Leaving a Legacy of Love

Living Radiant Photography is a luxury wedding photography husband/wife team based out of Ellicott City, MD and are available for worldwide travel. Living Radiant curates love stories through radiant moments. For more information and pretty pictures, you can check our blog! : http://www.livingradiant.com/blog

Artistic, Classic, Lifestyle, Modern

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Mid-Atlantic & Beyond (443) 844-6542

Reviewed on 11/06/2016 Christina W

If I could give them 10 stars I would. Maggie and Patrick are better than great, they are AMAZING! They made our special day spectacular. It all started when we met them at a bridal expo. When we met Maggie and Patrick, it felt like we had known them for years. They make you... Read More feel like you are part of the family. We knew as soon as we met them that we wanted them to photograph our big day. Shortly after we booked Living Radiant for our big day, we set up our engagement pictures in Ocean City, MD. We had the best time shooting our pictures with them. And afterwards they took us out to dinner to our favorite sushi restaurant! It was a nice surprise and great to be able to spend some quality time together. We were SO happy with the way our engagement pictures turned out; it made us even more excited for our wedding day. During one of our many meetings we decided to have Maggie and Patrick create our photo booth as well. It is not any ordinary photo booth, it is completely customized to whatever you and your soon to be hubby want it to be! My now husband :) and I both love reggae, so we decided to do a Bob Marley/Jamaican themed photo booth. It was a complete HIT! We are so happy we decided to go with that instead of the typical photo booth that every one always does. Now let me fast forward to our wedding day. Maggie came with me and my girls and Patrick went with my groom and his guys. We took separate pictures of us getting ready with our bridal party/family. After we got dressed and were looking good, we did our first look. The first look was intimate and oh so special. We will never forget that special moment, because Maggie and Patrick captured every moment. Maggie and Patrick did a phenomenal job with all of our wedding pictures. I cant tell you how many compliments we have gotten on how beautiful our wedding was. And it's because of how great Living Radiant Photography did capturing our big day! Please click on the links below to see just how awesome Living Radiant Photography really is! <3 http://livingradiant.com/blog/christina-josh-married-historic-belmont-manor-wedding-living-radiant-photography-baltimore-maryland-best-wedding-photographers https://www.facebook.com/xtinaornstein/media_set?set=a.1261249967230931.1073741834.100000378197803&type=3&pnref=story

Reviewed on 2/23/2016 Eva b

Maggie and Patrick braved an ice storm to meet us last winter when we were still in the planning stages of our wedding. My husband and I are so glad they did because we couldn’t have hoped for any better experience with our photographers! Although we had never had... Read More professional pictures taken, prior to our engagement shoot, Living Radiant made us feel comfortable with creative direction and the freedom to be ourselves! By our wedding day we were able to jump right into taking great pictures, saving more time to spend with our guests. Living Radiant’s organization and timeline prep helped us be able to attend cocktail hour with our guests and still take all of the pictures we hoped for. Overall, Maggie and Patrick are great and open to working with you to capture your wedding day how you want. In addition to loving the picture quality and variety, our family and friends have all loved Maggie and Patrick. It’s so nice to hear that our guests enjoyed our vendors, we are looking forward to working with Living Radiant in the future!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Tiffany M

Maggie and Patrick are the PERFECT engagement and wedding photographers! Having a husband and wife duo photograph our love and laughter is truly a blessing! We're getting married in June 2018, so we recently had our engagement photos with LR in a new location that they had never... Read More photographed before, and they came up with refreshingly artistic and amazing ideas. We couldn't have asked for a more fun and relaxing experience! Their work is magnificent and they're the sweetest people ever! THANK YOU for these beautiful memories that will last a lifetime!!!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Stephanie T

As a Plus side bride, I wanted to find a photographer who would help me to feel my absolute best on our Special day. Maggie and Patrick put me at ease from the moment they started taking our photos. I am so grateful that I found them.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jordan B

Amazing work from an amazing couple!! Pictures turned out great! Keep up the awesome work!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Katt R

Maggie & Patrick were phenomenal during our wedding! I couldn't of asked for more. They were professional, caring, helpful, graceful, and everything I dreamed my photographers would be.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Jessica B

Literally the best ever! I am so glad gar another photographer we were going to use fell through You hear from a lot of people “those guys are the best” “no, those people are the best” BUT SERIOUSLY choosing this team will be the BEST decision you’ve made about your wedding day... Read More (save for maybe your blushing bride or dashing groom at the altar ;) But all silliness aside, Maggie and Patrick are a fantastic team! From the initial consult to the engagement photo session to the wedding day, their service, professionalism, talent, kindness and care is some of the best I have ever seen. I don’t know how they do it, but their heart and soul goes into EVERY session I have ever looked through. The details and shots are always different and unique to every couples setting, romance, and personality. It is truly impeccable how Maggie and Patrick are able to shape their talents to appease every style of wedding, family session, engagement shots, boudoir session, or event that I have ever seen Doug and I are were BLESSED to have come across both a wonderfully kind couple and absolutely excellent photographers For me, Maggie was more than just a photographer on our wedding day. She helped me (the bride) get ready, and I felt so comfortabke and ecstatic to spend such a special moment with her. All in all, Living Radiant photography is the epitome of excellence. Don’t believe me?- just look at their website and decide for yourself :)

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda P

Let’s start off by saying- holy moly Maggie and Patrick are the real deal! My now husband and I booked with the both of them and from the very first meeting with them it was as if we were catching up with old friends. There are so many aspects about their company that stand out... Read More from the others but our favorites included the individualized wedding day timeline and the included engagement session. The engagement session was a great time to get comfortable in front of the camera and Maggie and Patrick make sure all the nerves are put at ease. Ahh and the personalized timeline for the day of makes your day go smooth and they both definitely make sure all of the pictures you want are taken! I could go on and on about this amazing company but it all comes down to how easy you want your decision to be on which photographer to hire- hirer this dynamic duo! Maggie and Patrick truly are the most genuine and kind hearted people who love to love on their clients and they produce pretty awesome work! We love you both dearly, Rob & Amanda Riser 10.14.17

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Caitlin L

I can’t thank Maggie and Patrick enough for everything they have done for us. They captured our engagement shoot, wedding day, and boudoir shoot and each experience couldn’t have gone better. They never felt like strangers. Each session felt so natural and easy. My husband and I... Read More never felt awkward or weird. They are more than just wedding photographers. I went to them more than any of my other vendors for advice and they were there to help us each step of the way. My family and friends also loved them and felt so comfortable around them. They are great people who just love LOVE. Our pictures are amazing and each time someone sees our photos we get compliments on how beautiful they are. My husband and I will forever cherish our photos. You won’t regret having them as your photographers. Not only will you have amazing photos, but you will gain wonderful friends.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Amanda J

Our adventure with Maggie and Patrick started at a bridal show and it was total fate that brought them into our lives. I had entered and won a raffle that day for an engagement session. I never even planned to have those photos done but after talking with them and seeing the... Read More passion and love they have for their couples, their art and eachother there was no one I'd turn that opportunity down. They made it an easy decision from that point on and I knew I'd have no one else but them shoot our wedding. I even embarked on a boudoir shoot, again something I'd never do, but Maggie is so awesome and comfortable to be around, she made the day so much fun and I've never felt sexier. The Nolan's are so easy to work with, professional, timely and have great personalities. They have such talent and do outstanding work. I am so thankful to have met them that day and am still so in love with all the photos they captured for us.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Max B

Maggie and Patrick were perfect for all of our photography needs. All of the photos that they took were amazing. Because of there amazing attention to detail, and assistance through our special day, they are on my short list of people to call for anything photography related... Read More (and I work with Photographers and videographers for a living)!!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Ashleigh R

We had a wonderful experience with Maggie and her assistant Sarah! Our forever photos are perfect!!! Thank you for capturing our day on October 14, 2017! Perfection!!!

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Kimmie L

Maggie and Patrick are the BEST!! We are so glad that we hired them and we love our photos! First, they are actually really nice and fun people! This was great because we were able to relax and have fun with them during our engagement shoot and at our wedding, which made our... Read More photos even better. Also, because we spent that much time with them, it was great to be with people we actually like! After we signed with Maggie and Patrick, they were great about keeping in touch and reminding us to schedule our engagement photos. We had so much fun doing the engagement shoot and loved that we could bring our dog! The photos were even better than I had imagined. Before the wedding, we met with Maggie to go over the photo timeline and shot list that they created. We talked over everything and made some changes and Maggie made sure that there was adequate time allotted to capture everything. The timeline was really helpful and we gave copies to our families to show them what time they needed to be at the venue. On the day of the wedding, Maggie and Patrick were great. We were running behind schedule, but they made sure that we could still get the entire shot list done (and make most of cocktail hour!). Maggie took a great photo of my 70 person family where you can actually see everyone’s face! I don’t think that has ever happened before! We also had a few rowdy groomsmen and a cranky toddler, but Maggie and Patrick easily managed them. They were able to focus our easily distracted family and capture some great (and funny) moments A few days ago (less then two weeks after the wedding) we got all of our pictures!! The online gallery is easily to use and all the photos were organized into different sections which was very helpful. I love how simple it is to share all the downloadable photos with our family and friends. Overall I am really, really happy with Living Radiant Photography and so glad that they were a part of our wedding team!

Reviewed on 6/28/2017 Kaitlin H

What can I say about Maggie and Patrick that hasn't already been said a million times? I could not be happier to call them my wedding photographers and now my friends. These two (and Sarah!) have an amazing talent. I could not be more pleased with how beautiful our engagement... Read More photos and our wedding photos turned out. The Nolan's have been there every step of the way. They met with us multiple times, came up with a great timeline, and made sure we stayed on schedule on the big day! The level of service, professionalism, and skill they provide to their clients is exceptional! If you don't book them you are doing yourself a disservice!

Reviewed on 6/12/2017 Emily C

Maggie and Patrick photographed our wedding in early May 2017. Choosing them was an easy decision for me because I had the opportunity to watch them photograph one of my best friends' weddings 2 years prior. They were absolutely amazing! Not only are the pictures beautiful but... Read More they are such pros at the entire complicated process around weddings. Their packages include engagement photos, which is a great idea because it gave us an opportunity to get to know them and be more comfortable in front of the camera, well in advance of our wedding. They're both so friendly and easygoing, you can tell they love what they do and love working together. About a month before the wedding, we sat down with them and put together a timeline so we all knew where we needed to be that day and when. We also put together a list of priority shots--so on our big day, there was no scrambling around for family members or friends at the last-minute. We took their advice and had a first look prior to the ceremony, another wise decision because it took away so much of the stress and gave us ample time for bridal party and family photos prior to the ceremony (we actually got to enjoy part of our cocktail hour!). Having Maggie by my side while we were getting ready and for the First Look was priceless--she totally put me at ease, kept us on schedule and we got amazing photos along the way. We recommend them without any hesitation!!

Reviewed on 6/03/2017 Claire F

Maggie and Patrick were a dream come true. We met them at bridal show at our venue. Their energy and passion for their jobs is infectious. Not to mention they're the most adorable married couple (and now new parents :)!! Maggie and Patrick helped so much throughout the entire... Read More process, and were incredible on our big day. I spent most of the morning with Maggie, and my husband with Patrick. Maggie put my nerves at ease, and my entire family. Everyone at our wedding kept commenting how they knew exactly what to do to make it go smoothly. I cannot imagine our big day without Maggie and Patrick (and Sarah!). Don't look any further for the perfect photographer to capture your day!

Reviewed on 1/04/2017 Emily S

AMAZING! Maggie and Patrick were SO easy to work with from the beginning. We felt like we had known them for years when we first met them. I was in my friend's wedding and they used Living Radiant and I said to myself I would book them when I got married. Maggie is more than a... Read More photographer. She created a timeline for the wedding day. She made sure we were on time for everything. I didn't have a 'day-of' planner so she basically played that role. She was SO good with our parents, extended family, and wedding party. My parents and wedding guests are still talking about our photographers months later. Two of my bridesmaids said they will book them for their big day. We also got the pictures in the mail 3 days after our wedding day. I HIGHLY recommend Living Radiant Photography.

Reviewed on 11/02/2016 Mandy B

When we first met with Maggie and Patrick we felt like we were sitting down with old friends. While they still had a business to sell, we just felt very comfortable with them from the get go. The engagement session was a great way for us to see how they work together and how... Read More they would work with us on our wedding day. On the day of our wedding Maggie and Patrick worked seamlessly together to capture all of the photos that we requested and plenty of candid shots as well. We were so lucky to secure their services for our wedding and would absolutely recommend them to anybody in need of a photographer. Thank you Maggie & Patrick!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Lauren S

Maggie and Patrick are absolutely amazing! There aren't enough words to express how happy my husband and I are with the photos, but also with the entire experience. They are both so professional, but also amazing people! Even though they are both extremely busy, they make you... Read More feel like you're their only client when they are with you. From the engagement photos to the wedding day, they made everything a breeze! I would recommend Living Radiant Photography to all of my close friends getting married.

Reviewed on 10/07/2016 Amanda K

I'm not really sure how to express in words how happy we are with our photos and the experience we had with Living Radiant Photography. The photos were one of the most important things to me, I absolutely love pictures so it was a must that we choose the right photographer. From... Read More beginning to end, Maggie and Sarah were fantastic!! We had so much fun with them and our guests couldn't stop talking about how much they loved them! The pictures turned out beautifully! Each picture perfectly captured the emotion of the day. They captured every moment we would want to relive. The photos of my grandmother and my children brought me to tears, the emotion and feelings that they were able to capture was just incredible. They are AMAZING and are so much fun to be around!! I would highly recommend Living Radiant Photography!!

Reviewed on 8/21/2016 Victoria P

I honestly can't even begin to describe how amazing Maggie and Patrick are. Before I even became their client (I met them at a Brides Against Breast Cancer Trunk Show), they were supportive and helpful. Their personalities bring so much joy to wedding planning, and they get to... Read More know you on a personal level. I had at least 5 wedding guests ask if our photographers were our friends because they seemed to fit in so seamlessly. Along with their personalities, their photography is AMAZING! From our engagement photos to our wedding photos, they fit themselves into weird places, laid on the ground, borrowed balloons, and more just to get he perfect shots- and they even put up with our sometime too crazy dog! We love each and every picture that they took; picking ones for an album has been very tricky, but being we own them all, we never have to say goodbye to any. Maggie and Patrick, thank you for capturing our engagement and wedding so perfectly!

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Bridget C

Maggie and Patrick were wonderful!! They were very professional and accommodating for our photo wants and knew exactly how to make our photographic dreams come true! Loved every minute of working with them from the initial consult to post-wedding. They were awesome!!

Reviewed on 6/21/2016 Jess H

Patrick and Maggie are absolutely amazing! My husband and I were completely blown away by there photography. All the pictures turned out amazing and they always went above and beyond for us. I felt as if my brother and sister were our photographers. I would recommend them to... Read More anyone and everyone! I will definitely be using them again for other photography moments.

Reviewed on 5/11/2016 Jenna K

My husband and I were blown away with Maggie and Patrick! We got married on April 15, 2016 and we already have a blog post with our pictures! They made us feel comfortable and they are incredibly talented. They were professional but also brought so much fun to our engagement... Read More session and defiantly to our wedding. They were so patient as well, we were running behind on our wedding and they were more then willing to work with us! My husband and I now have moments from our wedding captured in a beautiful way... I would recommend them 110%!

Reviewed on 3/19/2016 Melissa M

Maggie and Patrick were gems at our wedding. They anticipated every move we made and captured it perfectly. I have known Maggie for a few years and knew, unbeknownst to her, since the day I met her, that one day I would ask her to be my wedding photographer. My husband,... Read More William, thought Patrick was perfect for his group of guys, and had a way of photographing him in a way he never thought was possible. "I am terrible at getting my picture taken. I never smile the right way, but Patrick said things and caught my smile at all the perfect moments. I still have no clue how he did it," Will said. I am a photo snob, having been a wedding photographer in my lifetime, so pictures for me were a deal breaker. I would take nothing less than perfect. We needed the best, and we found the best. I still get chills when I see each moment caught at just the right time. Thank you, Maggie and Patrick. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Patrick & Maggie Nolan

We’re Maggie and Patrick. We fell in love at church when Patrick and Maggie looked across and their eyes met. Patrick was a baseball player, Maggie was a teacher. We were inseparable and loved time together whether it was grocery store runs, watching movies, or being outside — things we still love to do years later! After shooting only a handful of weddings together as a dating couple then as a married couple, we decided to jump into a crazy dream and see what would happen. We are now loving what is real life as full-time wedding photographers.