Lissarie Photography

Serving Orange County, California.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Serving Orange County, California. (949) 355-3060

Perfect Beach Wedding Photographer!

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Melissa D

We had a small, family-only wedding at the beach and Melissa took our pictures. They are wonderful! She is so friendly and personable. We were very comfortable having her at our intimate little ceremony even after just having met her minutes before. The pictures are... Read More exactly what we had hoped for and are now framed all over the house :) We highly recommend her for all your family pictures, including those as special as WEDDING pics!

De Anda Wedding

Reviewed on 3/04/2015 Daisy

I booked Melissa 2 years before our wedding (she was a keeper from the moment I found her on her blog!). We booked our engagement sesh and never looked back! Melissa was amazing to work with, we emailed, text and called. Every question from cost to inspiration was answered. She... Read More was able to capture moments our videographer couldn't, and I love that! The smiles she caught on camera coupled with the raves we received from our family and friends are what makes me love her work even more! If you're looking for a down-to-earth, easy to work with, great photo gal, she's the right one for you. p.s. her print lab is amazin' and great pricing!