Artistic

Online Proofing

930 Casanova Ave, Monterey, CA Monterey Bay and SF Bay (831) 236-5538

In Good Hands!

Reviewed on 3/05/2015 Miranda C

I chose Rueben for the photos because he knows how to truly capture the beauty between loved ones. He truly has an eye for magic moments. I am a nervous perfectionist and was anxiously searching for someone who I felt could meet my standards. The whole experience from beginning... Read More to end flowed so well. Rueben knew what I was looking for as we spoke before hand and made me feel so comfortable. When time came to take the photos he was so fun and easy going. I really felt good about the experience. Finally the best part was seeing the final product. The series of photographs are so fresh and beautiful. Rueben creates a unique set of photos for each client. This is why he is amazing!

Look No Further

Reviewed on 3/03/2015

We could not have chosen a better photographer for our big day! We saw Rueben's portfolio online and were extremely interested in meeting him. He was quick to respond to our request, and soon after we met I knew we would choose him. He is warm, friendly and has a great sense... Read More of humor. It’s obvious he truly loves his work and takes pride in doing something that makes people happy. We really appreciated that he took time to talk with us and get an idea of who we are. We were also really impressed with his knowledge (this guy really knows his stuff!) On the day itself, we had Rueben from start to finish. Having him there really made the day extra special. He helped make sure everything ran smoothly, he was very easy to take photos with, and always put everyone at ease- either with encouraging words or teasing jokes. I never thought I would have so much fun taking photos! He captured the whole wedding beautifully! I couldn’t believe how many amazing shots there were! I was afraid I had a long “must haves” list of photos but he pulled through 110%. He captured every detail and more. He even surprised us by doing a mini photo shoot with my parents, who were celebrating their anniversary that day too. The day went by so fast and, after we received the photos, it really hit me how lucky we were to have such a great photographer help capture those memories! -Alyssa

Great engagement photos!

Reviewed on 3/01/2015 Brad B

Rueben and his assistant came to our home and also went to our wedding venue to take engagement pictures. He has a great sense of humor that really put us at ease, and took a bunch of different kinds of photos in different settings around our house and at the venue. He has some... Read More nice, really expensive looking equipment that resulted in great, professional photos. I'm kind of a hobby photographer and I was highly impressed with (and jealous of) his skill. It was very apparent that he knows a lot about lighting and setting up the pictures to make us look great, which we appreciated. It was also interesting the way he was able to take advantage of different elements of our yard and the forest/coastal venue setting to give us several different "looks" for our photos. He even took some with our dogs, which required a lot of patience (they're a pain in the ass to photograph.) Overall, I would highly recommend Rueben and Loose Tie Photography. We weren't looking forward to having our pictures taken but once they got here and got started, we were able to have a lot of fun with it and, most importantly, we got some really nice non-generic engagement photos that we love.