Love Me Do Photography

Philadelphia, PA

Love Me Do Photography

2220 E Susquehanna Ave, Philadelphia, PA

Photos fit for a fairytale

Reviewed on 6/28/2015 Colleen K

Carina is the most talented photographer I have ever worked with. Love Me Do has their own style of shooting and editing, and makes all their images look like fairytales. I seriously felt like a princess when Carina showed me the photos on her camera. Carina and her assistant were able to find the perfect location and perfect light for each and every shot. They were able to direct us in a way that made us look our best, and I really appreciate that. They had amazing ideas on how we should move and where we should look so I never felt like we were getting a bad shot. Overall, Carina made us feel very comfortable in font of the camera. I felt like we were always on the same page, and she was able to take our vision and make it real. She made both the engagement shoot and the wedding day so fun and enjoyable, and caught so many great moments.

Reviewed on 5/21/2015 Nicki W

I was SO nervous about the photos for our wedding because neither me nor my husband are really super photogenic or feel comfortable in photos. Carina and Amanda from Love Me Do where SO great at making us feel comfortable and natural and picking absolutely beautiful photo locations. They were the perfect combination of instructive but not pushy. They captured such natural types of pictures instead of a ton of very stiff, formal photos, which is exactly what we were hoping for. During our ceremony and reception, you would have barely even known they were there, but they managed to capture every element of the wedding beautifully. They were very prompt with getting us proofs and it's hard to choose even 100 because they took so many great one. The girls are so sweet to work with and very professional, yet friendly. We completely loved working with these girls and would highly recommend them to anyone.

The Best!

Reviewed on 10/14/2014 Julia E

Kate is the best! We love her. She made me so comfortable in front of the camera, and her photographs are incredible. Would recommend her to anyone! The entire gang at Love Me Do is so helpful and just incredibly talented!

Excellent photographers!

Reviewed on 5/12/2013 Catherine W

If you want your photos to look like the ones you drool over in wedding magazines - then go with this photographer! Amanda and Carina were wonderful to work with, I also liked that they were younger - they understood our ideas and we felt comfortable around them. I'm sure there are cheaper photographers, but these girls are definitely worth the cost!

Photos to last a lifetime

Reviewed on 11/21/2012 Marissa Q

I cannot emphasize enough how fast your actual wedding day goes by-it's true it can become a blur of hair, makeup, flowers,family, friends and emotions. It is so crucial to have it all documented for years and generations to come. Amanda and Carina were fantastic- their eye for detail and lighting is incredible. These talented women were so easy to work with and flexible. Even in posed family portraits we did not feel uptight or uncomfortable in front of the camera. Even all of our guests felt comfortable being snapped on the dance floor. Highly recommended!

Best Photographers Ever!

Reviewed on 11/12/2012 Ashley J

I had seen several photographs by Love Me Do in the many wedding blogs I had scanned through, but didn't think to check if they were in my area. I found out a friend of mine had booked the duo, Amanda and Carina, and (after asking if she minded) immediately checked to see if they could also shoot my wedding too! I am so in love with their work, and although I haven't received all of my photographs yet (it's only been 2 weeks! Typically it takes 3 weeks to get the photographs) I did see a sneak peek picture they posted on Facebook and I almost cried it was so beautiful! The girls were so helpful, God love them, my husband and I are super awkward and had no idea what to do for the pictures so we just stood there, and they were really helpful and patient with giving some direction during the photographing but never did they pose us or tell us to do anything too extremely specific. I couldn't be happier with Love Me Do, we knew from the very beginning that Photography was our most important part of the wedding so we did splurge a bit, but I know it's well worth it. The pictures will last forever, so I'm so glad they will be beautiful and not too stiff and posed.

Beautiful work

Reviewed on 9/27/2012 Laure b

Carina and Amanda are professional, creative and sensible. Our wedding photos are just beautiful- we will make multiple albums to fit all the pictures we want! They were helpful throughout the day and they're kind and respectful to everyone in our wedding party and our family. Their photographs captured the immense joy of our wedding day and they really have a knack for creating a large set of incredible images that evoke the spirit and the beauty of a wedding. I highly recommend them for someone looking for more of an artist's view of your wedding day.

Loved me some Love Me Do!

Reviewed on 10/12/2011 Emily K

Nadine at LMD was great. She was really sweet and we got along well as soon as we met. She wasn't super pushy on the wedding day and was able to deal with a larger wedding party. I haven't seen the photos yet (wedding JUST happened) so I can't give 5 stars just yet, but I really got the sense that Nadine captured everything and I know that she did it beautifully. She is a doll and super talented. Can't wait to see the photos! I definitely recommend Nadine to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

lovely work from two amazing ladies

Reviewed on 1/14/2011 Alison C

My partner and I had Carina and Amanda shoot our December 2010 wedding. They are professional, easygoing, and are great at what they do. Their style is photojournalistic and they are excellent at capturing special moments that happen at your wedding-- not just the ceremony, but on the dance floor and during dinner. They also set up a photo booth, which was a lot of fun. They brought a printer and our guests could print out their pics, paste them in our guestbook, and write us a message there. It's one of our favorite souvenirs from our special night. Overall, they were an utter joy to work with. Highly recommended.

TO Love Me Do Photography