Custom Floral Design for Every Bride

Lisa Foster Floral Design's style is best described as "European." Lisa has been in the floral industry for over 20 years and has owned Lisa Foster Floral Design since 2004. Above all Lisa values quality in her work and fulfilling each brides specific and personal floral needs.

Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

6622 Kingston Pike, Knoxville, TN (865) 951-0660
PINTEREST

Best

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Abigail H

Lisa was great about helping me figure out what I wanted to begin with. I had all these sentimental flowers I wanted to use, but I was also on a budget. So she helped us come up with the best way to use everything I wanted. She was great about meeting with me often to make... Read More sure I was comfortable, gave us a free toss bouquet to use at our reception and was really helpful with delivery. She was great and her work was beautiful.

Parton/Prichard Wedding 10-12-13

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Angela P

Lisa Foster and her staff could not have been more wonderful! She stayed within our budget, did NOT try to up sell us, and yet she captured the vision my daughter and I had for her wedding PERFECTLY! She is very professional, yet also manages to be warm and personable. I... Read More highly recommend her floral design service without reservation...you will not be disappointed!

Great Job!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Katie D

My flowers were stunning! I knew nothing about flowers but Lisa foster and her team helped me tremendously in deciding which flowers to pick to go with my theme. Even when I second guessed myself, they were able to assure me that the flowers would turn out just as I imagine.... Read More They were on time, beautiful, and fresh! I highly recommend Lisa Foster Floral Design because they put a lot of hard work and effort into each arrangement they do!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janet E

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were everything I wanted. Lisa took my vision and delivered 100%. The bouquets and table arrangements were classic and full of fresh, fragrant flowers. The flowers even lasted up to 1 week following the wedding which was an added... Read More bonus. Lisa has exceptional taste, and the flowers were top quality.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Emily R

First, Lisa is so fun and personable! From our first meeting to our last, she was beyond helpful and full of wonderful ideas. She took the ideas my husband and I brought to the table and ran with them, making our wedding day absolutely beautiful. She was beyond supportive... Read More throughout the planning process. She was constantly willing to meet to make slightly changes to keep us on track. On top of making everything beautiful, she was able to stay well below our budget! Amazing! Our wedding would not have been what it was without Lisa Foster Design. If you are looking for affordable wedding flowers and a friendly face to guide you along the way, Lisa Foster is your girl!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen B

Lisa is absolutely amazing! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding, and Lisa worked some magic to help create my dream flowers in my budget. I gave her a very rough idea for what I was looking for and she created gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and I!... Read More Even though I had a small wedding, she spent lots of time during my 2 consultations to make sure I was happy with my flowers. My wedding would not have been complete without my gorgeous flowers from Lisa Foster Floral Design! I would highly recommend Lisa if you are looking for a florist who genuinely cares about your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Savannah H

I walked into my first consultation with Lisa knowing nothing about flowers, even the names. I only had a few pictures of things I was hoping for from Pinterest. Lisa walked me through the whole process explaining to me how she could do certain thing that would allow me to save... Read More money in the long run! She took care of everything on the day of the wedding by setting the flowers up on the tables and getting the arbor ready! We were in awe of how beautiful and angelic our arrangements were! From my bouquet to our centerpieces, we could not have been happier! Thank you Lisa for your outstanding work!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lydia M

Lisa Foster did flowers for both my wedding and my bridal portraits. She was a delight to work with. I absolutely loved her fun personality and desire to be very respectful of my budget. She contacted me the day before the wedding to make sure the flowers would be how I wanted,... Read More since the wedding was out of town, and I couldn't stop by her shop. The bouquets and arrangements for the reception were stunning. My bridesmaids were blown away with how beautiful there bouquets were. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. My photographer said it was one of the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Demi-Raine O

Lisa was so helpful in picking flowers that perfectly came together to go with the vibe of our wedding and the laid back feel that I was going for. The flowers were all perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Morgan B

Lisa and her team were awesome! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful. She was so accommodating and even met after hours for consultations. Our venue was in Blountville and it was no problem for her team to travel for set up the day of. She was also able to make... Read More more affordable suggestions while keeping my vision in mind!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Lindsey B

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with! She nailed exactly what I wanted in our flowers, even with a little re-routing! Lisa has a true talent & we were so fortunate to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle H

Amazing florist! They will work with you to get you what you want and stay within your budget. Simply amazing/gorgeous flower designs. I was so impressed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Krista L

Lisa was fantastic to work with!She helped bring my wedding vision to life while staying right on budget. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Haley M

My flowers were exactly what I had hoped for and more. Lisa and her team really listened to my wants and everything turned out beautiful. I had an idea of what I wanted and she turned that into a beautiful reality. love love love!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby B

Lisa was beyond amazing for my special day! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers and she knew exactly what to do and had so many examples for me to look at! She is a lovely person and so great to work with! She was my first pick when planning for my wedding and I am so... Read More thankful she was available for that day. She did all of my flowers and I would not have had it any more perfect! Lisa and her team are the only group to consider for your special day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Holly L

Lisa Foster was fabulous! She was very easy to work with and did exactly what I asked. The flowers were perfect!

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Taylor C

Lisa and her team are INCREDIBLE!!!! I met with Lisa to discuss my bouquet and bridesmaids' bouquets and had NO idea what I wanted. I was not knowledgeable about flowers and only knew what colors I wanted in the bouquets. She was more than patient with me through my... Read More indecisiveness and created truly AMAZING bouquets! They were absolutely stunning and fit perfectly with the venue. Not only is Lisa a talented florist, she is also extremely personable and great to work with. I would highly recommend her for any bride's big day!

Reviewed on 10/05/2016 Yvonne S

Lisa Foster made my daughter's wedding absolutely enchanting. Meghan told her what her vision was and Lisa helped her create her dream. I highly recommend Lisa Foster for all your wedding needs. She was easy to work with, encouraging & helpful, and had a real calming influence -... Read More which is so needed during this stressful time! She made this Mother-of-the-Bride so very happy and grateful.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016 Tara T

Lisa Foster and her team were amazing! They exceeded my expectations! They worked in sentimental details in our center pieces and created boutineers that were personal to the groom and groomsmen. All bridal party bouquets were beautiful and the flowers to decorate the venue were... Read More stunning! I would recommend Lisa Foster to any one who is looking for beautiful and personal experience. She literally went above and beyond. Thank you for all you did before, during, and after Lisa!

Reviewed on 8/11/2016 Pudelek

Lisa is so wonderful!!!! She stayed within budget and totally caught the vision I had in my head. She is very easy to talk to and she even let me bring by the pitchers I am wanting to use as the centerpieces to make sure they would work!

Reviewed on 7/05/2016 Carly B

My flowers from Lisa Foster were truly gorgeous. She worked with me to design an affordable and beautiful bridal bouquet as well as complementary bridesmaid bouquets. She created something gorgeous within my budget when other florists turned me away. I really appreciated that!!... Read More Thank you Lisa and staff for all you did to make our wedding flowers beautiful!

Reviewed on 6/23/2016 Megan B

Lisa and her team were fabulous to work with and their designs are impeccable. On the day of the wedding, I had some concerns with some of my flowers shedding (which Lisa had warned me that the ones I was picking would likely do). Even though I took that risk, Lisa completely... Read More redid the bridesmaids bouquets with different flowers but still in my colors! Every arrangement was gorgeous. Lisa is a beautiful person inside and out, and her entire team is a joy and such fun to work with! HIRE HER NOW!!!!

Reviewed on 6/22/2016 Amanda A

Lisa Foster provided the flowers for my daughter's wedding this past weekend. They were exquisite! We couldn't have been happier! Lisa met with us several times and listened intently to our vision and took extensive notes to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted. We received... Read More numerous comments from guests about the centerpieces being some of the prettiest they had ever seen. They were delivered on time and set-up exactly as we requested. I would not hesitate to recommend Lisa and her wonderful staff for future events!!

Reviewed on 5/31/2016 Ashley F

Lisa was absolutely AMAZING! I contacted her after my first florist had fallen through. I walked in and had no idea what I wanted as far as flowers. I showed her what I wanted to do for the centerpieces, and she ran with it. She was very conscientious of my budget, and she never... Read More once pushed me out of my comfort zone. I would HIGHLY recommend using her for your flower needs on your wedding day.

Reviewed on 12/11/2015 Holly H

Lisa Foster truly made my dream wedding reception a reality! She really understood my vision and took it and made it more than I even dreamed for. Lisa and her team were wonderful to work with and extremely talented. They are always kind, professional, and passionate about what... Read More they do. Their team was also great about communicating with my groom and I throughout the planning process. I highly recommend Lisa Foster Designs. We were nothing but pleased with everything they did for our wedding! Definitely a 5+ Star company!

Lisa Foster

Lisa Foster is a fourth generation Knoxvillian and graduate of Bearden High School (Go Bulldogs!). She is a die hard fan of Michael Jackson, Prince, Justin Timberlake and movie theatre popcorn. Lisa is a mother of two boys, grandmother of 3 adorable grandchildren and a passionate floral designer. After lots of prayer, Lisa took a leap of faith to open Lisa Foster Floral Design. Lisa knows that she has many people to thank, including her family, friends and customers for growing her from a home filled with flowers to a full blown business. Lisa gives God full credit for her success.