Little Mac Design

Minneapolis/St.Paul Twin Cities Area/Minnesota Based

Great Value and Amazing Experience

Hello! I enjoy meeting new people,& capturing your best moments/style of your special day through the camera.I absolutely love wedding photography. I love meeting new couples & taking the most amazing pictures documenting your special day! Photography is really about evoking an emotional memory,light & angles.. with a variety of lenses..capture those, & you will capture some amazing shots! I am very professional & I love what I do! I do my best to make your wedding day portrait experience fun and comfortable. I guarantee you will be happy with your photo's & I have over 60 reviews reflecting my happy past customers(on other site's.) Contact me soon to discuss your details~NICOLE

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement, Trash The Dress

Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

22456 Penn Ave, Lakeville, MN Minneapolis/St.Paul Twin Cities Area/Minnesota Based (612) 281-7199
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 6/23/2017 Kathryn J

My husband and I got married in Stillwater, Minnesota on June 10th of this year which was a very HOT and sunny day. TWO DAYS after an unexpected surgery, Nicole arrived at our venue ready to photograph our wedding and she did not miss a beat. She was absolutely fantastic, and... Read More extremely professional. She was able to bring a fellow photographer to offer assistance due to restrictions after surgery, and she was also wonderful. Nicole had a few edited photos sent to me the same night as the wedding, which were absolutely incredible. I would HIGHLY recommend Little Mac Design for any sort of photo shoot, or event you may be having- ESPECIALLY a wedding!

Reviewed on 11/14/2017 Monica G

Nicole did an amazing job capturing the love in our wedding! We couldn’t be happier with our pictures!

Reviewed on 11/09/2017 Amanda C

Nicole is amazing. She captured my dream wedding. She was so professional and extremely fast at getting back to me when I had questions. She also visits the venue beforehand to make sure she has great spots and lighting. I would recommend her!

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Shelly S

Dennis Kramarczuk and I were married on 10-6-17 in Minneapolis - even in pouring down rain Nicole pulled off AMAZING photo's and made our day so special - the early peeks are simply awesome and we can't wait to see more. She was simply impressive under the pressure of the... Read More weather and movement between the ceremony and reception!

Reviewed on 9/20/2017 Philomina V

Nicole was great to work with for our wedding and we love what we've seen so far for our sneak peeks!!! She has such a creative eye and is willing to work with you to capture what you want!

Reviewed on 9/15/2017 Amy E

What a blessing it was to have Nicole Engstrom of Little Mac Design shoot our engagement session and wedding! The photos are nothing short of AMAZING! She captured so many precious moments of our day that will be fun to look back at for a lifetime! She has an amazing eye and... Read More skill set that cannot be compared to. She was fun and easy to work with and had our photos back to us in two weeks! Unheard of! I had been given wedding planning advice to find a good photographer. I didn't find a good one, I was lucky to find a top notch one! Thank you, thank you, Nicole! You were outstanding!! Matt and Amy

Reviewed on 8/10/2017 Tyler J

The photos that Nicole took of our wedding are STUNNING! Thank you so, so much. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to help us capture the most important day of our lives. Nicole was fantastic to work with. Very professional and knowledgeable and the photos we... Read More received were spectacular. Thank you so much for sharing your craft with us, Nicole!!

Reviewed on 7/31/2017 Nate M

Nicole was our wedding photographer. She was hardworking, professional, and responsive. She allowed us to direct her on what photos we wanted but also brought her creativity. We would highly recommend Nicole. Do yourself a favor and get her for your wedding.

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Courtney P

Nicole photographed both our engagement and wedding photos. She did an amazing job, was flexible with our requests as well as changes, and had great ideas as well as amazing equipment. We would definitely recommend her to all of our friends and family for any photography needs.... Read More Thanks again Nicole!

Reviewed on 6/19/2017 Hailey V

We knew Nicole was going to be the best choice as our wedding photographer after we saw her beautiful pictures and style online. The day of Nicole did amazing, we had multiple people comment about how friendly she was with our guests. Additionally, she has invested in a lot of... Read More money into her gear and glass to produce absolutely stunning photos. Her photos that she took are to die for. We definitely suggest Nicole and we will be using her in the future for family photos.

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Jeremy B

Nicole was great to work with and the photos turned out amazing.

Reviewed on 2/05/2017 Jessie B

Nicole was a real pleasure to work with. We hired her for our wedding last April. She’s professional, personable, enthusiastic and prepared. She made my husband and me look our best on our wedding day and captured a lot of beautiful moments. She was very receptive to our... Read More requests and vision for our photos, and she added some ideas of her own, too. Both of our families loved her and the work she did. She is very prompt in returning emails and texts, and she pays attention to the finer details. Turn around for picture previews was very fast, and we received our full set of photos in the mail less than two weeks after our wedding. Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Steven P

I had the pleasure of working alongside Nicole during a ceremony and reception in September of last year. The level of professionalism that she showed was top-notch. I could see that she clearly enjoys her work and takes a lot of pride in what she does. She was friendly... Read More and clearly competent, even going so far as to take a number of pictures of me as the event wore on. She and I worked as a team to give the clients that we were serving that night the best experience possible (and the pictures that she shared with me after the fact were impressive). If you're looking for a photographer with a GREAT eye, I'd HIGHLY recommend Nicole and Little Mac Design.

Reviewed on 1/26/2017 Melanie G

I was referred to Little Mac Design and would certainly use her again. Nicole shot pictures for our daughters wedding reception. She did an awesojob of capturing the uniqueness of the venue as well as all of our guests. She captured moments unnoticed along with the obvious. The... Read More photos were amazing! I would definitely use her for another wedding!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Gretchen M

Beautiful memories made. Affordable, professional and unsurpassed quality. Highly recommended.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Abby D

Nicole was wonderful! She listened to everything I wanted and did exactly that. We had an outdoor wedding and planned to do all photos outside, then it started raining. But instead of missing out on some photos she made it work and got some amazing photos with an umbrella. I... Read More would definitely recommend her to everyone looking for a photographer. Amazing photos and very friendly and creative. Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Dana C

Nicole was recommended to us and we have passed on the highest recommendations to others. She truly captured our wedding day and we had lots of wonderful hidden surprises that she photographed. It was a great experience from beginning to end. First, her prices are very... Read More reasonable. Then, she did her homework in advance on the sites we wanted photographed. She was fast, fun and easy to work with. She made us (slightly older couple) look young and beautiful. She was stealth-like during the ceremony so the guest's view was not obstructed. She was flexible and truly enjoyable to work with. We had some pictures back the next day and received the thumb drive loaded with amazing pictures before we came back from our honeymoon. She captured pictures that I never would have expected and now they are treasured and helped to create a full story of our wedding day. She is creative, artistic and professional. I'm very pleased that we chose her.

Reviewed on 1/25/2017 Jameliah J

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE NICOLE! She was so nice and made everyone in the wedding party feel comfortable while taking pictures. I love how she captures real life moments that were natural. She gets the pictures back to you in a respectful time frame. Nicole has an amazing personality,... Read More when she was taking pictures she didn't seem like JUST the photographer, I felt like she was a part of the family. I still love my wedding pictures to this very day! :)

Nicole Engstrom

I have over 4 years of graphic design and photography experience as well as an AAS in Multimedia Web. This degree includes formal classes in graphic design, photography, and web design. I feel education is important towards always learning new knowledge in the visual field. In this field continuing education is imperative to keep up with the times,I am always learning and trying new techniques out in this field. Overall my education and continual learning in the visual field makes my services very competitive and sought after for my editing style.