Lori Blythe Photography - Fredericksburg, Texas

Fredericksburg, Dripping Springs, Boerne, Comfort, Stonewall

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

P.O. Box 1175, Fredericksburg, TX Fredericksburg, Dripping Springs, Boerne, Comfort, Stonewall (830) 998-2868

Reviewed on 7/10/2017 Brittany R

AMAZING!!!! I cannot say enough about Lori and the product she provides! I am so thankful that we found her and were able to have her as the photographer for our wedding. During our first conversation with her, I could tell that she was excited and invested in capturing us as a... Read More couple. Our engagement photo session with Lori was so fun and the pictures were amazing (all of our family and friends stated how beautiful they were on our save the date). During our wedding day, Lori was stellar and so kinds, polite, and professional. She seemed to be everywhere capturing everything. We recently received our photos and they were BEAUTIFUL. We cannot wait to hang them all over our house!

Reviewed on 4/30/2017 Caroline J

ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!! From our initial phone call to viewing our wedding photos for the first time – Lori exceeded our expectations every step of the way! The day we did my bridals was an absolute blast! Lori has such a natural eye for capturing timeless images. She gave great... Read More direction which put me at such ease! My bridals have such variety, delicate attention to detail and creativity in capturing the entire look! On our wedding day Lori was an absolute blessing. She confidently managed the craziness of capturing large group photos – she softly captured the sweet moments before we walked down the aisle – she gave us confidence in knowing that she would capture each special moment seemed to fly by with in all of the excitement! Lori captured everything that we loved about our wedding day! We are so thankful for Lori and for these images that so perfectly captured our absolute favorite day!!

Reviewed on 11/04/2016 Allison M

I can't say enough wonderful things about Lori! We were very glad that we found her and felt that it really was a blessing! She made us feel very comfortable from the beginning when we first met and each time after that . She had so many ideas and made both my bridals and our... Read More wedding day photos so enjoyable. The photos turned out beautifully! She works extremely hard to do a quality job that you are happy with!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Krista H

Lori is amazing! She is so much fun to work with and her pictures are beautiful. I continue to get compliments on my photos and am always so excited to show them to everyone. Newly engaged friends always ask who my photographer was and I'm thrilled to send them all to Lori. I... Read More can't recommend her enough!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 Darcy M

Lori was amazing! She was very flexible with me and my husband when scheduling our engagement photos and let us know ahead of time when there was a weather conflict. She was very friendly and full of photo ideas on the wedding day and definitely helped capture the beauty of the... Read More wedding and all the joy we shared. I would recommend her for anyone looking for a photographer!

Reviewed on 11/01/2016 C. M

Lori did my daughters bridal portraits and then the wedding. She is so friendly, fun, creative, and professional. The photos were all beautiful and it was just fun having her around. We would highly recommend Lori Blythe photography!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Brice B

Phenomenal!! My Fiancé and I were in town one weekend and she worked with our schedule and met with us for coffee one morning to go over the details. She was very personable from day one. The wedding day started off with her having to put up with my groomsmen acting like boys... Read More being boys. She took it like a champ, went right along with it and made our photo shoot fun, easy and painless. She was very energetic, positive and informative. She keeps the energy up and keeps everyone laughing and before you know it, photo's are over an your off to the party! From a Groomsman's point of view she was more than I expected from a photographer and would definitely recommend her.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Emily J

AMAZING!! It was so great working with Lori for our Wedding. She was there early and I realized a few minutes before she got there that my timeline was off by 30 minutes, and by 30 minutes I had told her 30 minutes later than the ceremony time. She didn't flinch she got all the... Read More photos in we wanted and more. She was so easy to get along with and put up well with the Groomsmen and their jokes. She fit in like we had all known her forever. The reception was great because you would glance over and see her there but you didn't even know she was there unless you looked. So excited to see the rest of the photo's I know they will be great! Adjusting a little left or right for lighting didn't bother me she really knew what she was doing. Would Highly recommend her to any friends getting married.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Mackenzie S

Lori was an amazing photography and made the photos a fun thing instead of a chore!!! She listened to what the bride wanted and got the most gorgeous pictures!!!! Highly recommend her for weddings and events!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Lori T

One word to describe Lori is PHENOMENAL! I recently got married in September and I cannot speak highly enough of the amazing work that Lori did. She was exceptional with not only my husband and I, but also with the wedding party and wedding guests. She made everyone feel so... Read More comfortable and relaxed, ultimately making our wedding photos simply stunning. Our guests were even commenting on how great she was. Lori captured every perfect moment and the editing and quality was beautiful - not over-edited like you often see with other photographers. Thanks to her work, we get to relive our beautiful day over and over. Lori is extremely professional and easy to work with - she was very quick to respond and the turnaround time for our pictures was super quick!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 KK A

Lori was AMAZING! She was professional, but friendly and warm. She took my bridal portraits and did our wedding. She was creative, and pushed me to do things I wouldn't have, but I trusted her and the pictures were amazing. All of our wedding party enjoyed working with her. I... Read More have recommended her to everyone I know getting married!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Jenny W

I loved having Lori photograph our big day. She also did our engagement pictures and my bridals. I couldn't have been more happy with how all of the pictures turned out! Lori was very detailed with all of her pictures and made sure that the pictures truly represented us. Lastly,... Read More she was just an all around sweetheart/genuine person to be around -- I would recommend her to anyone and everyone.

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Yazmin W

We could not be happier with Lori! She did our engagement and wedding photos and they are all beyond beautiful. She has a true eye for photography and the art that goes into it. I would recommend her to everyone!

Reviewed on 10/31/2016 Amy D

Lori did such an amazing job! Everyone who looked at my pictures commented how incredible the lighting was and that I had a really awesome photographer. Both my husband and I are incredibly shy people, so we had no idea what poses to do or what pictures to take but Lori led us... Read More through it all, and I could not be happier with the end product. She even travels for a reasonable fee as we had our wedding in Houston. I highly recommend that you use Lori for your wedding as you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed on 6/15/2016 Mary Leigh C

I got married this past weekend in Fredericksburg and Lori was our photographer. She was referred to me by my wedding coordinator. Before the wedding she was very professional, responsive and easy to work with. The day of the wedding she was very punctual and most... Read More importantly she was fun and energetic. She suggested some really cool shots/poses. She must have taken 1000 pictures. She is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to see my proofs!

Reviewed on 5/26/2016 Allyson W

She is amazing!! My wedding was last year and having never been in a wedding before my own, I had no idea what kinds of pictures/poses I should ask for. Lori was so fun and flexible! She has a great eye for the kinds of pictures that will look wonderful and will also make sure... Read More she gets any specific shots you want. She just sort of gave suggestions during different shoots and it made me much more comfortable than awkwardly trying to pose myself and smile. I didn't realize just how talented she was until I was in a friends wedding recently, and the photographer only took a few different shots of the wedding party and called it good. I have individuals with each bridesmaid, candid shots of all of us, and posed shots of all of us, all of which naturally turned out great because we were actually having fun taking pictures (even in the 90 degree heat)! And that's just for the wedding party. The same thing goes for family pics as well. I don't even think I saw her during the actual ceremony/reception because she is like some sort of camera ninja so you definitely don't have to worry about her being "in the way" of anything-I was pleasantly surprised getting some of the pictures back because I legitimately had not seen her taking pictures in certain places but she had taken some awesome shots! She also got the pictures back to us in a timely manner as well and even went back and edited a few for me when I asked to make specific pictures black and white etc. All in all, a caring, sweet photographer with reasonable prices that is stress free and fun to work with :)

Reviewed on 3/17/2016 Sarah G

I love Lori, as a person she made us feel totally comfortable with her on our wedding day, and as a photographer, she captured the joy and love around us. The entire day felt so magical and I'm so happy we had Lori. She was quick to respond (contracted in August and wedding in... Read More March) to my emails, giving advice about when to do specific pictures but totally willing to work with what I gave her and the timeframe. We ended up doing pre-wedding portraits & (which I initially was hesitant about) she made that moment between us special. Just me & my groom having a moment before the whirlwind!! Glad I took her advice because those photos were GORGEOUS. A total pro and a delight to work with. Getting the final pictures back made me a little teary, all the things I didn't get to see or didn't remember Lori captured in the most beautiful way possible. I am SO HAPPY I have those thing to look back to and remember. If you are getting married and don't have a photographer, you MUST hire Lori. It's worth the expense because you will enjoy it for years to come and the pictures will be stunning.

Reviewed on 1/04/2016 Kimberly C

5.0 Kimberly Browning Lori was a God send, a true blessing from above!! Mrs. Blythe did our engagement and wedding photo's and we both couldn't be more pleased. Lori is creative, reasonable, prompt, professional, geez I could go on and on about her amazing work!! It was... Read More really fun working with her, we just love her so much!! And I love flipping through our pictures with family and friends hearing them say how beautiful our pictures are. Thank you again Lori for your amazing work!!

Professional, Fun, Beautiful Photographs!

Reviewed on 1/30/2015

Working with Lori was fantastic! She took the time to understand what we wanted, and made it happen. Lori is very professional, yet very friendly, blending in easily with our small wedding party and guests. She got the important shots, the typical wedding shots, some very... Read More creative arranged shots, and the fun candid shots, and did it in a way that you didn't notice she was there. The photographs were ready when she said they would be, and I'm absolutely delighted with them. They are beautiful and so well done, and she made me look better than I do in real life! My friends and family loved them too. I definitely recommend Lori Blythe Photography!

Diamond in the rough !

Reviewed on 11/14/2014 Erica R

Lori Blythe Photography was a gift from God. I am so thankful for every thing she did to make my day special. From the bridal portraits to the wedding day, everything was spectacular ! Very professional in every way. Often brides don't always end up getting a photographer that... Read More is the whole package and having great pictures to look at afterwards is everything. My bridal portraits, highlight video, and wedding day pics are perfect. I will continue to use Lori and I highly suggest anyone that wants professionalism and talent in one package do the same. Definitely a diamond in the rough and look forward to seeing big things from Lori Blythe Photography ! Love always and truly grateful, Erica Richards