Liz Banfield Photography

323 W 48th St, Minneapolis, MN
National photographer shooting all over the United States

A Real Photographer

Reviewed on 10/04/2015

Liz Banfield is a really good photographer, a statement which really cannot be made about a number of people who photograph weddings. As the mother of the bride, who was for a number of years a professional photographer, this piece of the planning was naturally near and dear to... Read More my heart.Liz had photographed a friends daughters wedding in the early 1990s with black and white film. Those images were some of the loveliest wedding shots I had ever seen and, in fact, one of them wound up in Martha Stewart Weddings. I requested that she use both black and white and color for my daughters wedding last July and the results were breathtaking. She has a great eye and she really understands light. She's also great fun to work with, unobtrusive and gets it all, no mean feat when you don't know who all these people are. I would never have considered using anyone else. She charges what she is worth but the results are so great they leave no room for regret. She's the best.

Excellent in every way.

Reviewed on 8/19/2013 Cait J

Liz is the best photographer. She made us feel special and she made me, the bride, relax. She took charge so I didn't have to worry about a thing. She's not only talented, but passionate about her work. She went to the limit for our engagement session and wedding. She's worth... Read More every penny!

Review for Liz Banfield Photography

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 Teresa C

Her photos looked like they were out of a magazine and she shot a good combination of black and white. She had use give her a list of particular moments and people we wanted photos of and got them all. She designed a beautiful coffee table type album for us.;She was expensive.