Central Florida's Premier DJ, Jay Edwards

Liquid Entertainment is owned and operated by Jay Edwards, as heard on "The Morning MIX" on MIX105.1 radio. With over 1400 completely satisfied brides, find out why Jay has been named "Best Wedding DJ" in Central Florida for so many years!

Classical, Country, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, Latin, World Music

Ceremony, Wedding

MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment

PO Box 917461, Longwood, FL (407) 448-4658

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Rebekah N

First class all the way! We could not have picked a more perfect match for our special day. Jay was in tune with us and our vision from the time we met. He was extremely responsive and helpful leading up to our wedding day and helped our vision of our dream wedding become a... Read More reality. When it came to our wedding day, Jay did an exceptional job from the time he arrived all the way through our last dance. He helped coordinate so many aspects of our evening, leading to a seamless flow. I'll never forget the moment he came to check on me in my bridal suite upon his arrival. Seeing him take those few moments to check on me to see how I was doing and if I needed anything, meant so very much and was extremely comforting. Not only was he extremely attentive to my husband and myself all night, but also for our parents and guests. He is very detail oriented and didn't skip a beat, even down to the breathmints after dinner. Most importantly, Jay kept the party going all night long...There wasn't a single moment when our dance floor wasn't packed! From the perfect music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception, to the perfect uplighting to match our color scheme, Jay helped complete our wedding! We received so many incredible compliments from our guests and still do to this day! No one wanted the party to stop! Jay was far the best decision we made and is so much more than a DJ...he's a friend. I would highly recommend Jay to any and all future Brides and Grooms! Thank you Jay for making our day so special <3

Reviewed on 7/15/2017 Jessica S

Jay and Liquid Entertainment made our wedding reception such a success! Jay was attentive and went above and beyond his job title to help us. From helping us create a timeline for the reception to offering advice on songs, you can tell that he 100% cares about the couples he... Read More works with and wants them to have a successful event! Our one goal was to be able to create an atmosphere where we and all of our guests had a great time and he really helped that goal become a reality! Thank you Jay for everything!

2017-07-17T16:06:47 Response from the vendor

Thank you Jessica, Jacob and family for allowing me to be a part of your special day!

Reviewed on 3/14/2017 Ben S

Jay was the best decision my wife I made for our wedding day. Our venue was wonderful, our photographer was great; Jay was superb. He surpassed all expectations and proved to be twice as valuable as the price tag he places on his time. If you arrive at this page in search of a... Read More DJ; look NO further!

2017-07-17T16:07:17 Response from the vendor

Thank you for your kind words!

Reviewed on 12/06/2016 Stephanie G

If I could give Jay more than 5 stars, I would! I wholeheartedly believe Jay is the reason our friends and family STILL (6 months later) talk about how much fun they had at our wedding. I was so nervous that none of our guests would dance throughout the night since at most of... Read More the other weddings I have attended only a handful of people dance at a time. I am not exaggerating when I say that for majority of our wedding we had MAJORITY of our guests dancing. In the 10 years I have known my (now) husband I have NEVER seen him dance and enjoy himself like he did at our wedding (and my husband only ever dances in the privacy of our home hah!) I told Jay I wanted our wedding to be a fun party with music that EVERYONE could dance to and that is EXACTLY what he delivered. He went above and beyond throughout the night to make sure we were enjoying ourselves. Just do yourself a favor and book Jay!! I PROMISE you won't regret it!!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Tarah B

Jay did an amazing job at our wedding! We could not have been more thrilled- he kept the party going and went above and beyond the role of your typical DJ.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Wendi P

Hiring Jay to DJ my daughter's wedding was one of the best decisions we made! So much fun and a great guy. He gets my highest recommendation!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Cori R

Jay Edwards is the best DJ we could have had for my sister's wedding! He came very highly recommended in the wedding vendor community. He played every song the wedding guests requested, even some strange selections, and had the dance floor filled for the entire evening. It was a... Read More beautiful wedding under the stars, and Jay made it even more special. I love listening to his morning talk show on Mix 105.1 in Orlando, but having him as part of the wedding was better than we could have expected. Thank you Jay!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matt B

DJ Jay was amazing! He was so personable and a pleasure to work with! All of our guest have complimented us on how awesome our DJ was!! Highly recommend him!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Matthew M

I would highly recommend Jay. He is enthusiatic and helpful. My wife was excited for him to dj our wedding and I now know why. He went above and beyond and set an awesome tone for our wedding.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jackie C

Jay was amazing! I finally got to see him in action for my best friends wedding! He kept in constant contact with the bride the whole night to make sure everything was going her way. He even got us drinks while we were taking pictures. Oh and he's a total stud! ;) The... Read More professionalism definitely shows in his work and you can tell he loves what he does! I definitely recommend him for any occasion! I will be booking him again!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Zach S

Jay was the best decision that we made. He made our night the party that it was. Wouldn't have been the same with out him.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Chelsea R

Jay is the best DJ I have ever seen. He went above and beyond what he had to do and made my sisters wedding amazing! Thank you jay for everything, I highly recommend everybody to have Jay as their DJ!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Shelby H

Jay was AMAZING. He made the dance floor always full. Everyone had so much fun and loved him so much. He is the BEST DJ ever. I'm so glad he was there be able to help so much!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Deanna M

Jay was the perfect touch to our wedding day. He listened to how we wanted our day personalized and was so helpful in giving his expertise. He went above and beyond the day of our wedding, he was helpful and accommodating. I loved his personality, energy, and the tone he set... Read More for our day. I highly recommend Jay and am so happy he was a part of our day.

Reviewed on 8/23/2016

Jay was amazing! He did music for our ceremony and reception and we couldn't have picked someone better! He was really easy to work with, which was amazing because my husband and I currently live in Michigan and our wedding was in Florida. He had a detailed itinerary that made... Read More everything stress free and flowed perfectly. There was never a dull moment. He had everyone dancing the whole night (seriously the tables were empty basically the whole night). He was also there to keep us updated on where we were during the itinerary and kept things flowing. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. He works with everyone involved including the photographer so every moment is captured! I love love love that he entertained our wedding and if I could hire him again I would!

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jade C

DO NOT STRESS ABOUT MUSIC!!! Jay handled everything, I picked maybe 3 or 4 songs everything else he did! He was so helpful the entire night...he got the party started, and kept everything going. Honestly he was probably one the best things about the wedding. Highly recommend... Read More him! Thank you for making things perfect & for letting me eat my cake at your DJ stand! :-) Lol Love, Jade & Trey

Reviewed on 3/02/2016 Michelle G

We cannot say enough great things about Jay!!! He had high standards to meet to play such an integral part as our wedding reception DJ, and he definitely exceeded that challenge. He truly made our wedding reception the hit that it was! Jay was extremely professional and... Read More super organized. When we met with him to plan the evening, we were honestly overwhelmed and stressed by the task at hand. Immediately Jay took over and basically walked us through the entire evening. He asked a ton of questions to find our vision, some that we never would have thought of, and spent the time with us to put together the perfect schedule for the night. He went above and beyond to plan not only the music, but the entire flow of the night. When the day finally came, it truly went off without a hitch! The evening went so smoothly beginning with the introductions, then our first dance, to ensuring every table made it to the buffet efficiently, to the parent dances, and then the party. He made sure to remind our guests of the special items we had for them: the photo booth, the koozies, the late night snack, and the candy buffet. We cannot thank Jay enough for his services as our wedding reception DJ! We would recommend him to anyone looking for any sort of DJ services and know that he will do a fantastic job! -The Prices

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

If I had to make one recommendation for a wedding vendor from our entire celebration, it would be Jay Edwards. He paid such close attention to detail, made sure the party never slowed down, and even kept me on schedule, which isn't easy to do. He accommodated all of our guests'... Read More requests, played music that everyone enjoyed, and was hilariously funny on the microphone. I strongly suggest that you use him if you are getting married- but book him early, because he is so busy, he's hard to lock down!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Heide C

We spoke to Jay several times on the phone before our wedding day, and from our first call, we felt like we were speaking with a family member. He assured us that he was there to make our reception exactly what we wanted, and he did. When we first met Jay (right after our... Read More ceremony) he popped his head in the room and said "Heide! Jimmy! Need a drink? Want anything?" Our non-traditional entrance song as well as first dance were perfectly timed, and he delayed any mic grabbers to an appropriate time for a speech. The next day, our parents told us how great their conversation was with him after the ceremony. He's the kind of guy you want to hang out with, which is the kind of guy you want in control of your party. Do it. -Heide and Jimmy

Jay is AWESOME and you will regret not hiring him!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Ashley C

Jay Edwards is truly a professional! We hired him for our 130 person wedding in St Augustine this past month and he did an INCREDIBLE job to say the least. He knew how to keep the party going! Everyone has said to me numerous times that they have never seen so many people on the... Read More dance floor at a wedding.. and Jay is to thank for that! Not only is he a talented DJ & MC, he also knew how to cater to myself and my husband throughout the night. He would check in with us throughout the night to see how everything was going, if we had any requests.. he even got me a glass of wine so I didn't have to miss any special moments. His equipment was top of the line and his uplighting really transformed the room. If you are looking for a DJ for your upcoming wedding, Jay is the man. I am telling you, the DJ/MC is not something you want to cheap out on! It's a very important aspect as they basically set the tone for the night. He is such a gem and you seriously would be missing out if you did not have him as your DJ/MC for your wedding. Thanks Jay!

Jay is the BEST

Reviewed on 9/28/2015 Lauren C

I highly recommend Jay from liquid entertainment. He came recommended by my wedding planner, who said he was the best in orlando, and boy was she right. SO may people at our wedding came up to us at the reception and weeks later to tell us how amazing our DJ was, and that he... Read More was the best wedding DJ they'd ever heard at any wedding ever. And it's true. He was great. He got a feel for who we were as a couple beforehand and what we wanted for our day. Every song was perfect and well timed and everything just flowed so well. Jay really is *the best*

Rocked the Wedding

Reviewed on 9/24/2015

Where should I start?! I am the mother of the Bride and from start to finish, from our first email, to meeting Jay, phone calls, texts, to Wedding Day, Jay Edwards was amazing! We booked Jay based on the fact that our children had listened to Jay on the radio for many years.... Read More Hearing his voice and that of his morning show hosts was a very comforting sound. So we HAD to have him on our Daughter's Big Day! Jay personally contacts you, quickly responds, and makes you feel like you are the only wedding he cares about. I wasn't even the Bride but he always made me feel special. No question is stupid, he makes sure you have everything covered, he is thorough, friendly, professional, attentive..I could go on and on, truly! I thought he was awesome before the wedding and was completely blown away with his attentiveness the day of. He checked on us throughout the day. And once the party started he kept the dance floor completely packed all night long!!! We even buckled the floor. We had to back off a little, temporarily, to fix the dance floor. He just was there for us even when he didn't have to be, like during pictures/cocktail hour. We had live music during that time so he was available and he literally took care of us. I believe your entertainment at a wedding makes or breaks your event! EVERYONE went on and on about how much fun they had, how great the music was and how fantastic Jay was!!! He soo helped make the night the great success that it was. We WILL be using him for all our future weddings and will definitely recommend him to everyone!! Simply the BEST!!! He's good, so plan ahead! He's a very busy man, but he will never make you feel like he is too busy for you! A wonderful man, entertainer, professional and now great friend!!

Absolutely Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 9/24/2015 Stephanie W

Jay was just incredible! Not only is he a great DJ, but a great guy too. Fantastic music selection, knows how to keep everyone involved, and had our reception moving along flawlessly. I simply cannot say enough great things about Jay and Liquid Entertainment!

The best DJ in Orlando!

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Laura B

Jay is a top notch DJ in the Central Florida area. We used him for our April 2015 backyard garden wedding and he was perfect. He really led the Reception from start to finish- we didn't even need to give him a song list because he covered what we wanted for each section of the... Read More reception and used his knowledge to play songs everyone loved. He was more than accommodating for any requests we did have beforehand (songs for bridal party entrance, etc) and gave us great suggestions. He is also a very down to earth and kind person- would recommend him to anyone who wants a great DJ! After this experience- I'm glad we didn't go with a band!

Kept the party going!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Dena J

Jay was just fantastic! We had a unique playlist of music, but he incorporated it perfectly into the night. Kept everyone dancing all night long! He was an extreme pleasure to work with, and we couldn't have been happier.