LMS Photography

Hello! I am an international wedding photographer living in a tiny town at the base of Mt. Rainier. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions! I would love to grab some coffee and discuss your special day.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Day After Session, Engagement

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums, Photo + Video

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100

Serving Greater Puget Sound & Beyond, Olympia, WA Seattle area and destination weddings (360) 970-9984
WEBSITE INSTAGRAM

Reviewed on 1/09/2017 Russ B

Can't say enough about how great this guy is. His talent/work is phenomenal. We just finished a final bridal shoot after a set of 3 sessions with Logan. Engagement, wedding, and an extra bridal shoot because we had run short on time on the actual day of the wedding (not... Read More surprising, wedding day is crazy!) My wife and i have never been more comfortable, or had as much fun as we did in all three photo sessions. You can easily see his passion and vision through his captivating work. I would recommend Logan to anyone looking for a comfortable professional to capture the special moments and the unique personality of your relationship. And also to anyone who wants to have fun during their special time! Cheers to Logan! :)

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Kelly M

I had scrolled through countless wedding photographer websites when I came across Logan's, and I was completely in awe with the clarity and color of his photographs. He responded very quickly to my inquiry, and his relaxed yet professional demeanor seemed like a perfect fit for... Read More our wedding. We recently received our engagement photos, and I was thrilled! Logan gave us great suggestions for poses, used our setting creatively, and was able to capture us looking relaxed and natural. I cannot wait to see how he captures our wedding!

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Sydnee W

I found out about Logan through a mutual friend, and soon became one of his many followers on Instagram. Fast forward nearly two years later, and i'm engaged, and waffling with the idea of engagement photos. I was so wishy washy about them, just because I didn't know if they... Read More were for "me", or "us". One thing I did know, was that if I was going to do them- Logan was my guy. I reached out to Logan once I was engaged, gave him some "visions" I had had, and to say he brought it to life is an UNDERSTATEMENT. One summer day, he sent me a picture of a stunning lake that he and his girlfriend visited, and I could not believe my eyes... it was EXACTLY what I had envisioned! Logan was great company, and made taking the photos extremely comfortable and easy, something I was naturally anxious about. We took photos in the evening, he cooked us dinner over a campfire, and we stayed at the lake overnight. We woke up the next morning, took more pictures, packed up and left. When I received the pictures, I had a hard time believing they were OURS. We looked like MODELS (WHAT?! ME? ...Yes, that is how I felt). He captured so many different moods, so much emotion. I am more than pleased with my photos from Logan, and I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. In fact, when I hear of my friends using different photographers- I try to sway them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2017 Madison L

Logan's pics give me all the feels! He has this amazing ability to capture amazing shots that highlight the beauty of nature. He was such a dream to work with as he was extremely responsive and accommodating. We were very comfortable shooting with Logan and he captured all the... Read More amazing moments of our day through his stunning photos. He is a talented, easy going photographer that I would recommend without a doubt!

Reviewed on 10/31/2017

Logan took our engagement photos on Mt Rainier, and they turned out very awesome! We were nervous since we had never had photos taken of us before, but Logan definitely made it a fun and comfortable experience, like we were just hanging out with a good friend who took some... Read More photos of us. We can’t wait to have him at our wedding next summer!

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Sydney C

Absolutely LOVED the photos that Logan captured, he did an amazing job.

Reviewed on 10/30/2017 Hailey H

Logan and his assistant Jacob were fabulous and easy to work with. They got great photos, but weren't annoying or in the way at all. Logan was very prompt in getting our photos edited, and also sent some hard copies that were on cardstock and a great presentation. Logan is... Read More reasonably priced for his expertise and is very passionate about what he does. He stayed the full eight hours that I needed him. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Kelly R

We found Logan on The Knot, met up for coffee and decided to work with him for our big day. First, our engagement photos were incredible, and he made the process really relaxing and fun, and he had fun picking out a spot for us to go adventure. Then on our actual wedding day he... Read More and a second photographer were absolutely wonderful. They were professional, fun, easy going and captured the photos we will cherish forever. Absolutely recommend working with Logan, it's more than just wedding photos with him, it's the experience he offers as well. Really prompt communication, and a great guy all around! So incredibly glad we worked with him, he's truly the best!

Reviewed on 10/20/2017 Blair H

I am THRILLED with our wedding photos from Logan! I was nervous about them going into it, and even though I am awkward in front of the camera, we ended up with so many more amazing photos than expected because logan took so many and did such a great job editing.

Reviewed on 10/19/2017 Maddison P

Logan and Bonita are a dream. They so expertly captured my wedding. But more than just their skills as photographers (which they are amazing) I write this review for all of the little things. First, they are so kind and patient. They know exactly how to direct people and make... Read More everyone comfortable getting their picture taken. They are approachable, (my family kept asking if they were our long-time friends, even though we had officially met the morning of my wedding). They were flexible when our plans shifted unexpectedly. And most importantly, they were just genuine, real people, who care about their craft and it really really showed when I got my photos back. I highly recommend LMS photography!

Reviewed on 10/12/2017 RayAnn Q

We cant thank Logan enough for the amazing work he did on our engagement photo's. He was very accommodating when we told him we wanted to do a sunrise shoot at Mt. Rainer. He went above and beyond when he woke up at 2:30 am, drove us to the trail head, hiked with us and took... Read More photo's for hours! He was fun and creative, passionate and made us feel like we could be ourselves. We cant wait to have him as our photographer for our wedding in Hawaii!

Reviewed on 9/26/2017 Kelly N

Logan and Bonita were absolutely amazing. We don't live where we got married and were unable to travel for an engagement shoot. That meant we met them the same day we were getting married. I am an introvert which makes it hard for me to feel comfortable around new people and... Read More large groups (aka my wedding). They made me feel so comfortable in front of the camera and are so incredibly talented. Thank you for being so gifted and caring and fun. If we did it over, we would pick you again!

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Alli D

We could not have asked for a more positive and beautiful experience while taking our engagement photos at Mount Rainier with Logan. He took time with us over the phone to give us ideas about all of the places we could shoot. All nerves we had immediately dissipated as soon as... Read More we met Logan. It felt like we were meeting up with an old friend, the liveliness and genuine conversation never dulled. As a local, he was so knowledgeable about the National Park and took us to the best locations throughout the entire park, ensuring we had the most beautiful photos imaginable. Every opportunity we took was magical, and his direction made it easy for us to photograph naturally. He truly cared about our happiness with the outcome of one of the most special things we have done so far! P.S. He was Macklemore's photographer for four years! If that's not cool enough, he had our pictures out in two days flat. Perfectly done. We couldn't be more thrilled with the results. If you are looking for a skilled, professional, and personable photographer with an eye for capturing love, my recommendation for Logan Smith could not be more genuine.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lydia M

Logan's relaxed and professional manner truly captures magical moments. His creative eye often tells a story within the photo. I highly recommend him!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lydia M

Reviewed on 10/28/2016 Lindsay B

Logan has an eye for unique and bold statements. He did our engagement photos and we were very pleased. If you are looking for an outdoor photo shoot for any special occasion, he's the man!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Leeya W

Logan shot our wedding to perfection. He really embodied true professionalism on our day, and has a beautiful and unique style that is paramount to what we have seen in similar photography. Top notch and easy to work with!

Reviewed on 10/24/2016 Shanna W

My wife and I recently had the pleasure of having Logan photograph our wedding in the forest. Leading up to the big day, Logan was exceptionally prompt and thorough in the planning process. Upon arriving at our venue, it was immediately clear how professional and nice Logan is,... Read More which really helped ease my nerves on my big day. From the ceremony to the reception, every time my wife and I noticed a good photo-op Logan was right there already documenting it. Oh, and did I mention his photographic eye and skill set!? Just wow. Thanks Logan

Reviewed on 10/19/2016 Angie M

My boyfriend and I had a personal photo shoot with Logan about a year ago. He was extremely accommodating, creative, and went the extra mile for our shoot. We walked away with some of the most unique photos. Highly recommended for anyone's special day!

Reviewed on 8/23/2016 Melanie B

Logan photographed our wedding at my Mom's house this summer. The pictures were fantastic. He was able to capture the most important moments and really capture the special feeling of our ceremony. My wife and I cried when we saw them for the first time. Through these... Read More pictures, we relived every moment and we will be able to relive this magical day for the rest of our lives. Thank you so much for such high quality and perfect moment pictures!

Reviewed on 4/22/2016

Logan's unique approach to photography is exactly why I chose him to take my photos. He has done portraits for me as well as good friends of mine and always does such a fantastic job. He carefully chooses locations that are unique and compliment the essence of the clients needs.... Read More His relaxed, easy-going personality makes the process comfortable and fun. Logan will always be my go-to photographer and I highly recommend him for any event or portrait session. If you would like to venture out to a new, beautiful place whilst simultaneously having engagement photos (or photos of other sorts) taken, Logan is your guy. You'll love the result.

Reviewed on 4/13/2016 Lucia D

We just had our engagement photos done with Logan and we couldn't be more happy. I was very nervous to be in front of the camera at first and Logan made things so easy and comfortable. To top it off, Logan is such a huge fan of adventure that we got to explore some awesome... Read More places which made the experience even more memorable. My fiance and I are so excited for him to photograph our wedding and other future life events. I would recommend Logan for any photography needs as he has such a creative eye for the elements.

Reviewed on 4/11/2016 Aly H

Logan was the second shooter at our wedding and was absolutely amazing! His style, composition and editing techniques are seamless, making his photos some of my favorite work! We are so glad he was able to capture our special day and look forward to working with Logan in the... Read More future!

Logan Smith

Hello! My name is Logan, and I specialize in weddings in the Pacific Northwest and beyond. I have a huge passion for capturing love stories and connecting with couples at such a beautiful time in their lives. I love the Northwest and the beauty it offers, and there's a good chance I am currently at the mountain exploring!