Proudly serving the North Jersey area.

We are family owned and are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and personal pieces for your wedding. Because every bride is important, our experienced staff is dedicated to creating breathtaking bouquets, creative boutonnieres and gorgeous centerpieces for your reception. We always go the extra mile to make your floral pieces perfect.

Aisle Decorations, Centerpieces, Flower Girl Baskets, Vases, Chuppah, Decorations + Accents, Bouquet Wraps, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Arrangements

36 Essex Street, Lodi, NJ (201) 845-7737

Beautiful Flowers

Reviewed on 10/30/2013 Christina M

My florist Unni, knew her stuff. When I was not sure, she put me in the right direction. And my flowers looked amazing.

Gorgeous Flowers, Generously Priced!

Reviewed on 10/06/2013 Alisha D

It was a pleasure working with Unni. Relatively speaking our flower budget was quite small. I had mentioned I love succulents and wanted some but knew they were pricey. Unni surprised us the day of with beautiful bouquets and centerpieces that included succulents, hydrangeas and... Read More roses that were just stunning.

Definitely Recommend

Reviewed on 9/25/2013 Monica S

I had a very hard time finding a florist because all of my family and friends who have recently gotten married did not recommend theirs for various reasons. So I took a shot with Lodi Flowers and am happy I did. I wanted the church decorated in a very specific way and Uni was... Read More able to follow through perfectly on what I explained to her. The flowers came out beautiful and our centerpieces were amazing. At the end of the night, guests were so eager to take home a centerpiece arrangement because the flowers came out so beautiful. I would definitely recommend her to future brides.

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Candace C

Lodi Flowers was recommended to us through a friend who had recently used them from her wedding. As soon as I met with Unni I knew that her and Meghan were going to be the perfect florists to use for our wedding. Not only were they diligent, accommodating and friendly, but their... Read More work was absolutely beautiful. They created bouquets, table scapes, flower crowns, boutonnieres, and flower girl wreathes were exactly in line with the vision we had for our wedding day. I would recommend them to anybody looking for an affordable, reliable and talented florist!

Reviewed on 1/31/2017 Mia A

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! The flowers were exactly what I wanted/expected and were a reasonable price! Also, as an added bonus, everyone at Lodi Flowers is kind and thoughtful!

Reviewed on 12/15/2016 Kyle M

I don't have the right words for just how incredible our experience with Unni & Megan was. They were a joy to work with as we planned our wedding. We looked at a few florists before selecting who we would work with, and we knew the moment we met them that they'd be our team.... Read More Unni & Megan took our random thoughts and ideas and brought them to life, adding their suggestions and expertise along the way. When I saw our flowers on our wedding day, I nearly cried as it was better than I ever imagined. Our centerpieces and bouquets were breathtaking - we still have guests calling and emailing us about the florist who did them. We'll be going to Unni & Megan for all our flower needs in the future and I'd recommend them to anyone planning their wedding (or any event for that matter!)

Reviewed on 11/27/2016 Kate C

I can't say enough great things and Lodi Flowers and Meghan and Unni. Lodi was the only florist I went too and it was the best decision. We have been getting so many compliments on the flowers. Thank you also for being able to incorporate all there personal touches on the... Read More flowers. Lodi flowers is a vendor you should not overlook.

Reviewed on 11/22/2016 Brittany N

Unni and Meghan did an amazing job on all my flowers for the wedding!! They are so friendly and listen to your ideas! Everyone at my wedding was raving about how gorgeous the flowers looked! To say I was obsessed with my boutique is an understatement!! Thank you making my day so... Read More beautiful again ladies!! Definitely recommending you to other people!

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Katie M

I literally can't express how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the women at Lodi Flowers. We were SO fortunate to have them as our florists-they. Blew. My. Mind. Their work went above and beyond what we expected. I wish everyone could Have these amazing ladies as their florists- you... Read More would also fall in love like we have!! They are not only perfectionists, but so sweet and easy to work with!! They want to make sure they make your day exactly as you picture- and they delivered!! WE LOVE LODI FLORISTS!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Angie O

Lodi Flowers was one of the best decisions I ever made during my whole wedding process. They took so many of my ideas and worked with me to build a dream com true! Unni and Megan are a dynamic duo and I highly recommend them to anyone who wants their dream wedding to come true.... Read More They are miracle workers when it comes to weddings bouquets. I have fallen in love with mine each time i look at my wedding photos from this past weekend. We can't thank you enough! Love Angie and Josh

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Deirdre D

Unni did such a great job with all the flower arrangements for our wedding!! She was very helpful and professional through out the whole process and it was very easy working with her. She made picking out my flowers less stressful with all her ideas!!! Everybody loved the... Read More fall centerpieces and we couldn't be happier. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed on 10/08/2016 Samantha V

Unni and Meghan were such a pleasure to work with for my wedding. The arrangements were perfect and they gave great suggestions during the planning process. I loved working with them every step if the way.

Reviewed on 7/17/2016 Jamie G

The women at Lodi Flowers are amazing! We had a last minute cancellation by our florist and these ladies jumped write in and gave us more beautiful flowers than we ever could have imagined. We cannot thank them enough for helping make our day beautiful and memorable.

Reviewed on 5/24/2016 Engeline V

Unni is one amazing woman. She was far by the best vendor I worked with. She is super friendly, flexible and accommodating. She turns your vision into reality at an affordable cost! She knows her flowers/arrangements and works with you to get everything perfect! You won't... Read More be disappointment. I highly recommend Lodi Flowers!!!

Reviewed on 5/22/2016 Nicole O

Unni & Meghan went above and beyond our expectations. On the first appointment I brought pictures of what I wanted and she worked to make our flowers within our budget. Unni set up a date to show me what my centerpieces would look like because she wanted me to be happy and I was... Read More floored with how it looked exactly as I envisioned it to be. Our guests made so many comments about how beautiful our arrangements were and I've been recommending Lodi Flowers to all future brides. They're affordable, accommodating, and they truly take pride in their work. It definitely was apparent on our wedding day. I am forever grateful!

Amazing

Reviewed on 11/11/2015 Jessica C

The ladies at Lodi flowers impressed me as soon as we spoke. They are very professional and know what they are talking about. I hadn't seen any of their work before so I was nervous about my centerpieces. They made a sample for me and once I saw that, I knew I had nothing to... Read More worry about. The day of, they were on time delivering the bouquets and the church and venue were set up perfectly. I promise you will not be disappointed with these ladies. Thank you Lodi!

Reviewed on 8/27/2015 Amy P

If you want personal treatment without the runaround, please use Lodi Flowers. I went to several florists before finding my way here and it was the first place I didn't feel like I was being cheated and steered in a direction I didn't want to go. Unni and Meghan are so so sweet.... Read More They treat you like family and make sure you get what you want. They are honest and truly want the best for you. I highly recommend them!!!!

Reviewed on 8/10/2015 Meg M

Lodi Flowers was recommended to me by a friend. I loved the flowers at her wedding, and I was thrilled with Lodi for ours! Unni and Meghan were very easy to work with. They communicated quickly via email. I gave them photos of bouquets that I loved, and got exactly what I... Read More wanted. They were much less expensive than other florists we looked into, and our flowers were absolutely beautiful. Also, our venue was over an hour away and they had no delivery charge. I highly recommend!

Breathtakingly beautiful!

Reviewed on 4/28/2015 Arielle B

I have known Unni since I was a little girl and my family has always used Lodi Flowers as our go to place. So when I got engaged we knew exactly who we would go to for the wedding! She went above and beyond for my special day and even two weeks after the wedding in still getting... Read More compliments on how beautiful the arrangements were. The girls all loved their bouquets and my bridal bouquet was so beautiful and special. I asked Unni to wrap my late Nanny's handkerchief around the base of the flowers and when I saw them I started crying because of how special and delicate it looked. She ensured that my Nanny would be apart of my day. I don't think I could complement them enough; Unni and everyone at Lodi Flowers is amazing and I recommend and bride to use her services they will not be disappointed!

Stunning bouquets and centerpieces!

Reviewed on 1/29/2015 MARY M

Uni and Megan, the ladies I worked with at Lodi Flowers, are a dream team. I went in with very little idea as to what I wanted, and I was blown away by what was created for me. The bouquets and centerpieces far exceeded what I even imagined. They also created my chuppah for me... Read More as my wedding was an interfaith ceremony, and the finished piece was beautiful. All of their beautiful work aside, Uni and Megan are magnificent. They are kind and easy to work with. They have wonderful ideas, make you feel incredibly at ease, and truly make you feel that your wedding is their #1 priority. I loved what they did for my wedding and how special they made me feel. If you choose to use their services, you will be very, very happy. I know I am.

Didn't show

Reviewed on 1/18/2015 Sandra W

I met Unni at a bridal show and was impressed. So I set up an appointment with her for the next Sunday. Everything was done by email and confirmed in writing. So, I drive 45 minutes from my house to Lodi to meet her and she was a no show. The store was closed (probably because... Read More of the Sunday blue laws). How rude to leave me in the rain waiting for her! If she can't show up for an appointment, how can I feel comfortable she will show up the day of the wedding?????

Lodi Flowers, the absolute BEST!

Reviewed on 12/08/2014 Jaslyn N

I’m so happy to have found Lodi Flowers! Unni and Meghan exceeded my expectations and were such a pleasure to work with! I had met with a few other florists prior to meeting them and from the moment I walked into their shop I felt a connection and I knew they would be my... Read More florist. I had a specific look and tight budget in mind and they worked with me and brought my vision to life. All my guests were blown away by each of my centerpieces and till this day they still talk about how beautiful everything looked. They were the BEST and I highly recommend them!!!

The BEST!

Reviewed on 11/27/2014 Julia S

I am so grateful to Unni and Meghan at Lodi Flowers for the beautiful work they did for our wedding. From the day we scheduled our first consultation, we knew they cared about our event and we trusted they would do a great job. Everything was perfect - the flowers, the setup,... Read More and even the conversations and prep work leading up to the big day. I was working with a tight budget and supplied the vases and votive holders for the centerpieces. I dropped my setup off the week before the wedding and the evening I walked into our reception everything was spot on. Everything. So many of our guests praised the bouquets and centerpieces, and I was so in love with my bridal bouquet that I had it preserved, which is something I never thought I would do! Unni and Meghan are the best. Lodi Flowers came highly recommended to me by a friend and I couldn't have asked for better service or better people to work with.

5 STARS!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Sarah L

5 STARS BOOK TODAY!!!!!! Unni and Lodi flowers staff were absolutely sensational, everything was perfect, stunning and I got my money’s worth plus so much more. From the day I stepped into Lodi flowers Unni and her staff were friendly, professional, and understood exactly what... Read More I wanted and delivered exactly that on my wedding day. I’ve never been emotional about flowers until I saw my bouquet so perfectly made with a charm with my grandparents pictures attached. Thank you Lodi flowers for making our special day so perfect!!!!

Great!

Reviewed on 9/14/2013 Sandra C

I am very happy with my decision in choosing Lodi Flowers for my wedding. Unni is such a nice person and very flexible. She did everything I asked and more. My bouquet was absolutely beautiful! And also the delivery arrived at my hotel at the exact time we had discussed. Amazing... Read More service!