Little Shop on the Prairie

Serving All of Chicagoland

Beautiful Flowers for Beautiful Weddings

Flowers come to life with our inspired creativity! We merge our experience in fashion styling, event planning and business management to create a unique studio that brings artistry and skill to each wedding! Please note that we are completely booked for the Spring and Summer 2017 season, we are still booking weddings for the Fall. Thank you!

Centerpieces, Vases, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

310 S Main Street, Unit B, Lombard, IL Serving All of Chicagoland (630) 613-9553
PINTEREST

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Jacquelyn M

I love Natalia!! She's super down to earth, chill and wonderfully creative. She was so easy to work with for our big day and did a phenomenal job! I gave her colors, a few flowers I especially wanted in our bouquet's and let her work her magic. When the arrangements got to our... Read More hotel the day of all of my bridesmaids oo'd and ahh'd---they were perfect! Thank you Natalia!

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Joey R

We used little shop on the prairie for our wedding ceremony and venue and we could't have been happier! Natalia is incredible-she is so sweet, she listens to you, and helps you make your wedding vision come alive! All of my guests said my flowers were gorgeous. The best part was... Read More that is was an extremely hot and humid day but the flowers stayed full and lush the entire time. I would highly recommend Little Shop on the Prairie for your wedding or event and Natalia, thank you for working with us (and my mother!) to make our wedding dreams come true! Haley & Joey

2017-08-18T14:33:01 Response from the vendor

Thank you Haley & Joey! What a gorgeous wedding you had, and we were so glad to be a part of it! Congratulations!!!

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Katie D

From the moment I saw photographs of Natalia's work online, I knew I wanted to meet with her. Before meeting she has you fill out a questionnaire that you can attach pictures to-- I loved that since I always bring pictures of my ideas with me in cases like this. Once we sat down... Read More to meet, she made me feel so comfortable and like she really understand my vision for my wedding day. I booked with her on the spot! Not only did she understand my vision but she was willing to work within my wedding budget and provided different ideas within the budget that could work. She even wrote me two different quotes so I could compare what I wanted! The day of the wedding my ceremony flowers were TO DIE FOR. They literally MADE my ceremony. We used pedestals and tall floral arrangements and then repurposed them into the reception room. I was worried about asking florists to do this since they obviously won't make as much money but Natalia was so sweet about it and I never got a bad feeling about it from her. My bouquet and my bridesmaid bouquets also turned out amazing. The only thing I was slightly disappointed about were the groomsmen boutonnieres. Two of them were ruined before the ceremony even started. One fell off the stem as soon as it was picked up and the other one apparently exploded apart and disintegrated while it was being pinned on. It was a small mishap in the grand scheme of things but considering I paid $30 for the two boutonnieres and they didn't even make it to the ceremony or into pictures, I was disappointed. However, I would definitely recommend Natalia and her shop to anyone who asks because the rest of the flowers and the overall experience was amazing!!!

2017-08-18T14:48:11 Response from the vendor

Hi Katie, Thank you very much for this review! We are so pleased that you were overall very happy with your wedding flowers, as we do try very hard to make every wedding we book as special and successful as possible. That said, we are... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Jess B

Natalia and her team designed my ceremony and reception florals for our wedding on 6/30/17. I can say hands down Little Shop on Prairie made my wedding the dream I've always imagined! Natalia and her team did the most amazing job bringining my floral vision to life! My jaw... Read More literally dropped when I saw the work they had done! From the moment I met with Natalia I was at ease for planning my wedding. I had a few thoughts and ideas and she helped with her expertise to make it come to life. I highly recommend booking Little Shop on Prairie!!

Reviewed on 6/29/2017 Megan M

It was fabulous working with Natalia and her team for my 6/3 wedding! We met before I booked her services to talk about pricing and my flower vision -- and she totally nailed it. On my wedding day, the flowers came on time and were fresh (and SO beautiful!). Her team also helped... Read More setup my lanterns at my venue and put fresh flowers on my cake for a small price. I cannot wait to get back my photos so I can admire the flowers again! Thank you Natalia!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Victoria M

Natalia was amazing!! Everything was beautiful and she hit the nail on the head! I decided to go with her because she was very professional and I could relate to her on a personal level! Loved everything :)

Reviewed on 6/15/2017 Paige N

I cannot say enough fabulous things about Natalia and her team! Upon meeting Natalia, I almost immediately knew that I wanted to work with her. Not only is she friendly and welcoming, but everything she does felt extremely personalized to my wedding (I filled out a brief... Read More questionnaire prior to our first meeting and she came up with awesome ideas and suggestions to create something that I would love!) She worked with me to put together flowers that both looked amazing and fit my budget. Prior to the wedding, we had another meeting to go over the fine details, which made me feel calm and relaxed. On the day of the wedding, Natalia's team was reliable and was even able to "flip" some of the arrangements from our ceremony location to our reception venue. I cannot say enough good things about Natalia and her business - book her and you will not be disappointed! She was not the only florist I met with during the wedding process but was the only one who truly went above and beyond to make my vision come to life!

2017-06-15T14:41:52 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the incredibly kind review! Your wedding had such a fun vibe and we are so happy to have been able to contribute to the success of your day! We wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss :) Congrats!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Caitlin O

Natalia was absolutely amazing!!! My flowers were absolutely incredible! Everyone including other vendors complimented how amazing the flowers and the colors were! I cannot express enough how amazing she is and gives you a bang for your buck!! I would highly highly highly... Read More recommend!!

2017-06-15T14:44:45 Response from the vendor

Thank you very much Caitlin! It was our pleasure to inject a bit of fun, summery color to your big day! Congratulations to you and Jason!!!

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Sherri D

Working with Natalia was so easy and fun. For almost all details of my wedding, I had already planned out everything down to the last detail, but for some reason, I was very indecisive about flowers. I LOVE flowers, but I'm not a gardener, so I don't really know the names or... Read More what's in season, etc. It was so fun to explain my vision to Natalia and have her throw out suggestions. We ended up doing 2 test bridal bouquets, because I wasn't completely in love with the first one. Even though it was everything I described that I wanted, it didn't "feel like me." Natalia totally understood, and we added a few more details, and all the flowers came out absolutely stunning, and all the accent pieces I rented were PERFECT for what I was hoping my wedding would look like. I can't recommend Natalia and her team enough. I loved every petal! :)

2017-06-15T14:46:39 Response from the vendor

What amazing words of praise! Thank you Sherri! We had a lot of fun with your wedding :) We wish you and Sean the best!

Reviewed on 5/26/2017 Kathryn L

Natalia and her team were wonderful during the whole wedding planning process. Her team is very responsive with emails and Natalia is very detailed when sitting down for the final walk through. I am not really a flower person, but when I saw my bouquet I was blown away!... Read More Everything from the flowers to the table arrangements were amazing!!! I highly recommend them!

2017-06-15T14:51:49 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katie! We are so glad you loved your bouquet and all the centerpieces. Your bouquet was proof positive that sometimes less is more! It was so simple and gorgeous, and definitely infused with tons of good wishes... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 5/18/2017 Lara L

Natalia is so sweet, easy to work with, and has great communication! I'm so glad my bridesmaid recommended me to her! She totally delivered my vision and at an affordable price! Thank for Little Shop on the Prairie and team!!

2017-05-18T13:04:43 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you, and we loved creating your flowers! :)

Reviewed on 4/22/2017 Kristi K

I feel like 5 stars aren't nearly enough! If you are looking for a florist you need to call Little Shop on the Prairie. Before meeting in person, Natalia, the owner, sent a questionnaire to complete first, and the moment that my fiancé and I sat down with her we knew she was... Read More the right vendor for us. She took every answer from the questionnaire into consideration and during that first meeting already had amazing ideas of what we could do for our wedding for decor and flowers, while staying mindful of our budget. She was extremely professional, organized and detailed oriented. All of the flowers and decor for our wedding were stunning. Could not have been happier and can't recommend them enough!! Incredibly talented and professional team.

Reviewed on 3/16/2017 Cathy L

I never actually got to work with Natalia. I had been in contact with her for quite a few months, talking about what I needed (only 7 bouquets and 3 corsages) and she asked if we could talk after the busy season was over (basically all of fall and the holidays)I emailed her a... Read More few times to follow up and finally got a response mid-January telling me that she can no longer help me because she wanted to pull back on her work load and not be so busy in the new year. I was so frustrated! I couldn't believe she just bailed on me! So personally, I would not recommend working with Natalia given my frustrating experience.

2017-03-27T07:58:51 Response from the vendor

Hi Cathy, I am sorry you were so frustrated but to say that I 'bailed on you' is completely unfair since I was never your florist to begin with. I had never made a commitment to you, we never had an agreement together. All we... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 2/03/2017 Terri H

Natalia was a pleasure to work with, always friendly and professional. Her pricing was very reasonable, we really got the wow factor we were hoping for. The result were amazing she brought my daughter's vision to life. I am one please mother of the bride and would definitely... Read More recommend Abby Flowers to anyone planning an event.

Reviewed on 1/23/2017 Laura A

I'm so glad I found Natalia and Abby Flowers! From our first conversation she was on the same page as me and truly listened to my likes and dislikes, while complimenting and elevating what I was looking for. All of the flowers were perfect accent pieces. I was most excited... Read More about a huge centerpiece for the escort card table, and boy did she deliver! It was perfect and the first thing everyone saw before heading into the ballroom - loved it! She was conscious of my budget and provided multiple options for me to choose from as we discussed color palettes and what was in season. Working with Natalia was easy, smooth and fluid - exactly what you hope for while planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 1/21/2017 Andrea S

Natalia was so great to work with! She took her time to truly understand what our vision was for our wedding day. Seeing our flowers for the first time is a memory I will always cherish. They were shockingly beautiful and completely transformed our venue. We were so lucky to... Read More have found Abby Flowers Design and would highly recommend.

Reviewed on 1/11/2017 Caroline A

Natalia, and the whole crew at Abby Flowers, created the most stunning flowers and provided the most beautiful decor for my wedding. My bouquet was a work of art, and you could tell how much love and care went into everything else - bridesmaid flowers, groom & groomsmen,... Read More centerpieces, cake decor....I could go on and on. My wedding was simply gorgeous, with the perfect vintage/romantic feel, and that was all due to Natalia and her crew. You can't go wrong with Abby Flowers, I highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/01/2016 Kelly W

My flowers were AMAZING and better than I had even envisioned. My photographer said they might be the best flowers she's seen all year. I'm still amazed at how affordable the flowers were. Natalia was easy to work with and very responsive. My only regret is that I didn't get... Read More to take my flowers with me on my honeymoon!

Reviewed on 11/09/2016 Brenda M

Natalia was so great to work with. Our flowers were exactly what I wanted.

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Nina B

Choosing Abby Flowers was the easiest decision while wedding planning, from the positive reviews, gorgeous picture gallery and affordable prices to meeting Natalia. She was totally in tune with my vision and willing to work with my small budget. The whole process was stress-free... Read More and the end result was just as I imagined. The centerpieces were rustic yet elegant and the complimentary bouquet was absolutely stunning, better than the inspiration picture. Thanks again to Natalia and the entire team at Abby Flowers!

Reviewed on 10/30/2016 Sarah M

I cannot put into words how impressed I am with Natalia and her team! The initial visit was an easy process. She asked lots of questions and really made sure she had my "vision". She was on point with communicating with me, answering every question I may have had promptly. But... Read More most importantly, the flowers. Absolutely stunning! And a great price and value! Thank you so much Natalia!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Ashley H

I'm not a flower person but Natalia took what I wanted made the perfect flower arrangements for us. I printed out some pictures off Pinterest and she mixed the 3 pictures and did amazing! Our flowers even lasted for a week after the wedding.

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Anna P

We only had to meet with one florist to know Natalia totally understood us. She had already reviewed my pinterest board, and when we walked in had suggestions ready to go. She really worked with us to stay within budget, and made the venue look incredible. She also built our... Read More chuppah, and it was one of the prettiest I have ever seen. I could not say enough about Natalia and her team. They really made our wedding so beautiful and special. I would recommend her over and over and over again.

Reviewed on 10/25/2016 amanda k

I can't lie, I hated wedding planning. The plethora of decisions coupled with the stress of pleasing our families (and ourselves!) made for the perfect storm. Natalia was one of our favorite wedding vendors. First off, Natalia listened to what we wanted and really ran with... Read More the idea. The best thing we did was give her a general idea of what we like and tell her to make them beautiful. Even now, three months later, we are still getting compliments on the flowers! The little personal touches are what really made our flowers special. From the floral dog collars for our pugs to the little bud vases placed around our venue, it was clear that Natalia had thought of everything! Most importantly, our flowers for the big day were absolutely gorgeous! They really blew everyone away! I cannot say enough about Natalia and Abby Flowers Design! Highly recommended!

Reviewed on 10/12/2016 Andrea K

Natalia and her team were outstanding from start to finish. I had a general sense of the style, feel and some types of flowers that I liked for my summer wedding. After meeting with Natalia, she was able to create a design that was even better than I had imagined and that... Read More perfectly matched my venue and dress. She and her team provided intimate, individualized, accessible service. Highly recommend Abby Flowers Design as 5 star!