Is this your business? claim it now

Lovin Touch Photography

(4)

Auburn, GA

Lovin Touch Photography

19 College St, Auburn, GA

Such great service

Reviewed on 5/26/2013 Amanda S

Mariah and Mike are so awesome. Their energy level during the formal photos gets everyone ready, fast, so there isn't a lot of waiting around. I didn't even notice them during the ceremony, which I can't believe seeing all the photos they captured during it. We got our online access to photos and print ordering very quick after the wedding, and the disc (with full printing rights) as well as a full printed book with selected photos were soon to follow. Aside from the great photos, I'm really impressed with the pictures they chose for the printed book. It's the perfect selection of pictures to share with people so they don't have to look through a million pictures, but they get a great view of what our wedding was like. My only problem would be some pictures that we didn't get, but that's because I didn't ask for them (pictures with certain family members, mostly). But they got some pictures that we didn't even know about that were such a pleasant surprise to see after the wedding.

Abstolutely love Mike and Mariah's spirit

Reviewed on 11/09/2012 MaryBeth H

We are still waiting on the final pics from Mariah but she was recommended to us by a friend that we each know. She worked with us on the pictures that we wanted to capture. My biggest goal was to get the entire group of guests that attended the beach ceremony to walk out to the beach. I had seen a picture of a group with a Just Married Banner that I wanted to recreate. She decided she loved that idea and could use the banners for other weddings. We must have had 150 people at our beach ceremony and I posted the pic on FB from Mariah and received so many compliments on how cool that was. We were blessed with the most perfect October day in Fl to have a beach ceremony and wedding. Love them.

In love with LTP

Reviewed on 8/19/2012 Molly H

Mike and Mariah were amazing. They did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. We had tropical storm weather on our "beach wedding" day yet somehow the pictures show an amazing scene the sky, the waves, the lighting. I love these 2. They are SO fun to work with. I would recommend them to anybody for any type of shoot. Fun fun fun with amazing photos!!!

Awesome

Reviewed on 5/23/2011 Sasha F

Mariah Lovin of Lovin Touch Photography did a great job at my wedding. Pictures are good with a fast return time from editing. Her prices cant be beat and ordering process is so easy!

Send Email