Leaving a Legacy of Love

Living Radiant Photography is a luxury wedding photography husband/wife team based out of Ellicott City, MD and are available for worldwide travel. Living Radiant curates love stories through radiant moments. For more information and pretty pictures, you can check our blog! : http://www.livingradiant.com/blog

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Mid-Atlantic & Beyond (443) 844-6542

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christina W

If I could give them 10 stars I would. Maggie and Patrick are better than great, they are AMAZING! They made our special day spectacular. It all started when we met them at a bridal expo. When we met Maggie and Patrick, it felt like we had known them for years. They make you... Read More feel like you are part of the family. We knew as soon as we met them that we wanted them to photograph our big day. Shortly after we booked Living Radiant for our big day, we set up our engagement pictures in Ocean City, MD. We had the best time shooting our pictures with them. And afterwards they took us out to dinner to our favorite sushi restaurant! It was a nice surprise and great to be able to spend some quality time together. We were SO happy with the way our engagement pictures turned out; it made us even more excited for our wedding day. During one of our many meetings we decided to have Maggie and Patrick create our photo booth as well. It is not any ordinary photo booth, it is completely customized to whatever you and your soon to be hubby want it to be! My now husband :) and I both love reggae, so we decided to do a Bob Marley/Jamaican themed photo booth. It was a complete HIT! We are so happy we decided to go with that instead of the typical photo booth that every one always does. Now let me fast forward to our wedding day. Maggie came with me and my girls and Patrick went with my groom and his guys. We took separate pictures of us getting ready with our bridal party/family. After we got dressed and were looking good, we did our first look. The first look was intimate and oh so special. We will never forget that special moment, because Maggie and Patrick captured every moment. Maggie and Patrick did a phenomenal job with all of our wedding pictures. I cant tell you how many compliments we have gotten on how beautiful our wedding was. And it's because of how great Living Radiant Photography did capturing our big day! Please click on the links below to see just how awesome Living Radiant Photography really is! <3 http://livingradiant.com/blog/christina-josh-married-historic-belmont-manor-wedding-living-radiant-photography-baltimore-maryland-best-wedding-photographers https://www.facebook.com/xtinaornstein/media_set?set=a.1261249967230931.1073741834.100000378197803&type=3&pnref=story

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Eva b

Maggie and Patrick braved an ice storm to meet us last winter when we were still in the planning stages of our wedding. My husband and I are so glad they did because we couldn’t have hoped for any better experience with our photographers! Although we had never had... Read More professional pictures taken, prior to our engagement shoot, Living Radiant made us feel comfortable with creative direction and the freedom to be ourselves! By our wedding day we were able to jump right into taking great pictures, saving more time to spend with our guests. Living Radiant’s organization and timeline prep helped us be able to attend cocktail hour with our guests and still take all of the pictures we hoped for. Overall, Maggie and Patrick are great and open to working with you to capture your wedding day how you want. In addition to loving the picture quality and variety, our family and friends have all loved Maggie and Patrick. It’s so nice to hear that our guests enjoyed our vendors, we are looking forward to working with Living Radiant in the future!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kimmie L

Maggie and Patrick are the BEST!! We are so glad that we hired them and we love our photos! First, they are actually really nice and fun people! This was great because we were able to relax and have fun with them during our engagement shoot and at our wedding, which made our... Read More photos even better. Also, because we spent that much time with them, it was great to be with people we actually like! After we signed with Maggie and Patrick, they were great about keeping in touch and reminding us to schedule our engagement photos. We had so much fun doing the engagement shoot and loved that we could bring our dog! The photos were even better than I had imagined. Before the wedding, we met with Maggie to go over the photo timeline and shot list that they created. We talked over everything and made some changes and Maggie made sure that there was adequate time allotted to capture everything. The timeline was really helpful and we gave copies to our families to show them what time they needed to be at the venue. On the day of the wedding, Maggie and Patrick were great. We were running behind schedule, but they made sure that we could still get the entire shot list done (and make most of cocktail hour!). Maggie took a great photo of my 70 person family where you can actually see everyone’s face! I don’t think that has ever happened before! We also had a few rowdy groomsmen and a cranky toddler, but Maggie and Patrick easily managed them. They were able to focus our easily distracted family and capture some great (and funny) moments A few days ago (less then two weeks after the wedding) we got all of our pictures!! The online gallery is easily to use and all the photos were organized into different sections which was very helpful. I love how simple it is to share all the downloadable photos with our family and friends. Overall I am really, really happy with Living Radiant Photography and so glad that they were a part of our wedding team!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kaitlin H

What can I say about Maggie and Patrick that hasn't already been said a million times? I could not be happier to call them my wedding photographers and now my friends. These two (and Sarah!) have an amazing talent. I could not be more pleased with how beautiful our engagement... Read More photos and our wedding photos turned out. The Nolan's have been there every step of the way. They met with us multiple times, came up with a great timeline, and made sure we stayed on schedule on the big day! The level of service, professionalism, and skill they provide to their clients is exceptional! If you don't book them you are doing yourself a disservice!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily C

Maggie and Patrick photographed our wedding in early May 2017. Choosing them was an easy decision for me because I had the opportunity to watch them photograph one of my best friends' weddings 2 years prior. They were absolutely amazing! Not only are the pictures beautiful but... Read More they are such pros at the entire complicated process around weddings. Their packages include engagement photos, which is a great idea because it gave us an opportunity to get to know them and be more comfortable in front of the camera, well in advance of our wedding. They're both so friendly and easygoing, you can tell they love what they do and love working together. About a month before the wedding, we sat down with them and put together a timeline so we all knew where we needed to be that day and when. We also put together a list of priority shots--so on our big day, there was no scrambling around for family members or friends at the last-minute. We took their advice and had a first look prior to the ceremony, another wise decision because it took away so much of the stress and gave us ample time for bridal party and family photos prior to the ceremony (we actually got to enjoy part of our cocktail hour!). Having Maggie by my side while we were getting ready and for the First Look was priceless--she totally put me at ease, kept us on schedule and we got amazing photos along the way. We recommend them without any hesitation!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Claire F

Maggie and Patrick were a dream come true. We met them at bridal show at our venue. Their energy and passion for their jobs is infectious. Not to mention they're the most adorable married couple (and now new parents :)!! Maggie and Patrick helped so much throughout the entire... Read More process, and were incredible on our big day. I spent most of the morning with Maggie, and my husband with Patrick. Maggie put my nerves at ease, and my entire family. Everyone at our wedding kept commenting how they knew exactly what to do to make it go smoothly. I cannot imagine our big day without Maggie and Patrick (and Sarah!). Don't look any further for the perfect photographer to capture your day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Emily S

AMAZING! Maggie and Patrick were SO easy to work with from the beginning. We felt like we had known them for years when we first met them. I was in my friend's wedding and they used Living Radiant and I said to myself I would book them when I got married. Maggie is more than a... Read More photographer. She created a timeline for the wedding day. She made sure we were on time for everything. I didn't have a 'day-of' planner so she basically played that role. She was SO good with our parents, extended family, and wedding party. My parents and wedding guests are still talking about our photographers months later. Two of my bridesmaids said they will book them for their big day. We also got the pictures in the mail 3 days after our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Living Radiant Photography.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mandy B

When we first met with Maggie and Patrick we felt like we were sitting down with old friends. While they still had a business to sell, we just felt very comfortable with them from the get go. The engagement session was a great way for us to see how they work together and how... Read More they would work with us on our wedding day. On the day of our wedding Maggie and Patrick worked seamlessly together to capture all of the photos that we requested and plenty of candid shots as well. We were so lucky to secure their services for our wedding and would absolutely recommend them to anybody in need of a photographer. Thank you Maggie & Patrick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren S

Maggie and Patrick are absolutely amazing! There aren't enough words to express how happy my husband and I are with the photos, but also with the entire experience. They are both so professional, but also amazing people! Even though they are both extremely busy, they make you... Read More feel like you're their only client when they are with you. From the engagement photos to the wedding day, they made everything a breeze! I would recommend Living Radiant Photography to all of my close friends getting married.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amanda K

I'm not really sure how to express in words how happy we are with our photos and the experience we had with Living Radiant Photography. The photos were one of the most important things to me, I absolutely love pictures so it was a must that we choose the right photographer. From... Read More beginning to end, Maggie and Sarah were fantastic!! We had so much fun with them and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved them! The pictures turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day. They captured every moment we would want to relive. The photos of my grandmother and my children brought me to tears, the emotion and feelings that they were able to capture was just incredible. They are AMAZING and are so much fun to be around!! I would highly recommend Living Radiant Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Victoria P

I honestly can't even begin to describe how amazing Maggie and Patrick are. Before I even became their client (I met them at a Brides Against Breast Cancer Trunk Show), they were supportive and helpful. Their personalities bring so much joy to wedding planning, and they get to... Read More know you on a personal level. I had at least 5 wedding guests ask if our photographers were our friends because they seemed to fit in so seamlessly. Along with their personalities, their photography is AMAZING! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, they fit themselves into weird places, laid on the ground, borrowed balloons, and more just to get he perfect shots- and they even put up with our sometime too crazy dog! We love each and every picture that they took; picking ones for an album has been very tricky, but being we own them all, we never have to say goodbye to any. Maggie and Patrick, thank you for capturing our engagement and wedding so perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Bridget C

Maggie and Patrick were wonderful!! They were very professional and accommodating for our photo wants and knew exactly how to make our photographic dreams come true! Loved every minute of working with them from the initial consult to post-wedding. They were awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jess H

Patrick and Maggie are absolutely amazing! My husband and I were completely blown away by there photography. All the pictures turned out amazing and they always went above and beyond for us. I felt as if my brother and sister were our photographers. I would recommend them to... Read More anyone and everyone! I will definitely be using them again for other photography moments.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jenna K

My husband and I were blown away with Maggie and Patrick! We got married on April 15, 2016 and we already have a blog post with our pictures! They made us feel comfortable and they are incredibly talented. They were professional but also brought so much fun to our engagement... Read More session and defiantly to our wedding. They were so patient as well, we were running behind on our wedding and they were more then willing to work with us! My husband and I now have moments from our wedding captured in a beautiful way... I would recommend them 110%!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Melissa M

Maggie and Patrick were gems at our wedding. They anticipated every move we made and captured it perfectly. I have known Maggie for a few years and knew, unbeknownst to her, since the day I met her, that one day I would ask her to be my wedding photographer. My husband,... Read More William, thought Patrick was perfect for his group of guys, and had a way of photographing him in a way he never thought was possible. "I am terrible at getting my picture taken. I never smile the right way, but Patrick said things and caught my smile at all the perfect moments. I still have no clue how he did it," Will said. I am a photo snob, having been a wedding photographer in my lifetime, so pictures for me were a deal breaker. I would take nothing less than perfect. We needed the best, and we found the best. I still get chills when I see each moment caught at just the right time. Thank you, Maggie and Patrick. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Reviewed on 1/15/2016

Working with Maggie and Patrick was by far one of the biggest highlights of our wedding. First off, they are the type of people who make you feel like you’ve been friends with them your entire life. Their photography skills match their extreme level of kindness and... Read More professionalism. We were beyond thrilled with how our wedding photos turned out, as were our families. Maggie and Patrick really took the time to get to know us, and because of this, they captured our personalities and relationship so very well. We will treasure these photos forever. The engagement session that came with our package was a great way to get to know Maggie and Patrick, and for us to get comfortable in front of the camera. Maggie took the time afterwards to go over which poses and photos we liked best, so that she and Patrick knew what to focus on during our wedding day. One of the most stressful aspects of the planning process was thinking about the day-of timeline. When I brought this up to Maggie she assured me that the day would run much smoother than I anticipated. She came up with a perfect timeline, and after that my husband and I felt much more confident knowing that Maggie would help the day to run so smoothly. Maggie was very responsive leading up to our wedding and afterwards, during the photo editing and album making process, which is just another of the many reasons we loved working with them so much. We were so pleased with the quick turnaround of the photos, which turned out beyond our wildest expectations. Lastly, Maggie and Patrick made our wedding day a blast! They are the perfect combination of fun, laid-back, organized, and detail-oriented. Our entire bridal party commented on how fun they were and how smooth the photo-taking portion of the day went, thanks to them. Maggie and Patrick- Thanks for being such a big part of making our wedding a dream come true and producing photos that we will cherish forever!

Reviewed on 12/31/2015 Sarah B

Maggie and Patrick are extremely talented and fantastic at what they do. They are also the definition of flexible. We transferred our jobs from Baltimore, MD to Sacramento, CA about 2 months after booking our wedding in the Philadelphia area and hiring them as our photographers.... Read More We decided to change the wedding location to Sacramento as well, which meant having to re-book all of our vendors. We had such faith in their ability to capture our wedding day exactly the way we imagined (after having a fantastic engagement session in downtown Baltimore) that we asked them to pack up their gear and fly across the country with just a few months notice. They went above and beyond in every possible way. They scouted out a perfect spot for us to do our "first look," even though they had never even been to Sacramento before! Maggie was my (Sarah's) impromptu maid of honor (as I decided not to have a bridal party), fixing my veil, checking my make-up and hair, saying a prayer with me to help calm my nerves...and Patrick was a perfect "best man" for my husband. He even held our rings for most of the day and made sure to photograph the 3rd member of our family, our pit bull, Robert Johnson. I cannot recommend this couple enough. They offer so much more than a camera and a photo book. They offer personal attention like no other vendor I have ever worked with. And they truly know each other's strengths and weaknesses very well...together they are a perfect team. Not to mention the photos literally blew our mind when we got them. Breathtaking shots, intimate moments and looks that captured how special our love for each other is, and fun fun fun reception and sparker shots! AHHHHH I seriously can't tell you how happy we are with the photos! You better get on your game and book them now before its too late!

Reviewed on 12/23/2015 Allison W

We can't give enough praise to Maggie and Patrick of Living Radiant Photography. We are a fairly laid back couple that just went with the flow and they went above their call of duty. Maggie kept track of our timing for us and ensured we got plenty of opportunity to take lots of... Read More pictures. She is also very professional and personable. We were stretched thin on time due to venue restraints for before ceremony pictures but Maggie made it work and got all the shots in. We found Living Radiant on WeddingWire. We had been searching for almost a month and I was feeling discouraged because there were just so many options out there! Then one day I stumbled across them. The instant I saw their website, I knew they were the photographers for us! Patrick and Maggie both genuinely care about what they do and they become instant friends with their clients. I received so many compliments from my wedding guests about them! Many people thought I’d hired them as old friends to photograph my wedding. That’s how sweet and genuine they are! My guests loved that they offered to take guests pictures down by the beach at sunset (after they were done with the bride and groom.) And the pictures.... Oh my goodness! They're BEAUTIFUL. Our wedding was near a beach and Maggie knew the perfect time to get us out there for sunset pictures! I knew I wanted as many pictures as possible at my gorgeous wedding venue and Maggie went above and beyond to make sure I had a ton! They turned out better than I had envisioned! I think I looked through them at least 15 times in the week we got our pictures. One thing I didn't even think of when booking a photographer is where they will be during our ceremony, reception, cocktail hour, etc. Not once during the whole day did I even notice Maggie and Patrick around us. They were very discrete in their placement and got pictures of nearly every guest in attendance. They also brought along an assistant Sarah and she was fantastic! Her personality blended so well with ours. Lastly, I was expecting about a 2 month turn around on the pictures and to my utter surprise and delight they were waiting for us when we returned from our honeymoon. What a treat! I've heard other photographers taking 6 months or so (especially for a September wedding) I didn't even expect that simple little joy. I can't say enough about how good Maggie and Patrick were to us. They do high quality work and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Reviewed on 12/10/2015

Maggie and Patrick were an absolute joy to work with every step of the way from the day my daughter and son in law met them. They were so low stress and fun on the actual wedding day. Several of my guests commented that it was so nice we had friends as our photographers - not... Read More realizing that we had just met them several months earlier when looking for a wedding photographer. They truly ended up feeling like friends of the family and especially friends of the bride and groom. It made the wedding day very comfortable and it shows in the photos. They are amazing!!! I can't rave enough about the quality of the work and the character of the photographers. I am a very happy mother of the bride!

Reviewed on 9/29/2015 Jillian R

Words cannot express how amazing this husband and wife team are! Maggie and Patrick were professional, timely, efficient, and amazing throughout the entire process! They have an eye for detail, will do whatever it takes to get the shot, and go beyond the typical 'posed-wedding'... Read More photos. They make you feel comfortable from the time you meet them, and they personalize your wedding experience to fit your needs and requests. You feel immediately comfortable working with them and that was a high priority for my husband and I since we would be working so closely together throughout our big day. The timeliness in their communications and attention to their clients needs went above our expectations. I would not recommend any other photographers! (And, did I mention that they put in the time and effort to send your engagement photos and wedding photos in a personalized care package? They even remembered to send treats to our dog that was a part of our engagement shoot!)

Reviewed on 9/23/2015 Holley C

Maggie and Patrick are absolutely amazing. From start to finish they are attentive, imaginative, and go the extra mile to make their time with you special. We did an engagement shoot with them as well as our wedding photographs and not only did the photos turn out AMAZING but we... Read More also had a ton of fun!!! I would definately recommend them to anyone looking for a unique experience that captures all of those special moments.

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Katelynn D

Maggie and Patrick are AWESOME!!! I first met Maggie at a bridal show, I was accompanied by a small entourage of family and friends- all of which agreed that there was something special about her! Shortly after my, fiance got to meet Patrick during our coffee date intro and it... Read More was perfect! Working with Maggie and Patrick has been like working with close friend we have known for years. We just did our engagement shoot (right around the apartment where we live..) and they were great! They make you feel very comfortable in what could be a pretty awkward situation. They are so passionate about what they do and it shines through in their work-our photos are incredible-we could not be happier! They are truly a joy to work with. They have been great about keeping us filled in every step of the way-and are very easy to get in touch with for any last minute questions. It has been a total pleasure working with them, and we can't wait for them to photograph our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/29/2015 Casey O

Maggie and Patrick are the best! We had our engagement photo session in May, wedding to come in November. My fiancé and I had never taken professional pictures before, we were nervous for the shoot to say the least! The second we started those feeling were gone, they made it... Read More easy to be our selves! The pictures turned out fantastic! I love each and everyone of them! We had such an amazing afternoon shooting with Patrick and Maggie, they made us feel like we have known them forever. We are so lucky to have met them and cannot wait to work with them again on our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Heather B

Maggie and Patrick did our engagement photos for us this past spring and we could not have been more thrilled with our choice in photographer. Our pictures came out more beautiful then we could even imagine! They are both so sweet and easy to work with. Right from the start they... Read More made us feel super comfortable and relaxed. Our engagement photos were done at Antietam Battlefield, and they did such a FANTASTIC job of capturing both the beauty in our surroundings and our love for each other. We had so much fun during our e-session! We can't wait for them to photograph our wedding! We highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Stephanie S

Maggie and Patrick were absolutely fantastic for our engagement shoot (wedding still to come). They knew exactly what to do as soon as we arrived at the park. My fiance aren't very familiar with posing and getting professional photos taken, but Maggie and Patrick made us... Read More instantly comfortable and we had so much fun! They knew exactly what poses would look good for us and they were open to what we thought and how we wanted to look. The 4-hour shoot went by so fast. Shooting with them really does feel like hanging out with friends and the final pictures were amazing! I would highly recommend them!

Patrick & Maggie Nolan

We’re Maggie and Patrick. We fell in love at church when Patrick and Maggie looked across and their eyes met. Patrick was a baseball player, Maggie was a teacher. We were inseparable and loved time together whether it was grocery store runs, watching movies, or being outside — things we still love to do years later! After shooting only a handful of weddings together as a dating couple then as a married couple, we decided to jump into a crazy dream and see what would happen. We are now loving what is real life as full-time wedding photographers.