Award-winning wedding photographer in Napa!

A beautiful photograph is a key that unlocks a moment. Award winning wedding and lifestyle photographer, Lori focuses on real moments and emotionally inspired imagery.

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Film Photography, Printed Enlargements, Printed Proofs, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Photo + Video

1041 Jefferson Street, Napa, CA

The best decision we made!

Reviewed on 10/19/2014 Allie

Hands down, the best decision we made for our wedding was hiring Lori. Words can't begin to express how grateful I am to have had Lori as our photographer. From our first phone call, all the way through the process, Lori was phenomenal. She is a true professional, and amazing... Read More person. She took time to get to know us, understand our styles and what we were looking for from our pictures, and the result was beyond anything I could have ever imagined. I think I have watched our slideshow 400 times already. All the pictures are breathtaking - and we've gotten so many compliments from people - many saying they wish they could do their wedding over just to have Lori take their pictures!! Beyond her amazing talent, Lori is the most calming, sweet soul to have as part of your day. You can tell she loves what she does, and it shows in each picture. HIRE LORI!! She will capture your day unlike anyone else can, I can guarantee it.

Stunning pictures from a genuinely personable photographer!

Reviewed on 10/16/2014 Laura K

When we started planning our 7/25/2014 wedding, choosing the right photographer was at the very top of my priority list. I did an exhaustive search on the Knot and other sites, and I kept seeing Lori Paladino come up. I found galleries of her pictures, and I was so impressed. I... Read More called and emailed several photographers before her, and none of them were the right fit. But when I called Lori, I instantly knew she was going to be great for us. She is so friendly, warm, and a great listener. Right off the bat she had some great suggestions (before we even booked her!), and she made us feel very comfortable. Morever, she really provided the very best service for the price. To me, the most important question to ask for all parts of wedding planning should be ‘is it worth it?’ And she was worth every penny. Our pictures couldn’t have turned out better. Lori and her second photographer braved the 103 degree Napa heat with SMILES and never ever stopped shooting! Several of our guests commented on how much they appreciated being included in all of the pictures. She captured every single moment that we wanted to remember, and we couldn’t be happier with them. And we get to keep ALL of them! The hardest part is figuring out which ones to print and frame. I would highly recommend booking Lori to be your photographer. We had high expectations, but she truly blew us away! Thank you, Lori!

Beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 9/11/2013 Thuong L

Planning a wedding from Chicago simply meant we had to go with our gut feelings. We knew we would not be able to meet any photographers in person so we wanted to be sure we would connect over the phone. Lori is so sweet, is a great listener and her online portfolio definitely... Read More caught our attention. When we finally met Lori on our wedding day, we were pleasantly surprised by how cool and calm she was and her ability to move things along all the while taking many great shots. I don't remember ever feeling like a photographer was really there but she and her assistant that day, Luke, were just fabulous. They directed us in some cases (family shots, formals, etc) but for the most part, they just did their thing, blended in, and let us and our guests enjoy the wedding. Fast forward to when she sent us our photos. Oh my... words cannot describe how beautiful they are. Lori and her team did wonders with our photos and we are so happy she was the one we chose. You will not be disappointed with Lori. She is professional and one of the best there is. Thank you, Lori, for our beautiful photos!

Reviewed on 11/02/2015 Shana R

Incredible photography. We had Sandra and second shooter, Laurie. They were both great and very easy to work with. The attention to detail was the key as they were able to capture us at the best moments and in the best light. Sandra demonstrated a lot of patience and... Read More professionalism with the family portraits and trying to wrangle toddlers into posing. We now have some memorable photos that we will cherish and already are focal points in our living room. The photos captured our wedding perfectly and we will be able to remember every detail now with our photo collection. Thank you to Sandra and Laurie.

Reviewed on 11/01/2015 Jennifer S

Hiring Lori was one of the best decisions we made when planning our April 2015 wedding and are so thankful that our wedding coordinator made the recommendation. Lori and her second shooter, Sandra, captured both our Indian and American ceremonies beautifully! Lori listened to... Read More all of our requests and far exceeded any expectations we could have had. The pictures blew us away and take us back to that amazing day every time we look at them.

Reviewed on 10/31/2015 Amanda B

Simply put, Lori is the best. Photography was one of the most important things to my husband and me when planning our wedding, and Lori didn't disappoint. Our engagement session set the mood ahead of time: We wanted a fun session that had a combination of nontraditional and... Read More traditional moments, and it was hard to select our favorites among the bunch. The same held true for the wedding. Lori (and her second shooter, who was amazing) captured the day expertly, from our getting-ready shots to the wedding and the reception. More than a year later, we're still going through our photos, and many of them are on our walls too. But the best part was how easy Lori is to work with. She listens to what her clients want, offers suggestions or provides advice, and the end result is a wonderful collaboration. Her correspondence is fast and friendly, and her personality is one where you feel like she's a guest at your wedding, moonlighting as an amazing artist. She put everyone at ease instantly, which is a mark of a genuinely lovely person. We would recommend (and have!) Lori again and again. You won't find anyone better.

Reviewed on 10/30/2015 Kristen H

Lori was INCREDIBLE. The photos of our wedding were absolutely gorgeous- she was able to capture some of the most beautiful moments of my wedding, especially candid photos where I did not even know she was there. I plan on using Lori for all future family photos and will... Read More recommend her to anyone I know getting married. Aside from the amazing photos, she is truly a genuine and caring person. She really took the time to get to know my husband and I and helped to capture those moments that meant the most to us. Hands down the best photographer a bride could ask for.

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 Ashley H

Lori photographed our Napa wedding this summer and everything about the experience was excellent. From the initial phone conversation to the day of to the photo delivery stage, Lori was kind, professional and always enthusiastic. Her images speak for themselves - the perfect... Read More light, all the important moments and the magic of the day captured. I highly recommend Lori.

Reviewed on 10/28/2015 Joanna P

My husband and I cherish our wedding photos. Lori did an outstanding job of photographing our rehearsal evening and wedding day. We planned our San Francisco wedding while living in Hong Kong and Lori made the process smooth sailing. She sent us some detailed questions in the... Read More run up to the day, getting a feel for us as a couple. When she arrived at our rehearsal venue, I felt like I knew her and she has an incredible way of making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera so no one felt stiff or unsure. Her gentle directions make her photos natural and frankly, gorgeous. She has a very calming energy on what can be a highly strung day and kept everyone calm when we were getting ready (she also helped with an errant zipper on my sister's dress!!!) Lori is very helpful when it comes time to choosing your images and guided us through the process helping us choose the most spectacular photos. I cannot recommend Lori highly enough. My husband I have subsequently used Lori to photograph our maternity pictures, newborn and most recently, our daughter's first year photographs. Thank you Lori!

Reviewed on 10/27/2015

Lori is so wonderful! She did such an amazing job photographing our wedding in Geyserville, CA. We had a huge wedding party and we were so impressed that she got all the right shots, and every picture was so stunning. She really captured the moment of our wedding day and will... Read More treasure our photographs forever. We couldn't have asked for a better wedding photographer.

Reviewed on 10/26/2015

My daughter was married in July of 2015 in Napa. After much research we chose Lori to be her wedding photographer and we were so happy we did! Lori was thorough, professional, thoughtful and charming. She was responsive to all our questions and requests and extremely aware of... Read More beautiful settings to serve as background. The photos are lovely!

Best of the Best

Reviewed on 9/21/2015 Danielle I

I don't have enough good words to describe Lori. She is literally one of the most talented individuals I have ever met. She kept us so calm for our entire wedding weekend. Her work is absolutely incredible. The day after our wedding we got a few teaser pictures and WOW, they... Read More were insane. She has an eye for detail that I've never seen from another individual, and she executed flawlessly from start to finish. My husband is not one for lots of pictures and she made him feel so great about every shot. I am a very type A personality, but I didn't worry for a second with Lori. Conclusion- if you want a photographer that will give you a product that will literally take your breath away, is one of the kindest people of all time and has more passion for her profession and business than most can even dream of then you hire Lori Paladino.

Reviewed on 8/29/2015 Leah G

If we could give 10 stars, we absolutely would! Lori is hands down, bar none, no question THE BEST photographer period. Everything about her and her business - professionalism, communication, execution - was simply phenomenal. We could not recommend her enough, and... Read More subsequently, I personally have recommended her to anyone I know who's about to get married. Our photos have turned out absolutely beautifully - we have not been disappointed in any way. The quality of her work is simply stellar. But most importantly, she is incredibly personable, sincere, kind, patient and understanding. Thank you Lori, you are the absolute best!!!

Reviewed on 8/26/2015 Julia S

Lori photographed our late March wedding in St. Helena, California. We had our ceremony at the Catholic Church in St. Helena and our reception at Meadowood Napa Valley. As this was a destination wedding and we live in Maryland, we were a little unsure of who to pick for this... Read More important part of our big day. We could not have made a better decision. Lori and her team made our day so special for us. I cry every time I see our beautiful slideshow of pictures. From the details of the photos to the perfectly chosen music, I couldn't be happier. We are having our first child in December and have already thought about flying out for our first family photo shoot with Lori. Thanks again for making our day so memorable.

Reviewed on 8/25/2015 B

We heart Lori! My husband and I seriously could not be happier with Lori's work, nor with the experience overall. She's not just a talented photographer, she's also a pleasure to be around, which is really importat on your big day. Our photos are GORGEOUS- like, the best... Read More wedding photos I've ever seen. I had literally HUNDREDS of people reach out to me on Facebook about the quality of our wedding pics- and I am not that popular, haha. I would recommend her without hesitation. We eloped, and it was so important to us to have our day documented not only for us, but for our family and friends who weren't there to witness it in person. And here's what's true, regardless of the size of your wedding or the number of people present: At the end of the [most important] day [of your life], all you have are beautiful memories; Lori gives you them in tangible form. You cannot put a price on that. We will cherish these photos for the rest of our lives.

Reviewed on 8/24/2015 Anahita J

We can't put into words how happy we are with Lori and her team's amazing work for our wedding photography. Hiring a photographer is so daunting as you are entrusting someone with capturing your most special day. We worked with Lori's associate photographer, Sandra Fazzino, to... Read More capture our wedding and she did such an amazing job. She was able to capture so many special moments. We were thrilled with our gallery! Sandra was such a pleasure to work with and went above and beyond!

Reviewed on 8/24/2015

Lori did a wonderful job capturing our big day. She made a point of getting to know us and what was important to us. It was clear that she really took what we said to heart. She and Sandra, her second photographer, captured the essence of our day. Even though we did not attend... Read More our cocktail hour, we felt like their pictures from the event gave us a sneak peek! We couldn't have asked for a more talented or generous photographer.

Lori Paladino Photography BR Cohn winery wedding

Reviewed on 10/22/2014 michele w

Lori was absolutely great to work with and I could not love the photos any more. She is an absolutely amazing job. I gave her some photo ideas I would like to see and she went above and beyond. We met a few times before the wedding, I was able to show her some photos I would... Read More like, I even asked Lori during the day to take certain photos and she was great! I love candids and we got some really good ones that showed how fun, loving and special out day was. Lori loved to use the natural light and it definitely came through in the photos. I was more than happy to splurge on a high quality photographer as this will let me relive the best day of my life now and forever :-) Thank you Thank you Lori, you have a gift!

Beautiful photos, personable and detail-oriented photographer

Reviewed on 10/20/2014

Lori was a really great fit as our wedding photographer, as she was full of ideas and very open to matching our preferred aesthetic. In fact, in our meetings leading up to the wedding, she made sure to confirm via a detailed questionnaire what our exact preferences were... Read More regarding things like posed photos versus candid shots, different categories of pictures (first looks, family photos, shots taken at sundown), and the overall vibe we had in mind for our wedding. The day of the wedding, Lori was GREAT. She is super personable and friendly, and is also sure to maintain communication with the bride and groom about how things are going and minor questions that come up throughout the course of the day. Our families had a lot of requests for specific portrait photos, and Lori was organized and handled the list like a pro. The best part, though, was the end result -- these photos are gorgeous. When I received Lori's slideshow of my wedding, I watched it three times in a row. The attention to detail and storytelling that is embedded in each shot are a testament to Lori's talent and experience.

Captured our day perfectly!

Reviewed on 10/20/2014 Katharine C

Lori was referred to us through a friend and was so pleasant to work with from our first conversation. Her pricing was very reasonable and fair, but what made her stand out is the way she perfectly captured our day. Lori and her assistant were present all day, from getting... Read More ready to the reception dance party. They were present and took photos but I never felt like they were intruding - which was really important to me on such an intimate (and special) day. Overall, they brought a ton of energy to a positive day, and provided us with great images within 3 weeks. She put together a "best of" album that really told a beautiful story of our wedding day. I would recommend her to anyone!

Amazing and ephemeral

Reviewed on 10/19/2014

Lori and her staff were wonderful. They are creative, efficient and ephemeral. What I mean by the last adjective, of course, is that they were everywhere we wanted them to be capturing the all of the most obvious and the most subtle but important moments on our special day. Lori... Read More an staff are terrific photographers. The colors, subjects, sharpness and context are all well understood and professionally presented in their work. They are also NICE people. Weddings are stressful and there's a lot going on so there is a lot to be said for professionals who are cool, calm and collected under the pressure of a big day like a wedding! We would recommend Lori to anyone who wants to have an amazing collection of memories from a day that will surely be a full one!

Wonderful photographer and person!

Reviewed on 10/18/2014

My finance at the time and I attended the Trentadue Winery Wedding Faire where we were looking to find different vendors for our wedding. When we came across Lori, we both knew instantly we wanted her to be our wedding photographer. Not only were Lori's photos amazing, we... Read More loved her personable, thoughtful and genuine nature. Lori was so easy to work with in every capacity. We loved all our pictures which makes it very hard to choose the ones we want printed for our album. Also, Lori captured so many special moments that we didn't see. The slideshow that Lori put together for us selecting various photos of our day (great song selections too) brought back wonderful memories of our special day. It brings tears of joy for everyone who has viewed the slideshow. We cannot recommend Lori enough. She really is amazing! Thank you Lori for making our wedding day even more special...

Hiring Lori was the BEST wedding decision I made!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 kim h

My engagement was 10 months, giving me plenty of time to do ample research on Bay Area (and Southern California!) photographers. Lori was recommended to me by a friend whose sister was married at our venue and used Lori for her photographs. I believe the quality of... Read More Lori's work speaks for itself. Her photographs are absolutely stunning!! What I appreciated most about working with Lori was how she genuinely cared for my fiance and I as we talked with her about what we wanted with our photographs. She spent over an hour on the phone (and exchanged numerous emails) with me before I even signed a contract so she could understand our vision and see if she might be a good fit for us. Unlike many other vendors I spoke with, Lori listened, asked pertinent questions, and was so friendly and likeable! During the planning process, Lori made signing the contract, making payments, and discussing the Day-Of plan STRESS FREE! She personalized our payment plan to fit our needs and was incredibly organized so that our wedding day went so smoothly. Lori and her team were punctual and very professional at our wedding. They made everyone feel so comfortable-they have an easygoing but very structured approach (she kept the pace going so we'd stay on time, but was sweet the entire time). Numerous people told me they didn't even realize a photographer was at our wedding (which is what I wanted-no distractingly loud and in-you-face cameras). Lori captured every meaningful moment of our wedding day. When I look at the photographs she took, I am immediately transported back to that very moment and can feel the emotions and thoughts that were running through my heart and head. You will LOVE your photos if you work with Lori!!! Lori sent us a beautiful wood-engraved USB of our photos very soon after our wedding. I have yet to design our wedding album with Lori, but I am so confident that it will be a breeze because so far, Lori has made the entire photography process simple, enjoyable, and rewarding! Lori answers emails and phone calls quickly, genuinely cares, works with an amazing team, and will take care of you so that your wedding photographs will be a precious heirloom. You can tell that she truly loves photography and capturing special moments for her clients! Booking with Lori was the best decision I made! She books up quickly so go book her now!!! Also-her instagram makes me swoon-Napa scenery, her adorable kids, and gorgeous weddings!

Thoughtful and Photojournalistic Work

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Cherie L

Lori came highly recommended to us by one of my girlfriends who had worked with her for her wedding. In my girlfriend's words, 'Lori is so sweet, you would want to hang out with her as a friend.' True to form, Lori put us at ease as soon as we met her. She explained the... Read More process of her wedding photography with patience, and was flexible with tailoring a timeline that fit our priorities and our budget. Up to our wedding day, all of our communications were clear and easy, through a digital portal that she had set up for us. She was also available to walk through our venue with us before the wedding and was very receptive to our ideas and opinions. On the day of the wedding, Lori was attentive, detail-oriented and very easy to work with. As with a previous reviewer, my husband and I were nervous that we would look awkward in the photographs, but she had a knack for encouraging our personalities to shine through. Lori and her assistant both were skillful in capturing the 'action' but never being in the way. We really appreciate (and don't quite understand) how they got so many amazing shots without our noticing. We were completely surprised when, a month later, Lori sent us a digital slideshow that integrated our wedding song. It was priceless to relive the memories of that day, and doubly so because we did not hire a videographer. The time and effort that Lori had spent to put together a slideshow really showed how much she cares about each wedding. She delivered exactly what she had promised (and more). We are tremendously grateful for Lori and her assistant in making our wedding such a happy occasion to remember.

Absolutely the best

Reviewed on 10/04/2014 Lindsay F

Lori and her 2nd photographer were absolutely fantastic for my wedding - I cannot recommend them highly enough to anyone looking for a photographer. They captured amazing moments and gorgeous shots and were so flexible and helpful as we coordinated across locations and group... Read More photos. I did a lot of research looking for photographers and what you get for Lori's package is far above and beyond the other photographers and with much better photos too.