People Stories Moments

Years from now, when you are married, sitting on the porch of your house, watching the sunset and thinking back, you will be reminiscing about the three most important things in your life. PEOPLE – STORIES – MOMENTS That is what my wedding photography is all about!

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Same-Day Edits, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

211 Shore Drive, Bremerton, WA Seattle, Destinations Weddings (360) 448-1502

Reviewed on 7/16/2016

We first witnessed Logan in action at our friends' wedding in the summer. The resulting photos were incredible, but more importantly, we were amazed by the way Logan worked the room, capturing every feasible angle and shot possible. When it came time to choose a wedding... Read More photographer, we knew who we wanted. When we contacted Logan to explain our ideas, he was extremely responsive, easy to talk to, offered great suggestions and was willing to go along with our crazy concepts. The clincher was how Logan reacted to our vision of a small and intimate wedding of being married in the snow, in our ski boots, at 10,000 ft. on Lone Peak at Big Sky Ski Resort in Montana, requiring all parties to either ski or snowboard to our ceremony location. Logan’s response was "that sounds fantastic, except for the fact I have never skied before." To overcome this hurdle, Logan spent multiple days on the slopes learning to ski, solely for our wedding. The moments Logan captured on our day are truly amazing - everything that we could have imagined and more. Our vision was one that was a little quirky and different from the norm. But in a way, this allowed Logan to explore his creativity even more than usual, and excel in a new environment he had never experienced before. He did not hesitate to seek out the best perspective for each shot he captured. Several highlights included Logan lying in his back on the snow, with 0F winds blowing in his face; Logan skiing down the mountain to capture us at every possible moment he could while the light was still optimal; setting out multiple off-camera flashes to acquire phenomenal shots of us during our first dance as a snow storm blew in. Logan was with us from start to finish, seizing every opportunity possible, from scouting potential ceremony locations on skis at 9 a.m., to taking final happy-snaps as we wrapped the night up at around midnight. Logan was professional, courteous and easy-going. He was also extremely relaxed and friendly, and had a calming influence over the wedding party. Logan has incredible talent. After experiencing this first-hand, we can both honestly say that not only is he wholeheartedly dedicated to his profession, he also truly enjoys what he does, and his photos reflect that. We have no hesitation in recommending Logan for any photography needs you have. He is outstanding.

Adventurous Photographer

Reviewed on 1/03/2016 Kelsey F

Logan is fantastic to work with and a wonderful photographer! My elopement was in a random location that was a bit difficult to get to but it was no problem for Logan. He even brought an underwater camera to make our day even more special! He is incredibly creative and didn't do... Read More much of the traditional 'posey' pictures, most of the pictures were candid which caught the best moments of our day! He was easy to talk to, work with and flexible with our ever changing schedule. I am so happy with my choice to work with Logan, he captured the day to perfection!

Reviewed on 12/12/2017 Annika S

Logan is a brilliant photographer and the perfect person to have with you throughout your wedding day! We were ecstatic he was available to do our wedding. He was wonderful with all the guests, took all of our requests, helped us know what to do and how to wrangle our friends... Read More and family for photos. Each of his photos turned out to be pieces of art, we love them. I highly recommend Logan to anyone who wants artistic and beautiful pictures that truly tell the story of your wedding.

2017-12-14T15:46:06 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that you had a great experience. I loved shooting your wedding and getting to create something special for you both!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 I A

Logan made us feel comfortable when we first met him at the venue. He had great location suggestions, and and easygoing, lighthearted way of working with us. He made us feel comfortable and excited, but in such an easy low key way. The he took photos where we got looked like... Read More US! When we saw the photos, we were so thrilled. He captured the big moments and little moments we didn't even know were happening! He has an amazing artistic eye, and our photos are treasures from his fun and unique point of view. All of our guests are enthralled with his work. Logan is a photographer I'd highly recommend.

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Elisabeth E

Logan was without a doubt one of the best decisions we made regarding our wedding vendors. We initially were drawn to his work for many reasons. His use of lighting, his attention to detail , and most importantly his ability to convey the spirit of the moment in his... Read More photographs. When I first met him I liked him immediately, I knew my fiance would too. He's easy going and friendly but has a subtle manner I knew my reserved fiance would appreciate as he already wasn't keen on someone shoving a camera in his face. Logan made casual conversation to get to know the dynamics between my fiance and I and between the members of our families so that he knew where to focus his attention. Our engagement shoot was a spontaneous mess that turned out beautiful and unique. Because of my fiances career, he had very limited times we could take our engagement shoot. Logan was amazingly flexible and his willingness to make anything work regardless of the massive snowstorm that hit us put me at ease. We were pleased with our snowy engagement photos and especially pleased at how relaxed both of us (even my camera cranky fiance) were with Logan. Prior to the wedding I didn't need to worry about Logan. While some of my other vendors I had to keep going over the same previously discussed topics, Logan was always a step ahead. Payments, meeting times, and lists of desired photos were organized and laid out in a predictable manner, which I loved. The last thing I wanted to do was worry about our vendors. The day of the wedding, Logan started my day with me and captured the bridal party getting ready, fantastic shots of the grooms party getting dressed, breathtaking ceremony and bride and groom photos, fun candid and formal family pictures, and of course his true love- the dance floor moments. I had many comments from friends and family about our vendors. Two themes kept reoccurring when people discussed Logan: how hard working he was throughout the entire day and how he was not ever obtrusive in his efforts to capture the moments. When it was all said and done Logan accomplished his task in the most elegant manner- capture everything, but all the while making his presence subtle and pleasant. My dad said he was the hardest working person my dad met the entire day. In the end we received all of our photos on a USB drive, downloadable social media forms via his website, and a beautiful slideshow we had not been expecting that I just love. Logan was a professional from start to finish, his prices are very reasonable considering the Seattle area, he takes beautiful and meaningful photos, and hes dependable and an incredibly talented.

2017-10-18T09:29:46 Response from the vendor

I'm so glad that had a great experience working with me. I'm so lucky to have couples to work with that are so fantastic. You both made the experience incredible for me and I love the photos we worked hard to create together. I hope... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Whitney A

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Logan! First of all, he was very flexible when planning our engagement photos since my husband and I have really hard schedules to work with. As for his photographs, they are absolutely stunning. He is a master of blending into the... Read More background and capturing the candid moments during the wedding. I felt like he captured all of the emotions and feeling of the day perfectly. For us, it was important to have someone who had a more journalistic approach to wedding photos and Logan is one of the best. He is clearly so dedicated to his work and was there on the wedding day from the first activities of the day until the last minute on the dance floor.

Reviewed on 10/23/2016 Anne M

Logan was our favorite vendor to work with. He was so responsive and easy going. I don't think of myself as a stereotypical bride, so I wasn't really excited to have someone following me around taking pictures all day. With Logan, I always felt at ease, and he did a fantastic... Read More job of capturing beautiful moments without interrupting our wedding day. I would highly recommend him, especially if you're interested in more artistic than traditional photos.

Reviewed on 9/09/2016 Kelsey B

Logan was outstanding. From our first meeting to our engagement shoot, he made us feel at ease and was so fun to work with. Our engagement photos turned out amazing and made us look forward to our wedding day that much more. On our wedding day Logan was everything a... Read More photographer should be and more. He was great to work with during our candid getting ready shoots, drove us around in his personal car the day of and had the foresight of what kind of pictures would we want and how to make them amazing. Watching him work - finding different angles, backgrounds, lighting, and so much more - is truly awe inspiring. He has a serious eye for art in photography and it shows in his pictures. He loves what he does. After our first look, the family portrait session went great - Logan was super accommodating of everyone's requests - especially with two blended families and some people's more off the wall requests. During the ceremony and reception he was every where he needed to be without being in the way. He made sure we knew what times he thought would be best for photos during the reception (sunset, etc) and planned these shoots perfectly. Our photos captured the joy and love of our day perfectly and we are amazed with how well they turned out. If you're considering Logan, you must look through his work and see for yourself. Your pictures will be that good. Logan exudes a great confidence in his shooting - telling us he looks at pictures of new venues he hasn't worked before and if they look good he knows his will be even better. The best part about his confidence is he delivers - we could not be happier with our experience with Logan and all of our photos from our engagement shoot and wedding day. If you're looking for a photographer, you've found him. Logan is professional, prompt, and easy to work with in every way. His communication throughout the process was great, he was truly a joy to work with along every step, and our end product could not be better. Logan is a 5 star photographer, a great person, and our number one recommendation to our friends and to you.

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Arlyn D

We had a wonderful experience working with Logan! We used him to photograph our engagement photos as well as our wedding, reception, and some family events surrounding it. When you are going to be having someone following you around and taking pictures for such a long period of... Read More time at such an important time of your life, it's super-important that you are working with someone you feel totally comfortable and natural with. Logan definitely was that person for us. He was able to easily switch between providing direction to compose stunning shots, and blending into the background to capture truly authentic, candid moments between us as well as our family members and friends. The results speak for themselves. Our photos turned out even better than we could have imagined, and we have received so many compliments on them. Our greatest challenge now will be picking out our favorites! We would highly recommend to Logan to anyone!

Reviewed on 8/27/2016 John K

Logan was exactly what we wanted in our wedding photographer. Neither of us love to be in front of a camera, so we wanted a photographer willing to keep our posed shots to a minimum in favor of more editorial pictures. Logan worked very hard to tell the story of our day in... Read More pictures, and captured it beautifully. As I looked through the final photos, I laughed, I teared up, and I got a look at all the moments I didn't get to see as a bride kept busy visiting with guests. Logan manages to find unique perspectives that turn special moments into fantastic pictures. I sincerely can't recommend Logan highly enough for your wedding.

Reviewed on 7/13/2016

Logan was truly a blessing to work with. From the moment we met for engagement photos, I knew we were going to work well together and that all of my expectations would be exceeded. He was an efficient communicator and I never doubted how prepared he would be for the wedding day.... Read More On the big day, Logan was perfectly available and hidden all at the same time - I knew he was there, but I never felt like he intruded on the moments. He went along with the ebbs and flow of the day and gave time in the schedule for dawdling and delays (which was much needed). My pictures turned out breath taking and perfectly captured all of the emotions that my husband and I felt, as well as all of our guests. Logan's pictures definitely tell the story of the day and I can't wait to share them with my family and our future kids.

Reviewed on 7/04/2016 Andy L

In short, Logan is the best photographer that we could have asked for to do our wedding and engagement photos. From the beginning of our process with him, communication was always efficient and easy. He told us about his approach to doing weddings and my wife and I jumped on... Read More board with his vision immediately. We traveled to Seattle to do our engagement shoot and we picked out a great area to do the shoot. Logan is very easy to work with and we got comfortable with him very quickly. This is saying something, as neither my wife nor I are very comfortable in front of a camera. The wedding day was executed flawlessly. Logan and his second shooter, Laura, were true professionals. They showed up early and were incredible the whole day. They blended into whatever room they were in, capturing candid moments beautifully. The times that required direction, such as photos with the bridal party and family, Logan handled with ease. We had them set up a photo booth during the reception, which was really fun and turned out great. We love how well our photos turned out. Logan crafted a narrative of how the day progressed in beautiful photographs, which is exactly what we were looking for. Nobody else could have captured the best day of our lives so well.

2016-07-04T15:28:18 Response from the vendor

I'm so thrilled that you loved your photos. It was a lot of fun hanging out and getting to capture all those special moments for you Andy and Elisabeth.

Reviewed on 7/01/2016

There's a reason why Logan only has 5 star reviews; this guy is the real deal. First off, Logan is a great vendor to work with. He's quick to respond to emails and any questions/comments you have. He's also forgiving on late contracts or payments (which will happen when you're... Read More managing 10-15 vendors for your wedding). Working with him was a breeze. We didn't have to worry about him. Probably more importantly, Logan is an insanely talented photographer (and the price is right). He shot both our engagement photos and our wedding. He's always looking for a great shot and will do whatever it takes to get it (he almost got hit by a couple cars taking photos of me and my bride in the streets of downtown Portland). Furthermore, he works to paint a complete picture of your wedding. He's less interested in posed, smiling photos, but more excited (he gets excited) about the moments in between and really capturing the feeling of your day. We had several of our wedding guests comment to us how they always saw him running around to get pictures of stuff. We haven't received our photos at the time of the review, but I'm certain they'll be amazing (like our engagement photos and the few he Snapchatted to me). If you're still looking for a photographer, stop right now, and give this guy a call. He's the best and will make sure you'll have photos you'll cherish forever.

Don't look any further. You've found your photographer.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Josh A

Look, if you are looking for a wedding photographer you can just stop now. You've found him! Logan really is so spectacular.He went above and beyond during our engagement session delivering over a hundred unique and breathtaking images in only an hour long session. He also... Read More made both of us feel so comfortable and natural in front of the camera. No stress! During our wedding Logan was actually feeling under the weather, but that didn't stop him! Logan still delivered over seven hundred pictures that completely told our wedding day story. He was up with me getting ready in the morning and stayed until the very end of the night! If you have any doubts, go view his blog. His images truly speak for themselves.

Reviewed on 10/16/2015 Allegra D

I cannot say enough good things about Logan... He is an AMAZING photographer. We hired him after seeing his work at our friends' wedding. We did an engagement session with him before the wedding, and it was really helpful for us (we don't love being in front of the camera, it... Read More took some getting used to). He worked hard to make us comfortable. On our wedding day, he was ready to go first thing in the morning; he followed the guys golfing, then came to get "getting ready" shots of me and the bridesmaids before everyone headed to the venue. We busted through the family photos before the ceremony, and then Logan was working hard for the rest of the evening. He seemed to be everywhere at once, but never in an intrusive way. What really impressed us and our guests was that during dinner, he put together a slideshow on his iPad of photos taken throughout the day. Everyone was blown away with the quality of his work. At one point, he even climbed up on top of a train car to get candid shots of some of our guests up there. He also made a point to find me and my now-husband when the sunset was at its peak, so we could get some beautiful outdoor shots. We waited with anticipation for our photos, and HOT DAMN, we were NOT disappointed. The quality of his work reflects his dedication to his craft, and he was a pleasure to work with. You absolutely cannot go wrong hiring Logan!

Magic in every photo

Reviewed on 10/14/2015 Taylor E

Logan is a kind and adventurous person with an eye for art. He is a pleasure to work with and you instantly feel at ease with him. His pictures capture moments that are personal, natural and real. Every photo shows the love between two people and the beautiful settings that... Read More surround them. We couldn't be happier with our photos from our wedding day.

Reviewed on 10/10/2015 Catherine F

For someone on a tight budget, finding the money to spend on professional photography was something I was indecisive about at first—but it turned out to be the most important purchase we made. Logan’s photos were amazing, and both of my friends who had gotten married the year... Read More before (and also worked with professional photographers) said they wished their photos had turned out as well as ours did. We did not hire a videographer for the wedding, but Logan’s photos captured every moment and every detail from getting ready through the afterparty. Logan himself is wonderful to work with—during posed photographs he doesn’t make people feel uncomfortable or try to be over-the-top with corny poses and jokes, so our group photos came out looking really natural. The rest of the time, he caught candid moments so subtly that I didn’t even notice there was a photographer around! He’s also just a super nice and considerate person to work with. I still look at recent photoshoots he posts on Facebook and his work seems to just get better, so if you have the opportunity to work with Logan for any type of photography, I would highly recommend him.

Our best decision!

Reviewed on 10/08/2015 Annie R

Logan was wonderful from start to finish. We scheduled an engagement session (included in the already very reasonable price) to get used to being in front of the camera. We kept in contact through the following months and discussed what kind of shots we wanted for the wedding.... Read More Logan was so thorough, making sure he had names of the bridal party and family. He really captured the feel and vibe of our wedding. We love that, although we did some posed family shots, most of his pictures are "in the moment" and really make you feel like you are reliving the day. Logan is so easy-going, very easy and fun to be around, and managed to be everywhere and get photos of some of our favorite moments. His eye and style are incredible - when you see his photos you know they're his. We have had so many compliments on our photos already, even other photographer friends have told us we made a really great choice. Choosing Logan to be our photographer was the best choice we made for our wedding. We hope to use his talents again in the future, and would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone looking for pictures that are beautiful, creative, honest, emotional, and one-of-a-kind.

Palm Springs Elopement - last minute booking

Reviewed on 7/27/2015

It was just a week before we were to head to Palm Springs for my birthday celebration when we decided that we would elope! So, with just 7 days to plan I reached out to Logan Westom and he definitely delivered! He was already booked for a wedding in Portland over the weekend but... Read More we worked with him to schedule our wedding to ensure he could go to Palm Springs and back to Portland in time for his other booking. Logan flew down the day before and we were able to tour around town and get some amazing shots with him...we used the time as our scouting trip for cool shot locations in and around Palm Springs. Logan even got in the pool to get some shots from different angles! His passion and talent come through all of his photos. He understands the power of a photo and capturing a moment in time forever. We are so grateful that he was able to accommodate our last minute booking all the way down in Palm Springs! We would recommend him to any and all!

Phenomenal!

Reviewed on 7/26/2015

Not only did my husband and I have an absolute blast with both our engagement photo session and our wedding photos, but all our guests raved about Logan as well. He was there from the time we started getting ready until the early morning as we partied and danced the night away!... Read More I had seen his work and adored it, but nothing could have prepared me for how ecstatic I was for how our pictures turned out. I can't thank him enough and truly believe it doesn't get any better than Logan's work.

Remarkable...Breathtaking...Outstanding!

Reviewed on 7/25/2015 Caitlin R

When looking for a photographer, the most important component for us was someone who could capture our day as if it was a piece of artwork. That is exactly what Logan provides to his clients! We were completely blown away at how each picture captured our day with such an... Read More artistic eye. We have already looked at our wedding photos multiple times and although we knew that Logan was a true professional, we did not expect that each picture would be so breathtaking. Furthermore, Logan left us with the impression that he truly cares about his work and will do his utmost to present your wedding perfectly! If you are looking for a photographer for your special day or any day, look no further!

Best Ever

Reviewed on 7/20/2015 Kristin K

To say that we love our wedding and engagement photos doesn’t even come close. Logan perfectly captured all of the moments of our wedding day--nothing overly posed, nothing forced. We were really not excited about the wedding-photo-taking process (we wanted to get to the party),... Read More but Logan made it fun from start to finish. He somehow managed to be everywhere at once while being completely unobtrusive. Our friends booked him shortly after our wedding, and their photos, too, are breathtaking.

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC

Reviewed on 9/05/2012 Tracie D

Logan was so great to work with! He had an awesome eye for capturing the emotions of the day! He was so incredibly easy to work with and really put in a lot of time and effort to be sure I was comfortable the entire day! He is worth every penny and was the BEST vendor I... Read More worked with for the wedding!

Logan Westom

My hope is that my photos tell you everything you need to know about me but here are some other things to mention…When not shooting weddings I photograph bands like Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Black Keys, and Metallica for the music publication I started in college called Seattle Music News. I love candy. I don’t have one sweet tooth I have 32. I do accept candy tips. Before I photographed my first wedding I worked as a photojournalist for three years. Photographing everything from roller derby, irsh step dancing, Wayne Brady, and every sport imaginable (even chicken wing eating contest)