Loreto Caceres Photography

Brooklyn,Manhattan, Hudson Valley, Catskills,

Artistic, Documentary, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

Brooklyn,Manhattan, Hudson Valley, Catskills, (516) 457-7559

Reviewed on 8/16/2017 Nicole H

Absolutely amazing!!! Seriously the best wedding photographer ever. I knew from the moment I met with Loreto and saw her website that I wanted her to photograph my wedding. Aside from being a complete professional, she is extremely intuitive, and knew exactly what I wanted. She... Read More asked me every moment I wanted captured, but it didn't even make a difference, because she truly captured every moment beautifully! I never felt rushed and pressured or forced into taking pictures. She is also super sweet, and very easy to work with. My photos came out artistic, many of them are candid, and there are black and white photos as well which is exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for professional artistic wedding photos, she is incredible. I can't recommend her enough!!!

Reviewed on 8/05/2017 Ashleigh L

AMAZING! She will get every shot you want. Just tell her what you want and she will make it come to life !!!!!

Reviewed on 1/27/2017 Nancy A

We were so lucky to have met Loreto at my best friends wedding. She was so stress free and great to work with!! She took her time and made sure she got all the best shots. I knew when it was my time to get married.... we wanted to work with her! We booked her for our... Read More engagement shoot and wedding. Our engagement shoot was in the city. We went to the high line, meatpacking district and couple other locations she had recommended around the area. She went above and beyond. The pictures came out perfect!! I knew that our wedding pictures were going to be amazing. Loreto made sure to visit our venue with us, so we could walk her around and review what we wanted and what her recommendations were. Overall fantastic experience and I would highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 11/05/2016 Emily & Pablo K

We found Loreto through a recommendation of friends who were married two years before us. When I initially reached out to her, Loreto was traveling in Central America, but still kept in communication as much as possible. After sitting down with us at our apartment and... Read More discussing our vision (or lack thereof) we were really excited to work with her. A few months before the wedding Loreto met us upstate at our venue and walked through the property throwing ideas around. I felt really comfortable with her approach - she's definitely an artist and not a cookie cutter wedding photographer. I can honestly say the photography was one of the only elements of the wedding day I never felt worried about. Our wedding was small and Loreto captured the beauty and uniqueness of the day perfectly. I wish I had more reasons to work with her! Birthing photos?

Reviewed on 10/13/2016 Kim Z

Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Loreto Caceres Photography!!! Loreto, was incredible from beginning to end! Just enough guidance to get the perfect shots but yet stealth enough that our guests barely knew you were there! We have already seen a few of our photos and... Read More they are gorgeous. We can wait to see the rest! 😆 Thank you so much for capturing all of the magical moments of our special day!

Reviewed on 10/04/2016 Emily D

Loreto came recommended to me by a friend. As soon as I looked on her website, I knew she was the photographer for us. Her pictures were breathtaking and unique, unlike the typical wedding shots I was seeing time and time again. Her prices were also very reasonable compared to... Read More many other photographers in the area. On our wedding day, she was professional but relaxed, which is exactly what you want from a vendor (no added stress needed!). We had to deal with the rain, but she took it in stride and rather than panicking about the shots or her camera, she continuously checked in to see if my husband and I were okay. Throughout the rest of the night, she was a fly on the wall, taking candid shots left and right (which is exactly what we wanted). I would suggest her to anyone. She is easy to work with, professional, and produces great work. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed on 4/05/2016 Elizabeth B

It was a pleasure working with Loreto. She was nothing but professional. It seriously was a relief knowing she had everything under control especially when I was completely overwhelmed. She captured such remarkable pictures in the church, of my dog :) in a bow-tie, of my husband... Read More and I dancing and of our family. At first I regretted not getting a video of the day but to be honest I didn't need it because she got such candid shots that were priceless. Thanks Loreto your amazing at what you do!!

Reviewed on 3/13/2016 Christine

We loved working with Loreto for our Oct. 2015 wedding. Her photos were exactly what we wanted - they feel spontaneous and natural and she was able to capture so many special and intimate moments without being intrusive. We were nervous about hiring a photographer but Loreto... Read More was easily one of the best decisions we made and was well worth it! She is very professional, super nice and just a pleasure to work with. She not only arrived early to our venue on the day but also stayed a little late to make sure she got all the photos we discussed. She made us feel totally at ease and took such beautiful photos of us, all the little details of our day and amazing ones of our guests. I honestly don't know how she managed to capture everything but she did! She is very talented and has a great eye. Her website is easy to use and she communicated and sent us the photos following our wedding by the date estimated. Hope to have another special occasion one day so we can hire her again! Thanks Loreto!

Reviewed on 2/21/2016 Casey P

Loreto was the perfect photographer for our wedding and reception at Congregation Beth Elohim and Brooklyn Society for Ethical Culture in Brooklyn. When we received the photos all of us (family and friends included), were amazed at how she managed to capture such great moments... Read More and be a completely unintrusive part of the wedding. We were drawn to Loreto’s photography for her wonderful candid shots, and she absolutely delivered on that. She always did a great job of making the posed photos seem natural. She is highly professional while entirely friendly, which we really appreciated. We can’t recommend Loreto more--we’re only sad that we don’t get to have photographs taken by her more often!

Reviewed on 2/15/2016 A A

Loreto was my absolute favorite wedding vendor. We had a tiny wedding, with just our immediate family present (8 of us + the priest). We didn't skimp on anything though: full wedding gear, full Mass, a party bus, outdoor photos, a lunch, and topped it off with bowling. One... Read More person present only spoke Spanish, half of the folks don't often take pics, & my dad is a professional photog. Loreto handled all of this with ease and did an amazing job of capturing the close knit, fun, spirit of the day. There were multiple, lovely photos & intimate moments captured with everyone. She was a real pleasure to work with & once we shared the photos, people didn't feel left out because of how beautifully every precious moment was captured. I knew from her site I'd be pleased with the outcome, but particularly for the cost, the ease with which it all came together, and how even with how small our party was, she never once felt in the way, Loreto was a great pick. I got so many compliments on the photos and our family loved the quality of the albums as well. You can't go wrong with Loreto.

AMAZING

Reviewed on 11/06/2015 Laura M

Loreto was a true professional and a joy to work with. For my (now) wife and I going into the wedding day the most nerve-racking part is the possibility that our expectations would not be met by one of our vendors. And with a role as pivotal as the photographer, those... Read More expectations are intensified tenfold. But, going in after meeting and speak to Loreto a few times we knew we were going to be taken care of. And Loreto did. She delivered in spades. Furthermore, she was as cool as cucumber during the wedding day which made us and our family feel at ease. Our wedding day was close to perfect and my wife and I keep saying "let's do it again". If we were to do it again -- we'd ask Loreto to come back and take some amazing photos for us.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Seo Yun Y

Loreto did an amazing engagement shoot for me and my now-husband a couple of years back. She then did our wedding in Brooklyn at The Green Building, and then we called her back yet again later in the same year when we had our first baby! She is the ultimate professional but... Read More isn't stuffy and is a real joy to work with (i.e. no awkwardness, felt like she was an instant friend). I absolutely cherish all of her photos from our most special moments as a new family. I cannot recommend her enough.

Working with Loreto is a dream!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015 Eric G

Loreto photographed my wedding in March 2015. She and her assistant were an absolute pleasure to work with, we adore the images. Communicating with Loreto was always fast and easy. Her website portal to view images was incredibly user friendly. Since we paid for much of the... Read More wedding ourselves, we did not use some of other services she provides besides day-of shooting, but I have no doubt they are excellent. She really understood what my husband and I were looking for--natural light, more candid shots than posed photos, and a few family portraits. Loreto is an artist, first and foremost, and that truly comes through in her images. Her photos are thoughtful, intimate, vibrant, and gorgeous. A tremendous value for the level of work she provides. Can't recommend Loreto enough!

Exactly what we were looking for

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

We got married outdoors in NYC last May and were very pleased with Loreto. Everything, including the cost, the professionalism, and the quality of the photos we got back, were fantastic. We really wanted photos of all the guests and not just posed shots, and she did a beautiful... Read More job of capturing sweet and candid moments among guests and family throughout the ceremony and reception. She was unobtrusive during the ceremony, and was able to move us quickly and painlessly through the wedding party and family shots. The photos themselves are beautifully done and we've gotten so many compliments - even our venue wanted to use them for promotional material! Would definitely recommend.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Seyward D

I can't say enough nice things about Loreto. We hired her more than a year before our wedding because, after seeing her pictures online, we knew she was exactly the photographer we wanted. We loved her natural, easygoing, but still sharp and beautiful images. She was extremely... Read More easy to work with -- professional and organized. And on the day of the wedding, she rolled with the punches, including unexpected traffic and my husband's large, chaotic family. The highest compliment I heard from our guests was, "I never even knew she was there" -- Loreto was just totally unobtrusive, yet always right when the best moments, both staged and candid, were occurring. The images turned out fabulously. I especially admire how she noticed great angles, light, shadows, and reflections. I highly recommend her to any couple looking for someone who has an untraditional, and thus exciting eye for wedding pictures. She really brings something special to her work.

Reviewed on 8/07/2015 Seyward D

highly recommend

Reviewed on 12/27/2014 Tina D

I can't recommend Loreto strongly enough! She did such an amazing job taking photographs for our wedding. Our photographs are GORGEOUS. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted our photos to look like- Loreto was very open to this, listened to what we wanted, and delivered... Read More above and beyond what we asked for! We got married at the New York Botanical Garden- Loreto offered to visit the site with us in advance to scope out ideal places to shoot. In the end my husband and I weren't able to do this, but this did not stop Loreto from identifying the most beautiful locations in the very large gardens for our photos. On the day of the wedding she took charge of the photos but was never overbearing; she made sure we made the best use of the sunlight yet was respectful of our time. One of my most favorite parts of the wedding day was riding through the gardens in a golf cart with my husband and Loreto to find the most beautiful spaces to shoot. Loreto was also always very flexible, laid back and professional, and she was extremely responsive throughout the planning process. She had a skilled and specific vision and we trusted her completely. We were not disappointed!! I would recommend Loreto without any hesitation!!

Loreto was perfect.

Reviewed on 10/27/2014 Carly F

Her style is prompt and ardent at taking pictures without being obtrusive or very noticeable at all. She was very good with direction and tailoring the types of pictures and how many pictures she took to our discretion. While taking the family photos, she moved quicker... Read More than any photographer we’ve ever watch work. We didn’t have much time as our schedule was thrown off due to rainshowers. Loreto moved us around and got the photos we needed in record time. This is after she walked with us through the rain. We decided to have the wedding party and guests walk from our ceremony to the reception - a 20 minute walk with a constant downpour. Loreto was with us the whole way and never worried once while snapping off pictures of us with our umbrellas walking through Brooklyn. She showed an incredible combination of timeliness and artistry, offering great direction when we needed it. Her flexibility, friendly demeanor and professionalism suited the spontaneous nature of our wedding perfectly.

My wedding

Reviewed on 9/17/2012 Nicole J

Loretocaceresphotography was my photographer for my wedding. What an amazing company! They were so prompt and accommodating. The most professional people I have ever met. They kept me on a time schedule and took every photo I asked for. They were so personable and helped my... Read More timid husband and family feel great taking millions of photos. They have been gracious enough to send me sneak peeks of my photos and they were amazing! I met with many photographers and this company is amazing! They did not try ti sell you on anything, I stead their photos sell themeselves. Check out the website loretocaceresphotography.com and you will. Or,be disappointed!

Beautiful Photos

Reviewed on 8/23/2012 Jennifer S

Loreto pays attention to detail and takes great, artistic pictures.

AMAZING photographer

Reviewed on 8/11/2012 Nicole P

Loreto is actually a friend of my husbands, who has shot a bunch of weddings that we have attended - so we knew we wanted to work with her right away. She has a very different approach that is natural and noninvasive - her work honestly speaks for itself. I tell everyone who i... Read More meet that is looking for a photographer to look at her website. She is reasonably priced, and works so hard to make sure that everything goes smoothly the day of your wedding.