wedding cinema!! Serving all of LOUISIANA and more

We make wedding movies!! We customize each movie specifically to fit our couples style. From musical interests to the finer details that we need to pay close attention to. We may not be for everybody, but what we do is exceptional and we promise you'll be extremely happy with choosing LIPARI FILMS:)

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Video, Photo + Video

Baton Rouge/New Orleans LA (225) 266-1415

Lipari films

Reviewed on 9/26/2013 Christin M

We hired Lipari films to film our wedding in July of this year. They did an outstanding job! They were professional, so easy to work with, and a lot of fun. When we watched our wedding trailer, I cried and laughed and cried again. They captured every moment perfectly! We placed... Read More a link to the trailer on Facebook and have gotten so many compliments. I highly recommend Lipari films for your wedding!

Lipari Films is a MUST!

Reviewed on 8/15/2013 Landry P

SO HAPPY with my experience with Lipari Films! Damon and his wife Laurianne are so incredibly nice and fun to work with and SO talented! I am in LOVE with my wedding video! I cannot stop watching it! They did such a great job and work very hard to make the video exactly what you... Read More want. They even went back and changed a song for me and added part of another one in! They captured the most amazing details of my wedding that I would never have been able to remember if not for this video! Check out how awesome it is for yourself! : http://liparifilms.com/2013/08/13/landry-will-m-a-r-r-i-e-d-06072013/ Everyone is still telling me how amazing my wedding video is! You won't be disappointed! Thanks so much Damon and Laurianne! :)

Candace & Jake

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Candace R

We absolutely loved Lipari Films! Honestly with all the wedding planning the video seemed to slip through the cracks, but lucky for us Lipari was there to save the day!! I could not imagine not having the video! There are so many things going on that day that you really miss so... Read More many of the details u spent so much time on. Thankfully Damon and his wife were able to capture every moment that we wanted to see and those we didn't realize were happening!! The video really captured the personality of our wedding and They are absolute rock stars!!! Much Love, Candace & Jake

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Ashley B

Damon and his wife could not have been lovelier or more easy to work with!! They truly encapsulated the spirit, fun and emotion of our special day. My husband and I didn't want some 'schticky,' corny wedding video and the style in which Damon shoots was just what we desired;... Read More raw, real and not formulaic. I have watched our video well over 100 times and still cry EVERY. SINGLE. TIME I watch it. So beautiful. And it was so endearing while we were taking photos after our ceremony to hear his wife say 'your vows and what your sister had to say (she was our officiant), was just so incredible and touching and from the heart. I was crying!' And she was. And we were practically strangers!! To have your videographer feel that, is just so heartwarming. I also can't thank Damon enough for letting us include specific songs that were very meaningful to us as a couple, and edit them so flawlessly into our video. Such an excellent team. Tim and I can't thank you both enough!!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Nicole M

Damon and his wife are amazing to work with! They are fun and entertaining too! From seeing previous work they have done, I know that our wedding video will be nothing short of amazing!

Reviewed on 10/26/2017 Ilissa M

Damon Laipari did an outstanding job on our wedding video! My husband and i got married on 6/10/17 and we have been anticipating getting our wedding video back since the morning after our wedding. Well its more than we ever expected.. It captured so many incredible moment from... Read More our wedding night and i am so thankful i deiced to go with Lapari films. We now have an amazing video to look back on for years and years to come!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Erin V

Our wedding video by Damon and Lipari Films is BY FAR my most treasured item from our wedding! In 2011, when we got married, I had seen a hand full of wedding videos. What we got from Damon blew my mind! We rewatch the video every couple of months, and even after six years I cry... Read More every. single. time. He's special. He makes every wedding day special. Not only is the final product perfection, but he and his team are so freaking fun to be with. I promise, you will not regret hiring Lipari Films!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Kelli G

We are sooo happy that we chose Lipari Films to be a part of our big day! We may have been in doubt at first about whether or not we needed video for our wedding.. But, after receiving the final product, this was hands down one of our best decisions.. And watching the video... Read More never gets old (and our guests also loved it).. Damon and the team were professional and yet still fun. They were with us from the preparation until the very last dance. The team was able to capture some of our most special moments throughout the day and then piece them together to create a beautiful story reflecting our big day.. The final product was amazing, and I would definitely recommend Lipari films.. You will be sooo glad that you did!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Alli G

If I could give more than 5 stars I would! Not only is Damon my cousin, he is an amazingly talented wedding videographer. I could not be happier with how my wedding video turned out. He captures all the important, beautiful, and romantic pieces of your wedding without you even... Read More knowing he is there. He was more than patient with all my requests and got my finished video back to me in only a few weeks! Most wedding videos I have seen have only been a few minutes long with small snippets of your night. My video came back at more than 10 minutes long capturing my night exactly how I remembered it. I highly recommend Damon as your videographer on your special...you will not be disappointed!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 Ashlyn B

I was one of the first weddings done by Damon and Lipari films. He videoed EVERYTHING including rehearsal night and everything in between. I chose 2 songs and he did all the rest. I got the video back super fast and to this day, almost 7 years later, I am still filled with... Read More emotion and cannot help but cry happy tears. Thank you so much D! We will be booking you to do our 10 year anniversary party <3 Hopefully!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Rayne G

Hands down, BEST DECISION EVER!! The Lipari's are not only phenomenal at what they do, but they are awesome people. I still watch our video almost 5 years later and there isn't a thing I would change! Thanks for capturing the greatest memories from our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/08/2017 Jessica F

Damon and Laurianne did such an incredible job on our wedding film! Their easy going, fun personalities made us feel right at home in front of the camera, and their professionalism and talent made the finish product feel like a movie itself. Highly, highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Katie V

Damon is my cousin so I know how talented he is. I wanted to be able to capture all of the amazing family moments during our wedding. Him, his wife, and their kids made the trip to Houston, TX to be there for our special day and captured every single emotion in the video! My... Read More husband and our families watch the video at holidays and on our anniversary and it feels like we are back at that amazing day all over again. Highly recommend Lipari Films for that special video that puts you right back in the moment <3

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Reed W

“Film as dream, film as music. No art passes our conscience in the way film does, and goes directly to our feelings, deep down into the dark rooms of our souls.” ― Ingmar Bergman My man D is the best, our wedding will forever be apart of our lives due to the relentless effort... Read More of this true artist capturing every emotion the day blessed us with. No question about it, Lipari Films is the upper echelon of their field!!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Keely K

Cannot say enough good things about Lipari films!! It was such a treasure to work with a husband and wife team to capture beautiful memories on my wedding day! Damon was very fun, yet professional and extremely behind the scenes. He captured every single moment I want to... Read More remember forever. I was gifted the videography for my wedding day but not without first requesting pricing info. I can certainly say that for the quality film and superb service they are very affordable. I am so thankful for Lipari films! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Kristen B

Damon worked above and beyond our expectations to ensure our video was exactly what we wanted! His team went the extra mile to capture every single detail that I wanted from our big day and managed to fit it all into our video! Unlike many wedding videos I have seen, Lipari... Read More Films gave us a mini-movie (clocking in at over 16 minutes!), plus all of the raw footage and full ceremony. He was easy to get in touch with via email and phone and responded in a timely fashion. Many people warned us that their videographers took a year or more to complete their wedding video, but Damon delivered our video to us only 8 weeks after our wedding--and a one minute teaser less than a week after the wedding. Lipari Films is a solid choice to film your wedding video based on the consistently fantastic work, the affordable price, and the unmatched flexibility and personal touches. I can't thank Damon enough for giving us a video we will watch and cherish forever!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Ashley B

i love all of it!! and the boys were soo nice! cant wait to see the full video

Reviewed on 7/12/2016

Artistic is an understatement. Poetry in motion seems closer... Damon, and his team, are amazing artist, and people. If you want a feature film quality version of your wedding memories to have, and to hold, the rest of your loving days together, then your search is complete.... Read More Call this man now, you absolutely will not regret it!!!

Reviewed on 7/07/2016 Kimberly S

Lipari Films creates masterpieces. They are a joy to work with, and I couldn't be more satisfied. Highly recommend them to all engaged couples who are looking for a special cinematographer that will capture the feeling of your wedding day. I'm so glad I can relive that feeling... Read More again everytime I watch my video.

Reviewed on 7/06/2016 Lindsey C

We absolutely loved the guys from Iipari! Not only that, but the video was amazing and extremely professional looking! They are amazing! Everyone told me how much they loved the video! We are so happy we used them for our special day!

Reviewed on 6/18/2015 Caroline E

Absolutely amazed with our experience with Lipari films. I couldn't be happier with our wedding video, the music and the details shown are in perfect harmony. Damon was so easy to communicate with and did a great job making me feel comfortable. I haven't seen a wedding video of... Read More theirs I didn't absolutely love. I am so glad that we decided to have a videographer and even more glad that we chose Lipari!

Absolute perfection!!!

Reviewed on 6/26/2014 Bridget D

I cannot stress to those future brides out there how AMAZING Damon is! He is just wonderful to work with and does a fantastic job editing! He was such a cool breath of fresh air on my wedding day following me around with his camera and keeping me calm. He was doing things out... Read More of the norm for "videographers" like holding my vail for me because I didn't feel like wearing it anymore and making sure that there wasn't anything that I needed because sometimes it was just him and I filming. Such a great guy and too bad he doesn't have more than 365 days a year to work! :)

Best decision I made!

Reviewed on 6/18/2014 Blair A

I actually wasn't sure if I was going to hire a videographer for my wedding, and at one point, I was even thinking about just filming the ceremony and not the reception. But I hired Lipari Films and decided to do the whole thing, thinking that it would be a good thing to have in... Read More the future. What I didn't realize was that it was going to be THE BEST decision I made during the planning process. Damon captured EVERYTHING and tied it all together in a way more perfect than I could have ever imagined. Lipari Films is FANTASTIC, and our video is truly the best wedding gift we received :)

Great experience

Reviewed on 8/14/2013 Brittan P

Damon was awesome to work with from start to finish! He is SO talented with his videos. I am VERY happy with how our video came out! I would recommend him to anyone getting married. :)

Great experience!

Reviewed on 7/31/2013 Kira M

I saw a Lipari Films wedding video on YouTube and it made me cry, it was so good. I didn't even know the couple! I knew I had to have them for my wedding. They were very responsive and easy to work with. My wedding took place just a couple of days after Hurricane Isaac, and... Read More there were no issues with this vendor at all. Damon and his wife made everyone feel comfortable and it wasn't too obvious that they were filming. The video was ready in a few months, and came out beautifully. The editing, music, and moments captured in the video were perfect. Don't gamble on another videographer, Lipari is the best!

Damon Lipari

Lipari Films was founded in 2011. Our vision was to create something very special for couples. We wanted to turn their wedding into their own little movie. Something they would be truly proud of and want to watch over and over. We pay attention to the details and capture those candid moments that make your day so unique. We truly love what we do and feel we have the best jobs. The ability to document a love story unfolding right in front of you is inspiring and such a pleasure to be a part of. So we cherish every wedding as if it was our own. Please call or email if you have any questions.