Love Me Do Photography

pa, new jersey, new york, hudson valley, and more

Artistic, Classic, Documentary, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Bridal Portraits, Engagement

Wedding

Destination Weddings, Online Proofing, Photo, Photo + Video

2220 E Susquehanna Ave, Philadelphia, PA pa, new jersey, new york, hudson valley, and more (267) 603-2086

Reviewed on 9/19/2016 J S

I cannot say enough good things about Tricia. I've been to other weddings and events where the photographers are very hard to work with as they appear stressed and pushy. LoveMeDo and Tricia are the opposite. They are calm and accommodating and unbelievable sweet. I... Read More explained my vision for the pictures and the engagement shoot was proof of how amazing this team is. The shots were editorial instead of posed and our personalities and emotions were captured perfectly. Tricia was a joy to work with at the wedding keeping everything moving on time. I'm already sad I don't get to keep working with Tricia!

Reviewed on 8/31/2016 Nalynn P

We cannot say enough about our wonderful experience with Love Me Do! We did engagement, wedding, video, and photobooth through Love Me Do, so we got to work with a lot of their amazing team. Our photographer Christina was really fantastic, how comfortable we felt and how much... Read More fun we had with her when we met was what sealed the deal for us. We loved working with her, and I kept in pretty close touch with her about creative details prior to the day of. Amanda was really great about working out the business side of things with us, really prompt in responses, and helpful with all the details. Our wedding ended up being in the middle of Hurricane Joaquin, that plus a limo catching fire (everyone was ok), threw a serious wrench in our timeline. We ended up being an hour off schedule because of the aforesaid limo issues but the Love Me Do team handled it like champs. Christina ended up driving me to the venue, and you would never have known we were so off schedule if you looked at the photos/video. All of them turned out so beautifully, and the whole team, Abi our second shooter, Tricia the videographer, kept their cool. They were honestly better prepared for the hiccups than the on-site wedding coordinator. The turnaround time for the video and photos was also really fast, just under 3 weeks. All in all, I am so happy we went with Love Me Do. This wasn't an area I wanted to skimp on or leave to chance, and I thought they were worth every penny!

Reviewed on 6/01/2016 Lydia H

We are beyond thrilled with Love Me Do who we used for our wedding photos and videography. The photos and video and the experience with Carina and Amanda surpassed our expectations. First, the photos: Carina shot our engagement shoot (which was included in our wedding package)... Read More and was lead photographer at our wedding. The photos from both are completely amazing--really beautiful. Our 4-minute highlight video, which was produced by Amanda, is so lovely. We weren't sure what music to pick, but Amanda selected the perfect song based on our scattered input. The video totally captures our wonderful day. Every time we watch it, it takes us back to our amazing day completely. We were on the fence about videography, but on seeing other Love Me Do couples highlight videos we were sold--it was one of the best decisions we made about the wedding. Next, the experience working with Love Me Do: Carina and Amanda were very easy to work with from the start. They were always quick to answer emails and friendly and helpful. We had a few phone calls with Carina where we talked about the vibe we were going for and I think she got us. On the day, the whole crew (4 ladies--2 photographers and 2 videographers) were fantastic. Our first look and portraits (which we took before the ceremony) ended up being two of my favorite parts of the day because it was a fun/lovely quiet break in the middle of a very busy day, and the pictures turned out amazingly. They were friendly and fun, and we felt completely comfortable with them. In an initial meeting Carina told us that they would be both everywhere and nowhere and that's how it felt: neither the photography nor videography in any way interfered with our big day, but they captured so many amazing and special moments. I'm not sure how they did it! Finally, our pictures were turned around incredibly quickly--we had all 1200+ of our photos edited and organized and our highlight video within three weeks of our wedding. Delivery of our photos too was a delightful surprise: the photos came on a beautiful custom thumb drive with a lovely surprise for us included. The whole experience was so wonderfully profession, chill and beautiful. I am SO glad that we chose to work with Love Me Do.

Reviewed on 11/24/2015 Jennifer B

From the moment we met with the associate photographer Christina, I knew I wanted her to be my photographer. She had an assistant with her the day of the wedding, Abby. They both captured the day perfectly. I am so happy with our pictures, they are truly breathtaking.

Photos fit for a fairytale

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Colleen K

Carina is the most talented photographer I have ever worked with. Love Me Do has their own style of shooting and editing, and makes all their images look like fairytales. I seriously felt like a princess when Carina showed me the photos on her camera. Carina and her... Read More assistant were able to find the perfect location and perfect light for each and every shot. They were able to direct us in a way that made us look our best, and I really appreciate that. They had amazing ideas on how we should move and where we should look so I never felt like we were getting a bad shot. Overall, Carina made us feel very comfortable in font of the camera. I felt like we were always on the same page, and she was able to take our vision and make it real. She made both the engagement shoot and the wedding day so fun and enjoyable, and caught so many great moments.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Nicki W

I was SO nervous about the photos for our wedding because neither me nor my husband are really super photogenic or feel comfortable in photos. Carina and Amanda from Love Me Do where SO great at making us feel comfortable and natural and picking absolutely beautiful photo... Read More locations. They were the perfect combination of instructive but not pushy. They captured such natural types of pictures instead of a ton of very stiff, formal photos, which is exactly what we were hoping for. During our ceremony and reception, you would have barely even known they were there, but they managed to capture every element of the wedding beautifully. They were very prompt with getting us proofs and it's hard to choose even 100 because they took so many great one. The girls are so sweet to work with and very professional, yet friendly. We completely loved working with these girls and would highly recommend them to anyone.

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julia E

Kate is the best! We love her. She made me so comfortable in front of the camera, and her photographs are incredible. Would recommend her to anyone! The entire gang at Love Me Do is so helpful and just incredibly talented!

Excellent photographers!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Catherine W

If you want your photos to look like the ones you drool over in wedding magazines - then go with this photographer! Amanda and Carina were wonderful to work with, I also liked that they were younger - they understood our ideas and we felt comfortable around them. I'm sure... Read More there are cheaper photographers, but these girls are definitely worth the cost!

Photos to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Marissa Q

I cannot emphasize enough how fast your actual wedding day goes by-it's true it can become a blur of hair, makeup, flowers,family, friends and emotions. It is so crucial to have it all documented for years and generations to come. Amanda and Carina were fantastic- their eye... Read More for detail and lighting is incredible. These talented women were so easy to work with and flexible. Even in posed family portraits we did not feel uptight or uncomfortable in front of the camera. Even all of our guests felt comfortable being snapped on the dance floor. Highly recommended!

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Ashley J

I had seen several photographs by Love Me Do in the many wedding blogs I had scanned through, but didn't think to check if they were in my area. I found out a friend of mine had booked the duo, Amanda and Carina, and (after asking if she minded) immediately checked to see if... Read More they could also shoot my wedding too! I am so in love with their work, and although I haven't received all of my photographs yet (it's only been 2 weeks! Typically it takes 3 weeks to get the photographs) I did see a sneak peek picture they posted on Facebook and I almost cried it was so beautiful! The girls were so helpful, God love them, my husband and I are super awkward and had no idea what to do for the pictures so we just stood there, and they were really helpful and patient with giving some direction during the photographing but never did they pose us or tell us to do anything too extremely specific. I couldn't be happier with Love Me Do, we knew from the very beginning that Photography was our most important part of the wedding so we did splurge a bit, but I know it's well worth it. The pictures will last forever, so I'm so glad they will be beautiful and not too stiff and posed.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Laure b

Carina and Amanda are professional, creative and sensible. Our wedding photos are just beautiful- we will make multiple albums to fit all the pictures we want! They were helpful throughout the day and they're kind and respectful to everyone in our wedding party and our... Read More family. Their photographs captured the immense joy of our wedding day and they really have a knack for creating a large set of incredible images that evoke the spirit and the beauty of a wedding. I highly recommend them for someone looking for more of an artist's view of your wedding day.

Loved me some Love Me Do!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Emily K

Nadine at LMD was great. She was really sweet and we got along well as soon as we met. She wasn't super pushy on the wedding day and was able to deal with a larger wedding party. I haven't seen the photos yet (wedding JUST happened) so I can't give 5 stars just yet, but I really... Read More got the sense that Nadine captured everything and I know that she did it beautifully. She is a doll and super talented. Can't wait to see the photos! I definitely recommend Nadine to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

lovely work from two amazing ladies

Reviewed on 1/14/2011 Alison C

My partner and I had Carina and Amanda shoot our December 2010 wedding. They are professional, easygoing, and are great at what they do. Their style is photojournalistic and they are excellent at capturing special moments that happen at your wedding-- not just the ceremony,... Read More but on the dance floor and during dinner. They also set up a photo booth, which was a lot of fun. They brought a printer and our guests could print out their pics, paste them in our guestbook, and write us a message there. It's one of our favorite souvenirs from our special night. Overall, they were an utter joy to work with. Highly recommended.

Start a Conversation!