Let Us Customize Your Vineyard Wedding Menu

Lombardi’s Gourmet Market has been serving Mamma Lombardi’s homemade recipes for 40 years and is now open in the heart of the North Fork. Keeping with the North Fork tradition, we are committed to using top quality seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, with a mission to keep it simple and delicious – from our kitchen to your table. Our menus are completely customizable, allowing our knowledgeable and professional staff to cater to your highest expectations. Call us to start planning your special event. Mangia Bene. Mangia Local.

Cuisine

Italian

Food + Catering

170 Love Lane, Mattituck, NY (631) 298-9500

Reviewed on 2/18/2018 Corinna M

Lauren, Chef Rob and their team catered my wedding in September 2017. From start to finish our experience with this group of talented and wonderful people was nothing short of perfect. Our very first meeting was our tasting at their location in Mattituck. When my family and I... Read More stepped into the market and saw the table set with gold flatware, fresh flowers, and fresh figs I swear I was already sold. Lauren's overall style of food presentation, flavors, decor, and creativity is EXACTLY what we were looking for. It was a true joy spending time with Lauren creating our perfect wedding day menu and when the day came, it was more than we could have imagined. Every detail was delivered as promised and both looked and tasted amazing. We wanted an old world feel, for our guests to feel at home, and we felt the best way to achieve that was through food. That is EXACTLY what lauren and her team were able to create for us. Countless guests told us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding and for a wedding in a backyard that said a lot! Lauren's attention to detail and old world organic style truly set our wedding apart from the rest. Don't even think twice about whether or not to have Love Lane cater your event. They will go above and beyond to do everything you ask and more. I remember sitting down to dinner at our long wooden table with mine and my husband's family, candles lit all the way down the center over green garland, surrounded by fresh figs, rosemary, olives, cheese, bottles of wine, rustic bread, grapes, and whole apples, elegantly displayed throughout and thinking "I can't believe this is real". To have food evoke a feeling of magic is SO special and I believe touches everyone's soul in such a comforting way. I can't thank Lauren, Chef Rob and Love Lane enough for helping to make our dream wedding come to life. ❤

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Kaci C

I would give Lauren Lombardi 10 stars if it were an option! Hiring her team to cater both our wedding and rehearsal dinner was the best decision we made throughout our planning process. Lauren is calm, accommodating, good-humored and truly passionate about catering. She was... Read More eternally patient through the many changes we made and was the epitome of hospitality at both of our events. Our guests kept telling us it was the best food they've ever had at a wedding! Our wedding would not have been the same without all of her hard work!

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Donna M

Yes. Yes. Yes. I came here because it was close to my vineyard venue (and because I went to a really great wedding at Lombardi's on the Sound). I leave this experience wanting to shout from the rooftops. The day went perfectly. Lauren Lombardi (Yea, like... Lombardi, Lombardi...... Read More They're the real deal...) was the person I worked with and who spearheaded our reception. With Lauren's pleasant aura comes an ethic of perfection that is unmatched. They were on time, professional, and there were no issues to my knowledge. Not for one second do I second-guess my choice of Love Lane over some of the other vendors we were considering.

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I still don't know how she pulled it off. Lauren is truly AMAZING, a complete godsend. My venue strongly recommended her and they could not have been more right. She handled everything I could ever ask for from a caterer. My day was flawless. I continually recommend Lauren to my... Read More friends who have gotten engaged and I know at least one of them plans on working with her purely because of how incredible the food was at my wedding. You cannot go wrong with Lauren!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Lombardi's Love Lane, has always been a my go to place for great italian specialties and thus was my natural choice for our catering. Lauren and crew did an AMAZING JOB from start to finish. She was professional, prepared and a shinning star in my quest for the perfect day. The... Read More food as always was divine, my grandfather still raves about the cannoli's a year later. I highly recommend Lombardi's to everyone no matter the occasion.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Michelle S

To my family, the most important part of any gathering is the food--and so I knew I wanted that to be a big part of my wedding day. From the moment I met Lauren, to my actual wedding day, I felt completely taken care of. Lauren was able to do everything my husband and I asked... Read More for, with delicious taste and beautiful style. Totally recommend!