Louie's Mobile Mixology

Fredericksburg, Stafford and Surrounding Areas.

Bar + Drinks

Bartenders, Beer, Champagne, Liquor, Non-Alcoholic Drinks, Signature Cocktails, Wine

Fredericksburg, Stafford and Surrounding Areas. (540) 846-3191

Reviewed on 9/09/2017 Emma P

Louie and his bartending team were a joy to work with. They have flexible bartending service plans for any budget, and they were very helpful when we were deciding what alcohol and supplies to purchase for our wedding. Louie himself is upfront and honest about all the details,... Read More and the service was great on our big day!

Reviewed on 9/05/2017 Nancy J

Thank you so much to Louie's Mobile Mixology for making our daughter's wedding and rehearsal dinner even better with outstanding bartender services! They provided an extensive list of drinks for our guests as well as our daughter's signature drink! Very professional and very... Read More responsive to emails and providing recommendations of how much alcohol to purchase. They provided all of the mixers. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a mixologist for their wedding or any party!

Reviewed on 7/02/2017 Robert C

Lou and his staff exceeded our expectations. From the planning stages, Lou was extremely helpful in the planning and execution of the wedding. We all know how important a good bartender is at a wedding, and I will say that I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out.... Read More The services were well within our budget and I would recommend them to anyone planning an event large or small.

Reviewed on 5/29/2017 Alyssa V

Lou and his staff were so incredible! Leading up to the wedding Lou was extremely responsive and helpful. They provided excellent bar tending and wait service for our guests, and were even able to bring a knife and server for cake cutting! Exceeded expectations, would highly... Read More recommend!

Reviewed on 4/05/2017 Emily A

Louie's Mobile Mixology served 100 guests at our wedding in April 2017. Lou's shopping list was great for buying the right amount of liquor, beer, and wine. The complete bar package covers all mixers, ice, etc and was extremely helpful.

Reviewed on 10/17/2016 Brittany R

I hired Louie's team to serve drinks to my guests at my wedding. I was so relieved knowing everyone was enjoying themselves but still being safe. I had so many guests come up to me and inform me of how friendly the bartenders were. Between pictures, friends and family- I was... Read More being pulled around non stop.. I was so surprised when Louie's staff kept greeting me with a fresh drink whenever I needed it. I recommend their services for any event. I am so pleased with my decision to have Louie's mobile mixology at my wedding.

Reviewed on 3/28/2016 Kathleen L

Lou and his bartending services were more than we could have ever asked for! He was exceptionally courteous, from preparing for the reception to the actual wedding. He was very accommodating and fun to work with. Each of our guests had nothing but positive feedback! I HIGHLY... Read More recommend him for any wedding or party where bartending is needed! Reasonable price for exceptional work!

Tileston-Blackwell Wedding

Reviewed on 11/26/2015

Tremendous experience working with Louie. Leading up to the wedding, he was incredibly responsive to any questions I had and was invaluable with his suggestions. Couldn't have asked for more.

Outstanding Services

Reviewed on 11/25/2015 Lindsay F

We found Lou through a friends wedding. I contacted Lou and he responded right away. My husband and I met with Lou and he went over all the details of what he provided. He helped us come up with a menu and helped us figure out how much of everything we would need. The whole... Read More process was very smooth. The day of our wedding they showed up and set up very quickly. They did an amazing job serving everyone and keeping everyone happy. Our wedding day went from extremely hot to a hurricane warning. (Our wedding was outside) Lou and his wife never complained and continued to serve people. They might have been soaked but they had awesome spirits and attitudes the whole time. We finally had room for them inside the barn and they were able to moved everything they needed in the barn and not miss a step in serving everyone. We couldn't be more pleased with their services and will definitely be recommending them to everyone we know!