the bouquets were going to look like but I told them that I trusted her. And they were gorgeous! Everyone kept gushing over the flowers and a friend of mine who just got engaged asked who did my flowers. I emailed her Lindsay's information and told her that she will love whatever Lindsay does. Now I just need to have another party where I can call upon Lindsay's gorgeous design for everyone can see them.

We loved Lindsay!

Reviewed on 9/23/2014 Maggie M

I am really not a flowers person, and would never expect that I would LOVE a florist, but Lindsay's designs were amazing! She created beautiful bouquets for myself, my girls, the MOB/MOG, and boutonnieres for all the men in exactly the style I wanted, exactly the colors I... Read More wanted, after only seeing a few photos of what I liked. She picked up on my taste level so accurately and gave us such high quality designs that were well within our budget. Lindsay also was very amenable to change when our original venue closed soon before the wedding and we were forced to completely re-plan with very little budget. She worked within our new constraints to make sure we had beautiful and reasonable arrangements for our new venue, and I am so grateful for her gorgeous work. I have been giving her information to all of my friends who are engaged, and I can't recommend her enough.

Wonderful, totally saved the day!

Reviewed on 9/21/2014 Nicole

I had done the majority of our flowers with a friend, but I wanted to hire a professional for the bouquet, boutineers, and corsages. The two original florists I had been speaking to, and had asked for quotes, just stopped responding to me about 1 week before my wedding date. I... Read More reached out to every recommendation I received for the last minute help and Lindsay graciously accepted the last minute job and also worked with me to meet my budget. She even managed to squeeze in a quick meeting to review photos of budget friendly options. She delivered beautiful bouquets on time and I would have honestly been lost having to do those on my own!