Custom Floral Design for Every Bride

Lisa Foster Floral Design's style is best described as "European." Lisa has been in the floral industry for over 20 years and has owned Lisa Foster Floral Design since 2004. Above all Lisa values quality in her work and fulfilling each brides specific and personal floral needs.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Pedestals, Vases, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

207 N. Seven Oaks Drive , Knoxville, TN (865) 951-0660
PINTEREST

Best

Reviewed on 3/22/2011 Abigail H

Lisa was great about helping me figure out what I wanted to begin with. I had all these sentimental flowers I wanted to use, but I was also on a budget. So she helped us come up with the best way to use everything I wanted. She was great about meeting with me often to make... Read More sure I was comfortable, gave us a free toss bouquet to use at our reception and was really helpful with delivery. She was great and her work was beautiful.

Parton/Prichard Wedding 10-12-13

Reviewed on 10/16/2013 Angela P

Lisa Foster and her staff could not have been more wonderful! She stayed within our budget, did NOT try to up sell us, and yet she captured the vision my daughter and I had for her wedding PERFECTLY! She is very professional, yet also manages to be warm and personable. I... Read More highly recommend her floral design service without reservation...you will not be disappointed!

Great Job!!!

Reviewed on 6/18/2013 Katie D

My flowers were stunning! I knew nothing about flowers but Lisa foster and her team helped me tremendously in deciding which flowers to pick to go with my theme. Even when I second guessed myself, they were able to assure me that the flowers would turn out just as I imagine.... Read More They were on time, beautiful, and fresh! I highly recommend Lisa Foster Floral Design because they put a lot of hard work and effort into each arrangement they do!

Reviewed on 11/08/2017 Erin B

Thank you Lisa for the beautiful flowers and arrangements on my wedding day! They were all stunning! I am a designer in my everyday life, and not knowing exactly what I would be getting until the day of was a little difficult for me. I also knew that flowers are not my... Read More specialty and it would be more than stressful to have to do all of the flowers myself. I trusted Lisa to understand my vision and desires for the wedding, and she did not disappoint. Everything was just as I had envisioned plus some. Originally, the wedding ceremony was supposed to take place outdoors, but it was clear a few days before the wedding that it was going to be cold and rainy. Lisa graciously rearranged the original flowers for the outside gazebo into a beautiful arrangement that would be set on the mantel indoors. The delivery and set up was so smooth. I could not be happier that we decided to use Lisa for our wedding flowers!

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Elizabeth M

We absolutely loved working with Lisa and her team! We trusted in their expertise and were not disappointed. Everything from our centerpieces to my bouquet were beyond expectations. They really listen to your wants and needs to give you the flowers of your dreams! Highly... Read More recommended!

Reviewed on 11/04/2017 Erica G

Lisa and her staff were very friendly throughout our wedding planning process & put my mind at ease. Our flowers were pretty but I think maybe since my wedding was on a popular weekend it may have been difficult remembering & executing all of the details that we had planned and... Read More discussed.

2017-11-14T13:55:57 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us! Our number one priority is that a bride has the best day ever!! We pride ourselves on being detailed oriented. At our final consultation we make sure that every detail is covered so we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Haley F

Picking out flowers can be very tricky since you have to trust the florist. Lisa Foster did an amazing job on my bouquet and flower crown. I wanted minimal flowers and a lot of greenery and that was exactly what I got. When I picked up the flowers they were better then I... Read More imagined. I will definitely use Lisa Foster again in the future.

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Kyle R

Perfect bouquets! My bridal bouquet was amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Mariella B

IF I COULD GIVE 100 STARS I WOULD.... thank you for calling me when I forgot to pick up my bouquets and boutonnières. Thank you for staying open late and waiting on my wonderful sister to rush across town to get them. I was crying in the car in downtown Gatlinburg thinking I... Read More wouldn't have my gorgeous flowers on my wedding day. You guys went above and beyond, I will always remember what you did for me. I will use you for all my floral needs. You made me a customer for life. I praise your good business and client care more than you'll know.

Reviewed on 9/14/2017 Hannah C

Lisa and her team are FABULOUS!! I'm so glad I walked into her shop my first day looking at florists for my wedding. They have been so kind and helpful. Their ideas for arrangements blew my mind and I'm so happy to have them as a part of my day!

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Jordyn D

Lisa was so wonderful and patient in sitting down with me to figure out what flowers I wanted for my wedding. Her bouquets were absolutely incredible, I couldn't have asked for more beautiful flowers. I ended up needing 2 more centerpieces the day before my wedding and her staff... Read More were so kind and understanding and accommodating. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Reviewed on 8/03/2017 Lindsay H

We are more than happy that we used Lisa Foster for our wedding! She has the sweetest personality and was so helpful throughout planning our special day. When I arrived for our first consultation, I was so pleased with her shop! She had so many beautiful flowers (of course),... Read More gorgeous centerpieces, and a really friendly staff! After meeting with Lisa I knew that I was in great hands and had absolutely nothing to worry about. On our wedding day, the flowers took my breath away. They were more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They were absolutely perfect for me! Lisa is a true artist that was able to help me discover my style and made our day beautiful. Thank you Lisa and all of your awesome staff for taking care of us! Many Blessings!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Danielle D

Lisa and her staff are AMAZING! First off, let me just say that Lisa and her staff's personality are awesome. As far as the flowers go, I had a bouquet off of Pinterest that I had picked out and she created it! I told her that money was tight as we were paying for our wedding on... Read More our own, and she picked flowers that looked identical to the picture from Pinterest but weren't as expensive. I had no idea what to do for the bridesmaid bouquets and the boutonnières, but thanks to Lisa's suggestions they turned out fantastic and complemented the dresses perfectly! I cannot be any more pleased with the customer service or the flowers! I would definitely recommend them to anybody!

Reviewed on 6/22/2017 Janet E

Our flowers were absolutely gorgeous and were everything I wanted. Lisa took my vision and delivered 100%. The bouquets and table arrangements were classic and full of fresh, fragrant flowers. The flowers even lasted up to 1 week following the wedding which was an added... Read More bonus. Lisa has exceptional taste, and the flowers were top quality.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Emily R

First, Lisa is so fun and personable! From our first meeting to our last, she was beyond helpful and full of wonderful ideas. She took the ideas my husband and I brought to the table and ran with them, making our wedding day absolutely beautiful. She was beyond supportive... Read More throughout the planning process. She was constantly willing to meet to make slightly changes to keep us on track. On top of making everything beautiful, she was able to stay well below our budget! Amazing! Our wedding would not have been what it was without Lisa Foster Design. If you are looking for affordable wedding flowers and a friendly face to guide you along the way, Lisa Foster is your girl!

Reviewed on 6/04/2017 Kristen M

Lisa is absolutely amazing! I had no idea what kind of flowers I wanted for my wedding, and Lisa worked some magic to help create my dream flowers in my budget. I gave her a very rough idea for what I was looking for and she created gorgeous bouquets for my bridesmaids and I!... Read More Even though I had a small wedding, she spent lots of time during my 2 consultations to make sure I was happy with my flowers. My wedding would not have been complete without my gorgeous flowers from Lisa Foster Floral Design! I would highly recommend Lisa if you are looking for a florist who genuinely cares about your wedding!

Reviewed on 5/13/2017 Savannah H

I walked into my first consultation with Lisa knowing nothing about flowers, even the names. I only had a few pictures of things I was hoping for from Pinterest. Lisa walked me through the whole process explaining to me how she could do certain thing that would allow me to save... Read More money in the long run! She took care of everything on the day of the wedding by setting the flowers up on the tables and getting the arbor ready! We were in awe of how beautiful and angelic our arrangements were! From my bouquet to our centerpieces, we could not have been happier! Thank you Lisa for your outstanding work!

Reviewed on 5/08/2017 Lydia M

Lisa Foster did flowers for both my wedding and my bridal portraits. She was a delight to work with. I absolutely loved her fun personality and desire to be very respectful of my budget. She contacted me the day before the wedding to make sure the flowers would be how I wanted,... Read More since the wedding was out of town, and I couldn't stop by her shop. The bouquets and arrangements for the reception were stunning. My bridesmaids were blown away with how beautiful there bouquets were. I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. My photographer said it was one of the most beautiful bouquets she had ever seen. I can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 5/07/2017 Demi-Raine O

Lisa was so helpful in picking flowers that perfectly came together to go with the vibe of our wedding and the laid back feel that I was going for. The flowers were all perfect and I couldn't have been happier!

Reviewed on 4/17/2017 Morgan B

Lisa and her team were awesome! The flowers at my wedding were absolutely beautiful. She was so accommodating and even met after hours for consultations. Our venue was in Blountville and it was no problem for her team to travel for set up the day of. She was also able to make... Read More more affordable suggestions while keeping my vision in mind!

Reviewed on 12/18/2016 Lindsey B

Lisa was absolutely amazing to work with! She nailed exactly what I wanted in our flowers, even with a little re-routing! Lisa has a true talent & we were so fortunate to have worked with her.

Reviewed on 11/23/2016 Danielle H

Amazing florist! They will work with you to get you what you want and stay within your budget. Simply amazing/gorgeous flower designs. I was so impressed!

Reviewed on 11/16/2016 Krista L

Lisa was fantastic to work with!She helped bring my wedding vision to life while staying right on budget. I couldn't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016 Haley M

My flowers were exactly what I had hoped for and more. Lisa and her team really listened to my wants and everything turned out beautiful. I had an idea of what I wanted and she turned that into a beautiful reality. love love love!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Abby B

Lisa was beyond amazing for my special day! I had no idea what I wanted for flowers and she knew exactly what to do and had so many examples for me to look at! She is a lovely person and so great to work with! She was my first pick when planning for my wedding and I am so... Read More thankful she was available for that day. She did all of my flowers and I would not have had it any more perfect! Lisa and her team are the only group to consider for your special day!

Lisa Foster

Lisa Foster is a fourth generation Knoxvillian and graduate of Bearden High School (Go Bulldogs!). She is a die hard fan of Michael Jackson, Prince, Justin Timberlake and movie theatre popcorn. Lisa is a mother of two boys, grandmother of 3 adorable grandchildren and a passionate floral designer. After lots of prayer, Lisa took a leap of faith to open Lisa Foster Floral Design. Lisa knows that she has many people to thank, including her family, friends and customers for growing her from a home filled with flowers to a full blown business. Lisa gives God full credit for her success.