Scottsdale Wedding Photographer

We began our brand in Scottsdale in 2012 and in that time we have worked with hundreds of amazing clients. We modeled our business after one thing, to "treat every client as if they are a friend"…and often they become friends! Our passion for our work goes beyond a love for photography and a eye for details, the most precious thing we could ask for is to be part of two peoples special day. When you are involved in someones wedding you get to know them, their family, & why they love each other, that bond is important to us every time. We are a Luxury Photography brand embedded in the timele

Artistic, Classic, Dramatic, Lifestyle, Modern, Vintage

Destination Wedding Packages, Destination Weddings, Digital Files, Online Proofing, Photo, Printed Enlargements, Second Shooter Available, Social Media Sharing, Wedding Albums

18525 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ Valley wide service & destination bookings available! (623) 444-0789

Reviewed on 7/16/2017 Charlotte C

You only get one shot at having your memories captured for your wedding and Jenna & Travis are the best to do that. We felt like we had known them forever. We had our first photo shoot with our engagement session, and they both made us feel comfortable and we love how the photos... Read More turned out. During the wedding, you would barely see them only because they were constantly going around and capturing every single moment of the night. They have been doing this for a very long time, but will still take every suggestion you have and make it beautiful! They are such a great team and they will be our photographers for all of our big moments… Me and my husband are due in August, and they are our only choice to do our newborn photos!

Reviewed on 6/18/2017 Michelle M

Travis and Jenna are amazing!!! We got extremely lucky with them when My fiancé and I were in AZ visiting for vacation. They made our session so fun and effortless, they were better than we anticipated! If you are looking for a dreamy/romantic feel for your photos, choose them!

Reviewed on 4/16/2018 Callie P

A+++ From the very beginning Jenna and Travis were nothing but professional and extremely attentive with our needs and wants! They were very responsive and truly captured every moment!! We couldn't be more pleased and thankful for everything Jenna and Travis did for us. The... Read More pictures were absolutely amazing. But furthermore, they listened to everything we wanted and captured our moments so we can cherish them forever. Meanwhile, making it all FUN! There was never a dull moment with those two around. Their positive energy was contagious. Not to mention they played a huge part in making the actual day of our wedding simply perfect. I can't tell all of their future clients how important that was to us, our families and even the other vendors involved. The day of, they were so organized and kept everything on task. The amount of information they provided prior to the wedding day was such a large weight lifted off our shoulders. They even provided the time line for the BIG day, we were so impressed and it was right on key to a successful outcome. We have had more compliments from our wedding guests on how amazing these two are, personally and professionally. Jenna and Travis were honestly, in our opinion, more than just our photographers. If you have the choice- please let our incredible experience lead to your own choice for your big day. Your pictures will not be the only thing blowing you out of the water at the end of it all. Trust us! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone looking for wedding photographers to call Lovelee Photography. There will never be an ounce of regret, it would be impossible actually... WE love them for everything they gave to us on the most important day of our lives. From start to finish!

Reviewed on 4/15/2018 Tiffany J

My new husband and I are so thankful for Jenna & Travis. We really enjoyed talking to them and they made us feel comfortable leading up to our wedding which helped with our anxiety. During our wedding, we had a great time with them which also helped make our day more enjoyable.... Read More We're both really thankful that they were available on our wedding date because they were the clear choice... and we'd choose them again! Jenna & Travis just have a way of making you feel comfortable and helping you to relax and have fun. They aren't worried about rules or contracts. We didn't feel "sold" on anything, we just felt, well we felt like old friends! Thank you again, guys! Can't wait to see our photos!!

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Jenny F

A friend of ours who got married last year recommended Jenna & Travis to us and we were happy that they did. I looked into other photographers, some were WAY too expensive and others concerned us because photography was the most important part to us for our wedding. Finally,... Read More we asked my friend Kera about how they like their wedding photographer and they had nothing but good things to say so we decided to trust their recommendation and went with Lovelee Photography. They did not let us down! Every good thing that Kera had to say about Jenna & Travis were spot on and we're very pleased that they were recommended to us. Couldn't be happier with the wedding photos and their professionalism. We would also recommend them to anyone who asked us! Thank you guys for making our wedding easy and fun!! - Jenny & Jason

Reviewed on 4/02/2018 Jenny F

Reviewed on 3/28/2018 Brittany L

We could not have asked for a better photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. From start to finish we felt like old friends which really helped us relax and it showed in the photos that we just received! Ben and I are overwhelmed with how beautiful our wedding photos... Read More are. Jenna and Travis made the process so smooth and easy, we're so happy that we booked with them and gladly recommend them to anyone looking for a friendly couple who definitely knows what they're doing, they were very organized before during and after. We're very thankful for their time and attention!

Reviewed on 3/18/2018 Shannie C

We seriously could not have asked for better photographers. Travis and Jenna were punctual, friendly, understanding of the pressures of the day and captured everything we wanted to express in our wedding photos and more! They’re hands down the nicest couple to work with... Read More throughout our entire wedding planning process. One of the best investments from our wedding. Our photos are so special and we have one of kind shots to remember our perfect day for a lifetime and we have Lovelee to thank! I highly recommend their services to everyone! You won't regret it!

Reviewed on 3/13/2018 Robert H

We were more than impressed with Lovelee Photography's work and professionalism. They were easy to get a hold of when we needed them and provided us with photos that we were pleasantly surprised with. Frankly, we never imagined that EVERY photo would have been as good as it... Read More was. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed on 3/05/2018 Claire S

One of the best decisions that we made for our wedding was choosing Jenna and Travis as our photographers. Everyone told us not to skimp on the photography so we met with several options. I don't know how the others would have turned out but I knew Jenna and Travis would be the... Read More best choice, and we were not let down! It's only been 10 days since our wedding so we're still waiting for our photos but everything about them was amazing. They were sweet, responsive, diligent, helpful, we cannot say enough good things. We recommended them to my sister who is getting married next November and we'd recommend them to anyone!

Reviewed on 2/23/2018 Hayden M

Words can't express how thankful I am for finding Jenna & Travis! Not only are they amazing photographers, they are great people. Our engagement session was fun and flawless. They gave us useful information on when to get have our session done so that we could use the photos in... Read More our Save the Dates, talked us through the entire session (which made us so much more comfortable), and were simply a joy to be around! Our wedding we even better! After our engagement session, we knew that we could count on them for our wedding. They worked so hard to capture every important moment and kept up with my crazy family! All of our photos were INCREDIBLE! Jenna & Travis captured the ENTIRE day from start to finish, and beautifully too! Every photo is a work of art, It cannot imagine how much work must have gone into making every photo of ours look like the best photo of the day! Seriously, we received 937 photos and every one of them looked perfect! We received our photos back in 11 days, how is that even possible!? All of my friends and family keep telling me how beautiful our wedding pictures are, it makes us feel special even after our wedding has passed! We will not use another photographer as long as Jenna & Travis are available for us... There's just something about the connection that they make with you and that either creates these amazing photos or is just something that comes naturally to them. Thank you both for making our experience enjoyable and creating beautiful photos for us to cherish forever!

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Amberlee H

Jenna and Travis we felt like we were old friends. They also have a way of calming all of your nerves and making the photo shoots fun and easy. They truly are great and I would recommend Lovelee Photography to anyone looking for a photographer.

Reviewed on 2/16/2018 Natalie P

Words can't express how thankful I am for finding Jenna & Travis! Not only are they amazing photographers, they are amazing people and an amazing couple. We did an engagement session with them about 12 weeks before our wedding and it gave my husband and me an opportunity to get... Read More comfortable with Amy and Jordan, which took about thirty seconds. Seriously, there is something about these two that I just can't explain! It's like we have all been friends for years. The engagement photos were INCREDIBLE! Signing up for an engagement session with these two is a must... seriously just do it. Now for the wedding day.... WOW! I don't even know what else to say. Jenna and Travis captured the ENTIRE day, from getting dressed to eating late night food, and now I can look at my GORGEOUS pictures and relive my wedding day whenever I want. I can't even keep track of how many people have told me that my wedding pictures are the most beautiful photographs they have ever seen, and I agree 100%! My husband and I have decided to do anniversary photos with Jenna & Travis every year... we just can't get enough of these two! Look no further, you have found your wedding photographer(s)... seriously this will be the best decision [wedding investment] you will ever make!

Reviewed on 2/05/2018 Kelsey F

I decided to gift my new husband a booklet of the boudoir session that Jenna did for me. Originally we weren't getting married in Arizona (Washington) but a few things happened and we eventually had to change our location to Arizona. I knew right away from my boudoir session... Read More that Jenna was the photographer that I wanted for our wedding and we were not disappointed. Thank you both for the amazing pictures, we LOVE them!

Reviewed on 2/02/2018 Jennika H

A lot went into planning our wedding and every task had its own complications. Jenna & Travis helped make the photography portion a lot easier. Their experience showed from the first time that we met with them, it was clear that they were the right choice and I feel confident... Read More that they were. Our engagement photos were beautiful and our wedding photos made me cry at moments. These photos will always be special to us and we have Jenna & Travis to thank for that. You won't regret booking with them!

Reviewed on 1/29/2018 Alexandra N

We are so happy we chose Lovelee Photography for our Engagement photos! It was our first photo shoot and they made us feel so comfortable from minute one. It was such a great experience and our photos turned out AMAZING!!

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Chris J

We considered many photographers for our wedding last October and are very happy that we decided on Jenna & Travis. They provided more than we were expecting and our pictures are absolutely amazing. Very happy that we ended up choosing them.

Reviewed on 1/24/2018 Chris J

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Jing Ke K

I don’t know where to start because everything from planning to the photoshoot and to the final product were just beyond our expectations. Jenna and Travis make an excellent team which also made my fiancé and I very comfortable throughout the whole process. I especially love the... Read More photos! They were unbelievable.

Reviewed on 1/19/2018 Katie H

Jenna and her husband, Travis are without a doubt the most amazing photography team. From our first e-mail, they treated us like we were the only couple on their schedule. Our engagement shoot was one of the BEST dates my husband and I have ever had. It doesn't even feel like we... Read More were taking pictures. They made our entire family and wedding party comfortable on our big day and gave us the most beautiful images that will last forever. Cannot recommend Lovelee Photography enough!!!! They are worth every penny and the best investment we made.

Reviewed on 10/04/2017 Faith L

Travis and Jenna are amazing! Our photos came out perfect and the process they took with us was enjoyable. These two are an excellent team, we highly recommend them!

Reviewed on 9/16/2017 Brooke K

Lovelee Photography photographed our wedding 2 years ago and since then we have used them two other times for holiday photos and maternity photos. We have had a great experience with them every time. I highly recommend their services, very professional and easy to get a hold of.... Read More

Very genuine people!

Reviewed on 9/06/2017 Elizabeth F

These guys are AMAZING! Very reliable and easy to get a hold of. We just got our wedding photos back and we LOVE them! My grandmother is terminally ill so we told that to Jenna & Travis and they made it a point to ensure that she was involved in all of our photos as much as... Read More possible. They delivered an experience that seemed individual to us and our requests. I recommend Lovelee Photography for your wedding day!

Reviewed on 8/26/2017 Julia D

Lovelee Photography photographed my sisters wedding in Spokane Washington a couple of years ago. It was there that we first met Jenna and Travis. We remembered them being very personable with everyone at my sisters wedding, during the reception we had spoken to them about all... Read More of us being from Arizona. Naturally, my then boyfriend and I remembered them when the time came for us to hire a photographer (years later). We were fortunate enough to have met them when we did because the search for wedding suppliers can be daunting. We knew who our photographer would be once we found out that Jenna & Travis were available. Long story short, our photos were amazing and we all still keep in touch. I felt like they were guests at our wedding after getting to know them how we did and I hope that they felt the same.

Reviewed on 8/18/2017 Laura C

We found Lovelee Photography at the bridal show and one of the things that stood out to us right away was how personable they were. Other photographers at the expo we're pushy and seemed to just be there to get bookings. They took time to explain what they offer and let us know... Read More how flexible they were. They showed genuine interest in us and from that we could tell that they cared about our wedding personally. We were right! We booked with them directly after meeting with them at a Coffee Bean. I'm so happy that we met with them! The second meeting showed us their knoledge and the rest was history. From start to finish they were there to answer all of our questions and our photos were beautiful. We couldn't be happier! Thank you guys for a great experience! Laura

Jenna & Travis Borkenhagen

For over 7 years we have been providing Arizona couples with luxurious wedding photography. We take a pride in each of our client as if they are a personal friend. After all, this is a special time in your life, a time when you need your friends! To this day we still dedicate our emotions to every wedding personally. We connect with our bridal clients so much that they become long lasting friends! Photography is not simply our business, it's a part of our life, our family, and our history. We are photographers in love, we believe in love, because for us, that's where it all began. Our brand