$ – Inexpensive

Engagement Party, Getting Engaged, After Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Day After Brunch, Reception, Rehearsal, Wedding

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Wedding Planning, Destination Weddings, A la Carte Wedding Planning, Budgeting, Full Service Wedding Planning, Wedding Website, Planning

Cf805d40 a376 487a b64d 0a02ca20f736~rs 100
8e37b91d 2fde 4bb6 b113 3e53ec30901d~rs 100

San Diego, CA (619) 722-5866

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Allison G

My husband and I had an amazing experience working with Nicole and her assistant, Rachel leading up to our wedding. The last month of planning, I did not have to worry about anything, because they thought of it all! Nicole was always to communicate with and easy to get a hold... Read More of. The day of our wedding, Nicole's husband even stopped by to deliver additional stands for our desserts because the one stand we had purchased was not enough. Because of LMTS, our entire wedding day was flawless, and we got to enjoy and partake in every part of it. Thank you LMTS - we love you and cannot recommend you enough to others looking for a wedding planner!

Reviewed on 10/06/2017 Jessica-Lynn Y

Love Marks The Spot made our wedding process so incredibly smooth and everything turned out amazing because of them! Nicole and Ashlee helped me plan everything out and kept me on track while I was still in my last year of college - despite all the busy things going on around... Read More me, they were always there to help me stay on task for wedding planning. Communication with them was so easy - my emails and texts were always answered in a timely manner, and it is so easy to talk to them because of their fun, patient, and energetic personalities! They are also very flexible - if you have a change of heart on a few things, they are always prepared to tend to your ideas. Another great thing was that I had booked many of my other vendors (floral arrangements, cake, etc) with the help of Nicole who had many suggestions - and they all turned out amazing as well! I simply can't put into words how much they have made my life so much easier during the wedding process, and I can't thank them enough for all they did for me. Love them so much, I would recommend them to anyone looking for wedding planning services!!

Reviewed on 9/23/2017 Denise G

Nicole is an AMAZING wedding planner! That is a fact. Nicole was very easy going, real, super organized, encouraging, knew vendors I might like, and understood my taste! Nicole was there for me from the beginning even when I was going through some hard things. She never made it... Read More scary to talk to her about having failed to complete something on my to do list, she just helped me problem solve obstacles. Nicole made it fun and helped to make every detail in my wedding SO ME! My experience was fantastic. I am a rare case bride that can say my wedding went perfectly and I owe this to Nicole. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Reviewed on 8/01/2017 Roxanne J

Ahh where to begin? Up until our wedding this past May, Nicole and I have been working together since 2015! I knew right away that Love Marks the Spot was the perfect fit for us because she really took the time to listen to our thoughts and ideas, while keeping our budget in... Read More mind throughout the entire process. From beginning to the very end, Nicole was caring, communicative, always available when I needed her, and really dedicated to making sure our event went off without a hitch. Even my mom, who is notoriously picky, absolutely loved Nicole and LMTS team and told me that it was the best decision I made! Nicole was not only our wedding planner, but an amazing friend - I could not be any more grateful for her help and support! LMTS is truly the best and I recommend them wholeheartedly! :)

Reviewed on 7/28/2017 Tiffany L

Honestly, Nicole seems like she could care less. I messaged her through the app, and instead of asking if that is the official date, she just responded that she is unavailable on my estimated date. I replied to give her my actual date, and she has not bothered to respond. Very... Read More dismissive from the start

2017-08-04T21:05:22 Response from the vendor

Hi Tiffany, I’d like to personally apologize that you felt that you received less than stellar service from our team. When a potential client reaches out with their initial inquiry through The Knot, their wedding date is not shown as tentative. Unfortunately we have no... Read Less Read More

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Dennis A

My DJ production company worked with Nicole and the LMTS team on 5/28/17 in La Jolla. She and her staff were very professional and a breeze to work with from a vendor perspective. She contacted our company well in advance and was in constant communication with us up until the... Read More day-of. Interaction at the event was perfect and she kept us informed of the timing of the program throughout. We look forward to working with LMTS again in the future.

Reviewed on 6/07/2017 Allison D

Nicole made my entire wedding planning process super smooth! From our initial phone call with Nicole, we loved her energy, felt it would be a good fit and went with her without talking to any other coordinators. I was the first of my family to get married, so needless to say no... Read More one quite knew how everything worked. We hired Nicole as a month-of coordinator, but she answered my emails very quickly (even months and months out) and got on phone calls whenever I needed a bit of extra help – which I have heard is rare. She made my life so much easier by being very organized, professional, extremely pleasant to communicate with, and an all around happy person. I would 100% recommend Love Marks the Spot to anyone looking for a coordinator!

Reviewed on 5/27/2017 Jessica B

Nicole and the team at Love Marks the Spot made my dream day come true. Nicole is such a beautiful spirit and the love she has for her job and clients is impossible to ignore. Her costs are incredibly reasonable and the amount of attention that you receive is above and beyond... Read More what I could of imagined. She made all my anxieties disappear! I will always, always recommend Love Marks the Spot to all my engaged friends. Nicole is a star in this business!

Reviewed on 1/14/2017 Rachel H

Nicole was the BEST to work with through my entire planning process and the day of our wedding. She is very professional and responsive. She made our entire day go smoothly, even with it raining and having the entire reception moved indoors!!! Hire her and you will be beyond... Read More thrilled!

Reviewed on 12/20/2016 Brooke D

Mesha and Nicole were perfect for my needs! My mom and I like to think of ourselves as wedding pros but there was no way we could handle the day of coordination. I was so happy to have Nicole and Mesha set up the beautiful event. Everything was exactly as planned and I will... Read More definitely recommend them to anyone I know!

Reviewed on 10/27/2016 Sage J

As someone who has worked with Nicole and her amazing team multiple times, I can't say enough good things about her company! Nicole is extremely organized and detail oriented, which not only helps all of the wedding vendors work together flawlessly and without stress, but... Read More significantly helps her couples stay level-headed and organized throughout their whole wedding experience. It's not only important to find a wedding coordinator that knows their stuff, but it's also important to find someone you can relate with and who has a similar personality as you. Nicole is an absolute blast to work with and creates a fun and relaxed experience for her clients, which does wonders on a wedding day. Hire Love Marks The Spot for your wedding or event and thank me later!

Reviewed on 10/15/2016 Katie N

Nicole and her team made our wedding day absolutely flawless. We found LMTS on The Knot and had an initial Skype call with Nicole. From our very first interaction it was clear that Nicole would be a perfect fit. She was extremely organized and professional, but also friendly and... Read More fun to work with. We hired LMTS for month-of coordination and she certainly went above and beyond our expectations. She set us up with software ahead of time so that when we first met a month before (actually a week earlier than that), she was already up to speed on everything and ready to jump right in. She worked with us to create the timeline for the day and contacted all of our vendors to confirm it. She also jumped in with vendor suggestions when we needed them and carefully reviewed all the details to make sure nothing was overlooked. On top of everything else, Nicole also has an amazing collection of wedding decor rental items, which certainly came in handy. On the day of the wedding, everything seemed to go so smoothly, and I knew I could trust Nicole to handle it all because we had already gone over everything together in such detail. She also brought an assistant, Kayla, for the wedding weekend, who also jumped right in and was incredibly helpful. They both were there when needed but never in the way or overbearing. So many people told me that no matter what something would go wrong on that day, but thanks to Nicole and Kayla, nothing ever did. The day went by so fast and I am so grateful to have gotten the opportunity to enjoy every minute of it thanks to LMTS.

Reviewed on 10/11/2016 Natasha D

Nicole is amazing at what she does and you can clearly tell that she loves what she does. The whole wedding and wedding planning process went perfectly! It was beautiful, flowed well and I never became overwhelmed. She suggested a few awesome vendors that even gave us a discount... Read More because of Nicole's referral. If you're ever looking for a down to earth and someone passionate about weddings Nicole and the rest of her team at Love Marks the Spot is the place! Thank you so much Nicole!

Reviewed on 9/28/2016 Tim T

We contacted "Love Marks the Spot" for assistance with managing our wedding day and are so glad we did! We worked with associate planner, Mesha, and she was enthusiastic and helpful from initial contact to the time she said goodbye at the end of our reception. She was so... Read More receptive to all our plans and wishes for how our day should go, and even when there were some last minute changes, her response continually was "I'm on it!" And she truly was. It was a joy to be able to relax and let Mesha handle everything this weekend at our wedding! The quality of service we received from Love Marks the Spot was exceptional and quite reasonable given all the attention and support we received. I highly recommend working with Nicole and Mesha from Love Marks the Spot for all your wedding planning.

Reviewed on 7/27/2016 Joanna N

Not only did Nicole help me plan a wedding from another state, but she made me feel like I could tackle just about anything! When I was unsure about things, she helped guide me in the right direction for me without telling me how to have my wedding. She provided wonderful ideas... Read More that I wouldn't have thought of myself as well. The day of, she made everything go soo smoothly. My day was absolutely perfect, and that is all because of her! Between Skype, and texting pretty much whenever we needed to, I always felt like she was available to help me when I needed it. She was a massive part of our day and we couldn't have done it without her!

Reviewed on 7/26/2016

Nicole is Amazing!! She is THE best!! After reviewing her website and our first initial phone call, I knew that I wanted to book her. She is so professional and organized! She has great advice and the websites that she recommended to me helped me out alot! Day of my... Read More wedding, I handed everything over to her and enjoyed my day. Everything went great! The venue looked amazing and everything went by smoothly. Nicole did an amazing job and highly recommend her!!

Reviewed on 7/08/2016 Tress G

Absolutely amazing and worth every single penny. Nicole was incredibly professional throughout and Mesha was fantastic for our "day of" superhero. She even brought two helpers who made the day so incredibly smooth. Planning and recs the week before and a meeting a month... Read More before was so helpful. Could not recommend more! Seriously the BEST!

Reviewed on 6/08/2016 Talia D

A lot of love for Love Marks the Spot. Nicole and her team are top-notch. They helped make our wedding a truly unforgettable experience and I'll be forever grateful. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 5/03/2016 Jill A

I could not have gotten through my wedding week without Mesha. I was so confidant that she would be able to handle all the details the day of so I could sit back and enjoy. Her team did an amazing job setting up and keeping the flow of the day on schedule. I would HIGHLY... Read More recommend Mesha and the team at Love Marks the Spot. Best money spent for the wedding!!

Reviewed on 3/01/2016 Renee Z

Nicole is based in San Diego - I had my wedding in Los Angeles. Nicole is very punctual and professional. She made sure she was on top of everything knowing how busy I was. Nicole and her team made my reception appear effortless with deciding of my floral arrangements... Read More placements. She spoke with all my vendors and she knew all the set backs I had with a few vendors. Thank you Nicole!

Reviewed on 1/05/2016 Colleen D

Wow! We don't know where to start! What an amazingly beautiful day we had. We continue to get compliments from our family and friends who were there and even those who couldn't make it. They all say that this was the BEST wedding they've ever been to. Thanks to Nicole, we did... Read More it! We could not have been happier with Nicole's work, and the assistance and support she provided along the way. Nicole was always were extremely responsive to our correspondence and was never late for anything we did or needed, and had the sweetest persona. Our entire experience was just wonderful! I can honestly say I felt so relaxed, and very little pressure and stress throughout the last few months leading up to our wedding. There were 3 things I really prayed I wouldn't do during the ceremony...trip down the aisle, faint, or stutter through my vows, lol :-) I truly believe because Nicole made the entire event so flawless, not one of those things happened. Love Marks the Spot came through with everything! We can't express how happy we were at the end of the day. We spent some great time with family and friends! We enjoyed each second of being a Del couple, and just were sincerely glowing in every moment! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, for a wedding we will absolutely always cherish!

Reviewed on 10/19/2015 Jacky C

Nicole and Co. at Love Marks the Spot are AWESOME! I definitely could not have planned my wedding without help and Nicole was there every step of the way. Aside from the venue and location, we had to bring in everything from the caterers to the tables! Knowing we were not going... Read More to have anything at the venue to use and would need to rent everything was scary. Luckily one of the first things we did was look up wedding planners and Love Marks the Spot popped up! Pricing is extremely competitive and they were by far the best and came with great reviews. Nicole was so easy to talk to when we first met her that we instantly knew we wanted to work with her. I am a huge worrier and having Nicole and team letting me know what I needed to concentrate on and what I could put off for later was a huge help. I honestly could not have planned my wedding without their help and I recommend them to EVERYONE planning a wedding!

Reviewed on 10/18/2015 Amanda H

If you are looking for an organized, on-time, detail oriented and completely approachable and friendly wedding planner, Love Marks the Spot is the way to go. Nicole and her team did a great job coordinating my wedding at Temecula Creek Inn. I was initially drawn to Love Marks... Read More the Spot due to the fair and reasonable prices. There are different packages to choose from to fit exactly what you want for your wedding. I chose the Conclude package, which meant I would plan/book most of the elements of the wedding, and then Love Marks the Spot will jump in towards the end and help you wrap up everything. The package also included rehearsal coordination and day-of coordination. I was blown away by the level of professionalism and expertise that Nicole instantly started adding to the conclusion of my wedding planning. I actually wish I had booked her for the duration of all of my planning, not just conclude. She is super knowledgable about the way weddings tend to flow, things that will probably happen, and ways to remedy any issues that may arise. Since my wedding was on a Friday afternoon, rush hour traffic caused a lot of guests to run late. This pushed back the entire timeline of the day, but Nicole knew exactly what to do to keep the wedding on schedule with our vendors so that we did not have to pay extra to keep the vendors around later than we thought we would need them. Without her, I'm sure we would have had to shell out extra cash to the vendors for running late! Nicole even went above and beyond to pick up our wedding cupcakes from the bakery and transport them to the venue for us since we had no one else who could do it. :) I really can't say enough kind words about Nicole and her team, and I wholeheartedly encourage you to book her for your wedding. You won't regret it!

Nicole is THE BEST!

Reviewed on 9/03/2015

I wanted a very last-minute wedding (we only had 4 months to plan), and wasn't sure if Nicole would be able to help me. I had no idea what I wanted, I just knew I wanted to be married - and quickly! After looking through other reviews, I decided to meet with Nicole, and it was... Read More the best decision I could've ever made. She was able to help me decide on a wedding style, and took care of all the big and little details that I would have definitely missed if my family and I planned my wedding ourselves. She was able to incorporate everything that I asked for within the short time-frame. She helped me to feel less overwhelmed and anxious and I was able to ENJOY my wedding without second-guessing anything. My wedding couldn't be more perfect! A huge thank you to the Love Marks the Spot team - you guys seriously rock, and my dream wedding would not have been possible without you!! I would recommend Nicole and Love Marks the Spot to anyone looking for a wedding planner. It will be the best decision you can make!

Nicole is AMAZING

Reviewed on 9/03/2015 Whitney C

I LOVED working with Love Marks the Spot! Nicole helped me feel relaxed and comfortable through the whole process. She helped with whatever I needed, and was always there when I needed her. She kept me on track, on budget, and in the end gave me an amazing wedding. You will love... Read More Love Marks the Spot!!!