Instruments

Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Sound Equipment, Music

123 Leverington Ave, Philadelphia, PA (610) 308-2067

Reviewed on 11/21/2016 Rimas F

Live music at the wedding with an amazing host, who knows how to control the crowd and keep everyone on their toes, now that is a rocking wedding party! RIMAS FILMS had filmed a wedding at Park Hyatt Washington DC and the music for the party was covered by The Love Jones Band!... Read More The band had each and every wedding guest on their feet dancing away. Singing a mix of wonderful songs, which the happy newlyweds new by heart, the Love Jones band was a wonderful entertainment tool, anyone would enjoy to have for their wedding!

Reviewed on 8/22/2016 Kaitlyn

A band was a must for our December wedding and hiring Love Jones Band was an awesome decision! Our dance floor was never empty! I danced all night! They played a lot of new music (which we loved) and mixed in some awesome classics! All of my early communication with the group... Read More was easy and detailed. Once we decided to book them, the communication and process was smooth. Love Jones Band learned the song for our first dance and did a wonderful job recreating it. My family is very musical, many who play instruments of their own and some who currently plan in bands, all of them were very impressed by the musicality of Love Jones Band! As our cocktail hour was a huge amount of food we wanted to have a dance set prior to dinner. Love Jones Band was flexible with us and the schedule for the night and was very easy to work with! I spoke with a number of agency bands at the beginning of my band search and each time I felt as though I was being sold a product and did not know its real value. (When I wasn’t ready to book a band the agent, who was not a member of the band I was looking to book, would lower the price or add another product to the deal.) My experience with Love Jones Band was the opposite, it was genuine, attentive, and caring. Love Jones Band is filled with talented musicians who enjoy what they do and care about making your event the best it can be!

A Rockin' Party

Reviewed on 10/06/2014 Jenn y

Love Jones Band was spectacular. From the low-key tunes at the cocktail played on the sax and the piano to the high energy dance songs played during our wedding reception, Love Jones was simply amazing. Everyone was up and dancing the entire night. The perfect blend of oldies... Read More and new age music was played. Gary was such a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process. Not once did I have a worry about how things would go at the wedding. Gary paid such close attention to detail and helped ensure that I was comfortable with the flow of the night so everything went smoothly. I would absolutely recommend Love Jones Band for your next event -- you will not be disappointed!!! Thank you Gary and team for a wonderful night and a rockin' party!!

AMAZING WEDDING BAND

Reviewed on 7/15/2014 Sara C

You are crazy to not book The Love Jones band as your wedding band right this minute! They truly made our wedding! Gary was so easy to work with and helped plan every detail. He was able to give our cocktail hour the romantic feel that we wanted and then carry that throughout... Read More dinner, and then the band really got EVERYONE on the dance floor for the rest of the night! I highly recommend using The Love Jones Band for both your cocktail hour and wedding reception!

AMAZING WEDDING BAND

Reviewed on 11/29/2012 Mollie M

I looked at a lot of wedding bands because everyone was nervous about having GREAT music. This band had the crowd dancing all night long! We almost extended the time because they were so much fun! They are worth every penny!

Fabulous!

Reviewed on 7/11/2012 Kelly L

The band was great to work with and did an amazing job. I would definitely get them again!

Love Jones were amazing!

Reviewed on 12/02/2010 Amanda W

We hired the Love Jones for our wedding in October, 2010. They were amazing! Gary, the band leader, did a wonderful job with the planning process, which was all done via email and phone. We hadn't even heard them play live prior to booking them, but relied on the positive... Read More reviews and sound clips posted to their website. We originally found them via a search program. The reception went very well- they were able to time things perfectly. A good cooridnator really makes a difference to making a reception run smoothly.

Review for Love Jones Band

Reviewed on 5/10/2010 JENNIFER J

They played a great mix of music for a wedding receptoin. Five members of the band sing so can play varied songs. Very professional sound and easy to work with.;Two months before the wedding we sent them a list of songs from their playlist we didn't want them to play but... Read More they still played a few of them. We should have resent that list again closer to the wedding.