Joyful candids & Beautiful scenic portraits

We are big on creativity when it comes to our photos! Specializing in giving you something unique while still capturing the small details and those lingering looks. Most weddings are beautiful chaos and we help every step of the way and have fun while taking amazing photos for you to cherish for years to come. We pride ourselves on our 5-star reviews and Best of Wedding awards! Let us give you a 5 star experience!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Serving the Greater Bay Area and Central Coast, Hollister, CA (831) 297-4634

Reviewed on 10/25/2017

Lisa and Alec are amazing! They were photographers for a wedding of ours in Greece, and I have never seen such breathtaking shots. They have an almost magical way of capturing the moment and I swear they have an almost uncanny way of making sure everyone in the frame is... Read More captured in an incredibly flattering way. Choose Lisa and Alec.

Reviewed on 11/07/2017 Zoi K

Lisa and Alec are two of the most talented photographers I have ever met. They are easy to work, very creative, flexible, efficient and professional every step of the way. They see beyond their photographic lens, they are artistic and the results show on every single moment they... Read More capture. We had so much fun working with them in several occasions – they were able to capture our LOVE for each other in every picture. We will always be grateful for those memories. Thank you!

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Makayla H

Lisa and Alec were absolutely amazing to work with. They are fabulous people and excellent photographers. Some of my favorite captured moments were a result of their magic.

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Julie S

Lisa and Alex are amazing. They are fun to work with and very professional. They captured our wedding beautifully.

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Amanda A

I've worked with Lisa on multiple occasions. She is professional, organized, creative and wonderful at what she does - I would highly recommend her to any future bride!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kristen M

We just had our engagement session with Lisa last weekend and had so much fun! She encouraged our silliness (part of our shoot was at a playground) and had a great sense of humor that made it feel like we were hanging out with an old friend. Very professional and easy to work... Read More with. We can't wait to have her shoot our wedding next year!

Reviewed on 10/23/2017 Jenni J

Lisa was wonderful on our wedding day! She was organized, professional, and was a joy to work with! She listening to what we wanted for pictures and added her own ideas as well! She did my sister's wedding 2 years earlier and had a wonderful experience! We didn't think twice... Read More about going with her for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Diana

Lisa is amazing!!! We absolutely loved our photos and it was a joy to work with her right from the initial phone consultation to the delivery of the digital photo album. Her rates were perfect and she did an excellent job of capturing our 100 person wedding/reception in San Juan... Read More Bautista and helped us to be comfortable in front of the camera in our engagement photoshoot. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed on 10/09/2017 Rashelle D

We hired Lisa knowing what we were looking for and knowing that she was the perfect fit for our vision. Lisa exceeded our expectations. Although there were some photos I would have loved to capture, but was not able to due to my venue timelines. Doesn't mean she didn't capture a... Read More lot of very special moments. She's more than just an amazing photographer... Lisa's prompts were the icing on the cake as many bride's tend forget to drink lot of water, use the restroom, freshen up, and eat. She was there from beginning to end. We definitely recommend her for your upcoming wedding, engagement, and family photo's. You'll appreciate her professionalism and attention to detail!

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Jena B

Lisa was absolutely wonderful. She is organized, responsive and respectful. She captured all of the moments we could have wished for and did it with such grace. A nice blend of traditional and artistic photos. She shared a few photos the day after the wedding and the entire... Read More album one month after. Did I mention how organized she is? Highly recommend Lisa!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Meg R

Lisa and Alec made our wedding day wonderful and gave us beautiful photos to remember it by. They are amazing at staying out of the way but still capturing every moment. They listened to our every request and most importantly put both my wife and I at ease during the entire... Read More process. My wife is very hesitant to have her photo taken and Lisa is wonderful at giving direction without making you feel stressed or stiff. Everyone is impressed with our photos and I'm proud to show them off.

Reviewed on 5/24/2017 Fei L

We were so happy to have Lisa as our photographer. She arrived early and started to capture our happy moments. She is patient, professional and pay attention to detail. I will definitely have her again in the future for family pictures.

Reviewed on 8/29/2016 Riena J

Lisa and Alec are WONDERFUL! They make a great team, not to mention funny! We interviewed a few other photographers, but ultimately decided to go with her. 1) Her work is amazing. She has a talented eye for creativity and beauty. 2) She was very easy going and very easy to work... Read More with. She made sure to get the shots I wanted and after that we left everything else up to her. We felt very comfortable with her. 3) She worked with us on pricing and was very affordable. Her work is priceless. People advised me that the photographer you choose is one of the most important decisions you make for your wedding. Even if things don't come out the way you wanted it to, the photographer can make it look spectacular in pictures. They also advised me to pick one that meshes well with us. If you want someone bossy and a dictator, she's not for you. She had just the right balance for us. I've only seen a few of the pictures from the preview but so far everything looks amazing and I already know I will not be disappointed. Thank you Lisa and Alec for your amazing work!!

Reviewed on 10/10/2015

Going with Lisa and Alec as our wedding photographers was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. After being dismayed at the quality to price ratio of so many other Bay Area photographers, I came across her work when browsing through a friend’s wedding pictures. Her... Read More work is great and I assumed she would be out of our price range, but tried contacting her. So happy we did! She worked with us to find a package that fit our needs within our budget. And on our wedding day, she and her husband went above and beyond our expectations! They arrived early and scoped out the area for good picture locations. She helped mediate what turned out to be a difficult wedding coordinator, and kept everyone happy and on schedule. The pictures turned out great and she and her husband captured every moment. I am so happy with her work and received a lot of great compliments on the photos. She’s very professional to work with, comes prepared, brings energy, and works around your plan to get some awesome photos. One thing that you might not pick up from looking through the pictures is that she is absolutely amazing with kids! We had flower girls who were only 2-year-old and 4-year-old, and both are a little shy. The 2-year-old in particular generally doesn’t like strangers. In the pre-wedding shoot, Lisa quickly gained their confidence, and soon even the 2-year-old was cooperating and looking right at the camera. We got some amazing pictures of the little flower girls, and it helped set the stage for them to be confident when walking down the aisle as well! If you have kids in your wedding party, definitely consider choosing Lisa for this reason. And even if you don’t, you should still choose her! Thanks Lisa and Alec for being some a great wedding photography team and helping capture all the moments for our Pi(e) Day wedding! (And so sorry this review is a few months late.)

Wonderful Wedding Photographers

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

We were *so* thrilled with our choice to have Lisa and Alec as our wedding photographers. We first contacted Lisa because her portfolio was filled with people looking relaxed and natural, even in their posed photographs. Her prices were very competitive, particularly because the... Read More 6-hour package we opted for included two photographers instead of just one. Lisa had never worked at our venue before, so she and Alec spent some time there prior to the wedding (at no charge) scouting out beautiful locations in the surrounding park. Lisa and Alec were *great* to work with day of. They were calm, casual, and very warm. They kept everything moving efficiently without making anyone feel rushed or manhandled. I was dreading the cat-herding aspect of group photographs, but they were so on top of everything that I ended up having a wonderful time. It felt more like spending extra time laughing and celebrating with my family and wedding party than staging photo opportunities. During the ceremony and reception, Lisa and Alec blended into the party so well that I hardly noticed them taking photographs - and yet they managed to capture all the wonderful moments of the day. The photographs themselves came out PERFECTLY. They absolutely captured the joy that filled the day. I couldn't recommend Lisa more highly!

Highly recommend Lisa Robinson Photography!

Reviewed on 12/12/2014

We are so happy we chose Lisa Robinson for our wedding pictures. She and her husband are fantastic to work with - she is responsive to emails, very organized, and even followed up with me the week of our wedding to confirm all the details and logistics. She is very reasonably... Read More priced - and we felt we were getting a great value for everything she provided. The day of, she and her husband were a pleasure to work with. You spend a lot of time with your photographer on your wedding day, so this is important. She made sure everyone was where they needed to be for pictures, made us laugh, and not to mention got GREAT pictures that we love. She was not obtrusive or in people's faces during the reception, but still got lots of good candid photos. We're glad they got pictures of our guests as well. She was so efficient getting our pictures back to us - not only the whole album of pictures, but also posting a preview on Facebook the night of our wedding. It was great to have a preview to show friends and family. We would hire Lisa for any future family photos. We highly recommend her.

The best wedding decision we made!

Reviewed on 11/01/2014 Michele R

Hiring Lisa was the best decision we made for our wedding. Our photos are gorgeous! We have had many jealous friends that paid triple what we did! Lisa was a dream to work with. She made us so comfortable.

Wonderful Photographer

Reviewed on 10/31/2014 Natalie J

We are so glad that we hired Lisa and her husband for our wedding! They both arrived early to check out the space and set up, and had plenty of ideas about locations and angles for pictures. They were also comfortable using our ideas, and I think we found a great balance of... Read More getting the shots that my husband and I wanted, while Lisa and her husband made sure that the light and angles were right. Also, the groomsmen had some strange ideas about what the pictures should look like (they bought a bunch of animal masks for us to wear), and Lisa really ran with it! It was great to see them work so well with our, ahem, unique friends. We haven't gotten all the pictures back (wedding was less than a week ago), but the preview pictures are awesome. Also, they set up a computer with a slide show of some preview pictures during the wedding itself, which was super impressive and appreciated by our guests. I would wholeheartedly recommend Lisa and her husband to anyone looking for flexible, professional, and beautiful photography!

Breath taking!

Reviewed on 10/29/2014

If you're considering hiring Lisa Robinson as your wedding photographer, go ahead and book her NOW! We are super satisfied with everything from the way she planned everything, communicated via email and Skype, her ideas for photo themes and sceneries, the price, online picture... Read More download service etc. She was super creative and she is a true talent and artist. The reason we chose Lisa was because when we looked at her portfolio the pictures looked so fun, stunning, warm & fuzzy that we wished we had been to those ceremonies/receptions. Our own wedding gallery turned out better than we could've ever imagined. We're so proud to say that those people in the pictures are us and all of our friends and family are super impressed (it was an elopement). We have made several of them into posters and prints and they look like Hollywood movie posters. :) You will not regret hiring Lisa as your photographer. Her husband also takes pictures from other angles which makes it even more amazing.

Absolutely Fantastic

Reviewed on 10/28/2014

We spent quite a while before the wedding trying to find a decent photographer that was a sensible price. Lisa and Alec had a fantastic portfolio and offered us a fantastic price. They were busy on the date of our wedding but managed to make time to cover our event. We were... Read More impressed that before the wedding they had done research of locations that were close to the venue and perfect for the photos we wanted to take. They had taken ideas from the pintrest we had shared with them and put together ideas for photos before hand. Lisa and Alec then worked as a team to organise our group into the right positions for the photos. We were impressed they they took care of little details like placement of hands or if someone had a set of flowers and others didn't. It is the small details that make the photo look great. Lisa and Alec went above and beyond on the day. They were attentive and made sure to take every opportunity in the time they were there to take all the photos they could. They were even able to show us some on the day setting up a laptop for the guests to have a look. Thank you Lisa and Alec, hands down the best service we could have hoped for and then some.

A most excellent experience!

Reviewed on 10/22/2014

We were referred to Lisa by a good family friend who had used Lisa Robinson Photography for her own wedding two years ago. My now wife and I had decided, at the last minute, to have a wedding on our anniversary, which meant that we only had one month to plan! We contacted... Read More Lisa to inquire about her availability and package options and were impressed with her from the get go. She responded promptly and clearly to all of our questions and was genuinely excited for us and our wedding. She wasn't available initially, but ended up changing her schedule around just to be able to shoot our big day! She not only went out of her way to make herself available, she also threw in a few wonderful perks for being referrals. When we met in person to go over details a couple of weeks before the wedding, she was very helpful and encouraging. My wife and I were a little lost when it came to our vision and wedding day plan, but Lisa asked us a lot of questions and made great suggestions that were really helpful to us. When our big day came, we couldn't have been happier with Lisa's service. She and Alec were already there when my wife and I arrived and jumped into action, snapping away and offering to help us carry our things into the venue. My wife and I thought we would be quite shy in front of the cameras, but Lisa and Alec made us feel comfortable and well taken care of. Lisa would give us little directions here and there, but mostly just let us do our thing while capturing the moments. They were good at sticking to our plan, but were also very flexible. For example, we hadn't planned on doing a "first look" shoot, but the opportunity presented itself and they made it happen. They gave us lots of encouragement and made us feel good to be having our photos taken. As for the final result, we still have a couple of weeks until our photos are ready. However, she did post a "sneak peak" on her Facebook page, and the images are beautiful. My wife and I couldn't believe that the people in the photos were us! Lisa and Alec really have a talent for capturing candid moments in a magical way. We could not be happier with what we've seen so far and cannot wait to see more! Lisa and Alec are some of the nicest and easiest people to work with and the quality and value of their work cannot be beat! We are happy to refer them to anyone in need of a professional photography service.

Absolutely fantastic photography!!!

Reviewed on 10/12/2014 Kirsten C

After searching and searching for a photographer that would work within my wedding budget I was lucky enough to happen upon Lisa's page on the knot. Throughout the wedding planning process she has been incredibly responsive to all of my questions and offers a variety of... Read More packages helping to find what worked best for me. The day of the wedding she was truly awesome. She and her husband Alec are an amazing team when it comes to capturing every little detail. I spent hours and hours on wedding projects and I can say that she captured every last one. It was also fantastic to have Alec there to capture some memorable shots of the guys getting ready...truly no moment was left out. Lisa is an experienced professional who knows how to capture the most beautiful shots while making you feel relaxed and stress-free. I appreciated her organization and her ability to work within a tight time frame for my family portraits. I could not have asked for better and both my husband and I just love our wedding gallery. I highly recommend Lisa!!!

Above & Beyond!

Reviewed on 9/16/2014 Allie S

My fiance and I hired Lisa to be the photographer for our wedding and she was having a promotion for a free engagement shoot. She had an amazing idea to do our shoot at the SC Boardwalk and it was so much fun! My fiance had to work late the night before so we were running late... Read More but she still made sure we got all of the shots. Lisa is fun, professional, and very creative! She even risked her life leaning over the back of her seat on the shaky old ferris wheel to get our favorite shot of the day! We couldn't be happier with our choice of photographer :)

The Best Day Ever!

Reviewed on 9/05/2014 Anika H

Lisa!!!!!!!! These photos are absolutely beautiful!!!! You captured the feel of our wedding and I can see the fun we had in every photo. I am so grateful to have met you and your husband. You have truly exceeded my expectations and I cannot thank you enough. You were... Read More wonderful to work with. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!! Love, Anika McCoy

Personalized service at an affordable price!

Reviewed on 8/17/2014 Heidi H

My groom and I were lucky to have found Lisa Robinson Photography after going through almost 20 different recommended photographers in the Bay Area. Everything was out of our price range. Lisa offered rates that were affordable AND what we wanted - digital edited photos without... Read More watermarks. We went with the silk package. She met with us for an hour in person before we made our decision. She and her husband were on time, discreet, professional on the wedding day and surprised us by emailing us a few preview photos on the night of the wedding! Not only were she and her husband a joy to work with on the day of the event, Lisa went out of her way to chat with me personally many times prior to the event. She was considerate, thoughtful and open to ideas. Also, the groom and I are both dancers and she was able to capture the fast moves, spins and dips with no problems. For anyone looking for a photographer in the Bay Area, my new husband and I could not more highly recommend Lisa Robinson Photography.

10 years of professional photography experience and over 90+ weddings as a lead photographer. She is a frequent contributor to both the Huffington Post and local news outlets. Most recently featured on Huffington Posts Best of wedding 2017! Experienced with destination weddings, as well as venues all around the Bay Area.