Documentary, Lifestyle

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

Orlando, FL (321) 947-8405

Reviewed on 9/04/2017 Rhonda R

Lora is one of the hardest working photographers we've ever worked with. She did a spectacular job on the engagement pics for my daughter and literally was everywhere we needed or wanted her on the wedding day this Saturday. We cannot wait to get the images as we know they... Read More will be perfect.

Reviewed on 6/10/2017 Amanda S

Lora is everything we could have hoped for in a photographer! She’s so easy to get along with. I felt like the three of us were friends by the end of the wedding (actually I kind of felt like that from our first meeting) :) The photos she took are amazing. Anything we wanted or... Read More didn’t want was totally fine with her. Everything felt laid back which is just how we wanted it. When originally starting to search for a photographer I was rudely awakened by the cost. When a colleague recommended Lora to me I was very happy to see the quality and price of her work. So glad we got to work with her and now we have these beautiful (& some very hilarious) photos to look back on forever.

Reviewed on 4/26/2017 Jessica J

I don't think a 5 star review even comes close to doing Lora justice. She deserves much more! From booking Lora, to our engagement photos, being in a friend's wedding that she photographed, our final planning session for our wedding and finally the day of.. the best vendor we... Read More worked with throughout the entire wedding process. I am pretty OCD and her detailed timeline of the day of made the entire wedding run so smooth. We have a big family and she made it work to get all the shots we requested and more. Myself and my husband LOVE shooting with her because she makes you feel so comfortable and makes it fun. Our wedding party and family felt the same way. Our engagement photos came out better than imagined last year that we already cannot wait to see her work of art from our wedding day. Lora is truly amazing!!

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Iga N

Can Lora Rodgers even take a bad picture? Not possible. My husband and I usually feel awkward in front of the camera and it shows, but Lora works her magic and we end up loving all of our pictures.

Reviewed on 3/20/2017 Shaina R

We can't say enough good things about Lora and our friends and family can't stop raving about the photos. What immediately drew us to her photos was how timeless and natural they looked- they don't need all the fancy filters and editing that you see a lot these days because... Read More they're just gorgeous on their own. My fiance and I were nervous and totally outside of our comfort zone going into our engagement shoot but Lora made us feel so at ease. She was so laid back and easy to work with. Her prices are extremely reasonable and for what you get you would think we paid at least 3x more. She captured our wedding day perfectly and we honestly couldn't be happier. Book her now!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Nicole G

I could not be happier with having Lora Rodgers as the photographer for our wedding at October Oaks Farm in Webster, FL on January 2017. She is truly amazing! She carries herself with such professionalism and kindness. She made my husband and I feel comfortable while taking... Read More pictures and we never felt rushed during a session. You can tell that Lora loves what she does and her work shows it. I cannot find one picture from Lora that I did not love. I would recommend Lora Rodgers to any bride that is looking for gorgeous pictures from their engagement session to their wedding day. She is well organized and was always available to me when I needed her. She was loved by everyone at our wedding. There are not enough kind words to share about Lora, she is absolutely amazing! Nicole & Stevie

Reviewed on 1/07/2017 Callie C

What can I say about Lora that hasn't already been said?! She is absolutely amazing and probably the best decision I made during this whole wedding-planning planning process. I agonized over choosing a photographer, because after it's all said and done, all you really have is... Read More pictures to look back on. But, let me tell you, Lora did not disappoint! We just got married yesterday so I haven't seen pictures yet, but I don't need to because our engagement pictures were perfect, so I know these will be as well. Lora's attitude through our entire wedding day helped put the whole wedding party at ease, especially me and my mom. She's calm, professional, personable, and has the sweetest soul! Thank you, Lora, for capturing the most important day of my life. We appreciate it more than you'll ever know! Do yourself a favor and hire this incredibly talented photographer! I promise you won't be sorry!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Stephen N

Laura is amazing. She's super talented and super fun to work with. She shot our engagement pictures and there wasn't a picture I didn't like! My fiance and I appreciate a natural look to our pictures that isn't forced and she 100% delivered. I am excited for her to shoot our... Read More wedding in just a few months. <3

Reviewed on 11/20/2016 Nicole F

Lora is incredible! I cannot say enough about her. The photos from our wedding day were very important to me. The best advice I got from a photographer was that if I liked his photos from his online gallery then I would like my photos too. Photographers just have a style and you... Read More can pretty much expect consistency from them. I absolutely got that from Lora. I loved her photos on her blog and knew I would love mine. She met with us multiple times, helped me figure out a timeline, locations, etc for our engagement and wedding day photos. She is so sweet and will make everyone feel comfortable. I hardly noticed she was there on our wedding day! And yet, she captured the day beautifully. I cannot say enough about her and look forward to booking her again for family photos when that day comes for us. =)

Reviewed on 6/04/2016 Julie W

Lora is an amazing wedding photographer! We are so happy that we chose her. Planning a wedding from out of town can be difficult at times, but Lora was very accommodating and took the time to schedule a Skype consultation. We could tell that Lora was easy to talk to, had a great... Read More personality and would be fun to be around. On top of that, her pictures were amazing, and she was so reasonably priced! We booked her immediately. We had a lot of fun shooting our engagement shoot with her. She had a lot of great suggestions of props, locations, etc. and rolled well with our ideas as well. We aren't big picture people and were a little nervous going into it, but she made us feel comfortable and was great about suggesting poses that worked well. We really wanted to incorporate our dog into our pictures, and she was very accommodating and got some great shots with her. It was a fun way for us to get to know her and feel good about how our wedding pictures would turn out! We knew Lora was good going into our wedding, but we were even more blown away with how she did on the day of. She was so good at taking pictures all over the reception without you even knowing she was there. I had so many guests commenting on how many pictures she took! She captured the whole day so beautifully, from the details, to getting ready, our first look and portraits, and of course the ceremony and reception. I am so happy that we chose Lora. Lora, thank you so much for documenting our wedding day and allowing us to relive this day for years and years to come. I wish you all the best! <3 - Julie & Clinton Andrews

LORA IS THE BEST!

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Illich V

We cannot thank Lora enough for stepping up and helping us fulfill our dream wedding. It was such a short notice and she was nothing less than perfect. She is very professional and knows exactly what to do. We left it all in her hands and she did an incredible job and all by... Read More herself. She made time to get to know us in such a short period of time. She made us feel like she was apart of the family. Can't wait for our next big party because without a doubt, Lora will be our photographer.

Awesome Photographer!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Nikki W

Picking the right photographer was really important to me. I was looking for photos that will stand the test of time and would capture our special day. Lora Rodgers was the absolute perfect pick for us. Her philosophy matched up with our ideas and she is so personable and... Read More pleasure to be around. Lora made me and my (now) husband feel at ease. We’re self-proclaimed non-photogenic people but, we managed to look ourselves in our photos and super happy and in love. Lora photographed engagement photos and our wedding (getting ready, ceremony, and reception). She was super (duper) patient with us (and our family) and helped to guide/direct us when needed. We couldn’t be happier with our choice and we’ll cherish our photographs!

Highly recommend Lora Rodgers!

Reviewed on 8/04/2015 Mariel G

Lora is beyond talented and takes the most beautiful pictures! She captured everything at our wedding and reception and we couldn't be happier.

Awesome Photographer

Reviewed on 7/27/2015 Lauren A

Lora was such a delight to work with. We used Lora for our destination wedding, I can't express how happy I am with our results!! Our photos turned out more beautiful than I could of ever imagined! Lora was extremely easy to work with, and very patient as my husband can be quite... Read More the complainer in 89 degrees heat. I received my photo's within 3 weeks of my wedding. I highly recommend using her services!

Perfect photographer for our wedding day!

Reviewed on 7/23/2015 Katy M

Lora was wonderful and the perfect photographer for our wedding day! We were married on a Disney Cruise and Lora was so great at helping us plan from afar! She was always available by phone or email and helped answer my questions - even the ones not about photography. She was... Read More very organized and reviewed our wedding timeline with me over the phone prior to the cruise and in person once on the cruise. We first met to take engagement pictures and Lora immediately made us feel at ease. We are not super comfortable in front of the camera, but Lora made the experience fun. Our wedding pictures were even better! Lora had great ideas on where to take photos and how to pose us. She really captured the magic of the day. Not only am I very pleased, but my friends and family are as well. Everyone is very impressed with our wedding pictures and I could not have asked for better. I would recommend Lora without hesitation to any bride - but especially brides planning a destination wedding. She will do her research and put you at ease. Thank you Lora!

Reviewed on 5/01/2015 Erin C

Lora was a wonderful person to work with! Instantly upon meeting her for our consultation we knew we would be more than thrilled to have her capture our day. Our engagement session was fun, relaxed, and the right amount of structure we needed to have our photos be both candid... Read More and naturally posed. Our wedding day was completely stress-free and her warm and funny disposition helped get smiles on the faces of our entire party and family. Not only we were happy with her work on that day, we were amazed at how each photo turned out. We love our photos from our engagement and our wedding day!

Most Amazing Photographer and Person!!

Reviewed on 9/30/2014 Melissa B

I found Lora by googling Orlando wedding photographers and came across her blog. I knew the look of the photos I dreamed of for our wedding and instantly saw that in Lora's work. We scheduled to meet with her and her personality was amazing! She is so kind, sweet, and really... Read More treats you like a friend - not just another client. She makes an effort to learn about you and I could tell she really cared. Lora did our engagement photos In January and they were wonderful! She spent a ton of time with us and we had a huge selection of photos that we just adored. She then met with us right before the wedding to go over all of our shots and schedule. She is on-point, organized, and doesn't forget anything! The day of the wedding came and she spent almost an entire day with us...from noon until eleven PM. That is something that really helped in our decisions...her price was for the day! Most photographs nickel and dime every hour. The day of the wedding she was like a ninja taking photos and capturing every moment of our day/night. When we received our photos back a few weeks later, I cried. She gave us a gift that no amount of money could buy...the gift of getting to relive every minute of our wedding day again and again. I am so happy we met Lora, happy we chose her to do our photos, and would 150% recommend her to anyone, for any type of photos you need. Lora - thank you again for everything you have done for us, and we are truly thankful!!! (Melissa and Sean)

Amazing photos of our special day!

Reviewed on 9/29/2014 Amanda T

First of all, Lora is a pleasure to work with. She is flexible and goes out of her way to meet your needs. Lora captured the most amazing photos of every part of our day. From my girls and I getting ready to our guests dancing the night away, I couldn't believe how many perfect... Read More photos she captured for us. I couldn't be happier with our experience and would absolutely recommend Lora for your wedding or event.

The most amazing photographer!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014

I feel that I can never truly express how happy we are that we chose Lora to be our photographer. She not only took the most amazing photos, but she was so much fun to work with! She had so many amazing ideas for areas to take pictures and listened to some of our suggestions too... Read More for poses. By far my favorite photos are the candid shots that she captured throughout our engagement session and our wedding. I tell everyone I know that is getting married about Lora, and I don't believe it's possible to find a more amazing and fun vendor.

Lora Rodgers is amazing!

Reviewed on 9/28/2014 Alyssa P

I told my FI (now husband) I wanted to make sure we got the best photographer because I wanted someone to capture ever moment of our special day and let me tell you Lora Rodgers did that and so much more! She quickly responded to my emails and she even did our engagement... Read More photos. Lora became a friend through it all. I am telling you she was well worth the money. I trust Lora will capture all the special moments in your wedding too!

Couldn't be happier!

Reviewed on 3/29/2014 Kim K

My husband, family and I could not be happier with our decision to hire Lora as our wedding photographer. She was such a pleasant presence throughout the entire wedding day. Beforehand she set a thorough wedding picture timeline and gave me the opportunity to review and edit... Read More with the family. We all knew the expectations and where to be when, which reduced stress the day of. She arrived on time, was extremely professional and added to the fun of the day. She is very kind and fun to work with, and put all of us at ease in front of the camera. I received my wedding pictures back within three weeks and absolutely love them! Everyone who has seen the pictures has commented on what a wonderful photographer she is and the high quality of the pictures. She caught every detail and moment and it is so fun to have those to look back on. Hiring Lora was one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding.

AMAZING PHOTOGRAPHER!

Reviewed on 11/18/2013 Melissa G

We loved having Lora as our wedding photographer! She is quick, efficient, and has a great eye! On the day of the wedding, she remained unseen but captured some of the most amazing photos! If you are not a picture person, she is very good at telling you what to do in your... Read More pictures to make them turn out beautiful. She also put together a photo timeline for our wedding day which helped me out a ton! Everything went perfectly and I would highly recommend her!

COULDN'T BE HAPPIER =)

Reviewed on 11/04/2013 Jenna O

Lora photographed our engagement pics as well as our wedding. To say she is a joy to work with would be an understatement. She is so easy going, but subtly keeps everyone on track! She is one of the sweetest people i have met, and she truly captured our personalities and dynamic... Read More as a couple. I couldnt be happier with how are pictures turned out. Besides the wedding portraits, I truly never noticed she was there! haha she uses a "fly on the wall" approach, which gives you some great candids of your friends and family enjoying your day with you. i cant say enough great things about her. I would def recommend her to anyone for any type of photography but especially for your wedding. You wont regret it! =)

Perfect Wedding Photography

Reviewed on 7/26/2013 Emily B

Very professional, fun to work with, great pictures! All you need :)

Lora Rodgers is GREAT!!

Reviewed on 7/25/2013 Anna G

Lora Rodgers was a fantastic, artistic, high-quality photographer with very reasonable prices. Not only were her photos excellent, she made the experience for my fiancé and me fun, as well. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone interested. Thank you, Lora!