Live Event Paintings by Jessica

Long Island Area, NY

Wedding

Long Island Area, NY (917) 575-2900

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Amma S

We got were married at the New York Botanical Gardens in May 2017 and Jessica captured such beautiful memories from our wedding day! Our guests loved watching her paint everyone was amazed by the finished painting. It was especially meaningful to us because my husband's parents... Read More have both passed away, but Jessica was able to include them in the painting. It meant so much to us to have their memory included in our special day. The painting is now a beautiful addition to our home. Jessica was very responsive over email leading up to the wedding and easy to talk to on the phone. On the day of our wedding, she was showed up early and was very organized. She visited with me and my bridesmaids to make sure she captured the colors of their dresses and the details of my wedding gown. She also captured all the other details of our wedding so perfectly--the table cloths, place settings, floral arrangements and dance floor. My dad wore a very ornate traditional African cloth and she captured all its vibrancy and details beautifully. I disagree with the review below that says the painting is expensive. It was actually a great value for a one-of-a-kind piece of artwork and amazing service! Jessica was such a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend her!

Reviewed on 6/16/2015

One of the most wonderful memories from our daughters wedding was the painting rendered by Jessica. She captures the essence of the party and the emotions that are part of any wedding. Three weeks later and I am still hearing from guests about the lovely touch a live painting... Read More is. Jessica arrives early and starts to paint the back round of the room. She then meets with you and captures special friends and family to fill the painting with the joy of the occasion. She is lovely to work with and delivers what she promises- A WONDERFUL MEMORY ! My other daughter is getting married in 2016 and I've already told Jessica that she will be there to capture my younger daughter's wedding. Jessica is a maker of dreams and memories.

Event paintings

Reviewed on 5/19/2012 Laura w

Very cool idea for your wedding. We enjoyed it and love that we have a work of art about our wedding to hang on our wall for years to come. It's a one of a kind original of our wedding. it's expensive but you should splurge on something for your wedding..