Lowcountry Music Service

Coastal SC, and Most of South Carolina

Instruments

Accordion, Bagpipes, Banjo, Bugle, Cello, Fiddle, Flute, Guitar, Harmonica, Harp, Keyboard, Mandolin, Organ, Percussion, Piano, Saxophone, Steel Drum, Trombone, Trumpet, Ukulele, Violin, Vocals

Classical, Country, Dance, Disco, Folk, Hip-Hop, Jazz, Pop, R&B, Rock, African, Arabic, Caribbean, Indian, Klezmer, Latin, Persian, Polka, World Music

After Party, Rehearsals + Parties, Ceremony, Reception, Wedding

Live Music, MC Services, Recorded Music, Sound Equipment, Music, Equipment, Rentals + Equipment

Coastal SC, and Most of South Carolina (843) 297-8160

Reviewed on 10/24/2017 Amanda M

Sax Y Guitar Trio was amazing!!! They played right before our ceremony, and then the cocktail hour, and it was all fantastic. Super cool, nice and talented guys who obviously love to play together. Thank you guys so much, and thanks to Low Country Music for making the whole... Read More process easy and fun for us. Music was a large part of why our wedding was so special.

Reviewed on 4/16/2016 Kim D

Anthony was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He answered my calls at any time, even during his son's baseball game. He did a great job listening to my requests and set me up with the Chris Crosby band, which blew everyone away! Absolutely fantastic!

Reviewed on 7/14/2015 Sarah G

We used Lowcountry Music Service to book two bands for our wedding! That sounds lavish, but after Anthony from LMS explained it to us, it made total sense and I think we got a lot of value for our money. We booked River City Dixie Land Jazz Band for our ceremony. (This... Read More band plays at Prohibition on Friday nights if you ever want to check them out!) All of our guests loved this touch, instead of traditional ceremony music! I worked with the band to pick old 1920s jazz songs that'd be a good fit for the wedding party and me to walk up and down the aisle too. And of course after we were married we exited to The Charleston! Then, two of the band members crossed over into our reception band: 17 South. THESE GUYS WERE AWESOME! Seriously. They were a little hard to get ahold of sometimes, but they really did their best to work with me on learning our first dance and father daughter dance songs. We were soooo happy with the quality of their music! It was hard to find videos online of them, so we were a little nervous about what they'd be like in real life. But, all our worry was for naught. They were epic--got my entire wedding party up and dancing. They felt modern and fresh. They had AMAZING voices. We loved them and truly didn't want the party to end!