The Designers That You Love In Sizes 16-32

Love Curvy Bridal is a chic and modern bridal boutique specializing in providing the latest designs for the sophisticated bride size 16-32. Located in Cincinnati OH in the Reading Bridal District, Love Curvy Bridal provides unparalleled styles and selections to ensure you can find that "one of a kind" gown that is perfect for your special day.

Wedding Dresses, Bridal Stylists, Plus Size Available

133 W Benson St, Cincinnati , OH (513) 761-0378

Reviewed on 9/18/2017 Angela M

I can’t say enough amazing things about Love Curvy! I made my appointment months ago and I had my heart set on a specific Allure gown, I called and confirmed that they had it in a sample for me. When I showed up Tina knew exactly which dress I wanted and was ready for me.... Read More Unfortunately it did not fit and that made it very difficult for the group I had with me to picture it. Tina pulled a gown that was a similar style and put that on me to help them to be able to picture it even more. She was so patient with us and helped everyone to see in a gown that I couldn’t physically put on, that it was everything I had dreamed of. My mom was very nervous about ordering the dress a and it not coming in on time (I have almost exactly 8 months until my wedding) Tine reassured us and made sure the order went in that day! She even went above and beyond and called me, on a Sunday, to let me know the ship date the designer gave them. Not only will I be getting the dress of my dreams but it will come in with more than enough time to get my alterations done! Not only does the shop deserve 10 stars but Tina does as well!

Reviewed on 8/21/2017 Hannah M

I came in on a whim and left with the dress of my dreams. My consultant was knowledgeable, fun, and did a great job of mitigating conversations regarding my mom's traditional style with my modern style. She went way beyond the call of duty, calling the dress makers for me, and... Read More lending us an umbrella in the pouring rain. I would recommend this salon to EVERYONE.

Reviewed on 8/12/2017 Emily R

What a wonderful experience working with Kelly from Love! She made me feel special and helped me pick the dress of my dreams. I recommend Love and their sister shop Lace for anyone looking for a stunning bridal gown and superior customer service.

Reviewed on 6/20/2017 Christal S

I had a great experience with Kelly! She was attentive and patient as I tried on dresses. I found and bought my dream dress that day! I can't say enough good things about Love and would recommend it to any curvy bride looking for a personalized experience.