LondonHouse Chicago

Chicago, IL

CHICAGO'S LOVELIEST DOWNTOWN WEDDING VENUE

It starts here at North Michigan Avenue and Wacker Drive – where Chicago grew up and your life together begins. LondonHouse Chicago is part of Curio – A Collection by Hilton and is Chicago’s most unique luxury lifestyle hotel, offering planners and their clients one of the city’s most unforgettable wedding venues. Our array of incomparable options include the stunning Juliette grand ballroom, with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the Chicago River, the more intimately sized but equally stylish Whistler ballroom, Étoile, our 21st floor social event space with an open-air terrace and spectacular skyline views, and the stunning rooftop cupola offering one-of-a-kind vista of the Chicago skyline. LondonHouse Chicago opened in Spring 2016 so let the journey begin....

$$$$ – Expensive

Ballroom, Historic Venue, Hotel, Rooftop

Bar + Drinks, Destination Weddings, Food + Catering

85 East Wacker Drive at Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL (312) 357-1200

Reviewed on 10/25/2017 Ryanne A

My September wedding and reception at the London House was a dream come true. Steve Sleczka is a bride's best friend. He was on point with his communication with me throughout the entire process, he handled the behinds the scenes items with grace, and he was a delight for all... Read More of the wedding party and vendors to work with. Personally having a hospitality background I had eyes on , every detail, but Steve somehow managed to anticipate any needs or questions we had and always provided a logical and efficient solution. I wish I could work with him all the time, he is that pleasant. Steve going above and beyond doesn't even cover it, this guy works his rear off and that is hard to find! As far as the rest of the staff at the London House, everyone was super attentive and helpful. I worked with Maria in the reservations department and she also went above and beyond to make sure my out of town guests were taken care of and the reservations were correct. The space is really event friendly, they did a beautiful job setting everything up, it flowed beautifully and can be transformed into whatever your vision you have. Nothing beats the views at this place! Honestly! There are so many photo ops in various locations. We had a lot of out of town guests and they were all excited to see spectacular 360 city views. Even after 2 months, I still am getting comments from my gusts on the food that was served at our reception. The menu selections were updated and unlike the traditional baquet food served at an event. On the day of the wedding, each dish was executed to perfection. People were raving about the food! We were also impressed at how the courses served in unison with their ample food and beverage staff. Presentation was beautiful and will not be forgotten. There is not one negative thing I can say about our experience at the London House, I only wish I could get re-married to my husband there once a month :)

Reviewed on 10/17/2017 Sydney C

I had my wedding at LondonHouse Chicago this past September. It was absolutely perfect. The venue is breathtakingly beautiful (overlooking Chicago river), the staff is professional and seasoned and the coordinator, Steve Sleczka is extraordinary. I was very pleased with my... Read More complete experience (planning the wedding, staying at the hotel & hosting my wedding) at LondonHouse.