Livingston Lee Photography

Pennsylvania, Maryland & Washington DC

Excellent Customer Service + The Best Packages

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials. My team and I will strive to provide you with excellent customer service and offer wedding collections at the best value, with the wedding album included. No need to charge extra for engagement sessions, albums, or prints. Here at Livingston Lee Photography, packages are all inclusive. My style of photography is commercial photojournalism, meaning that your collection of images will be candid memories of your day but have a commercial look and style. I use professional camera equipment with backup cameras on site so I can make sure I finish your day without interruptions. Take a look around and check out some of my videos. I am not a videographer but I like to add motion into my slideshows. I hope to hear from you soon & congratulations

Documentary

Pennsylvania, Maryland & Washington DC (717) 978-0175
INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 8/15/2017 Addalena V

I cannot put into words how amazing the experience has been working with Livingston Lee photography! My photos turned out beautifully and were exactly what I was look for... beautiful candid photos. The experience working with Livingston lee photography was also fantastic they... Read More were punctual, professional and helped to make the day fun and relaxing. I was a nervous bride and they eased all my worries and deliver exactly what I was looking for! I will be using them again for other life events we want to capture! Thank you for being so amazing and helping to capture our beautiful day!!

Reviewed on 6/25/2017 Alli S

Livingston is absolutely wonderful! He went above and beyond for everything from engagment photos, touring our wedding venue ahead of time, to extra details and time spent on the wedding day. His energetic fun personality kept everyone enjoying photos even more. We couldn't... Read More have asked for a better photographer for our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/29/2016 Kayla K

Livingston lee photography was the best vendor choice I made for my wedding! Not only was he a great photographer who gave us countless amazing photos he was also a true professional that was sensitive to all my needs. Photos of my wedding will be in my life for decades and I... Read More will always recommend Livingston lee photography to my family and friends!

Reviewed on 10/26/2016 Nicole P

Nothing short of amazing - from our consultation to our wedding day. Not only was Livingston professional to work with - but so much fun!! He captured every smile, tear and emotion of our special day - we couldn't get our pictures into frames fast enough!! Would recommend him... Read More and his assistant to anyone :)

Reviewed on 10/21/2016 Brianne C

From the moment I met Lee, I knew he was a phenomenal choice as our wedding photographer. The quality of our photos with his personal touch exceeded our expectations at such affordable rates! He has an exceptional personality, and he was flexible and able to adjust to sudden... Read More changes. He worked extremely well with our videographer and captured many special moments. We are also pleased with the variety of photos Lee and his assistant photographer were able to provide for us!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Brianne B

Livingston was very friendly, professional and flexible with our needs. He did not force you to stick to a certain package and was able to work with our budget. With over 600 final editted photos of our wedding both my husband and I are so pleased with our choice.

Reviewed on 10/06/2016 Kristina F

My husband and I actually worked with Lee prior to his photography business so it was only natural to have him do our wedding. From the engagement pictures to the first looks to the ceremony and reception, Lee captured our vision and worked with us on what we wanted. We did the... Read More standard pictures for the wedding, BUT he also let us decide what to add or take away. He provided a sample timeline for us to make our ownfor the day of. He's very organized and takes pride in what he does. When you do your initial meet with him, he goes over everything, learns about you personally and what you want for your wedding, and put a twist on the simple stuff. He also has another photographer that comes with him for the wedding so there's one for the bride and her party and he takes shots of the groom and his party. Very laid back and easy going, at one point my mom told him to make decisions for me at the wedding because I was getting so overwhelmed. He fits in like a family member with jokes, but also takes his job seriously. Lee's work is amazing and I cannot wait until our pictures come back!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Latoya H

Our wedding was epic!!!! Livingston Lee professionalism exceeded my expectations!!!! He made us feel comfortable , and his sense of humor kept us laughing. Livingston Lee captured every moment of our wedding from the beginning to the end. I would diffinately recommend him to any... Read More one who is looking for a wedding Photograher, or family portraits , and birthdays etc. Trust me!!!! If you choose Livingston Lee Photography you will be making the right decision!!!! Livingston Lee Photography is amazing!!!!!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Jessica S

Livingston was SO much fun to work with! He did a great job of coordinating different shots, and is a super friendly person. We had six kids in our wedding party, and he was great with them! Our shots turned out beautiful, and he took some video clips of the day as well. 10/10... Read More recommend to anyone searching for a photographer!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Kimberly J

Livingston Lee was thee best photographer that I have ever experienced. I would highly recommend him for any event especially weddings. He was very professional and poised with a personal touch that made my entire bridal party very comfortable. His work is phenomenal and were... Read More very pleased with the sneak peek photos he showed my husband and myself. A wedding is a very sacred and special day that requires diligence, patience, and expertise. Mr. Lee met our very needs through his photography and helped capture the essence and beauty of our special day that we can remember for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 5/05/2016

Livingston Lee photography provided services for my wedding that took place in March.. My husband and I were extremely overwhelmed with joy when we saw the preview of his work!! Not only did he capture each intimate detail , he created a slideshow as well, filled with a... Read More lifetime of memories for us. Livingston Lee Photography is everything and more that we hoped for in a photographer for our special day. Not only is he professional, creative. The love and passion for his work showed with each click of the camera. I highly recommend Livingston Lee to anyone who wants to capture any moment in they're life.. Thank you so much for giving me a lasting impression on my special day .. Mr. & Mrs. Niah Wright

Livingston Lee Photograhy

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 tamra s

I wanted to use a local photographer for my wedding and when I searched on The Knot, I found Livingston Lee Photography. I viewed his website and was impressed with his ability to capture special moments. My fiancé and I met with Livingston and we instantly liked him. We knew... Read More right away that he was our photographer and hired him to shoot our wedding. His prices are very reasonable and his packages flexible. The package that we chose included an engagement shoot and the photos that he took were amazing. His friendly and professional demeanor put us at ease, making the session so much fun. Livingston was very gracious to our wedding guests, by allowing them to take pictures, while still capturing the shot. Livingston did a spectacular job on telling the story of our wedding through the images that he took. We have received countless compliments on our wedding pictures. We recommend Livingston Lee Photography for weddings and any special occasion!