Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Photo, Second Shooter Available

Reviewed on 12/01/2015 Adriana B

I can't say enough great things about Abbey and Andrea! Abbey was our primary photographer and she was such a pleasure to work with leading up to and on the day of the wedding. We live in California and she graciously treated us to coffee and even gave us a ride when we were in... Read More town visiting. She took the time to get to know us and I really felt like she understood our style and knew exactly what we wanted. From beginning to end Abbey made us feel so comfortable and was always communicative. Having Andrea as the second shooter on the day of was an added bonus. The two of them together did such an amazing job capturing every detail and bouncing ideas off each other while also sticking to the timeline. I haven't even seen all the photos yet but I know they'll be as beautiful as the sneak peeks. Highly recommend these gals!

Love the pics, love the girls!

Reviewed on 12/29/2014 Sandra D

Not only are Abbey and Andrea the type of girls who you just want to be friends with because they are so sweet, funny, and personable, but they are also incredibly talented and make you feel at ease during all those photographs. They worked with us on our budget, and we were... Read More absolutely smitten with our engagement photos by them! On the actual wedding day, they also brought a third gal with them to get more shots, and even though I jumped the gun and am writing this before we've actually received our wedding photos, I am 100% confident that we will love and cherish our wedding photos just as much as our engagement ones-and maybe even more :) I mean, just look at their blog or instagram accounts, and you'll fall in love with their style and photography as well! Cannot wait to see the final pics!!!

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 10/11/2014 Margaret H

Our Wedding Photographer captured ever special moment. She was also peaceful even through some of the stresses. Also put what I wanted first even one other family members were being pushy. Pictures are beautiful.

Amazing photographers & photos!

Reviewed on 3/18/2014 Stephanie

Abbey & Andrea were such a joy to work with! Their bubbly personalities and love for people/photography are definitely contagious. We did an engagement session, bridal session, and of course the wedding day with them. We had so much fun during the engagement session! For both... Read More this and my bridals, we traveled to meet them in New Braunfels, and it was so much fun getting to explore the city where they are based and from. They have such a great eye for locations and especially lighting, and we absolutely loved how both of these sessions turned out. The wedding day pictures came out even better than I expected. The more I look at them, the more I love them! They were so great at getting the shots that we wanted, and got some truly amazing photos of the entire day. They captured the day so perfectly and we will cherish these photos for years to come! Thanks, Abbey & Andrea, for being awesome!!

Easy and Perfect

Reviewed on 10/18/2012 Kelsey C

Abbey and Andrea are great to work with. They make you feel so comfortable and the pictures turn out beautiful.