Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Vases, Chuppah, Wedding Arch, Wedding Decoration Delivery, Wedding Decoration Setup, Decorations + Accents, Flower Crowns, Hair Accessories, Accessories, Fashion, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Alternatives, Flower Delivery + Setup, Flower Arrangements

508 Business Parkway , Richardson, TX DFW and Destination (972) 495-7969

Reviewed on 10/05/2017 Cortney H

When it came to flowers for my wedding I was beyond overwhelmed...initially! I met with Mindy and could not have been more impressed and happier with Lizzie Bee's! I had general ideas of what I thought I liked and Mindy took those ideas and gave them soooo much life! Both Mindy... Read More and Elizabeth were incredibly responsive to any questions or concerns that I had throughout the process and kept everything so visual so someone like myself (who isn't overly familiar with flowers) would be comfortable with the process and always have an idea of what the final products would entail but still be absolutely blown away by the stunning work these ladies do. We had a beautiful flower arrangement draped around a set of wooden doors that marked the entrance to the outdoor wedding chapel and not only was it everything I hoped for, it also withstood the intense Texas heat! There are no words to describe how perfect my bouquet was. I wanted a very organic, messy, wild bouquet with as much texture as possible. I was blown away with the final product that was created. Mindy understood my personality and the limited vision that I had and made something extraordinary out of it. Lizzie Bee's as a whole exceeded my expectations! I cannot say enough about the wonderful Lizzie Bee's ladies and the beautiful work they do.

Reviewed on 5/22/2017 Bonnie K

Lizzie Bee's blew my vision out of the water!! They made my vision come to life and completely exceeded my expectations. Elizabeth and her staff are so creative and really listen to your vision and what you want. Elizabeth was so easy to talk to and really took my floral visions... Read More to the next level! You CANT go wrong with Lizzie Bee's!!

Reviewed on 5/19/2017 Brittany S

Lizzie and her team are just the coolest. She has a creative mind like no other florist I've met and can implement a vision so well. I loved getting to work with her and capture her beautiful floral creations!!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Dagny J

Lizzie Bee's did an absolutely incredible job with the flowers at our wedding in February. We pretty much gave them free range aside from a couple of specific flower requests, so we weren't really sure what to expect. But we were completely blown away by the results. I just wish... Read More flowers lasted longer than a couple weeks!

Reviewed on 3/29/2017 Liz I

Lizzie is so incredibly creative! I love how she can organically design on-site and create something so perfect for the venue and event. She has a fun personality and brings lots of laughter to the day. Her team was just as fun yet always remained professional.

Reviewed on 2/28/2017 Lindsie A

Elizabeth at Lizzie Bee's did all the flowers for our wedding on October 7th,2016 and I could have not asked for anything more perfect! I loved the fact that she meets with your for quite some time to get to know you and know your style. Once she got to know my husband and I she... Read More knew exactly what was going to be perfect for us! Everything went so smooth and they were so sweet to deal with too! I will be using Lizzie Bee's in the future and refer people here as well. If you are looking for humble people and beautiful arrangements this is the place to be!

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Mallory M

AMAZING! I did not go overboard with my flowers but was going with something more delicate and simple and they could not have made it look any better!!!! Truly took my vision and did it exactly as I wanted!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lauren W

Lizzie Bee's did the flowers for our wedding in September. I was amazed at how exactly they captured my vision from just a few emails and some of my pins on pinterest. Besides having just exquisite floral designs they were a breeze to work with. So sweet and accommodating.... Read More They did a great making recommendations on seasonal flowers that would achieve the look that I was going for without breaking the bank on expensive out of season flowers. So glad that we went with Elizabeth and Lizzie Bee's team. They are amazing and I highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 5/02/2016 Michelle T

LBs did a great job on our flowers! We hired them for the wedding party bouquets/boutonnieres/corsages but not centerpieces or any other floral decor. We were a bit apprehensive going in to the whole floral process since it's hard to know exactly what your end product will look... Read More like unless you do a mock-up (which we decided not to do due to budget reasons). But Elizabeth and her team did a great job taking our color pallet and flower choices and working up beautiful bouquets in a somewhat structured yet "garden," unstructured style! My only complaint was that the bride's bouquet seemed to wilt rather quickly. We picked up all our floral the day before the wedding and kept them in a cool, dark place in water overnight, but on the day of, some flowers on the bride's bouquet starting drooping and some fell off throughout the day. Overall, not a big deal since it was a large, half cascading bouquet.

Reviewed on 4/20/2016 Lindsey B

The team at Lizzie Bee's is amazing. They were wonderful to work with throughout the whole process. Being a bride is stressful and they alleviated any worry or doubt. I had complete confidence and trust in their creative vision. They totally understood what we were looking for.... Read More In addition to floral arrangements, they helped with some decor items; which were beautiful touches. Everyone at our wedding commented on how beautiful and magical the arrangements were and asked who our florist was. I recommend these ladies. They will ensure your event will be beautiful, enchanting and memorable!

Reviewed on 1/23/2016 Melissa V

The ladies of Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe are amazingly talented. Amanda did our flowers for our winter and outer space/cosmos themed wedding, and not only were they stunning, they were everything I could have possibly dreamed of. We receive so many compliments on both the... Read More flowers and decorations they provided. They truly take the time to get to know you, your style, and your vision for your wedding or event. Lizzie Bee's is also incredibly easy to work with. You cannot go wrong with them!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016 Michelle B

I could not have been happier with my flowers! They were not over priced, gorgeous, lasted all night and were exactly what I pictured. I sat down with Elizabeth and within minutes she totally got my vision. I talk about them all of the time and tell my friends to use them for... Read More every occasion (I do), They are truly the best. They are especially great for brides on a budget!

Reviewed on 1/09/2016 Elizabeth A

I absolutely loved the flowers that Lizzie Bee's provided for my wedding. Our bouquets and centerpieces were stunning and really popped in our pictures. While planning for the wedding, they were excellent at communicating and took the time to understand what I was looking... Read More for. They had excellent ideas for how to bring in accents for the flowers that made the arrangements unique. I received many compliments from my guests as well as our photographers. Overall, Lizzie Bee's helped create the winter wonderland look I was aiming to have. All of the flowers were fresh and my bouquet stayed beautiful for days after the wedding. I would use Lizzie Bee's again for any occasion, their professionalism and quality work did not go unnoticed! I recommend them to any bride.

Highly recommend

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Erica H

Lizzie Bee's is a great choice for a florist for most budgets. Their quality is top of the line. Its going on a week now and all my bouquets are still alive and well. In addition, my arch was beautiful. The entire staff is super friendly, knowledgeable, and flexible.

Beautiful work with Flexable Pricing

Reviewed on 7/02/2015 Emily J

Amanda at Lizzie Bee's is amazing. She was recommended to me by a friend who had just gotten married. Her work is amazing and their pricing is fantastic. She worked with our budget to save us money where we could. The flowers were early and set up perfectly. Our bouquets... Read More were even better than I imagined. Lizzie Bees is where I will always go when I need any kind of flowers. I love this shop!

Beautiful Woodland Wonderland!

Reviewed on 4/19/2015 Cathy S

Lizzie Bee's was wonderful to work with. I met Amanda at the Dallas Bridal show, and immediately clicked with her. She took the time to really understand the aesthetic I was looking for, and seemed to really be excited to make it happen! She and her team were all very... Read More responsive to my emails and phone calls, and were quick to work with me when I wanted to make any changes to our plans. Everything they did for the wedding was above and beyond what I could have hoped for!! The bouquets and floral arrangement for the ceremony arch were all absolutely stunning. And she and her team designed the centerpieces at the venue (I had a collection of small vases/birdcages at each table) and they looked like something straight out of a magazine. And it was still all extremely affordable!!! I don't know how they made such a beautiful woodland wonderland on such a reasonable budget, but all I can say is that I'm so glad I found them!!! I would definitely recommend Lizzie Bee's for your wedding flowers! (they also have a lot of lovely items you can rent!!)

Wedding Flowers were Perfect!

Reviewed on 10/23/2014 Kimberly W

Lizzie Bee's did all of my wedding flowers. They did my bouquets, corsages, boutonnieres, reception decor, etc. They were on time and friendly to work with. They set up everything as discussed and it looked amazing. The flowers were beautiful and looked amazing. I would... Read More definitely recommend them for any floral needs.

Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe

Reviewed on 8/16/2014 Tiffany G

Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe helped make my wedding dreams come true! From the consultation to delivery, I knew I was in good hands. They not only understood my vision, but offered excellent advice as well. They were also always quick to respond and very pleasant. Did I mention my... Read More bouquets and boutonnieres were gorgeous? I received many compliments and would definitely recommend Lizzie Bee's for any floral or wedding needs!

Beautiful!!!!

Reviewed on 3/09/2014 Courtney B

Elizabeth of Lizzie Bees Flower Shoppe did all of the flowers for our wedding on 2/22/2014. They were soooo beautiful. The centerpieces, bridesmaids bouquets, mother's bouquets, brides bouquets- everything was stunning. She has fabulous ideas and is so wonderful to really... Read More help and stay under budget. I will continue to go use Lizzie Bees Flower Shoppe for all of my floral needs. She is wonderful and so amazing to work with!!!!

Highly recommend!

Reviewed on 10/02/2013 Katie P

I live on the East Coast and couldn’t meet with any florists before my wedding day, so I sent florists some photos of arrangements that I liked and asked them to give me a quote for arrangements that had “feel” of the arrangements in the photos. Elizabeth gave me a quote that... Read More was only slightly more expensive than Central Market but utilized much better flowers. I was blown away by the flowers on my wedding day. She gave me exactly what I wanted without ever meeting with me, and she did it for an extremely reasonable price. She was also easy to work with. I highly recommend Lizzie Bee’s!

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 6/20/2013 Alicia G

I had the pleasure of working with Elizabeth at Lizzie Bee's Flower Shoppe for my wedding. I thought choosing flowers was the hardest part of wedding planning but she made it so easy for me. I met with her and told her my ideas and then she took it from ere. She suggested so... Read More many other flowers I hadn't heard of and made all our florals beautiful. I had so many compliments on the flowers used in my wedding. My bouquet was so amazing and completely exceeded my expectations. She really made our reception beautiful with her flowers. Thank you for everything Elizabeth!

I was thrilled by Lizzie Bee's flowers at my wedding.

Reviewed on 6/10/2013 Brittany H

I could not have been happier with her service. They were inexpensive, gorgeous, and exactly what I wanted. Everyone was saying they were the prettiest flowers they'd seen! So so thankful for her help! I would recommend her services to absolutely anyone, especially brides on a... Read More budget!! :)

2013-06-11T10:30:21 Response from the vendor

Thank you Brittany! I can't wait to see the pictures and get them up on here. One of my favorite bouquets to date!!!

Amazing

Reviewed on 4/30/2013 Paola S

She was so freaking incredible!! My bouquets looked awesome!! Couldn't have asked for better place.