Let's Celebrate Love Y'all! // The Happiest Photos

I LOVE photographing weddings. I love the lighthearted bridesmaids and the ridiculously happy grooms and the beautiful, carefree brides and the flowers and the details and the romance of fleeting moments. I love the ceremonies and the first dances and the string lights and the parents hugging their just-married child and the music and the laughter and the fact that, while the purpose of every wedding is the same, every wedding - and every couple! - is so unique. It's magic! If you are a wildy in love couple who loves happy and colorful photographs, I am your girl! Let's chat!!

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

Northwest Arkansas and The South (479) 502-4151
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 7/05/2017 Jessica B

OMG LISSA IS THE BEST! Was lucky to snag her as our photographer after seeing her skills at a friends wedding. So kind and bubbly which I loved. She's also excellent at her job. Really efficient but still makes the photo part fun. Not to mention her photos are gorgeous.... Read More Definitely recommend her!

Lissa Chandler

Hey! I am Lissa Chandler! Here's five things you should know about me: ONE. My husband is my very best friend. // TWO. I bake a mean chocolate chip cookie. // THREE. I am always at vintage stores. // FOUR. I'm a total bookworm. FIVE. I really, really love happy people. // And Bonus! I would love to get to know you!!