Let Us Customize Your Vineyard Wedding Menu

Lombardi’s Gourmet Market has been serving Mamma Lombardi’s homemade recipes for 40 years and is now open in the heart of the North Fork. Keeping with the North Fork tradition, we are committed to using top quality seasonal ingredients from local purveyors, with a mission to keep it simple and delicious – from our kitchen to your table. Our menus are completely customizable, allowing our knowledgeable and professional staff to cater to your highest expectations. Call us to start planning your special event. Mangia Bene. Mangia Local.

Cuisine

Italian

Food + Catering

170 Love Lane, Mattituck, NY (631) 298-9500

Reviewed on 1/25/2016 Donna M

Yes. Yes. Yes. I came here because it was close to my vineyard venue (and because I went to a really great wedding at Lombardi's on the Sound). I leave this experience wanting to shout from the rooftops. The day went perfectly. Lauren Lombardi (Yea, like... Lombardi, Lombardi...... Read More They're the real deal...) was the person I worked with and who spearheaded our reception. With Lauren's pleasant aura comes an ethic of perfection that is unmatched. They were on time, professional, and there were no issues to my knowledge. Not for one second do I second-guess my choice of Love Lane over some of the other vendors we were considering.

Reviewed on 1/23/2016

I still don't know how she pulled it off. Lauren is truly AMAZING, a complete godsend. My venue strongly recommended her and they could not have been more right. She handled everything I could ever ask for from a caterer. My day was flawless. I continually recommend Lauren to my... Read More friends who have gotten engaged and I know at least one of them plans on working with her purely because of how incredible the food was at my wedding. You cannot go wrong with Lauren!

Reviewed on 1/22/2016

Lombardi's Love Lane, has always been a my go to place for great italian specialties and thus was my natural choice for our catering. Lauren and crew did an AMAZING JOB from start to finish. She was professional, prepared and a shinning star in my quest for the perfect day. The... Read More food as always was divine, my grandfather still raves about the cannoli's a year later. I highly recommend Lombardi's to everyone no matter the occasion.

Reviewed on 1/21/2016 Michelle S

To my family, the most important part of any gathering is the food--and so I knew I wanted that to be a big part of my wedding day. From the moment I met Lauren, to my actual wedding day, I felt completely taken care of. Lauren was able to do everything my husband and I asked... Read More for, with delicious taste and beautiful style. Totally recommend!