Scottsdale Wedding Photographer

We began our brand in Scottsdale in 2012 and in that time we have worked with hundreds of amazing clients. We modeled our business after one thing, to "treat every client as if they are a friend"…and often they become friends! Our passion for our work goes beyond a love for photography and a eye for details, the most precious thing we could ask for is to be part of two peoples special day. When you are involved in someones wedding you get to know them, their family, & why they love each other, that bond is important to us every time. We are a Luxury Photography brand embedded in the timele

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

18525 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ Valley wide service & destination bookings available! (623) 444-0789

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Charlotte C

You only get one shot at having your memories captured for your wedding and Jenna & Travis are the best to do that. We felt like we had known them forever. We had our first photo shoot with our engagement session, and they both made us feel comfortable and we love how the photos... Read More turned out. During the wedding, you would barely see them only because they were constantly going around and capturing every single moment of the night. They have been doing this for a very long time, but will still take every suggestion you have and make it beautiful! They are such a great team and they will be our photographers for all of our big moments… Me and my husband are due in August, and they are our only choice to do our newborn photos!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Michelle M

Travis and Jenna are amazing!!! We got extremely lucky with them when My fiancé and I were in AZ visiting for vacation. They made our session so fun and effortless, they were better than we anticipated! If you are looking for a dreamy/romantic feel for your photos, choose them!

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Jing Ke K

I don’t know where to start because everything from planning to the photoshoot and to the final product were just beyond our expectations. Jenna and Travis make an excellent team which also made my fiancé and I very comfortable throughout the whole process. I especially love the... Read More photos! They were unbelievable.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Katie H

Jenna and her husband, Travis are without a doubt the most amazing photography team. From our first e-mail, they treated us like we were the only couple on their schedule. Our engagement shoot was one of the BEST dates my husband and I have ever had. It doesn't even feel like we... Read More were taking pictures. They made our entire family and wedding party comfortable on our big day and gave us the most beautiful images that will last forever. Cannot recommend Lovelee Photography enough!!!! They are worth every penny and the best investment we made.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Faith L

Travis and Jenna are amazing! Our photos came out perfect and the process they took with us was enjoyable. These two are an excellent team, we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Brooke K

Lovelee Photography photographed our wedding 2 years ago and since then we have used them two other times for holiday photos and maternity photos. We have had a great experience with them every time. I highly recommend their services, very professional and easy to get a hold of.... Read More Very genuine people!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elizabeth F

These guys are AMAZING! Very reliable and easy to get a hold of. We just got our wedding photos back and we LOVE them! My grandmother is terminally ill so we told that to Jenna & Travis and they made it a point to ensure that she was involved in all of our photos as much as... Read More possible. They delivered an experience that seemed individual to us and our requests. I recommend Lovelee Photography for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Julia D

Lovelee Photography photographed my sisters wedding in Spokane Washington a couple of years ago. It was there that we first met Jenna and Travis. We remembered them being very personable with everyone at my sisters wedding, during the reception we had spoken to them about all... Read More of us being from Arizona. Naturally, my then boyfriend and I remembered them when the time came for us to hire a photographer (years later). We were fortunate enough to have met them when we did because the search for wedding suppliers can be daunting. We knew who our photographer would be once we found out that Jenna & Travis were available. Long story short, our photos were amazing and we all still keep in touch. I felt like they were guests at our wedding after getting to know them how we did and I hope that they felt the same.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Laura C

We found Lovelee Photography at the bridal show and one of the things that stood out to us right away was how personable they were. Other photographers at the expo we're pushy and seemed to just be there to get bookings. They took time to explain what they offer and let us know... Read More how flexible they were. They showed genuine interest in us and from that we could tell that they cared about our wedding personally. We were right! We booked with them directly after meeting with them at a Coffee Bean. I'm so happy that we met with them! The second meeting showed us their knoledge and the rest was history. From start to finish they were there to answer all of our questions and our photos were beautiful. We couldn't be happier! Thank you guys for a great experience! Laura

Reviewed on 8/09/2017 Jess H

We hired Lovelee Photography for our wedding pictures last year and couldn't be happier with how things turned out. Jenna is super sweet and Travis was very attentive the entire time. We were not surprised that our photos were so beautiful! They clearly enjoy what they do and it... Read More showed. They we so easy to work with and answered all of our questions leading up to our wedding. We never did engagement photos but are thinking about having them take our one year anniversary photos.

Reviewed on 7/30/2017 Stephanie G

The best feeling in the world on your wedding day is having someone there you trust 100%. We'd recommend Travis and Jenna to anyone in a heartbeat. They are truly the most kind, hard working, loving couple you will ever meet. They live and breathe love. Their excitement and... Read More passion rubs off on you and pulls you in. Our photos are beyond anything we could have ever dreamed of. Travis and Jenna went the extra mile to make us feel special, they are by far the best in the business. We can't thank them enough for everything they did for us.

Reviewed on 7/26/2017

Travis and Jenna are fantastic people, down to earth, easy to get along with, knowledgeable, and most importantly for this review, excellent photographers! I would recommend their services to anyone looking for a photographer, most especially for their uncanny ability to capture... Read More those cherished moments we all wish to look back upon and remember.

Reviewed on 7/24/2017 Samantha L

Jenna and Travis were wonderful, start to finish. We had high expectations for our wedding day and they exceeded them all. I wish I could say the rest of the day went as seemsly. Not that we didn't have a magical day, there were just some frustrations. From the beginning Jenna... Read More and Travis were attentive to our requests and expectations. They talked us through our entire wedding day and I'm so glad that they were there. We became close with them through the process and it really helped things flow during our wedding. Our photos are beautiful and I honestly couldn't imagine using anyone else to cover our wedding day. Thank you both so much!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Melissa T

We had a great experience with Jenna and Travis, and love our photos! They were very helpful with tips on how to pose in ways that felt natural, looked great, and were easy to do. We also used them as our vendor for our photo booth. It was so convenient to not have to find... Read More another vendor to coordinate with, and they provided everything I had hoped for at a great pice! We got digital copies of all of the Photo Booth pics and gif versions of them the next day, and we got our wedding photos back in 6-7 weeks. We absolutely love our photos! Jenna and Travis were very friendly and accommodating people! We definitely plan to keep in touch with them!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah P

Out of all the Photographers we met with we chose LoveLee Photography because they seemed the most genuine. So many other photographers seemed like they just wanted our money but Jenna and Travis were different. This was the first thing that was easy to notice in them. We were... Read More right. Leading up to our wedding they were easily accessible. They promised us a photo timeline and it arrived on schedule. They explained the importance of their questionnaire and it definitely helped us get the photos we anted, in fact there were ideas I hadn't yet thought about. During our wedding they were right there the entire time, they seemed focused but friendly. We knew that they were on top of things but not overly stressed out. I say this because one of our vendors (whom I'll not name because we he did in fact do a good job in the end) was rushing around like crazy and seemed a little overwhelmed. Jenna and Travis were definitely busy from start to finish but made time to talk to us and gave consideration to our family and friends. We have yet to receive our photos yet, we were just married two days ago! But, I have no doubt that they will be flawless. I know this because we did extensive research into our photographers (among others). We were shown full weddings that they allowed us to see on their laptop prior to booking and we looked over every photo they had on heir website. I love their style and photos and cannot wait to see ours! Thank you both so much for being a part of our wedding!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Sarah C

Jenna & Travis are a dream to work with! They have become great friends since our wedding and we were SO happy with our final photos. They were there for us throughout the entire wedding process and my millions of questions, photography was really important to us. We couldn't... Read More be happier with their service and the photos that we received. Thank you guys so much for being there for us!

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Scott W

Travis and Jenna are the best! I was first referred to them by a friend, and they have been nothing but amazing to work with since the first phone call. They were prompt, polite and professional every meeting we had, and our pictures from our wedding blew us away! Not only... Read More would we use them again, we will never use anyone else! Thank you so much, Lovelee!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Anca N

Travis & Jenna shot our engagement photos. From start to finish, they were very accommodating and easy to work with. We weren't really sure how to pose, but they offered great suggestions and we were very happy with the end result. In addition, they were very prompt with their... Read More correspondence and got our photos to us way before our deadline, which really helped us with our wedding website & making our 'Save the Dates'. They were also very quick with email responses and made the whole process seamless. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer who is able to capture those special moments. THANK YOU so much for everything guys!!

Reviewed on 7/14/2017 Jolene M

Jenna and Travis are amazing at capturing beautiful moments! They have a keen eye from the perfect lighting to the perfect pose. Best price, responsive, creative and fast turnaround time to get your pictures ❤️

Reviewed on 7/12/2017 Ashley M

Out of all the expenses that came with our wedding ... My husband and I can truly can say the best money we ever spent was on our wedding photography. Choosing Lovelee. Photography to capture our big day has to be the best decision we made. I now have wedding photos on a entire... Read More wall of my house and I absolutely love looking at all of them. We are so very greatful Travis and Jenna captured our wedding day in Ventura California and we are thankful to have gained two new friends along the way. As my husband and I now embark on a new milestone in our life with a little one on the way, we feel so blessed to still to this day be in touch with Travis and Jenna so they can capture this next journey of our life.

Reviewed on 7/11/2017 Kailey B

Very professional, friendly couple who take their business serious! Absolutely loved working with them and our wedding pictures are wonderful!!!

Reviewed on 7/10/2017

Travis and Jenna did wonderful work and our photos were beautiful! They captured some sweet moments which we will be able to cherish forever now thanks to their exceptional work. This husband/wife team was extremely professional, patient, and listened to the type of photos we... Read More were trying to create. We can't thank them enough for the priceless memories that we can relive through these amazing pictures!

Reviewed on 7/07/2017 Brandy C

Jenna and Travis are just the absolute best! They were very informative during our meetings and very personable and courteous! They are a joy to be around! We felt very comfortable and like we knew them forever! They did an amazing job and their response time was always right... Read More away with a sense of urgency! Thank you so much for taking part in such special moments with us and making them so memorable!

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Eric H

Jenna and Travis are beyond amazing!! Extremely professional but friendly and knowledgeable. After talking with us and spending time together they knew the moments we wanted captured, and they knew exactly how to capture those special moments. Being there with us through... Read More almost every step of the way, they provided comfort, knowledge, and guidance that put us at ease knowing that our special day would be captured exactly how it deserved. Travis and Jenna were not only the photographers, but they were a part of the most special day of my life. They are special people and I am happy to call them friends. I will never hesitate to recommend, or use them again to capture our special moments.

Reviewed on 7/06/2017 Brianna M

Jenna and Travis are incredible at what they do! They invest in their clients and very attentive in listening to what their clients want! They are very responsive and on time with everything! We enjoyed working with them and plan to continue using them for future photos. Jenna... Read More did my boudoir session and I had such a blast! She made me feel very comfortable from the very first minute and my pictures came out incredible! We were so pleased with our pictures and the service we received from Travis and Jenna. Now we have built a great friendship even after it's all over. They don't treat their clients like clients they treat them like family! I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Jenna & Travis Borkenhagen

For over 7 years we have been providing Arizona couples with luxurious wedding photography. We take a pride in each of our client as if they are a personal friend. After all, this is a special time in your life, a time when you need your friends! To this day we still dedicate our emotions to every wedding personally. We connect with our bridal clients so much that they become long lasting friends! Photography is not simply our business, it's a part of our life, our family, and our history. We are photographers in love, we believe in love, because for us, that's where it all began. Our brand