Liquid Entertainment

Central Florida, as well as N & S Florida, inc. the Keys

Central Florida's Premier DJ, Jay Edwards

Liquid Entertainment is owned and operated by Jay Edwards, as heard on "The Morning MIX" on MIX105.1 radio. With over 1600 completely satisfied brides, find out why Jay has been named "Best Wedding DJ" in Central Florida for so many years!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

Fe7719fa d8df 43f7 b18c 942ee8fef3e2~rs 100
D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100
Dec9f43f 97e4 40b7 87a9 9d17ceef4785~rs 100
Ca2ef7db d224 45ed bee8 1903676b6ed4~rs 100

PO Box 917461, Longwood, FL Central Florida, as well as N & S Florida, inc. the Keys (407) 448-4658

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda A

Jay made our wedding! While we may have hired him as a DJ, he was so much more! He took time to understand what was important to us as a couple and shaped the wedding experience accordingly. He consistently checked in to see if we needed anything and brought us water multiple... Read More times through the night. He made sure it was a classy evening while keeping the party alive. My husband and I were always in the loop as to what would happen next... he would seek us out during the event to let us know a play by play of what to expect throughout the night as it progressed. He personally went to tables to invite them to the buffet instead of making an announcement which was one of my favorite parts- it made our wedding feel more personal for guests. On top of how wonderful he did at the reception, the ceremony was amazing as well. Prior to the big day we had a conversation about all ceremony music. He was upfront about what would and wouldn’t work and made sure to do exactly what we discussed. From the beginning I trusted him completely and he definitely knows what he is talking about. I never worried once about his DJ services. We cannot thank Jay enough for helping ensure that our ceremony and reception were perfect. He created an incredible atmosphere and made sure that we were happy, informed, and taken care of before during and after the wedding. THANK YOU SO MUCH JAY!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebekah N

First class all the way! We could not have picked a more perfect match for our special day. Jay was in tune with us and our vision from the time we met. He was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day and helped our vision of our dream wedding become a... Read More reality. When it came to our wedding day, Jay did an exceptional job from the time he arrived all the way through our last dance. He helped coordinate so many aspects of our evening, leading to a seamless flow. I'll never forget the moment he came to check on me in my bridal suite upon his arrival. Seeing him take those few moments to check on me to see how I was doing and if I needed anything, meant so very much and was extremely comforting. Not only was he extremely attentive to my husband and myself all night, but also for our parents and guests. He is very detail oriented and didn't skip a beat, even down to the breathmints after dinner. Most importantly, Jay kept the party going all night long...There wasn't a single moment when our dance floor wasn't packed! From the perfect music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, to the perfect uplighting to match our color scheme, Jay helped complete our wedding! We received so many incredible compliments from our guests and still do to this day! No one wanted the party to stop! Jay was far the best decision we made and is so much more than a DJ...he's a friend. I would highly recommend Jay to any and all future Brides and Grooms! Thank you Jay for making our day so special <3

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Bryanna P

Jay is awesome! From start to finish he made sure everything was taken care. All the little details were handled and everything sounded great. I had an extensive list of songs I wanted played at every turn and he made sure to accommodate and play the songs when I wanted them... Read More played. Jay added some special touches as well. He was great! We enjoyed making him a part of our big day. Anything myself or my husband needed during the reception he was there making sure we had it even if it had nothing to do with music or sound systems. The music was awesome and he kept the party going. I would recommend him to anyone looking! I am absolutely so thankful to have found him for my wedding!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jaime S

DJ Jay is amazing! Our wedding plans had to be changed due to a hurricane and he was a huge help in pulling it all together and helping us still have our perfect day! He’s awesome! Has good taste in music and definitely is the life of the party!! You won’t be disappointed!!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Stacy B

AMAZING!! Jay is not the typical hired dj, he is an amazing entertainer that kept the guest going on the dancefloor non stop. He not only made sure the bride and groom were doing good but the parents as well. I would highly recommend him as he is very professional, organized... Read More and lots of fun!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Samantha B

We were very pleased to have Jay as our DJ for our wedding on 10/14. We knew Jay was great but he by far exceeded our expectations!!! He was so accommodating with any song requests we had and he was very interactive the whole night!! There were always guests on the dance floor... Read More and he made sure to play music for every age and style out there! There was always something good to dance to! He also does lighting that will highlight the dance floor in so many ways! We had a blast and would recommend Jay to anyone looking for an amazing DJ!!! He went above and beyond what we expected!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Kelly S

My sister had a great experience with Jay as her wedding DJ, so I was so excited that he was available for our wedding in July. He was fantastic! Not only does Jay make sure the party keeps going, but he also checked in periodically throughout the night to make sure my husband... Read More and I were ok. We had very specific music requests for the ceremony, and Jay played everything as we asked. He also made sure to check our music preferences and stuck with songs we loved throughout the night. We could not recommend him more!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Danielle L

RJ is amazing! He was so organized and made sure all the music for the ceremony and reception was on point. If we have a need for a DJ again Liquid Entertainment will be our go to place! We had a rocking party thanks to them!

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jessica S

Jay and Liquid Entertainment made our wedding reception such a success! Jay was attentive and went above and beyond his job title to help us. From helping us create a timeline for the reception to offering advice on songs, you can tell that he 100% cares about the couples he... Read More works with and wants them to have a successful event! Our one goal was to be able to create an atmosphere where we and all of our guests had a great time and he really helped that goal become a reality! Thank you Jay for everything!

2017-07-17T16:06:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica, Jacob and family for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ben S

Jay was the best decision my wife I made for our wedding day. Our venue was wonderful, our photographer was great; Jay was superb. He surpassed all expectations and proved to be twice as valuable as the price tag he places on his time. If you arrive at this page in search of a... Read More DJ; look NO further!

2017-07-17T16:07:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Stephanie G

If I could give Jay more than 5 stars, I would! I wholeheartedly believe Jay is the reason our friends and family STILL (6 months later) talk about how much fun they had at our wedding. I was so nervous that none of our guests would dance throughout the night since at most of... Read More the other weddings I have attended only a handful of people dance at a time. I am not exaggerating when I say that for majority of our wedding we had MAJORITY of our guests dancing. In the 10 years I have known my (now) husband I have NEVER seen him dance and enjoy himself like he did at our wedding (and my husband only ever dances in the privacy of our home hah!) I told Jay I wanted our wedding to be a fun party with music that EVERYONE could dance to and that is EXACTLY what he delivered. He went above and beyond throughout the night to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Just do yourself a favor and book Jay!! I PROMISE you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tarah B

Jay did an amazing job at our wedding! We could not have been more thrilled- he kept the party going and went above and beyond the role of your typical DJ.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Wendi P

Hiring Jay to DJ my daughter's wedding was one of the best decisions we made! So much fun and a great guy. He gets my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cori R

Jay Edwards is the best DJ we could have had for my sister's wedding! He came very highly recommended in the wedding vendor community. He played every song the wedding guests requested, even some strange selections, and had the dance floor filled for the entire evening. It was a... Read More beautiful wedding under the stars, and Jay made it even more special. I love listening to his morning talk show on Mix 105.1 in Orlando, but having him as part of the wedding was better than we could have expected. Thank you Jay!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matt B

DJ Jay was amazing! He was so personable and a pleasure to work with! All of our guest have complimented us on how awesome our DJ was!! Highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matthew M

I would highly recommend Jay. He is enthusiatic and helpful. My wife was excited for him to dj our wedding and I now know why. He went above and beyond and set an awesome tone for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackie C

Jay was amazing! I finally got to see him in action for my best friends wedding! He kept in constant contact with the bride the whole night to make sure everything was going her way. He even got us drinks while we were taking pictures. Oh and he's a total stud! ;) The... Read More professionalism definitely shows in his work and you can tell he loves what he does! I definitely recommend him for any occasion! I will be booking him again!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Zach S

Jay was the best decision that we made. He made our night the party that it was. Wouldn't have been the same with out him.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chelsea R

Jay is the best DJ I have ever seen. He went above and beyond what he had to do and made my sisters wedding amazing! Thank you jay for everything, I highly recommend everybody to have Jay as their DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shelby H

Jay was AMAZING. He made the dance floor always full. Everyone had so much fun and loved him so much. He is the BEST DJ ever. I'm so glad he was there be able to help so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Deanna M

Jay was the perfect touch to our wedding day. He listened to how we wanted our day personalized and was so helpful in giving his expertise. He went above and beyond the day of our wedding, he was helpful and accommodating. I loved his personality, energy, and the tone he set... Read More for our day. I highly recommend Jay and am so happy he was a part of our day.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Jay was amazing! He did music for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have picked someone better! He was really easy to work with, which was amazing because my husband and I currently live in Michigan and our wedding was in Florida. He had a detailed itinerary that made... Read More everything stress free and flowed perfectly. There was never a dull moment. He had everyone dancing the whole night (seriously the tables were empty basically the whole night). He was also there to keep us updated on where we were during the itinerary and kept things flowing. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He works with everyone involved including the photographer so every moment is captured! I love love love that he entertained our wedding and if I could hire him again I would!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jade C

DO NOT STRESS ABOUT MUSIC!!! Jay handled everything, I picked maybe 3 or 4 songs everything else he did! He was so helpful the entire night...he got the party started, and kept everything going. Honestly he was probably one the best things about the wedding. Highly recommend... Read More him! Thank you for making things perfect & for letting me eat my cake at your DJ stand! :-) Lol Love, Jade & Trey

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Michelle G

We cannot say enough great things about Jay!!! He had high standards to meet to play such an integral part as our wedding reception DJ, and he definitely exceeded that challenge. He truly made our wedding reception the hit that it was! Jay was extremely professional and... Read More super organized. When we met with him to plan the evening, we were honestly overwhelmed and stressed by the task at hand. Immediately Jay took over and basically walked us through the entire evening. He asked a ton of questions to find our vision, some that we never would have thought of, and spent the time with us to put together the perfect schedule for the night. He went above and beyond to plan not only the music, but the entire flow of the night. When the day finally came, it truly went off without a hitch! The evening went so smoothly beginning with the introductions, then our first dance, to ensuring every table made it to the buffet efficiently, to the parent dances, and then the party. He made sure to remind our guests of the special items we had for them: the photo booth, the koozies, the late night snack, and the candy buffet. We cannot thank Jay enough for his services as our wedding reception DJ! We would recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of DJ services and know that he will do a fantastic job! -The Prices

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

If I had to make one recommendation for a wedding vendor from our entire celebration, it would be Jay Edwards. He paid such close attention to detail, made sure the party never slowed down, and even kept me on schedule, which isn't easy to do. He accommodated all of our guests'... Read More requests, played music that everyone enjoyed, and was hilariously funny on the microphone. I strongly suggest that you use him if you are getting married- but book him early, because he is so busy, he's hard to lock down!

Jay Edwards

Jay can be heard weekday mornings on Orlando's Mix 105.1 radio as the host of "The Morning MIX." He's also been DJing weddings in Orlando for 20+ years with more than 1600 completely satisfied brides and grooms! He's also a 7X "Best of Weddings" winner on The Knot and also a "Hall of Fame" winner as well!