LoLa Beauty

LoLa Beauty is a team of hair and makeup artists dedicated to making you look and feel your absolute best on your big day! We are available for on-location services as well as large party events. For more information on rates, check out our website. We can't wait to have you as a LoLa Beauty Bride!

07ca00f0 7e34 4e38 ba58 5f372a4094da~rs 100
Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100
F5a78365 fb2f 42e0 9ebc b20b45498df1~rs 100

Best part of my wedding

Reviewed on 10/14/2015

I don't say this lightly, but my choice of who did my hair/makeup may have been the very best vendor decision I made for the whole wedding! I wish that I could attach a picture to this review showing what I looked like the day of my wedding - it was absolutely perfect! I didn't... Read More want too much makeup, but of course still wanted to look the best I'd ever looked in my life, and man did LoLa deliver! Similarly with my hair, I wanted to look sophisticated but whimsical, and they nailed it. I seriously felt so incredibly beautiful. And my bridesmaids/mom did too! Both Lauren and the other girl assisting were so relaxed, were completely on schedule (a very important element on your wedding day!), and did an absolutely superb job. They made sure that I felt and looked relaxed and beautiful the whole day. What an awesome experience! I can't say one single thing that was negative about them. I shopped around a lot and they were by far the best value for the money. I would use them over again in a heart beat! I LOVE LOLA!

2015-10-20T12:54:37 Response from the vendor

If you want to send us pictures, we would love to see them! We are so happy that you felt beautiful. You deserve it! Congratulations and thank you for the sweet review!-La

Reviewed on 5/25/2017 Karah H

I can NOT say enough fantastic things about LoLa Beauty. If the amazing photos from their website and social media don't already convince you, just know this- these girls are the best!! From the beginning, they answered my million questions promptly and couldn't have been easier... Read More to work with. After my first hair trial, I changed my mind and Lauren quickly scheduled me in for a second trial to make sure I felt comfortable and had exactly what I wanted! My bridesmaids and I were lucky enough to have Lauren and Lorena do our hair and makeup for my big day. They were such a calming presence on such a hectic day, and are seriously hair and makeup magicians!! If you need help deciding what to do, they are able to take your ideas and create something even better than you imagine. At the last minute I gave Lauren some flowers to put in my hair and could've cried when I saw them in the mirror. It looked so good. These people are seriously talented, and just amazing people. Don't even waste your time searching for anyone else!!

2017-06-02T14:18:14 Response from the vendor

Thank you so much for the sweet words, LoLa Bride! Xoxo

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Chelsea J

LoLa Beauty provided hair and makeup for our wedding on 4/8/2017. toWe had a total of 13 people receive both hair and makeup application... and every single person was THRILLED. They did a remarkable job!!! Four artists came out to the property with appropriate lighting and... Read More supplies. Eyelashes and airbrushing were included. The group was really personable, flexible, and fun. They were able to effectively work with all ages, including bridesmaids and grandmas. I HIGHLY recommend booking them, and booking them early because they are in high demand!! <3 - Chelsea (and Ian) Patterson. <-- The groomed enjoyed our looks, too. ;)

2017-06-02T14:21:54 Response from the vendor

Thank you for the kind words, Chelsea and Ian. We are so happy to have worked with you! Thank you for letting us be a part of your big day, LoLa Bride! xoxo

Reviewed on 3/17/2018 Destini G

For the first time in my life, I had no insecurities! Lola beauty did my hair and makeup for my march 9th wedding. I felt like a princess! They worked their magic on me. I have rosacea and was so worried about my skin. They gave me some tips and knew just what to do. I will... Read More always remember I felt beautiful on this say./'d it was a huge thanks to Lola beauty! day.

Reviewed on 3/06/2018 Jordi S

LoLa did AMAZING on my and all my bridesmaid's hair and makeup for our wedding March 2! We all could not believe how good we looked. They are so worth the investment. Cannot wait to see how our pictures turned out!

Reviewed on 1/14/2018 Emily E

So happy I chose LoLa Beauty for my 12/16/17 wedding! At our first consultation, Lauren listened to my requests and ensured that I loved my look for my special day. She also gave me ideas to tell my hair stylists to make sure my wedding hair look was everything I wanted. When... Read More planning a wedding, you probably don't think about the fact that your hair and make-up vendor is going to be with you ALL day leading up to your wedding. Another reason I'm so happy I chose LoLa! Lauren and her staff were so fun! They jammed out with my bridal party as we got ready, and treated every one like one of their best friends. They even accommodated my mom (who was a ball of nerves) and a sick bridesmaid. They took everything in stride! It definitely made our bridal suite a positive, up-beat place! Lauren took extra time to make sure I looked my best on my day. She exceeded my expectations! I looked in the mirror and could not believe how beautiful she made me look - even better than my trial run (which I didn't think was possible!) Overall, LoLa was one of the best decisions I made in the entire wedding process!

Reviewed on 1/12/2018 Jacqlyn B

we are BEYOND thankful for everything Lola did to make us so gorgeous for my wedding!!! I seriously don't think I've ever felt more glamorous in my life. They took my visions and seriously made it even better. My main goal for our hair/makeup was for my wedding party and myself... Read More to feel beautiful and confident walking down the aisle, and let’s just say - Lola succeeded in making this goal happen!! Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts!

Reviewed on 1/10/2018 Daniela M

Let me start by saying that I’m very particular about makeup, I’m very passionate about it and I knew that for my wedding day I wanted a team that was as passionate about makeup as me. I’m so happy to say that I found that team with LoLa. Joseph and Lauren (Luna), did an AMAZING... Read More job! They listen to what my bridesmaids and I wanted and they made it happen, they made us all look flawless! we had so much fun getting ready with them. I honestly could not have chosen a better team, they are both so incredibly talented. Thank you so much Joseph and Lauren.

Reviewed on 12/29/2017 Kate G

Lauren did my hair and makeup trial, and she was very helpful in changing my hair several times until it looked just how I wanted it to. Unfortunately, somehow on wedding day it came out a little different because she had to accommodate the veil I was going to wear, but that’s... Read More ok. On our wedding day they arrived on time and got everyone ready ahead of schedule, which is good that we weren’t late but I wish they had timed it a little better and came later because they finished very early, before the photographer had even arrived, so we didn’t get to take any getting ready pictures.

Reviewed on 12/28/2017 Virginia H

LoLa Beauty really nailed it without a doubt! Laura was my stylist and she really over exceeded my expectations! After my first trial, I came in for my bridals appointment with a completely different look for my hair and makeup and of course Laura DELIVERED!! The day of the... Read More wedding, the entire team was so happy and excited to get to work! Not only did they make everyone feel comfortable with the requests with makeup and hair, they definitely nailed each look!! I without question would choose them again as well as refer them to anyone getting married in 2018!

Reviewed on 12/27/2017 Shelby S

Lorena knocked it out of the park! I felt so beautiful on my wedding day, and couldn’t stop staring at myself in the mirror! I am not very knowledgeable about makeup so I didn’t really know what I wanted, and Lorena was able to deliver big time with very little guidance. In... Read More additional to a killer end result, LoLa was so great to work with from start to finish! They responded to my emails quickly, were flexible with scheduling changes, and were super friendly yet professional.

Reviewed on 11/28/2017 Esprit W

Lauren did my trial and day-of hair and makeup and I could not recommend Lola Beauty more highly! Their team made myself and all of my bridesmaids look 100 on my wedding day and I am definitely a perfectionist so that's saying a lot. Would choose them again and again!

Reviewed on 11/25/2017 Amy N

LoLa Beauty were recommended to me by my sister-in-law and I'm so lucky they were available as we had a quickly planned wedding! They were so incredibly helpful with squeezing us in and making sure both myself & my wife were happy with how we would look (especially as my wife... Read More was working 18 hour days in weeks leading up to our big day!) I never wear makeup and have very flat & thin hair, but my stylist (I feel so bad that I don't remember her name, but she is actually amazing) did the absolutely best job and I felt very confident in my appearance, which definitely is common for me. Our four bridesmaids and both our mothers were taken care of very well too by two other wonderful women from the team and were all extremely pleased with the finished product. The ladies are so creative, especially as we didn't have any reference photos and they made each of our bridesmaids hairstyles slightly different, but perfectly suited to the others. I'm so glad I can say I was a LoLa bride!

Reviewed on 11/21/2017 Kayla G

LoLa Beauty was nothing short of, AMAZING! One of my oldest and best friends used them for her wedding, and I just had to book with them too! Kali did my makeup for both my bridal portraits and day of, and Paige did my hair for bridal portraits. Both ladies were absolutely... Read More wonderful, and such a blast to be around!!! Day of there were two others, along with Paige and Kali, but unfortunately I've forgot their names since I took a long time to write this post. i'm so sorry! All four of them were a delight to be around, and made all of my girls, family, and myself feel so loved and comfortable. Not to mention they made their inner and outer beauty shine even more by their work. I can't wait to have a reason to book again for something. I'm so thankful for their creativity, talent, and laughter! Thank you for adding to this special day!!! I have definitely recommended their services and will continue too. If you are considering booking with LoLa Beauty, definitely DO IT!!!

Reviewed on 11/20/2017 Brittney B

I used the Knot reviews to make a blind decision on hair and makeup and truly could not have been more pleased. The team at LoLa is second to none! Pennie was able to make me look like myself, with the perfect amount of wedding glam. I highly recommend LoLa - they are the best... Read More of the best!

Reviewed on 10/27/2017 Taylor C

I loved Lola Beauty! They did my bridal hair and makeup, five bridesmaids, and mother of the bride and groom. They did an amazing job, and we couldn't stop talking about how amazing we felt! I wasn't super picky, so they went with it and made me look gorgeous! Five of us did... Read More half up half down hair styles, but they all looked very different, and the makeup was amazing. I had never done false lashes or airbrush makeup before, so I was a little nervous, but it turned out great! I would use them again and again!

Reviewed on 10/22/2017 Rita T

Lola Beauty did the hair and make-up for all 10 girls in my wedding party including myself as the bride. I worked with Tanya who was so great at making sure to highlight my natural curly hair while making me feel elegant. All the girls makeup turned out SO good! We all couldn't... Read More stop complimenting how good they were at highlighting everyone's best features! It was great because Tanya and her team were so personable and efficient. They came to us on the day-of and got everyone done in just the right amount of time. Very thankful for them and would definitely recommend them.

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Carsi M

Lorena did a fantastic job and I felt so beautiful on the big day! She and her team did hair and makeup for me, 6 bridesmaids, moms, stepmoms, my grandma, and a flower girl - quite a task! But everything went so smoothly on the day of and we were all ready by the "must be ready"... Read More time and everyone looked super gorgeous. I had to have two makeup trials because my first trial was a little on the heavy side, but once I decided to try again, Lorena got it right the second time and developed the exact look I was going for. I felt beautiful and Lorena and co. were great to have around during the getting ready time. Would definitely recommend and be sure to book them early!

Reviewed on 10/18/2017 Robyn K

Pennie did makeup for my bridesmaids and she did both my hair and makeup. She remembered exactly what I liked/didn't like from our trial and did an amazing job! My makeup stayed on the entire day, even through happy tears, and a whole lot of sweat during the outside ceremony and... Read More photographs! Overall, it was a great job/experience and I would highly suggest LoLa Beauty to all my friends.

Reviewed on 10/15/2017 Ashley M

My experience was with the La of LoLa, and she was amazing. I used my trial for my engagement photos, and the makeup/hair was flawless. Moving on to wedding prep/day - I added a Lola Glow (Spray tan) and the color was perfect, just enough to make my skin even. All my bridesmaids... Read More and the mothers got their H&MU done. Lola sent 4 girls and everyone's makeup and hair was perfect. This is really hard because people are very picky - the airbrush is flawless and lasted allll day. Besides that Lauren is a dream. She is amazing to work with & made the whole process easy. The day of was super fun with them & you can trust them to do ANY style of H&MU you'd like!! One of the best/favorite vendors we found.

Reviewed on 10/11/2017 Kylie P

I couldn't have felt prettier on my wedding day! As a person who doesn't wear a lot of makeup, I was worried about not looking like myself, but my makeup was better than I could have asked for. They really understood what I wanted, and I couldn't be more thankful. They were... Read More early, and finished everyone with plenty of time. Great vendor!

Reviewed on 10/07/2017 Janna P

LoLa beauty really came through for me on my big day. I had three different hair/makeup stylists drop out on me and was desperate for someone I could count on. Enter Lauren, who helped me find the perfect look and did a thorough trial with me to make sure it was just right. I... Read More felt so happy and beautiful the day of my wedding and my pictures are gorgeous. Even after the trial people couldn't stop staring! Lauren's makeup looked beautiful and natural. My husband doesn't like it when I wear too much makeup and his face when we did first look photos was absolutely priceless. Thanks Lauren!

Reviewed on 9/07/2017 Emily H

Lorena and the LoLa team were absolutely incredible. Not only are they incredibly talented and can bring your vision to life, they are so fun to be around and really add to your wedding day. Thank you for helping us look our best on the best day!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Dempsey T

They were FANTASTIC to work with! I got married during Hurricane Harvey so there were lots of adjustments due to travel problems, etc. They handled them with grace and kindness. Also, my mom's hair is very prone to frizz (especially with this incredible storm) and it looked... Read More great the whole night!! All of my bridal party was SO pleased and felt beautiful. We all loved Lola Beauty!!

Reviewed on 9/01/2017 Cami L

We used LoLa for the hair and makeup for me and most of my bridesmaids - everyone LOVED their services. Lauren and Tonya arrived on time and ready to go - they were very efficient but also so receptive to different styles that my friends wanted. They also were able to add in a... Read More few girls who decided day-of that they wanted make-up or eyelashes done, which was so great! They were very professional and GREAT at what they did - everyone in the bridal party looked amazing, even in 102 degree heat. Thank you, LoLa!

Lo and La

We are LoLa Beauty and we would love to be your wedding day beauty team! We have worked with over 1,000 brides in the Austin area and have won The Knot's Hall of Fame and Wedding Wire's Couple Choice, four years in a row. We specialize in natural glam that will leave you looking like the best version of yourself and picture perfect! Please contact us for a quote or if you'd like more information about our services. Thanks!