Great pictures, great fun, great day!

You can have a fun and care free wedding day and we will be there, to give you a lasting proof! If you prefer photo-journalistic, candid and artistic images, or formal and traditional portraits - we can capture it all. So come and visit our web site for some info and more beautiful images!

Documentary

Engagement, Trash The Dress

Online Proofing

26241 Detroit Rd., Westlake, OH

Love Photography ROCKS

Reviewed on 10/04/2013 Tammy B

I recently got married in July 2013. My husband and I met with a few different photographers, but as soon as we met Derek from Love Photography in Westlake we knew we wanted to work with him. You can tell how much he cares about his clients and wants to please them. He showed us several albums after hearing the types of pictures we wanted. We finally picked a few locations and I couldn't have been happier with the outcome. He took the most amazing photos and all my friends and family were blown away. I couldn't decide on which ones to blow up and frame. Derek took every picture we asked for and was WONDERFUL to work with. He is VERY creative and took so many shots that were just simply amazing with camera angels and techniques. I would highly suggest that you use Love Photography in Westlake. And also.. buy the disk with all your photos. It's totally worth it.

Great photos!

Reviewed on 6/08/2013 Stephanie S

We were originally only having one photographer and at the last minute Sharon told me that Derek(the owner) was coming along to! That was an extremely pleasant surprise!! They do an amazing job on pictures, and their prices aren't to bad either depending on what you want and how much you want to pay.

Love Photography

Reviewed on 10/09/2013 Cary C

Derek did an excellent job! Everything from our engagement pictures to wedding pictures turned out beautiful. All we heard from friends and family were how stunning the pictures turned out. Derek does a really great job of capturing different angles and visualizing what pictures will look like. We could not have been happier with this entire process and the best part is he is fun and easy going!

Happy Bride

Reviewed on 10/24/2011 Marie R

Love Photography has been great. Derek is very easy to work with and has gone above and beyond to help us out. We certainly appreciate everything and the photos look great.

Great pictures

Reviewed on 8/18/2011 Anita K

Our wedding was on July 23rd and it was so HOT! Sharon did a great job keeping us focused. Our pictures were gorgeous!

Fun!!

Reviewed on 11/09/2010 Amber M

Derrick was great fun on our wedding day. He took amazing pictures!

TO Love Photography