Creating to Inspire (Photo + Video)

Email: [email protected] Phone: 862-244-5897 ext. #4 Anyone can shoot photos and videos, but not everyone can tell a story! Although we offer VERY COMPETITIVE rates for those on a budget, we believe price should not be the determining factor of your decision. We've established a culture built on values and trust, and we believe in working with couples who share similar values and beliefs. We encourage couples to ask questions to understand who we are, what our environment's like, and why we're in the wedding business. We believe in finding true meaning in what we do. It's more than waking up and going to work for us. It's more than just a "job." It's about passion and the love of capturing moments and telling stories that matter! A great story starts with trust.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

Reviewed on 5/02/2017 Tara V

Live Picture Studios and their staff was OUTSANDING the day of our wedding. They showed up promptly at all the locations at the start of the day (Bride/Groom's House and Church). The staff personally introduced themselves and congratulated us. They were present but not in the... Read More way at all! Their professionalism and attention to detail left us speechless. We can not wait to get our photos and videos. Thank you for making our special day an unforgettable one.

2017-05-02T15:50:56 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for your review, Tara, and thanks again for letting us help to make your love story even more unforgettable! Congrats again!

Reviewed on 1/19/2017 Alicia M

We were incredibly impressed with LPS. They are prompt, professional, and incredibly talented. We received our photos less than 2 weeks after our wedding. The photos were outstanding and our video left us speechless. It couldn't have been more perfect! Thank you LPS for... Read More capturing our special day in the most amazing way!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Shannon P

So easy and pleasant to work with. Our pictures were beautiful and they brought a lot of creativity to our final products. I especially enjoy watching our wedding highlight! We would hire them again without hesitation and absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Eva R

No words cannot explain how phenomenal Live Picture Studios is. They went above and beyond and we are extremely satisfied with the end product of photography and videography. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 8/16/2016 Sofia W

I saw LPS's work on theknot.com. Having searched through many possible photographer/videographers, I couldn't get their work out of my mind for weeks. When we visited them in the studio, I knew I didn't have to go anywhere else. I was right. They were on time for my wedding,... Read More had beautiful vision with their work, and SO MUCH FUN to be around! Khoa, Igor and their crew were incredible! I can't wait to have another excuse to hire LPS again!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Danielle A

I wish there were more than 5 stars! LPS exceeded our expectations. Right after we got engaged we actually had hired another photographer/videographer for our wedding. After seeing our engagement pictures, we were beyond upset with the results...so much so that 2 weeks before... Read More our wedding we got rid of them and hired LPS!! We even lost a large deposit....that's how much faith I had in LPS. I heard about LPS through a fellow classmate from high school's Facebook page...they had used them for their wedding. I saw their work and knew I had to call them. With 2 weeks left till the wedding, I called and prayed they had our date available, and they did! Not only did they have our date available, but we literally got the 5 star treatment. The preparation they put in before the wedding alone was like I've never seen. The staff is amazing and they are great at communicating. Within a month after the wedding I received all of my photos (GORGEOUS), and now 2 months later, I received my trailer---amazing, amazing, amazing on every level!!! It was BREATHTAKING. I can't wait to see my full video..I'm going to throw a viewing party!

Reviewed on 4/29/2016 Courtney Q

We used Live Picture Studios to capture our wedding day--the single most important day of our lives. I can honestly say we were not disappointed in any way. The pictures they took-- from bride and groom prep, to wedding ceremony, reception and bridal party and family photo... Read More session--were absolutely stunning! And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, they sent the highlight video!!! The video was as professional as a movie trailer, and captured all the emotions of our day-love, joy, laughter and overflowing happiness! LPS is a class act! I highly recommend them, and hopefully will have other events in the future where I can benefit from their services!!! I ❤️ LPS!

Reviewed on 4/06/2016 Jacqueline N

I can't say enough amazing things about our video that live picture studios made us. They made the most perfect day into our own fairytale movie we get to watch again and again! The quality and professionalism of this team was beyond anything I could have ever hoped for. They... Read More captured every detail and the editors gave us everything we wanted and more. Everyone we showed our video to got emotional and said it was like watching an actual movie.This is why live picture studios is absolutely the best at what they do. I know I will now have these memories with me forever!

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Lauren B

One of the best decisions of our wedding planning was booking LPS as our videography team. I truly didn't even realize during that the day that we had four camera operators because they were so unobtrusive and discreet. Yet, they captured every important detail of the day in... Read More their unique style. Four months later and I am still receiving tons of compliments on our short highlight video. I loved how it wasn't a cookie-cutter style of all the other wedding highlights I've seen in the last few years. It was true cinematography in every way. The thought that went into each second of each frame was impeccable. The timing of some of the lyrics and spoken words with the action on screen could be missed in the blink of the eye, but when you see it, you realize how genius the team over at LPS is. We recently received our regular edit, which was about 40 minutes long and absolutely perfect. You ask yourself how a 12 hour day could be edited down to such a short amount of time, but it totally worked and again, no important moment left uncaptured. I'm thrilled to have such a wonderful documentation and portrayal of that day. We can re-live it all for years to come. Special shout out to Jean who made the booking and planning process with LPS so easy. Don't hesitate about booking them for your wedding, you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed on 3/08/2016 Colleen H

WOW! It will be hard to fit everything positive I have to say into this little box but I will try... Absolutely perfect! I found LPS on a Google search of cinematic wedding videographer in NJ, which means I had no personal recommendations, therefore I had to go off seeing their... Read More work online. I was absolutely in love once I viewed about 2 highlight films. I met with Jean shortly after and she explained everything there is to know, as well as reviewed examples of the technical terms they use in their contract. This was awesome because it really helped put to life what my own video would look like. There was no doubt I was going to book with them, regardless of price. I knew that we were paying for excellent, 6 star quality, and you really do get what you pay for with their packages, which is top-of-the-line quality! We received our highlight video within 2 months of our wedding, and I started crying within 1 minute of watching it; they captured the true joy and love of our wedding day, even within the highlight video! I am so amazed and in love with everything this company has to offer! On the day of the wedding, the videographers were so sweet and super easy to work with. Most of the time, I didn't even notice they were there, yet they were front row and center to capture all the important moments. Pre-wedding, Marilyn was so easy to work with. Jean was helpful throughout the whole sales process. Post-wedding, Lauren is such a delight and extremely easy to work with. I truly believe that video will help to capture the most important memories from your wedding day, therefore you should definitely have one, as well as one that you know will create your perfect memories. I could not have made a better decision as far as videographers and production company! It is definitely worth paying a little more to have all the super cool effects such as the slider cam and the cam that the videographer wears and spins around you for your first dance, to achieve that 360 degree angle. They also have many price points for different packages which offer different options, for those who have a smaller budget. But I would highly recommend considering this a MUST HAVE company for your video, as you I can promise you will simply be amazed! I would choose them again and again if I could do it all over again!

Reviewed on 2/13/2016 Nicky A

Wow is all I can say! The overall quality of the 5 minute trailer video we have received is creative, artistic, ultra professional, and gorgeous. It truly captured the essence of our wedding day. The crew was super helpful and pleasant to work with, and made for an overall great... Read More experience. I have already recommended LPS to engaged friends!

Reviewed on 2/04/2016 Christopher P

When you are choosing someone to record one of the most important memories in your life, LOOK NO FURTHER! Live Picture Studios is the group, they made us comfortable from the very beginning all the way through till the end! they are beyond Pros, and their work speaks for... Read More itself.Truly a joy to work with and what artists!you won't be making a mistake by choosing them to shoot your Wedding! Thank you again to the Crew that made our day so Wonderful!

Amazing job!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Lauren C

Live Picture Studios was a pleasure to work with.. they are incredibly professional and do an outstanding job! Our highlight video was everything we imagined.. absolute perfection. I highly recommend LPS!!

The best videographers/editors in the game!

Reviewed on 12/21/2015 Erica A

We couldn't be happier with our wedding video!!! All of our family & friends said it was the best wedding video they've ever seen, legit looked like a trailer to a movie! Had all the magical moments & emotions! A big thank you to Lauren Young, the editor for putting her heart... Read More into it. She was so professional, detail oriented & creative. Definitely hit all the feels! Thanks again to the whole LPS team!!!! -Erica & Danny :) Our wedding video highlight : http://youtu.be/ig8FRjOwIo0

Couldn't be happier

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Laura D

We needed a videographer for our wedding and our photographer recommended Live Picture Studios. My husband and I made an appointment with them to review their packages and some of their work and they were very professional and very informative. They used top of the line... Read More equipment and their wedding video highlight looked like it was a professional movie trailer. They always answered any questions we had and were always very nice. I hired them only for our wedding ceremony and reception, they didn't film me while I was getting ready in my house. We highly recommend them.

Amazing job at an amazing price!!

Reviewed on 11/29/2015 Samantha L

Amazing job at an amazing price!! When I first did my wedding budget, I did not plan to have a videographer. However, after watching some other wedding videos, I just felt like in addition to photos, I wanted to be able to relive the entire wedding for years to come on video. As... Read More someone with a background in video production, I had very high standards for the quality of work I expected, yet given that this was a late addition to the budget, I didn’t have a fortune to spend. When I started to watch samples from Live Picture Studios, I knew they were the perfect fit for what I was looking for, and they did not disappoint. We had 2 videographers at the wedding and with the exception of a few times when they asked us to stage a few things, you barely even noticed them yet they still captured every moment. The highlight that they edited was perfect and amazing. We also got all the raw video from them as well. Everyone that saw the video absolutely loved it, including me and my husband. Regardless of the price I think Live Picture Studios is the best choice you can make, but when you factor in their amazing value, it’s really a no brainer. I’d highly recommend LPS if you’re searching for a videographer for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!!

Absolutely amazing 11/14/15 wedding

Reviewed on 11/18/2015 Alissa D

Our wedding video was extremely important to me. I wanted something that captured the emotion of our day and we could keep forever. The crew that was with us on our wedding day from live picture studios did just that and more, they were absolutely amazing.I asked for certain... Read More moments to be captured and I got exactly what I asked for and so much more. I can not praise them enough. We had 4 videographers and 1 editor there with us and I loved every one of them. They worked so well with our photographers, they were fun, professional and so amazingly talented at what they do. Our guests were completely blown away at how unbelievable they were as well, it was worth every penny! I would recommend anyone that has the slightest interest in hiring them, every person behind each camera was amazing, they're seriously the best. Thank you!!!

Wonderful Video for Our Wedding

Reviewed on 11/16/2015

We highly recommend this vendor to anyone that would like video at their wedding. Their work is nothing short of excellent and they walked us through the whole process and even stayed true to the deadlines that they offered us. Lauren Young was fantastic and we were thrilled... Read More with our preview video. We have a few more months before our full video but if it's anything like the preview, we will be completely satisfied. They also will let you send them a external hard drive and they will fill it with all the raw footage taken at your wedding. This was very important to as we wanted to own all of the raw (and completed) footage from our wedding. We have already recommended this place to all of our friends/co-workers who are getting married in the coming months.

Outstanding!

Reviewed on 11/13/2015 Michelle K

When looking for a videographer, we wanted to find one that was consistent, where we loved each one regardless of where it was or who was in it and Live Picture definitely fit the bill! I loved each and every video they had and their packages gave us what we wanted while still... Read More being within budget. Everyone we worked with was responsive, lovely and professional. The day of our wedding we had 4 people shooting, but you would never know it. They were never intrusive and worked well with our photographer. We just got our highlight video and it was better than we ever imagined. They really captured the feel of our wedding and we love getting to relive the day. Thanks Live Picture for such a great experience, we can't wait for our long edit next!

AMAZING VIDEO!!!

Reviewed on 11/10/2015 Alla M

Live Picture Studios was an amazing company to work with! I looked long and hard for the perfect videographers and picked them because they offer reasonable packages and offer longer videos and raw footage, something most companies have stopped doing. Aside from this, their... Read More highlight videos really caught my attention! We received our highlight video within weeks of the wedding, as promised, and it was AMAZING!!!!! Every time I watch it, I feel like I am reliving my wedding day over and over again! Lauren, our editor, did an amazing job at retelling our story and she did an amazing job of portraying our true emotions and feelings. Words cannot describe how GREAT our video came out! And I know I am not the only one that thinks so because it was a huge hit with anyone that saw it :) Thank you so much to each and every one of you that played a role in our wedding! Your work is absolutely phenomenal!

Meet The Manager

Live Picture Studios Team

At Live Picture Studios, we’re composed of a team of award-winning filmmaking and photography professionals who fully understand the need to do more than just document the details of your wedding. We transform the occasion into a magical visual experience because we know that your wedding day is one of the most important days of you and your partner’s lives. We’re not just committed to capturing every moment, but also to doing it in a way that helps to tell your unique love story.