Romantic, fun, and genuine wedding photography

I am a romance-obsessed photographer who always gets butterflies when I capture the connection and passion between two people. I’m the girl who never passes up the hottest new romance novel or rom-com. It’s cliche to say that I love love, but it’s the absolute truth. When you show me your wedding dress for the first time, I truly get excited to see your future hubby’s face when he realizes how lucky of a guy he is. I’m a big believer in becoming your best friend and biggest advocate as well as your photographer on your big day. Capturing your love for your family, friends, and your new husband in the most beautiful and dreamy way possible is an absolute privilege and I thank my lucky stars every day for this amazing life!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Wedding

Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Central Pennsylvania and beyond (724) 875-9739

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Mairead F

Lindsey is far and away the best wedding photographer ever, both in terms of personality and product. We were very nervous before our engagement shoot, since we hadn't managed to take a decent photo together in 4 years of dating. We didn't have to worry, though, because Lindsey... Read More made us immediately comfortable and was an excellent coach - we looked great in every single photo she took! She could not have been more personable or professional at the wedding. Every single person who interacted with her and her assistant said that they felt comfortable and had a blast in front of the camera. Lindsey's excitement during photo shoots is absolutely contagious! We were in total awe when we got our photos back. Not only did our huge sample gallery post within 24 hours of us walking down the aisle, the full gallery was up less than 3 weeks later! Again, we loved every single photo. Lindsey must have some magical powers, because she got every single shot I could have asked for. She has an intuitive understanding of what photo to take when, both with posed groups and candid shots. Every single guest looks their absolute best in every photo. We will treasure the photos of our families, our closest friends, and our wedding day forever.

2017-08-01T12:18:47 Response from the vendor

You are literally the sweetest! Magical powers is the best compliment ever! I always wanted to get my Hogwarts letter. ;-) Thank you so much!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017

Lindsey is a delight to work with, and it was actually a happy accident that we wound up selecting her to capture our wedding day. I had initially sought out a photographer who was booked for our date, but who readily referred Lindsey for our event - and what a wonderful twist... Read More of fate that turned out to be! Not only were we completely impressed by her professionalism, kind personality, and scheduling flexibility, we were also deeply appreciative of the air of calm she brought to our engagement shoot and the wedding day itself - much needed when you're a high-anxiety bride like me, who was swamped with too many last-minute details and crazy family members! Beyond this, she has a great eye for lighting, special effects, and flattering angles. Even my husband (who is allergic to having his picture taken!) felt comfortable around Lindsey, and appreciated all of the time and care she took to make sure our special day was captured so beautifully. We still receive compliments on our photos, and couldn't be more pleased with her services. Book her and be confident that you are working with a true professional who genuinely cares for her clients. She's the best!!

2017-05-29T18:20:26 Response from the vendor

We had a total blast on your wedding day and I still absolutely LOVE the photo of you in the limo. That bone structure, tho! :-) Thank you so much!!

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Nakeesha K

Lindsey Ford is by far the most skilled, professional, and talented photographer we have ever worked with. Our wedding photos were everything we could desire and more! We received photos in our email the next day to view which was so exciting during our honeymoon! I love Linsey... Read More and I'm so happy that we picked her for our special day. The photos will last for many generations to follow! If you want to look amazing, feel comfortable during your sessions, have fun, and have breathtaking photos ...Lindsey Ford is who you need!

2017-05-23T11:45:22 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Nakeesha! I have so many people mention how beautiful you and Kyle looked on your wedding day when they see my site. It was the most fun I've ever had in 100 degree weather!! :)

Reviewed on 12/04/2017 Karissa H

My husband and I found Lindsey’s website and after the first meeting we knew she was going to be the perfect fit. Both she and her assistant were professional, incredibly friendly, and consistently went out of their way to make everyone feel comfortable and enjoy the day! We... Read More can’t say enough good things about the quality of her work or Lindsey herself. She was by far our favorite vendor to work with! ~ Karissa & Jeremy

Reviewed on 11/26/2017 Kristine Q

Wow!! Choosing Lindsey to photograph our engagement shoot and wedding was the best decision we could have made! We were both nervous, especially me because Paul does not like pictures but she had us laughing and comfortable the whole time! Our pictures came out so beautiful they... Read More still make me cry and squeal with happiness(: throughout the wedding and even after we received so many compliments on how amazing Lindsey was, especially her professionalism and personality. We cannot wait to use her again for future photos! You deserve way more then 5 stars we love you!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stacy M

There are hardly words to express how wonderful of a job Lindsey (and asst. Megan) did at our wedding. She managed to capture treasured moments and things I didn't even realize occurred. There is no other photographer who could have understood our unique needs and could be... Read More patient through our clueless moments. She even accommodated a last minute off site request without complaint despite the heat. All our photos were beyond beautiful and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to any bride!

Reviewed on 9/25/2017 Seth A

Quite simply, Lindsey is an amazing photographer. She is not only technically skilled, but has an ability to make an emotional connection like no other. She had us laughing all day. Her energy shows in her photos and she captured everything about our wedding. Thanks, Lindsey for... Read More capturing our memories so perfectly!

Reviewed on 5/30/2017 Molly R

Lindsey deserves my highest compliment and praises. She is truly a gifted photographer who does an impeccable job making you feel beautiful in every way. From the moment I met her I knew instantly I was in capable and professional hands. Her passion for photography goes... Read More without saying and shows through our fabulous engagement session to the final shot taken on our wedding day. She knows how to make anyone feel confident and amazing in from of the camera. Lindsey is lovely inside and out and it shows in her work. I am blessed to know her professionally and now as a friend. I'd recommend her to anyone, with 110% confidence that she won't disappoint. Her attention to detail and personality is why I'll always cherish the beautiful moments she captured on my special day. I will look back on these photos and be able to relive the day over and over again. Thank you Lindsey!! Jeff and I couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 5/23/2017 Rebecca H

Lindsey is the absolute best! My husband and I both hate having our picture taken so we were not looking forward to the process of finding a photographer for our wedding. Lindsey was recommended to us by a coworker and from our first time meeting her we knew she was a great fit... Read More for us. While we did not want to do an engagement shoot initially, Lindsey suggested doing one so we could be more comfortable on our wedding day. While neither of us were overly enthusiastic, we decided to do one and, dare I say, two people who hate pictures had THE BEST TIME! Lindsey's enthusiastic and fun energy made the process so enjoyable and the photos were absolutely amazing. Even though it rained on our wedding day Lindsey captured every detail and even had our inspiration photos as the background on her phone to remind her to get all the shots we really wanted. She worked hand-in-hand with our DJ to be ready for all the big moments and worked her butt off to capture all the small moments as well. We recently got the photos back and they are STUNNING! We love them so much and everyone we have shared them with has nothing but amazing things to say. Because of Lindsey's talent and hard work, we get to relive our wedding day over and over through her photos. If you are looking for a photographer in the Central PA area look no further than Lindsey. We have already recommended her to a another couple and will continue to recommend her until she retires! Thank you endlessly for capturing our special day, Lindsey! It means so much to us!

2017-05-29T18:22:19 Response from the vendor

Literally made me cry! You are so sweet and I had a lot of fun on your wedding day! I don't think I've ever smiled or laughed so much in one day. You guys are the best!

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Blaire L

Lindsey was fabulous throughout the whole wedding planning process! She was prompt in answering my questions through email. I had multiple people after our wedding tell me how great they thought our photographer was. She's the best!

2017-05-22T19:06:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much Blaire! Your wedding was so beautiful and Megan and I still talk about how much fun we had that day with your family and friends. :-)

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Morgan S

Having Lindsey as our wedding photographer was the best decision we ever made! Lindsey made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera (especially my husband who feels very awkward being photographed). Our engagement and wedding pictures turned out better than I ever could... Read More have hoped. Our family and friends raved about our lovely photos. Beautiful wedding photos was a top priority for us when planning our wedding and let me tell you that if you chose Lindsey as your photographer you will not be disappointed!

2017-05-22T19:08:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you so, so much Morgan! You guys were total naturals and picked such an incredible spot for your portraits! I still gasp every time I see the leaves in your photos. And the photo with you, your sister, and your dad is one of... Read Less Read More

Lindsey Ford

Hello there, I’m Lindsey Ford. I live in Central PA with my high school sweetheart and now husband, Mike, and our three rescued kitties. Capturing love stories brings me such happiness and allows me to impact the lives of so many amazing couples. When the two of you cuddle up in beautiful light, I literally squeal with joy at such a high pitch that only dogs can hear me. :-) I would love to meet you and hear all about how you fell in love and got engaged!