Classic

Getting Engaged, Rehearsals + Parties, Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Digital Files, Printed Enlargements, Wedding Albums, Photo, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing

D692bc15 0755 426d 96a9 fb6ea89c4786~rs 100

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Alyssa B

I absolutely loved working with Stacey and her crew! My pictures turned out fantastic and they were done in just a weeks time!

Reviewed on 8/06/2017 Kayla F

Stacey and The Love is Greater team was wonderful to work with throughout our entire wedding process. From our engagement pictures, answering random questions, planning and capturing our big day Love is Greater Photography was there for us in any way possible. They told they... Read More story of our wedding day perfectly through the pictures they got, had some amazing images and were super friendly/easy to work with. Stacey and her team were open to any ideas we had for pictures and extremely quick with their turn around of getting the pictures to us. They were all highly professional and even offered shade to us using their equipment as we walked from place to place to take pictures on our hot summer wedding day, which was a small token my husband and I greatly appreciated that day. We loved using Love is Greater Photography and would highly recommend them to any couple looking for great images of their big day and fun team of people to work with that are their to help you!

Reviewed on 3/15/2017 Sharon D

Love is Greater Photography exceeded our expectations, working with us on what we envisioned the day to be! They took the time to capture the pictures that held sentimental value to us and kept the day fun, making sure that everyone was having a great time. Our photographers,... Read More Joe and Ashley, were so very nice and made sure that they took all of the pictures that we wanted to treasure for many years to come. I highly recommend Love is Greater Photography for their professionalism and their personal touch. We were so happy with the final result!

Reviewed on 9/27/2016 Jessica S

LGP was an absolute dream to work with on our wedding day! We've received beautiful pictures -- and FAST! Every employee we worked with absolutely captures exactly what we were wanting, and we are getting tons of compliments on our pictures. Can't wait to order prints!

Reviewed on 9/06/2016 Emily H

Love is greater photography did great! We were nervous about photography in general, since we really really hate our pictures being taken. They worked great with us and made us comfortable while keeping humor in it ( we are really big on laughing and joking around). Best of all... Read More , our pictures are beautiful!

Giving us the most beautiful wedding memories

Reviewed on 10/29/2015 JINAT Z

My husband hired LGP and I wasn't aware of who Stacey was and the quality of work she did. During our wedding, she was great. She had a smile on her face the whole time and the friendly and upbeat attitude made posing much easier with everyone else just staring. Our pictures... Read More showed what a great time we had. She captured all the moments and gave us all the candid pictures we wanted. Looking through the pictures, it makes me smile because she has captured moments that I had forgotten and because of the pictures it will always stay with us. She was very sweet to all those who came up to her and to take pictures of them. We received the pictures back very quickly and was able to share with the family who came into town for the wedding. My husband and I absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to everybody.

Best Wedding Decision I Made!

Reviewed on 10/21/2015

The one thing I focused on was a photographer. This was what we were going to keep FOREVER. We don't get to keep the cake or decorate our house with 20+ centerpieces. I Love is Greater was the best decision I made during our wedding planning. Stacey was AMAZING and our... Read More family and friends thought she was great. Cute and funny were words they also used to describe her. I hate pictures of myself and so does my husband but we loved every single one of our wedding pictures. They were unique, fun and "us". Stacey gave us that and I would highly recommend her and her team if you're looking for a photographer. Also, their Goof Booth is awesome. Great quality pictures that our guests loved! Book them NOW!

August Wedding

Reviewed on 10/20/2015

Stacey went above and beyond to make our wedding and engagement pictures beautiful. During our engagement session she came up with creative ideas and returned our proofs with in days of the session. Leading up to our wedding she made sure to coordinate with our venders and make... Read More a layout for the photos taken during the day of the wedding. She sent our wedding photo proofs within a week. We received our wedding photo prints quickly and she developed beautiful wedding albums.

Relaxed style, great photos!

Reviewed on 7/09/2015 Natalie O

I'm Irish, and married my American husband on Kelley's Island in Ohio at the start of the year. Recommended by a friend whose daughter had used them, we opted for Love is Greater Photography. I had contact with Stacey from beginning to end of this process, and she was helpful... Read More and well-informed. This was really important to me since I was organising everything from overseas. Love is Greater showed up on our wedding day without fuss, were attentive without being intrusive, took some lovely photos, both posed and natural, and were truly a pleasure to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for an organised, reliable, friendly and fun photography experience.

Reviewed on 7/08/2015 Stephanie C

"Love is Greater" has to be the best photography company I've ever done business with! Not only is the staff A++ but their photography is as well! I would reccomend "Love Is Greater" to anyone and everyone! I was so pleased with my wedding pictures!

Wonderful

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Chelsea P

Start to finish working with Love is Greater is an amazing experience. They are quick to respond and answer all your questions and work hard to get all the shots you want. Also they are so quick to get your photographs back to you because they are just as excited to see them as... Read More you are. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Amazing!

Reviewed on 10/30/2014 Amy J

It was a pleasure working with Stacey from Love is Greater. She was so sweet and so good at directing everyone where to go and what to do. She even rode our party bus and put up with the rambunctious groomsmen to get some good photos of us all hanging out. I have only seen a few... Read More of my pictures so far but I am so excited to see how the rest turned out!

Awesome products and Friendly Staff

Reviewed on 10/28/2014 Ashley C

Our experience with Love is Greater Photography was nothing but first class. When I started searching for a wedding photographer I was looking for someone with a reasonable price, but great quality. I found Love is Greater Photography and immediately felt how much they cared... Read More about their clients and was happy with the price and products; so I thought I would give it a shot! The staff was so personal and asked me exactly what I had pictured for my big day! I was overwhelmed by all of the great shots I had to choose from! Also, I got the pictures back just a week and a half after the wedding! They turned out absolutely beautiful! Love is Greater Photography is no doubt the best quality you'll get in the Toledo area! They are very reasonably priced, have an awesome staff, and have amazing and timeless products that you'll love! Thank you Love is Greater Photography for helping us remember our day for years and years to come!

Love is in fact greater!

Reviewed on 6/20/2014 Jodi R

Pretty sure that everyone that works for Love is Greater loves their job, and it shows. Everyone was so amazing. We are a pretty low key couple and gave LGP full creative license over our wedding photos. That was a good call because, they are photographers! It's what they do and... Read More they do it well. We had two photographers Gregg and Stacy. Stacy helped finish up folding programs that were left until the last minute (which was clearly above and beyond and awesome) and Gregg is just the coolest guy with a great sense of humor. They are fun to work with and totally made our day special. They made taking photos effortless. He made sure to check in with us to make sure we got all the photos we wanted before he left for the day. We just got our proofs back and I am in total love with them. I have shown them everyone and am proud to tell them who my photographer was. It makes me wish I could hire them to follow me around and photo my every day life. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any bride who wants their photos to be timeless. I have nothing but nice things to say about them. Love is Greater rocks!

Definitely chose the right photographer

Reviewed on 10/17/2013

Love is Greater shot our engagement photos and wedding photos. We were so happy we did the engagement photos because it helped us get to know the team and the photos turned out wonderful. They do an awesome job staging photos as well as getting candid shots. We were pretty... Read More low key clients. We told Love is Greater they have complete creative freedom. I am so glad we trusted them with what they do best. They have an amazing eye. They are so much fun to work with. It is obvious they love what they do. Love is Greater captured everything about our wedding day and we are truly grateful. The photos were stunning!

So Good!

Reviewed on 10/07/2013 Kyla C

Love is Greater Photography did such a fantastic job with our engagement and wedding photos as well as our photo booth pictures! Josh and his team were extremely accommodating and truly listened to our vision and did all they could to make it a reality. They made sure to... Read More capture all that we had asked for and more! Our photos turned out candid and unposed which is just what we were looking for. The team not only took great photos, but they helped us to have fun. I was particularly impressed with Stacey Mazur who was my prep photographer. She really took charge and staged some great photos. She helped get my dress on, laid out my train on several occasions, helped get bugs out of my dress, came to the rescue when I needed a safety pin and gum. She was so sweet and helpful! Love is Greater did an awesome job and we are so happy we chose them as our photographers!

LGP is awesome!

Reviewed on 10/01/2013 Melanie M

Love is Greater Photography did an amazing job at our wedding! Josh was so much fun to work with, and we had a blast taking pictures in the Goofbooth photo booth ! He definitely made our day more fun & made taking pictures fun!

Awesome photographers

Reviewed on 9/09/2013

Love is Greater did a awesome job at our wedding. We heard about them through our church. We met with them and decided that day that they were the right ones for us. We didn't even meet with any other photographers. They were very good at just capturing us and not doing tons... Read More of the annoying poses. They did a good job getting the annoying family photos and were patient while everyone got into place. It was nice that there were 3 photographers at our wedding because they each took very different pictures. We love our pictures. They were delivered to us quickly and ordering was easy!

Wouldn't choose anyone else!

Reviewed on 9/08/2013 tori e

I will be honest, I never actually met any of the photographers until the day of my wedding! My husband knew Josh, the lead guy, and told me they were the best (talk about trusting someone), and they were. I have seen Love is Greater Photography pictures all over Facebook for... Read More years. Every time I see an image, there is just something about it that screams honesty, happiness, and real people! They don't doll up their models, they just ask them to be who they are. Going into a wedding knowing that my photographers were just going to let me be was an amazing feeling. From getting ready to taking pictures before the wedding these photographers know how to do it all, and make you feel like you are just hanging out with friends while you are doing it! My family absolutely loved the goof booth that they offer, and I have to say I did too! On a girls wedding day many emotions flood her brain. These photographers know how to sway with the motions, they catch magical moments and do a great job at find the moments to catch. They really are an amazing crew. Everyone was so willing to go with the flow, never complaining about the brides whiney attitude, or the looming thunderstorm that thankfully held out. I'm genuinely not sure that you could ever ask for more in photographers. To put it simply: pick them.

Amazing!!

Reviewed on 9/04/2013

They were amazing. Very patient and everything turned out amazing...especially for the price we paid! I loved being around the photographers as they were amazing people. I'd recommend this company to anyone!

In Love With Our Photos...

Reviewed on 7/17/2013 Liz W

Love is Greater did a FANTASTIC job at our wedding...they were the only photographers we even met with because we knew they were the right choice from the start. The initial meeting consisted of dreaming about our day, unique ideas and lots of laughter! There were certain photos... Read More that we definitely wanted captured and they did an awesome job of getting those for us. We love their creativity and how the picture styles vary from one photographer to another. We decided to go with the photo booth as our wedding favor and we are still seeing LGP's photos from our wedding being used as profile pictures/cover photos on Facebook! Their candid style produces an overall natural look in all of our photos that we adore!

Couldn't Imagine Choosing Anyone Else ...

Reviewed on 5/21/2013 Nicole B

I knew that Josh and Love is Greater Photography was the right photographer for my wedding the second our first meeting was done. He has great energy that made me excited about getting my picture taken - which more often than not is awkward. Let's fast forward to the... Read More wedding. They made it SO easy. They were very respectful of everyone - bridal party, family, and other guests - and very professional. They made the experience of getting your picture taken fun. They weren't afraid to take a risk and really went with their gut on what type of picture would look great. And because of how great Josh and Greg were, my husband and I were comfortable with them to follow their lead. And naturally, we were not disappointed when we got our photos back. They were able to capture personalities of the individuals in our wedding perfectly. We ALSO did the Goof Booth, which I highly recommend. It is a great way to make sure you get photos of all the guests in your wedding. Everyone enjoyed it and kept coming back. As you can see, I can't so enough good things about Love is Greater Photography. They really made our day that much more special.

Wonderful Experience

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Kristin K

We had a great time with Josh and Gregg! I would recommend if you don't want traditional formal pictures. They captured some amazing moments. I couldn't be happier and our pictures were returned in about 3 weeks. They did make a price decrease after we signed our contract... Read More but I still think they were worth the money.

AWESOME!!

Reviewed on 11/02/2012 Deanna M

My husband and I both agreed that the photographer was the most important item we had to plan for the wedding. We were debating between several photographers at the time I stumbled upon their website. I gave them a call and didn’t even look back at the other photographers. We... Read More loved their photos on their website and they were so willing to work around our schedule, it was a perfect fit! They did our engagement photos and wedding photos they were done so fast, we were thrilled! They turned out better than we could have hoped. We loved working with these guys so much that we recently went back to have our family photos taken with our 3 month old son. Again they turned out great! You can't go wrong with LGP!

Couldnt have asked for anything better

Reviewed on 10/31/2012 Alicia B

I will first start off by saying if you need a photographer for your wedding look no more...love greater photography is your answer. Greg & Josh are very fun, energetic, and professional. They have great & creative ideas for photos to help you have unique photos for your... Read More wedding. They are always open to any new ideas and suggestions to help you get exactly what you want. I cannot say one negative thing about this company. They also did my engagement photos in the local area and they knew of countless prime locations to get the ideal pictures. AND THEN don't even get me talking about the photo booth. All of the guests at the wedding had an absolute ball using the photo booth. The pictures that come out of it our just priceless. The pictures are not available to the guests immediately but within 24hrs they are available to download which is just as nice. Love is Greater Photography has the occasional promotions & deal give aways so if you keep an eye on their facebook page you might just get lucky. I had the amazing privilege to be one of three couples to win their wedding package including engagement photos, 8 hours of wedding day photos, and the photo booth. I had a few out my engaged couples fall in love with their awesomeness at my wedding and our currently in the process or did use them for their own special day. (That alone says it there).