Happy Photos for Happy People

I LOVE photographing weddings. Like, I big puffy heart love it with sprinkles on top. I know that sounds really cheesy (and it IS really cheesy!) but I mean it with, like, my entire heart. I love photographing happy and creative couples who are totally into each other. I love photographing fun couples who are so crazy for each other that they can barely see straight. I love couples who cannot stop laughing and saying "I can't believe we are MARRIED!" on their wedding day and, basically, if you love happy wedding photographs that celebrate life and love and all the good things in life, then you have come to the right place. Your wedding is one of the happiest days of your life. Your photographs should celebrate this!! Want awesome wedding photos? Send me a message and let's chat!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Northwest Arkansas and The South (479) 502-4151
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica B

OMG LISSA IS THE BEST! Was lucky to snag her as our photographer after seeing her skills at a friends wedding. So kind and bubbly which I loved. She's also excellent at her job. Really efficient but still makes the photo part fun. Not to mention her photos are gorgeous.... Read More Definitely recommend her!

Lissa Chandler

Hey! I am Lissa Chandler! Here's five things you should know about me: ONE. My husband is my very best friend. // TWO. I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie. // THREE. I am always at vintage stores. // FOUR. I'm a total bookworm. FIVE. I really, really love happy people. // And Bonus! I would love to get to know you!!