Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

Baton Rouge/New Orleans LA

Lipari films

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Christin M

We hired Lipari films to film our wedding in July of this year. They did an outstanding job! They were professional, so easy to work with, and a lot of fun. When we watched our wedding trailer, I cried and laughed and cried again. They captured every moment perfectly! We placed... Read More a link to the trailer on Facebook and have gotten so many compliments. I highly recommend Lipari films for your wedding!

Lipari Films is a MUST!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Landry P

SO HAPPY with my experience with Lipari Films! Damon and his wife Laurianne are so incredibly nice and fun to work with and SO talented! I am in LOVE with my wedding video! I cannot stop watching it! They did such a great job and work very hard to make the video exactly what you... Read More want. They even went back and changed a song for me and added part of another one in! They captured the most amazing details of my wedding that I would never have been able to remember if not for this video! Check out how awesome it is for yourself! : Everyone is still telling me how amazing my wedding video is! You won't be disappointed! Thanks so much Damon and Laurianne! :)

Candace & Jake

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Candace R

We absolutely loved Lipari Films! Honestly with all the wedding planning the video seemed to slip through the cracks, but lucky for us Lipari was there to save the day!! I could not imagine not having the video! There are so many things going on that day that you really miss so... Read More many of the details u spent so much time on. Thankfully Damon and his wife were able to capture every moment that we wanted to see and those we didn't realize were happening!! The video really captured the personality of our wedding and They are absolute rock stars!!! Much Love, Candace & Jake

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley B

i love all of it!! and the boys were soo nice! cant wait to see the full video

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Artistic is an understatement. Poetry in motion seems closer... Damon, and his team, are amazing artist, and people. If you want a feature film quality version of your wedding memories to have, and to hold, the rest of your loving days together, then your search is complete.... Read More Call this man now, you absolutely will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kimberly S

Lipari Films creates masterpieces. They are a joy to work with, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Highly recommend them to all engaged couples who are looking for a special cinematographer that will capture the feeling of your wedding day. I'm so glad I can relive that feeling... Read More again everytime I watch my video.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lindsey C

We absolutely loved the guys from Iipari! Not only that, but the video was amazing and extremely professional looking! They are amazing! Everyone told me how much they loved the video! We are so happy we used them for our special day!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Caroline E

Absolutely amazed with our experience with Lipari films. I couldn't be happier with our wedding video, the music and the details shown are in perfect harmony. Damon was so easy to communicate with and did a great job making me feel comfortable. I haven't seen a wedding video of... Read More theirs I didn't absolutely love. I am so glad that we decided to have a videographer and even more glad that we chose Lipari!

Absolute perfection!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Bridget D

I cannot stress to those future brides out there how AMAZING Damon is! He is just wonderful to work with and does a fantastic job editing! He was such a cool breath of fresh air on my wedding day following me around with his camera and keeping me calm. He was doing things out... Read More of the norm for "videographers" like holding my vail for me because I didn't feel like wearing it anymore and making sure that there wasn't anything that I needed because sometimes it was just him and I filming. Such a great guy and too bad he doesn't have more than 365 days a year to work! :)

Best decision I made!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Blair A

I actually wasn't sure if I was going to hire a videographer for my wedding, and at one point, I was even thinking about just filming the ceremony and not the reception. But I hired Lipari Films and decided to do the whole thing, thinking that it would be a good thing to have in... Read More the future. What I didn't realize was that it was going to be THE BEST decision I made during the planning process. Damon captured EVERYTHING and tied it all together in a way more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Lipari Films is FANTASTIC, and our video is truly the best wedding gift we received :)

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Brittan P

Damon was awesome to work with from start to finish! He is SO talented with his videos. I am VERY happy with how our video came out! I would recommend him to anyone getting married. :)

Great experience!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Kira M

I saw a Lipari Films wedding video on YouTube and it made me cry, it was so good. I didn't even know the couple! I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They were very responsive and easy to work with. My wedding took place just a couple of days after Hurricane Isaac, and... Read More there were no issues with this vendor at all. Damon and his wife made everyone feel comfortable and it wasn't too obvious that they were filming. The video was ready in a few months, and came out beautifully. The editing, music, and moments captured in the video were perfect. Don't gamble on another videographer, Lipari is the best!

Damon is a doll and a fabulous videographer!

Reviewed on 4/29/2013 Megan A

AMAZING videography! Just try to watch one of his videos and not cry! They are all beautiful and classic! Damon goes out of his way to put an extra touch of special into every video! I ADORE our video and have watched it at least 30 times. Everyone who watches it says they... Read More wish they had used Lipari Films for their wedding! Damon Lipari is professional and friendly, you will be more than happy if you use him as your videographer!

Couldn't have been any better!

Reviewed on 3/04/2013 Rayne S

We received our wedding video 2 days ago and I have honestly watched it 20+ times. There was absolutely NOTHING I thought needed to be changed. I suggested 2 songs (one being our first dance song) and the Lipari's created everything else. I have been flooded with calls and... Read More messages from people I don't even know about how to book this amazing couple (I posted it as public to Facebook.)Damon and Laurianne are hilarious and really bring out the best in people, which I think is great on your wedding day. They highly recommended that I wait until my husband got home to watch it together for the first time so we did...we both cried like a bunch of big babies! All in all, I have never never never seen wedding videos this amazing. Yes, I stalked all of their previous work before booking. Please check out their material. Our video is Rayne + Matt married 11/9/12 if you care to view our masterpiece!Best of luck!

2013-03-05T13:07:29 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the super sweet review Rayne!!! You and Matt personally made your video shine:)) Really appreciate the nice words.

So Glad I Listened to Everyone

Reviewed on 11/27/2012 Misty G

we haven’t seen the video yet but I have 100% confidence that it will be perfect. Damon was so so nice to work with. I was worried about feeling uncomfortable with a video camera around but he put me at ease immediately. He was so genuinely kind and excited for us and just so... Read More easy to be around. He also did a great job at blending into what was going on around us so I never felt awkward or on display. He was also really receptive to our preferences on music and such for the video. I can’t wait to see the final results!

Couldn't ask for better

Reviewed on 11/05/2012 Joy H

I have not seen my video yet but I am more than confident that it will be great! Damon and his wife were so easy to work with and so much fun to be around. People kept commenting on how much they liked the videographer :) They showed up on time and were with us throughout the... Read More entire day getting footage. I found it most helpful that they send you a questionnaire to fill out prior to wedding day so that they have an idea of what you want to see in your video before they get there. They were also very reasonably priced compared to other videographers and based on what I have seen of their other work I am confident in their abilities. I would highly recommend them to other brides.

Great Films!

Reviewed on 10/23/2012 Jamie D

Damon and his partner were so nice! You really didn't notice them being at the wedding b/c they weren't in everyone's faces so that was good. But I had family members compliment how they had a really good team and were there for every moment to capture it. It was really great... Read More having two videographers to get all the angles and not miss anything!

2013-03-05T13:10:36 Response from the vendor

Hey :)) Just wanted to thank you for the nice words. We were honored to film your wedding. Had such a great time and I'm serious when I tell you yall had the best wedding cake EVER!!!

Loved our wedding film!!

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Holly V

We had such a great time working with these two. Their package prices were reasonable, and they were available on very short notice (I didn't book them until two weeks prior!) They followed us around all day and made us feel so comfortable. We just recieved our wedding trailer... Read More and posted it on facebook. We got so many comments and compliments, it was like a mini-movie of our wedding day. I would def. recommend booking with them, I would have definitely regretted it if i had not.

2013-03-05T13:11:41 Response from the vendor

Wanted to thank you very kindly for the beautiful review. Couldn't have been a funner wedding than yours. Everything was perfect. We we so happy you guys asked us to be apart of it:))

Damon Lipari

Lipari Films was founded in 2011. Our vision was to create something very special for couples. We wanted to turn their wedding into their own little movie. Something they would be truly proud of and want to watch over and over. We pay attention to the details and capture those candid moments that make your day so unique. We truly love what we do and feel we have the best jobs. The ability to document a love story unfolding right in front of you is inspiring and such a pleasure to be a part of. So we cherish every wedding as if it was our own. Please call or email if you have any questions.

Start a Conversation!