Little Shop on the Prairie

Serving All of Chicagoland

Beautiful Flowers for Beautiful Weddings

Flowers come to life with our inspired creativity! We merge our experience in fashion styling, event planning and business management to create a unique studio that brings artistry and skill to each wedding! Please note that we are completely booked for the Spring and Summer 2017 season, we are still booking weddings for the Fall. Thank you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

0c8d5aab 564e 4969 83d1 f2c9134807e2~rs 100
A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100
340be60c 20f2 414a addb 4083a1d96c7a~rs 100
9f08a459 f4b9 433a 96a4 cf8bc9e1b3dd~rs 100

310 S Main Street, Unit B, Lombard, IL Serving All of Chicagoland (630) 613-9553
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 11/11/2017 Emily F

It's really hard to put into words how happy we were with Natalia and her amazing staff. We used Little Shop On The Prairie for our wedding in September 2017 and they went above and beyond to help make our wedding look absolutely beautiful. It was truly a pleasure working with... Read More Natalia throughout the planning process - she was incredibly professional and as soon as we met her we knew we were in good hands. She was super easy to work with and really knows what she's doing. When the big day finally came, we were BLOWN AWAY when we walked into the venue and saw all the breathtaking floral arrangements everywhere. The flowers were seriously beyond gorgeous. From the bouquets and boutonnieres to the jaw-dropping centerpieces, it was truly better than we could have ever envisioned. To anyone looking for a florist for their wedding, we highly recommend going with Little Shop On The Prairie. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Ashley K

Perfection!! Honestly, I booked this company because they are lower cost, but wow I was blown away with the incredible flowers they produced for my wedding! Natalia is so nice to work with and gave me my wedding flowers + decoration dreams all at an affordable price! I didn't... Read More have to sacrifice on anything I wanted. The flowers were incredibly beautiful! I can't recommend this company enough!!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Lauren H

AMAZING! I met with Natalia to go over all our wedding flowers about a year ago... got married last week and I honestly couldn't wait to write a review! Her and her team are the best! I literally cried when I saw my bouquet AND my bridesmaids bouquets. The centerpieces were... Read More absolutely beautiful and I got nothing but compliments about all arrangements! They were absolutely beautiful and made the event better than what I imagined! Thank you Little Shop on the Prairie!

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Lauren C

I can not say enough amazing things about Natalia and her team! They were AMAZING to work with throughout the planning process and they brought my vision to life better than I ever imagined. SO thankful to have had them as my florist! Do not hesitate to book them for your big... Read More day!

Reviewed on 8/31/2017 Leah M

Working with Natalia was amazing! She stuck to our budget and kept us involved in the process while using her knowledge to help us make the right decisions. The flowers were essentially our only decor so we knew they had to be perfect. And little shop on the prairie delivered!... Read More From beautiful centerpieces, to helping us with last minute flower girl hair additions, everything was stunning. I don't have a single thing to complain about. We would highly recommend! Thanks to everyone who helped with our social day!! everyone

Reviewed on 8/28/2017 Alison R

Natalia is amazing! I came with one color I was I love with and she made all the flowers and centerpieces revolve around that color. Natalia was very sweet and made all of the planning very easy! She has a true vison for flowers and I would recommend her to any bride and groom!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Nicole R

Natalia is the best! I knew right from the start I wanted her to be my florist. At our first meeting she had a whole plan already set up based on pictures she saw of my ideas. She completely understood the look I was going for and had great ideas for both our ceremony and... Read More reception. She even came out to our venue beforehand (which was quite a drive) to make sure she knew how everything would be set up. Throughout my planning she was the vendor I had the most confidence in and she definitely surpassed all my expectations on our wedding day! Our ceremony and reception decor was beautiful and so were all our bouquets. Natalia is so great to work with and her work is amazing. I would highly recommend choosing Natalia for your wedding!

Reviewed on 8/23/2017 Samantha A

Natalia and her team are hands down the best in the business!! She is so organized, professional, and efficient and she was by far my favorite wedding vendor to work with. You can definitely put all your trust in her to capture your vision and make it come to life on your... Read More special day! She was very flexible and communicative throughout the entire process and her passion for her business and her job are evident. Trust me, you will not be disappointed if you choose Little Shop on the Prairie to meet your floral needs. Flowers were extremely important to me and I couldn't have asked for anything better to make my dream day come true! Thanks, Natalia!!

Reviewed on 8/22/2017 Ashley P

From the minute that I walked into the shop, I knew that I wanted Little Shop on the Prairie to be my wedding florist. On my first consultation, Natalia and her team were preparing for a wedding. I was impressed with how beautiful the flower arrangements looked. I had been to... Read More other floral shops and didn't see anything that compared to the quality of Little Shop on the Prairie. I cannot imagine working with any other florist. I had the best experience! Thank you Natalia and everyone at Little Shop on the Prarie for making my wedding elegant, classy, and unforgettable!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jacquelyn M

I love Natalia!! She's super down to earth, chill and wonderfully creative. She was so easy to work with for our big day and did a phenomenal job! I gave her colors, a few flowers I especially wanted in our bouquet's and let her work her magic. When the arrangements got to our... Read More hotel the day of all of my bridesmaids oo'd and ahh'd---they were perfect! Thank you Natalia!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Joey R

We used little shop on the prairie for our wedding ceremony and venue and we could't have been happier! Natalia is incredible-she is so sweet, she listens to you, and helps you make your wedding vision come alive! All of my guests said my flowers were gorgeous. The best part was... Read More that is was an extremely hot and humid day but the flowers stayed full and lush the entire time. I would highly recommend Little Shop on the Prairie for your wedding or event and Natalia, thank you for working with us (and my mother!) to make our wedding dreams come true! Haley & Joey

2017-08-18T14:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley & Joey! What a gorgeous wedding you had, and we were so glad to be a part of it! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie D

From the moment I saw photographs of Natalia's work online, I knew I wanted to meet with her. Before meeting she has you fill out a questionnaire that you can attach pictures to-- I loved that since I always bring pictures of my ideas with me in cases like this. Once we sat down... Read More to meet, she made me feel so comfortable and like she really understand my vision for my wedding day. I booked with her on the spot! Not only did she understand my vision but she was willing to work within my wedding budget and provided different ideas within the budget that could work. She even wrote me two different quotes so I could compare what I wanted! The day of the wedding my ceremony flowers were TO DIE FOR. They literally MADE my ceremony. We used pedestals and tall floral arrangements and then repurposed them into the reception room. I was worried about asking florists to do this since they obviously won't make as much money but Natalia was so sweet about it and I never got a bad feeling about it from her. My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets also turned out amazing. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about were the groomsmen boutonnieres. Two of them were ruined before the ceremony even started. One fell off the stem as soon as it was picked up and the other one apparently exploded apart and disintegrated while it was being pinned on. It was a small mishap in the grand scheme of things but considering I paid $30 for the two boutonnieres and they didn't even make it to the ceremony or into pictures, I was disappointed. However, I would definitely recommend Natalia and her shop to anyone who asks because the rest of the flowers and the overall experience was amazing!!!

2017-08-18T14:48:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, Thank you very much for this review! We are so pleased that you were overall very happy with your wedding flowers, as we do try very hard to make every wedding we book as special and successful as possible. That said, we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jess B

Natalia and her team designed my ceremony and reception florals for our wedding on 6/30/17. I can say hands down Little Shop on Prairie made my wedding the dream I've always imagined! Natalia and her team did the most amazing job bringining my floral vision to life! My jaw... Read More literally dropped when I saw the work they had done! From the moment I met with Natalia I was at ease for planning my wedding. I had a few thoughts and ideas and she helped with her expertise to make it come to life. I highly recommend booking Little Shop on Prairie!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Megan M

It was fabulous working with Natalia and her team for my 6/3 wedding! We met before I booked her services to talk about pricing and my flower vision -- and she totally nailed it. On my wedding day, the flowers came on time and were fresh (and SO beautiful!). Her team also helped... Read More setup my lanterns at my venue and put fresh flowers on my cake for a small price. I cannot wait to get back my photos so I can admire the flowers again! Thank you Natalia!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Victoria M

Natalia was amazing!! Everything was beautiful and she hit the nail on the head! I decided to go with her because she was very professional and I could relate to her on a personal level! Loved everything :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Paige N

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Natalia and her team! Upon meeting Natalia, I almost immediately knew that I wanted to work with her. Not only is she friendly and welcoming, but everything she does felt extremely personalized to my wedding (I filled out a brief... Read More questionnaire prior to our first meeting and she came up with awesome ideas and suggestions to create something that I would love!) She worked with me to put together flowers that both looked amazing and fit my budget. Prior to the wedding, we had another meeting to go over the fine details, which made me feel calm and relaxed. On the day of the wedding, Natalia's team was reliable and was even able to "flip" some of the arrangements from our ceremony location to our reception venue. I cannot say enough good things about Natalia and her business - book her and you will not be disappointed! She was not the only florist I met with during the wedding process but was the only one who truly went above and beyond to make my vision come to life!

2017-06-15T14:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review! Your wedding had such a fun vibe and we are so happy to have been able to contribute to the success of your day! We wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss :) Congrats!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Caitlin O

Natalia was absolutely amazing!!! My flowers were absolutely incredible! Everyone including other vendors complimented how amazing the flowers and the colors were! I cannot express enough how amazing she is and gives you a bang for your buck!! I would highly highly highly... Read More recommend!!

2017-06-15T14:44:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Caitlin! It was our pleasure to inject a bit of fun, summery color to your big day! Congratulations to you and Jason!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sherri D

Working with Natalia was so easy and fun. For almost all details of my wedding, I had already planned out everything down to the last detail, but for some reason, I was very indecisive about flowers. I LOVE flowers, but I'm not a gardener, so I don't really know the names or... Read More what's in season, etc. It was so fun to explain my vision to Natalia and have her throw out suggestions. We ended up doing 2 test bridal bouquets, because I wasn't completely in love with the first one. Even though it was everything I described that I wanted, it didn't "feel like me." Natalia totally understood, and we added a few more details, and all the flowers came out absolutely stunning, and all the accent pieces I rented were PERFECT for what I was hoping my wedding would look like. I can't recommend Natalia and her team enough. I loved every petal! :)

2017-06-15T14:46:39 Response from the vendor

What amazing words of praise! Thank you Sherri! We had a lot of fun with your wedding :) We wish you and Sean the best!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kathryn L

Natalia and her team were wonderful during the whole wedding planning process. Her team is very responsive with emails and Natalia is very detailed when sitting down for the final walk through. I am not really a flower person, but when I saw my bouquet I was blown away!... Read More Everything from the flowers to the table arrangements were amazing!!! I highly recommend them!

2017-06-15T14:51:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie! We are so glad you loved your bouquet and all the centerpieces. Your bouquet was proof positive that sometimes less is more! It was so simple and gorgeous, and definitely infused with tons of good wishes... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lara L

Natalia is so sweet, easy to work with, and has great communication! I'm so glad my bridesmaid recommended me to her! She totally delivered my vision and at an affordable price! Thank for Little Shop on the Prairie and team!!

2017-05-18T13:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we loved creating your flowers! :)

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Kristi K

I feel like 5 stars aren't nearly enough! If you are looking for a florist you need to call Little Shop on the Prairie. Before meeting in person, Natalia, the owner, sent a questionnaire to complete first, and the moment that my fiancé and I sat down with her we knew she was... Read More the right vendor for us. She took every answer from the questionnaire into consideration and during that first meeting already had amazing ideas of what we could do for our wedding for decor and flowers, while staying mindful of our budget. She was extremely professional, organized and detailed oriented. All of the flowers and decor for our wedding were stunning. Could not have been happier and can't recommend them enough!! Incredibly talented and professional team.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Cathy L

I never actually got to work with Natalia. I had been in contact with her for quite a few months, talking about what I needed (only 7 bouquets and 3 corsages) and she asked if we could talk after the busy season was over (basically all of fall and the holidays)I emailed her a... Read More few times to follow up and finally got a response mid-January telling me that she can no longer help me because she wanted to pull back on her work load and not be so busy in the new year. I was so frustrated! I couldn't believe she just bailed on me! So personally, I would not recommend working with Natalia given my frustrating experience.

2017-03-27T07:58:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Cathy, I am sorry you were so frustrated but to say that I 'bailed on you' is completely unfair since I was never your florist to begin with. I had never made a commitment to you, we never had an agreement together. All we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Terri H

Natalia was a pleasure to work with, always friendly and professional. Her pricing was very reasonable, we really got the wow factor we were hoping for. The result were amazing she brought my daughter's vision to life. I am one please mother of the bride and would definitely... Read More recommend Abby Flowers to anyone planning an event.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Laura A

I'm so glad I found Natalia and Abby Flowers! From our first conversation she was on the same page as me and truly listened to my likes and dislikes, while complimenting and elevating what I was looking for. All of the flowers were perfect accent pieces. I was most excited... Read More about a huge centerpiece for the escort card table, and boy did she deliver! It was perfect and the first thing everyone saw before heading into the ballroom - loved it! She was conscious of my budget and provided multiple options for me to choose from as we discussed color palettes and what was in season. Working with Natalia was easy, smooth and fluid - exactly what you hope for while planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Andrea S

Natalia was so great to work with! She took her time to truly understand what our vision was for our wedding day. Seeing our flowers for the first time is a memory I will always cherish. They were shockingly beautiful and completely transformed our venue. We were so lucky to... Read More have found Abby Flowers Design and would highly recommend.