Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Arrangements

2121 Keystone Road, Parma, OH (216) 661-4246

Reviewed on 3/23/2016

Lisa is simply magnificent, wonderful, and easy to work with! There are no words to describe what a wonderful experience we had with her planning our wedding flowers and working with her prior to and on our wedding day. The flowers were unique, colorful, healthy, exactly... Read More the masterpiece we discussed creating , and look like they belong in a magazine. They lasted all throughout the wedding day still looked as vibrant 10 days later. The compliments we have received on Lisa's professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail on our our wedding day have all been outstanding. Lisa was honest, open to sharing ideas and accepting our ideas, energetic, stuck to the list of flowers we asked for and shared her expertise. Lisa was on time to pin the groom, groomsmen, and see the bridal party; something she loves to be a part of! We loved to have her with us as well! She responds almost immediately to emails with questions and is efficient in being sure to follow up and check in prior to the wedding day. Pricing is VERY affordable, better than we expected it to be, and well worth every penny. Lisa definitely spends a lot of time in planning, making sure all the details are worked out, and making bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces look better than anticipated. She definitely spends a lot of time on one event and the effort and dedication to it has certainly shown. I would recommend Lisa Daniel Floral Design for your wedding, family event, corporate event, etc. We had a lot of fun with her, hope to use her in the future, and most importantly we feel we have made a lifelong friend!

Reviewed on 1/17/2016 Becca

Everyone's reviews are spot on, Lisa is amazing! She is great to work with and does amazing work. Very reasonably priced and so easy to work with. Give her a call, you won't regret it.

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Rita B

Lisa was a dream to work with!! My husband wanted nothing to do with the floral arrangements, but after meeting Lisa was 100% on board! :) I had a few ideas of what I liked, and Lisa made all of it a reality and more, and was VERY affordable! We loved working with her from... Read More day 1

Great Flowers and Great Price

Reviewed on 9/30/2015 Rebecca S

Lisa was really great to work with. I gave her a photo of what I was looking for and she ran with it. She let me make little changes here and there. She also added little extra touches without charging me extra. I would use her again!

Reviewed on 9/22/2015 Sandi L

Lisa is awesome!! I had a picture of what I wanted but the flowers were expensive. Lisa found alternatives that looked exactly like them but cost less. My bouquet was exactly what I wanted! My girls flowers turn out fantastic. The flowers stayed fresh until the end of the... Read More night and still looked good the next day. She is great to work with, very affordable and knows her flowers!!! I couldn't have asked for more.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 9/18/2015 Raelyn

Lisa seriously rocks! Not only is she kind, funny, spunky and extremely upbeat/positive, but she's a damn good florist. Lisa did such an AMAZING job on my wedding flowers. Everything was exactly as I pictured it would be and I could not be happier! I had a very specific vision... Read More and Lisa was able to take my vision and turn that into reality (even though I sometimes struggled to communicate exactly what I had pictured in my head). Her prices were reasonable and she always responded quickly to emails and phone calls. All my bridesmaids loved their bouquets and I got so may compliments on the decor at the reception. She made this incredible arch piece that then doubled as a live 'table runner' for my kings table for the reception, and it was honestly probably my single favorite decor piece at my wedding. She really went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect on my wedding day - anyone that meets her can tell how much she really loves what she does. Lisa definitely exceeded my expectations and I would absolutely recommend her to anyone look for an amazing florist.

Beautiful flowers, fun florist!

Reviewed on 7/07/2015 Colin D

Lisa was great to work with, very friendly and sought to capture my vision for the day. The flowers looked great, and she made sure things got where they need to go on the day of the wedding.

Reviewed on 5/30/2015 Brittany r

I was hunting around for a florist and came across Lisa. Within minutes of sending an inquiry she called me and chatted for about 30 minutes asking about every detail. I knew immediately I wanted to use her. We kept in contact over the next few weeks, she was really knowlegable... Read More and super friendly so I told her I'd like to book her she said great and I told her I'd get in touch before the wedding so that we could meet up as I live in Texas but my wedding is in Ohio. 3 months went by and I'm planning my trip home. I wanted to make sure her and my photographer were available. I emailed her but didn't hear back which I found very weird as she had always responded quickly. A week later emailed again. Never heard anything. 3 days later called and left a voicemail, nothing. I then found her on Facebook and saw that she had been posting on there so I sent her a message, nothing back again. I can not believe I have to start the process over of finding someone with only 4 months left. I am so upset and disappointed.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/13/2013 Holly E

Lisa is AMAZING!!!!!! We kept in close email contact, she was super responsive to any little question or idea I had, was incredibly affordable, and the flowers were gorgeous. She even had me drop of my centerpiece vases at her house then she put them together and took them to... Read More the reception to set up for me so I didn't have to worry. I HIGHLY recommend working with her, you will have a great experience!

AWESOME Florist

Reviewed on 7/02/2013 Katie V

Lisa was AWESOME! She is the most hilarious person ever and does amazing work!! She was on top of everything and was always just an email or call away! DEFINATELY book Lisa Daniel! She was amazing!

Does Amazing work

Reviewed on 9/25/2012 Tammi K

Lisa does amazing work! I used silk flowers for my wedding because I was having a destination wedding so the ceremony was in SC and then a week later we had a reception so I didn't want to buy flowers twice. When I first met Lisa I explained this and she made up a bouquet in... Read More front of me using silk flowers insuring me they would look great. Well she was right almost all my guests didn't even know they were silk flowers until I told them thats how awesome and real they looked. Her pricing was unbelievable too! I don't think anyone could beat her pricing and the amazing job she does!

Lisa is the best!

Reviewed on 8/30/2012 Ashley L

Lisa did a wonderful job with the flowers. They even lasted for so long! Our centerpieces still looked great after 10 days of honeymooning right after the wedding. Everything was exactly how I imagined it. She has great ideas and a beautiful vision and for all of that, you can't... Read More beat the price! She is so reasonable and affordable and phenomenal to work with. Lisa is very organized, detail oriented, professional and super sweet. My wedding was a bare coloring book and she filled it with her best and brightest designs!

Above and beyond!

Reviewed on 8/07/2012 Stacey S

Lisa is a godsend! I was a bride on a budget and Lisa used her creativity and skill to make my vision come to life at the price I needed. She is so easy (and fun) to work with and my flowers were everything I wanted and more!

Awesome!!!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/12/2011 Carrie J

Lisa is truly an amazing florist. She does a wonderful job and really goes above and beyond. She works out of her home and therefore can keep the cost much lower than any floral shop. She went to the church early to decorate for us and then after the ceremony she took the... Read More flowers from the church to our venue and decorated the venue with them. This really helped cut down on cost and on stress and everything looked beautiful. At the church, she also pinned the boutonnieres on and gave the coursages to family members for us so we didn't have to worry about it. We received so many positive comments on our flowers and I cannot thank her enough for the wonderful job she did.