Livingston Lee Photography

Pennsylvania, Maryland & Washington DC

Excellent Customer Service + The Best Packages

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. My team and I will strive to provide you with excellent customer service and offer superior images and packages at the best value, each including a complimentary wedding album. My candid style of photography will capture your every moment to give you endless memories of your big day. My whole team and I use professional camera equipment with backup cameras on site to assure that your day is well documented without interruptions. Take a look around and if you like what you see, let's meet over coffee! I can show you a collection of wedding albums and prints and hopefully start building your wedding package."

Artistic, Documentary, Modern, Vintage

A2f84579 05f6 4400 aa0c 4597c7a89d92~rs 100

Pennsylvania, Maryland & Washington DC (717) 978-0175

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Tatiana M

The Lebron James of Photography!!! Livingston Lee is the ELITE when it comes to photography. He did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day and to say they all turned out flawless is an understatement. Thank you Livingston for simply being amazing and capturing our... Read More memories so beautifully! We can't wait to have another reason to use you again!!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Bre R

We couldn't ask for a better photographer! Livingston made our wedding day an absolute breeze! He was so flexible when we had to change our wedding due to my husband ship date for the army was moved up. His pictures are absolutely stunning! I have been telling all my friends and... Read More family that need a wedding photographer to go to him! Both my husband and I highly recommend him! You won't be sorry!!

Reviewed on 10/16/2017 Alexis S

Livingston was amazing! He was detailed, patient, funny, and a true professional. He was able to connect with my family members and make everyone feel comfortable as he captured our special day. During my private session with the groom, Livingston was able to get us to laugh and... Read More take a break after our ceremony. I would highly recommend Livingston as he truly has a passion for photography and making the day incredibly special for all those involved. He was ready willing and able to capture unique photos in varying settings following my family down the streets of Harrisburg, through gardens and courtyards, and down staircases navigating shadows and onlookers to capture the best shot. I I hope to hire Livingston again!

Reviewed on 10/14/2017 Kathleen K

I cannot express my amazement for Livingston!!! Livingston is a great photography. He went above and beyond what was required of a photography. He offers so much more with his services than just photography. Livingston was incredibly helpful in the planning process which allowed... Read More our day to be absolutely perfect and went on without a flaw in sight. I was floored when we got our sneak peeks back and even more floored when we got all of our pictures! The quality of work that he gives his clients is amazing! I'm so glad that we chose him to be a part of our wedding and take pictures that will last a lifetime for us and always remind us of that perfect day!

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Gina M

Outstanding photography! It was clear to everyone that they were fully invested in getting be best possible photos for us. I had several positive comments from my bridesmaids and guests about what a great job the photographers did. Someone actually said, "Your photographers... Read More looked like they were in it to win it. They were always there to get the shot without being in the way". And I agree! They were friendly and personable; a pleasure to work with. We are excited to see the finished products. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for excellent photographers!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Reginald L

I cannot say enough how grateful my wife and I were to have Livingston as our photographer! Everything from the engagement shoot to our wedding day was beyond perfect. He was able to capture so many moments that truly made us feel like we were reliving our wedding day over... Read More again. He was on point and made it fun which was important to us. Hands down he is our photographer of choice and any future photography needs he is definitely our guy!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Jamis C

Livingston Lee photography was by far the best choice we could have made! He was very proffesional starting with our initial phone call, in person consultation and most importantly on our wedding day. He and his assistant made our wedding day not only special but comfortable.... Read More Their personalities were great and no one felt forced or awkward when it came to taking pictures. We barely even knew they were there, they eased in when needed but have captured some amazing pictures. Everyone appreciated their lighthearted attitude and sense of humor, it helped make everything come out so natural and fun. You can tell that he loves what he does, he adjusted on the fly numerous times trying to capture the best shots of our day. If you want amazing pictures to capture your day and a photographer who goes above and beyond to make your day special, do yourself a favor...book Livingston Lee Photography today! I promise there is no way you will be disappointed!

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Davis P

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Livingston and his team! My bride and I contacted Livingston and he responded to us promptly answering all of our questions and offering us the best package for our wedding. During the planning process we had several meetings and phone... Read More conferences to flesh out all details. It was apparent that he was 100% invested in our wedding and wanted our wedding day to be seamless. A week prior to our wedding day he reviewed the schedule with us to make sure that we were on the same page. On our wedding day Livingston and his team were on time and ready to capture the best day of our lives. Planning a wedding can be stressful but having Livingston and his team on our side made the process easier. We are extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to work with such an elite team!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Shawn B

What can I say. Livingston is absolutely wonderful! He went above and beyond for everything from engagment photos, to extra details and time spent on the wedding day. He was wonderful with the flower girls and especially my 3 year old son who hates taking pictures. Our pictures... Read More were amazing! Thank you for everything. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Addalena V

I cannot put into words how amazing the experience has been working with Livingston Lee photography! My photos turned out beautifully and were exactly what I was look for... beautiful candid photos. The experience working with Livingston lee photography was also fantastic they... Read More were punctual, professional and helped to make the day fun and relaxing. I was a nervous bride and they eased all my worries and deliver exactly what I was looking for! I will be using them again for other life events we want to capture! Thank you for being so amazing and helping to capture our beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Alli S

Livingston is absolutely wonderful! He went above and beyond for everything from engagment photos, touring our wedding venue ahead of time, to extra details and time spent on the wedding day. His energetic fun personality kept everyone enjoying photos even more. We couldn't... Read More have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kayla K

Livingston lee photography was the best vendor choice I made for my wedding! Not only was he a great photographer who gave us countless amazing photos he was also a true professional that was sensitive to all my needs. Photos of my wedding will be in my life for decades and I... Read More will always recommend Livingston lee photography to my family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole P

Nothing short of amazing - from our consultation to our wedding day. Not only was Livingston professional to work with - but so much fun!! He captured every smile, tear and emotion of our special day - we couldn't get our pictures into frames fast enough!! Would recommend him... Read More and his assistant to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brianne C

From the moment I met Lee, I knew he was a phenomenal choice as our wedding photographer. The quality of our photos with his personal touch exceeded our expectations at such affordable rates! He has an exceptional personality, and he was flexible and able to adjust to sudden... Read More changes. He worked extremely well with our videographer and captured many special moments. We are also pleased with the variety of photos Lee and his assistant photographer were able to provide for us!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brianne B

Livingston was very friendly, professional and flexible with our needs. He did not force you to stick to a certain package and was able to work with our budget. With over 600 final editted photos of our wedding both my husband and I are so pleased with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristina F

My husband and I actually worked with Lee prior to his photography business so it was only natural to have him do our wedding. From the engagement pictures to the first looks to the ceremony and reception, Lee captured our vision and worked with us on what we wanted. We did the... Read More standard pictures for the wedding, BUT he also let us decide what to add or take away. He provided a sample timeline for us to make our ownfor the day of. He's very organized and takes pride in what he does. When you do your initial meet with him, he goes over everything, learns about you personally and what you want for your wedding, and put a twist on the simple stuff. He also has another photographer that comes with him for the wedding so there's one for the bride and her party and he takes shots of the groom and his party. Very laid back and easy going, at one point my mom told him to make decisions for me at the wedding because I was getting so overwhelmed. He fits in like a family member with jokes, but also takes his job seriously. Lee's work is amazing and I cannot wait until our pictures come back!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Latoya H

Our wedding was epic!!!! Livingston Lee professionalism exceeded my expectations!!!! He made us feel comfortable , and his sense of humor kept us laughing. Livingston Lee captured every moment of our wedding from the beginning to the end. I would diffinately recommend him to any... Read More one who is looking for a wedding Photograher, or family portraits , and birthdays etc. Trust me!!!! If you choose Livingston Lee Photography you will be making the right decision!!!! Livingston Lee Photography is amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jessica S

Livingston was SO much fun to work with! He did a great job of coordinating different shots, and is a super friendly person. We had six kids in our wedding party, and he was great with them! Our shots turned out beautiful, and he took some video clips of the day as well. 10/10... Read More recommend to anyone searching for a photographer!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kimberly J

Livingston Lee was thee best photographer that I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend him for any event especially weddings. He was very professional and poised with a personal touch that made my entire bridal party very comfortable. His work is phenomenal and were... Read More very pleased with the sneak peek photos he showed my husband and myself. A wedding is a very sacred and special day that requires diligence, patience, and expertise. Mr. Lee met our very needs through his photography and helped capture the essence and beauty of our special day that we can remember for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Livingston Lee photography provided services for my wedding that took place in March.. My husband and I were extremely overwhelmed with joy when we saw the preview of his work!! Not only did he capture each intimate detail , he created a slideshow as well, filled with a... Read More lifetime of memories for us. Livingston Lee Photography is everything and more that we hoped for in a photographer for our special day. Not only is he professional, creative. The love and passion for his work showed with each click of the camera. I highly recommend Livingston Lee to anyone who wants to capture any moment in they're life.. Thank you so much for giving me a lasting impression on my special day .. Mr. & Mrs. Niah Wright

Livingston Lee Photograhy

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 tamra s

I wanted to use a local photographer for my wedding and when I searched on The Knot, I found Livingston Lee Photography. I viewed his website and was impressed with his ability to capture special moments. My fiancé and I met with Livingston and we instantly liked him. We knew... Read More right away that he was our photographer and hired him to shoot our wedding. His prices are very reasonable and his packages flexible. The package that we chose included an engagement shoot and the photos that he took were amazing. His friendly and professional demeanor put us at ease, making the session so much fun. Livingston was very gracious to our wedding guests, by allowing them to take pictures, while still capturing the shot. Livingston did a spectacular job on telling the story of our wedding through the images that he took. We have received countless compliments on our wedding pictures. We recommend Livingston Lee Photography for weddings and any special occasion!