Romantic/photojournalistic style ~ and real.

I am a national award winning photographer who loves my job ~ and it shows!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Boise, ID I travel everywhere. (208) 713-5169
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Lindy truly is The Best. She has captured or lives from engagement to wedding to baby and family. We love Lindy and the way she can truly capture the moment. Amazing. 1000 thumbs up!

2015-11-03T10:00:38 Response from the vendor

Thats a lot of thumbs! :) thanks so much!!! Wishing you the greatest love forever!!!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Diana F

Lindy was easy to work with and did a great job. She got some amazing shots that we will be able to cherish forever!

Military Friendly

Reviewed on 5/16/2012 Emily L

She is so great! Super military friendly and willing to work with you if you can't afford her services. Great customer service and beautiful pictures!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Nikki G

I first learned of Lindy Photography when I saw a FB friend's engagement shots. We contacted Lindy to make a meet up when we were in town, as we were living out of state (but our wedding was in ID). We met up with her to see if she would be a good fit. The moment we walked out... Read More my now husband said "She is the one." Our wedding photos are a testament to that. She perfectly capture US. She even brought a 15ft ladder to capture some in the tree shots we requested. They were amazing. She even captured our dogs just perfectly. She is now our family photographer and every time I am blown away with her work. Not only did we get an amazing photographer, we got a great friend. You can't go wrong with hiring this amazing artist.

2015-11-03T09:55:15 Response from the vendor

Nik, I am so stinking glad that you found me! I love our friendship (founded from wedding photos!) You guys are brilliant and kind and too wonderful! Was so exciting photographing your family for the 4th time this year!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

SERIOUSLY TALENTED photographer, best I've ever worked with!! Looking at her portfolio says it all. At one point during our family photo shoot, she stood in the cold creek water just to get the perfect shot of us on the bridge!

2015-11-03T09:56:04 Response from the vendor

Thanks so much! I have waded into rivers so much for photos my legs are permanently numb! HA! Thanks for choosing me!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Lauren B

Lindy is an amazingly talented photographer. She is very personable and will do whatever it takes to get the best shot.... and I mean, whatever.it.takes. Because of this I'm pretty convinced we ended up with some of the most breathtaking wedding photos! I loved the fact that she... Read More was able to capture some amazing candid photos as well and ventured off from the typical cookie cutter/traditional photos. Lindy is the best and I would recommend her to a friend in a heartbeat!

2015-11-03T09:57:43 Response from the vendor

August 22, 2015... AAAAAAAH what a wedding day! I had a blast capturing the wierdness and being weird with you! haha Best wedding vows BTW...wonderful day through and through and so glad that we made pals too! Eager to go on a bike ride!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Robert C

I absolutely love my wedding pictures from Lindy. She is a true artist. I am so thankful for all that she did for us to make our experience with her effortless and enjoyable for our group. We will cherish these photos forever. It was such an amazing day.

2015-11-03T09:58:48 Response from the vendor

THANKS! I deeply enjoyed learning some new cultures and capturing your true love for each other! Thanks for choosing me!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Amy M

There are many photographers to choose from in the Treasure Valley, but Lindy will always be our go-to! She has photographed our family for several occasions (and more to come) and every time captures the perfect pictures of each special moment. We love her!!

2015-11-02T16:53:24 Response from the vendor

Thanks Amy! I really like your family and have enjoyed every photo shoot yet! Tahoe was breath taking and I loved being a honorary biker haha

Reviewed on 11/02/2015

Lindy has done a great job photographing our family multiple times. We have 4 little boys, so we are not an easy family to photograph, but she always manages to get great shots that I cherish. Plus, she is super fun to work with. I'd recommend her to anyone.

2015-11-02T16:54:27 Response from the vendor

I bet I know who this is! Thanks for choosing me as your photographer! Really enjoyed out last session! (I love photographing wild-happy boys)

2017-06-09T11:43:35 Response from the vendor

Thats a lot of thumbs! :) Thanks for choosing me!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 SHAUNA S

Lindy knocked it out of the park with our engagement and wedding photos. If I could, I'd make them into wallpaper and have them all over our house! She is great to work with and fun to be around, making you feel completely at ease during the posed shots and is great at capturing... Read More candid moments as well. I will not use any other photographer but her in the future!

2015-11-03T10:01:08 Response from the vendor

I can help you make them into wallpaper! teehee. Thanks for continually choosing me! Love your family.

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Michelle N

Amazing photographer! She has an incredible eye and a real knack for capturing personality in her photos not just the people! Can't wait to book my next session with her!

2015-11-03T10:02:09 Response from the vendor

As always ~ If you lived close we would be kindred spirits! Hope your loving Manhattan! (haha, I know!) Miss you already!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Linsey S

Lindy has been wonderful to work with! From the first appointment to my engagement session she has been more than helpful and willing to do what it takes to get the job done! I can't wait to see what she has in store for my wedding!

2015-11-03T10:03:05 Response from the vendor

Ah, I have so much fun in store! and such great photos! Love the running tips from your sweetie, and love getting to know you both! Thanks for the beautiful view on the Mesa! What a great hike!

Best wedding photographer ever!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/07/2015

Lindy is such an amazing person not only did she do a great job at our wedding and take the most beautiful pictures she is also so much fun to be around I could not have asked for a better person to be apart of our big day. I highly recommend Lind Photography!!!

2015-11-03T10:05:00 Response from the vendor

I can't figure out who you are...I am sure that I never shot a weekday wedding ~ but if your who I think (weekend before your written date) I had so much fun! Regardless of who you are thank you SO much for the compliments... Read Less Read More

Lindy Photography

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 summer m

Lindy was a wonderful photographer! She had tons of great ideas and made everyone feel comfortable. She took some incredible pictures and we loved working with her. I would recommend her to all of my friends and anyone getting married.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 11/05/2010 Amanda I

I loved Lindy! She did an awesome job and she was fun and easy going!!! I would definitely recommend her!!!

Amazing Pictures!

Reviewed on 10/28/2010 Amy W

I highly recommend Lindy. Wonderful outgoing personality and an amazing photographer. Check out her website and you'll see what i mean. Very fair pricing for the quality of her work.

Lindy Roach

. I love my job . I am a mom . I love, love, LOVE my son . I put ketchup on everything . I was a sponsored skateboarderand snowboarder . I can speak, read and write Thai . I taught sea kayaking in Alaska . I am a true ginger . I love to dine out . I love cars...I want a Bugatti . I met my husband playing xbox (seriously) . I have a big heart . I always have fun . I love to cook . I am an expert shopper...I always get a great deal . Potato chips are my favorite food . I sing in the shower . I love an adventure . I am a great pen pal . I use my antique typewriterweekly . I am too crazy with m