Little Cakes Cupcake Kitchen

(6)

Vista, CA

Classic American Baking With A Modern Twist

Come step into our kitchen! Our cupcakes represent the great classics tastes of American baking with a modern twist. Every cupcake--from Red Velvet, to Almond Champagne, to Triple Dark Chocolate--is handcrafted from scratch each morning from the finest ingredients. We're here for you!

$$

Type

Cake Tops & Accessories

30 Main St, Vista, CA

delicious!

6/21/2014 nicole a

I ordered cupcakes instead of a cake for my wedding and they were amazing, of course I had way to many but i sent extras home with people and kept some for our selves. They delivered them and we rented a great looking stand as well from here. Great managers and staff here as well. Thanks little cakes!

YUM!

9/28/2013 Ashley P

Delicious, beautiful cupcakes at a great price. What more could you ask for!? I ordered 24 large cupcakes (12 Tuxedo and 12 Champagne) and 24 mini cupcakes (Pink Lemonade). I had 60 wedding guests and a whole dessert bar... the cupcakes were the first to go! Flew off the table! Crowd favorite! I definitely recommend them.

Amazing

6/22/2013 courtney S

Not only were our cupcakes extremely tasty, but the employees and owners of this little cupcake kitchen are the best! So easy to work with and on top of everything! Their pricing was fabulous as well! Couldn't be more pleased with this vendor! Definitely recommend!

Vegan cupcakes were delicious!

6/17/2013 mrs. s

A few of my guests were vegan, so I ordered some cupcakes from Little Cakes. The vegan German Chocolate cupcakes were delicious! The strawberry milkshake cupcakes were good, but German Chocolate was my favorite (and my vegan guests' favorite too!).

Cupcake Wars Winners for a Reason!

12/29/2012 Roselyn A

The best cupcakes you will ever have! I am still getting complements on how good out cupcakes were. The hardest part is choosing what flavors to use.

Taste great!

11/11/2011 Emily W

My husband and I love this bakery! The cupcakes always taste amazing and the serves is always friendly. We used them for our wedding "cake" and the only down side was that not all our cupcakes fit on the stands provided by the bakery and the display wasn't my favorite but everyone loved that there was so many flavors to choose from.

Send Email