Lighting, Decorations + Accents, Chiavari Chairs, Folding Chairs, Chairs, Heating + Cooling Equipment, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, On-Site Delivery + Setup, Stages, Cocktail Tables, Dining Tables, Tables, Tents, Rentals + Equipment

Reviewed on 1/20/2018 Allison A

We were able to go into the warehouse and play around with tables. We worked with Anna and she made everything so easy! We built tables with cloths and chargers and runners, and changed them many times. All the while she was super helpful with materials and colors and making... Read More decisions.

2018-01-22T07:22:32 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much! It was an absolute pleasure working with you!

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jessica J

Beautiful! We used Linens by the Sea for our wedding at Historic Dubsdread in Orlando, FL. I actually went to the warehouse to put my vision together, but it didn't do it justice until I saw it all set up at the wedding. Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have been happier with... Read More how the reception room turned out. Better than I could have imagined. Thank you for everything! Highly recommended.

2017-04-27T07:43:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! We are glad that you were so happy with the linens and that everything turned out perfectly.

Reviewed on 12/13/2016 Mel M

EXCELLENT customer service!!! Thank you Sherri and team at Linens by the Sea / US Tent for supplying beautiful linens and rentals for our special day at Powel Crosley Estate, Sarasota FL. Sherri and Anna are FANTASTIC. Customer service and products are amazing. Thank you all for... Read More your help with designing a beautiful wedding!

2016-12-15T08:30:31 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that we helped make your wedding beautiful. Congratulations!

Reviewed on 8/06/2016 shelbye s

Huge selection of beautiful linens. I really think their product is what made our wedding so beautiful. They are so helpful and made everything so easy!

2016-09-06T15:26:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you for taking the time to review Linens by the Sea! We would love to see photos if you want to tag us in any on Facebook or Instagram. Congratulations and thank you again.

Reviewed on 7/20/2016 Sarah M

They have a huge selection of linens to choose from with reasonable prices to match. They are quick with responses and care to make sure their customers are 100% satisfied. I am so glad I chose them to provide the linens and napkins at my wedding this summer!

2016-09-06T15:25:34 Response from the vendor

Congratulations on your wedding, and thank you so much for taking the time to review Linens by the Sea! We are pleased that you had such a pleasant experience with us.

Reviewed on 6/13/2016 Nicole

Friendly and helpful staff. Received many compliments on the linens at our wedding reception.

2016-06-13T11:21:27 Response from the vendor

We are so happy we could provide you with your linens for your wedding. Thank you very much for the review!

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Julie W

Linens by the Sea did an absolutely beautiful job transforming the ballroom! All of the linens were gorgeous and high quality - we would highly recommend them!

2016-09-06T15:22:48 Response from the vendor

We appreciate you taking the time to review Linens by the Sea! We would love to see photos! You can use #linensbythesea on Instagram or Facebook :)

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Lin K

Beautiful, great selection, great quality, hard part was too many great selections to choose from

2016-12-15T08:34:16 Response from the vendor

We are so happy to hear we were able to give you what you needed! Thank you for your 5-star review.

5 stars all the way!!

Reviewed on 1/12/2016 sheri g

Linens by the Sea has impeccable service and high quality inventory. They give such great advice and deeply care about their clients. Brandy Harlan is is the best. Brandy goes above and beyond and makes the whole experience fun and exciting! This company is simply the best

Great Service and Beautiful Linens

Reviewed on 3/04/2012 Barbie T

The linens were gorgeous.Allison is very knowledgable. Loved the look she set up for my wedding day.

Reviewed on 4/04/2011 Nora K

My venue required linens to spice up the decor; I had already tried A Linen Valley but had a terrible experience. I called Linens by the Sea and got great guidance from Alison as well as effort to do something spectacular that fit my budget. Her creativity was awesome and she... Read More was able to make last minute accomodations as needed. It's hard to say if the price was solid because I was so taken with Alison's creativity that I didn't shop around and it was a pretty penny, but I felt that it was worthwhile.

good service

Reviewed on 3/03/2011 Lauren J

I found Linens by the Sea at a bridal show i attended. I chose them for my chair covers and selective table cloths. The chair covers were awesome looking and the bow that i chose matched my bridesmaids dresses exactly. The table cloths i chose (for the sweetheart table, cake... Read More table, gift table, guest book table) were beautiful. The only thing i had a problem with was the table cloths were not ironed which wasnt a huge deal but they should have been ironed or pressed considering i am only getting married once and wanted everything perfect! :) other than that they were a great company to work with.